Cherry Hill Ch. 05

Story Info
Sunday Worship never felt so good.
8.8k words
4.58
34.4k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me, Manny, why is it that you came to see me?" Pastor O'Malley asked kindly.

"Well Pastor, I just get the feeling, that there aren't any good people left in our neighborhood. You know, everyone's like sleeping around and prostituting for fun and profit, and I think the whole neighborhood is going to Hell," Manny replied, his hands fidgeting so much he was almost wringing them.

Pastor raised an eyebrow and Manny's skin instantly flushed.

"Well, everyone except for you and your wife, Pastor," Manny quickly corrected. "I'm pretty sure the Allen boys have yet to be tainted by the Gomorrah that has become our community, but I can't be sure."

"Well, Mr. Adams, how does that make you feel?" Pastor asked quickly. Manny noticed his face was a little flush and he seemed to be sweating a little, even in the air-conditioned church office.

"Are you okay, Pastor?" Manny asked obvious concern in his voice. "If you're unable to make today's service, I'm sure I could deliver a stirring Sermon..."Manny offered with a smile.

"No, no, I'll be coming around by the time we gather for worship, but thank you for the offer, Manny."

Manny smiled broadly and nodded."I guess the whole situation makes me feel uncomfortable. I mean, if I know what's going on around the neighborhood, how much does everyone else know? As an outsider, I obviously have a clearer perspective and I'm not looking through lust-tinted glasses at everything, but do husbands and wives know how unfaithful their partners are? Does the sacrament of marriage mean nothing to these people?" Manny asked, excitement and ire raising in his voice.

Pastor smiled gently and waved Manny down before he got too excited and stood up. "Manny, I assure you, these problems will work themselves out," Pastor said. He paused to clear his throat, taking a sip from a glass of water on his desk before continuing. Manny looked at him, highly concerned. Again, Pastor quelled his concerns with a gentle smile and a small shake of his head. "It's nothing, Manny, I've just been a little under the table....I mean, whether...lately. I do appreciate your concern, though," Pastor said, clearing his throat again.

"Pastor, I don't want these problems to work themselves out, I want to be able to intervene and solve them before the moral turpitude drives our once-fair community into the biblical annals of the living prophets and Cherry Hill becomes the new Babylon," Manny continued his rant, growing again. Pastor quieted him down again with a gentle face and a subtle wave.

"Manny, as I said, these problems have a way, of working themselves out. I appreciate your concern, but trust me, as far as my counseling goes for our little community, extra-marital affairs take a back seat to other issues in the home. I will, however, be on the look out for any activities that our Lord would look down upon and seek to council the offenders," Pastor said warmly, with a hint of sternness in his voice.

"I'm glad you think that's the best course, Pastor," Manny said with a smile. "I do think that I would like to take a more proactive approach to this problem, however. If you ever think you need assistance in talking some sense into any of our straying neighbors, please, Pastor, come to me first," Manny continued. Pastor flushed heavily and Manny could see sweat breaking out across his brow again. He shifted in his seat and leaned a little heavier on his desk than he'd been before.

"Manny, you will be the first I come to if I need help in discussing this situation with any of our neighbors," Pastor said, clearing his throat again. He quickly smiled at Manny to subdue any thoughts of concern on the young man's face. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a little preparation to do before today's call to worship."

"Oh, of course, Pastor I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one, seeing the problem in our neighborhood," Manny said smiling and standing. Pastor scooted forward in his chair a little bit and extended his hand to Manny. The 35-year old virgin took it and shook it vigorously.

"No, Manny, I've been aware of the issue for sometime now, I was just waiting for the right time to address it," Pastor confirmed with a smile. Manny looked as if he was going to say something, but he shut his mouth and nodded. He walked out the door, shutting it behind him and Pastor leaned back in his chair, sighing heavily. His hands fell to his lap after rubbing his eyes, his fingers tangling in the silken blonde strands covering his lap.

"Mmm, that was close," Pastor moaned out, his eyes closing and his breath deepening.

"I was hoping to make you cum," Alex's voice rang up, muffled by the Pastor's cock.

"You were adding to the debauchery of our good neighborhood, leading us down the path of a modern Sodom," Pastor said sternly. Alexis couldn't help but laugh.

"And here you are, a Pastor, getting a blow job from a neighbor girl, in church, before service, with your wife not 50 feet away, thinking you're preparing for your sermon," Alex laughed, pushing Pastor O'Malley out from his desk. She stood up and straightened her pink sun dress, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"And to think, here you are, blowing your Pastor in the church, knowing his wife could come in any second," Pastor said, running his hand up the left thigh of the girl before him. His thumb snaked under the hem of her short dress and felt her juices on her inner thighs a split second before he felt the heat of her blonde pussy. He continued up and his fingers found her naked pussy, hot, wet, and waiting for his touch. She leaned back against his desk, purring, as he lifted the front of her dress to her waist. He leaned forward and licked down her exposed pussy, tasting her juices for the first time.

"Oh fuck yes," Alexis moaned softly. Pastor stood up and turned her around, pushing her against his desk. Her ass arched out toward him and she rubbed her swollen pussy against his erect dick as it slid between her ass cheeks.

"Only bad girls don't wear panties to church," Pastor said, giving her ass a sharp spank.

"Oooooh, Pastor, you're right. I'm a bad girl," Alexis cooed, her mind surprised at the sudden rush of heat to her pussy after she was spanked.

"And what do we do to bad girls?" Pastor said, rubbing his dick against her slit, gathering her juices on its head. Another smack landed firmly on her ass. Alexis wiggled her opening sex against the Pastor's cock and she whimpered a little.

"We punish them," she said quietly. Pastor's hands came down in a quick flurry of blows on her ass, Alexis jumping at each one, and the pleasurable pain sparked a driving desire in her pussy.

"That's right, Alexis, we punish bad girls," Pastor said, grabbing his dick and pushing it against the tight pucker of her ass. He slid in slowly, letting her take in his girth. He was surprised at the little resistance he met and delighted at the tight heat around his throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck yes, punish me, Pastor, I'm a bad girl," Alex moaned, feeling her cum starting to run down her thighs. Pastor slid out of her back door and then slammed forward, his balls slapping against her pussy and the desk shaking under them.

"Oh, you will be. You'll be punished until I cum, you little whore. You'll get fucked and then you'll have to sit next to your mother all service, at the front of the church with my cum leaking out of your ass," Pastor said, slapping both cheeks. Alex's back arched and her sphincter tightened, almost making Pastor cum right there.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Alexis moaned over and over, she grabbed onto the front of the desk for support and pushed back against her Pastor's invading cock.

"Oh fuck is right, Harlot," Pastor said, slamming his dick in her ass as fast and as hard as he could. "What do you think your mother would say if she could catch you now?" Pastor grunted. He could feel the cum starting to boil in his balls and he knew that in a few strokes more, he'd be pumping his seed up the tight ass of his blonde scholarship winner.

"Fuck me, Pastor " squealed Alexis. "Fuck me hard, fuck me now I don't fucking care what my slut mother would say She'd probably be leaking cum from the pool boy, the mail man, my father, and anything else she can wrap her loose cunt around. I want your cum in my ass, Pastor, fill my slut ass up Oh fuck I'll fucking tell my mother that you're fucking her only daughter, coming in every hole you can, just so I can go to college and fuck every boy there Oh fuck, Oh FUCK YES " Alexis hissed and screamed. Pastor's hand went to cover her mouth before her voice escalated too loud, but he was too caught in the moment.

He felt his dick exploding in her ass. He felt her pussy coming against his balls and her ass trying to squeeze his dick into oblivion as it pumped his adulterous spunk deep in her bowels. His knees shook and he almost collapsed on top of her as his whole body twitched and convulsed. He felt the little blonde fuck toy under him shaking with her own orgasm, her breath hot and ragged against his hand.

They barely started to recover from their main orgasms and were being shaken by smaller little ones as they both heard a knock on Pastor's office door.

********

Lucinda Krest was walking past Pastor Scott O'Malley's office when she heard the voice of Alex Bakker crying out her orgasmic release. She blushed profusely, waited a moment then knocked on the door. After a long wait she knocked again, and heard the muttered, "Come in." She chuckled to herself, and opened the door.

The room reeked of sex, and she looked over to Alex and saw the heated flush of her face, and noticed that it matched Pastor O'Malley's also. She raised an eyebrow and headed over to the supply closet, the two figures watching her. Opening the door she pulled out a can of air-freshener and sprayed the room.

She cocked her eye-brow at Alex, and put the can away. "Go sit with your mom, slut, and be at my place later tonight, so you don't get into any more trouble." Lucinda watched the young woman bob her head yes, and walk out of the room. Then she turned her eyes to Pastor Scott, she felt the familiar tingle of having his cock buried inside her, and she raked her eyes over his. "I guess the pregnant wife doesn't have a clue your poking the various holes of the parish innocents."

He smirked and pulled her into his arms, "I only try to spread the good word around, as often as I can." Scott ran his hands down her hips, and then up her skirt, and played with her thong. "How do I keep your mouth shut about Alexandria Bakker?" Scott knew he'd not get into any trouble with Luncida, she'd keep her mouth shut, because he knew she was running a prostitution ring, and he was one of her best clients when he needed to be out of town. She would always manage to find the choicest selection of pussy for him to fuck, and he always paid well.

She looked into his eyes, and told him, "Double the payment for that little virgin girl you wanted when you head out of town next month, and we'll be even."

"Found one did you?"

"Yep, and you'll love her, she's willing to please, and just as eager as your Miss Alex." Lucinda grabbed his cock, and then rubbed it quickly, before heading out of his office. She left him with thoughts of slamming his rod into a tight virgin pussy, and her own cunt wet and slippery from the thoughts of Alex Bakker licking her twat later that night.

Lucinda made her way back to the sanctuary and found a seat with her family. She scooted into the isle at sat down next to her husband, George. Glancing down the long isle, she noticed her live-in sister Tiffiany sitting beside her husband, and Ava, the German exchange student, beside her. She felt her husband's hand curl over her fingers and she smiled up at him.

The isle behind them, were making enough noises, that she glanced back and gave her eldest son Anthony, and his sister Emily a stern look. Her eyes notice that Anthony's hand on his sister's thigh, and she assumed he'd been tickling her again. She cautioned him to be quiet then smiled at Mya and Jill, sitting next to them, remembering how much they were a joy to raise as little twins. Dressing them up in the same outfits, was always a pleasure to her. She turned back around and noticed her husband was now leaning over to talk to the group in front of them.

Lucinda could barely make out the conversation that he was having with Grant her middle son, and Matsune, her Japanese exchange student. Whatever the discussion was it was something that her husband was not happy about. She also noticed that Grant and Matsune were both flushed. She rolled her eyes, and shook her head, wondering if she was going to have to cover the, "We don't have sex in church" rules with her incest craving family.

Her husband, George, settled back in his seat and they turned their heads to listen to the choir begin the start of the service. She began to listen to the music, and watched the singers performing, however before long she got bored, and her mind began to wander. Soon her eyes joined in the wandering and she looked over to see, Heather Grimms, Zoe Thomas' roommate, having her pussy plowed by Gregory Hughes hand.

As she watched she soon realized it wasn't Gregory's hand that was the only thing up Heather's dress, but once they noticed her watching, he pulled his hand out and showed her the 12 inch dildo that he was ramming inside her.

Lucinda felt her pussy contract as she watched Gregory's movements cause Heather's dress to bunch up in the front. He was facing the front of the church, as was Heather and she was doing a good job of keeping her expression serene, though every once in a while she did watch Heather's eyes close, and her chest rise and fall faster.

Soon Lucinda was feeling herself reacting to the fucking that was occurring across from her, and she knew she would be coming soon. She grabbed her husband's hand and pushed it under her dress, forgetting the rules of no sex in church. He looked at her, then saw what caused her to lose her morals. George's cock leapt against his pants and he started stroking his wife's cunt, as fast as he could. He could barely make out the sloppy sounds of her juices over the singing of the choir.

They musicians and the singers continued to move from one song to the next, as the two couples fucked and stroked cunts with hands and fake dicks. Soon the women were gasping quietly, and trying to cover up their sounds with coughs, as their pending orgasms began to come closer to release. Lucinda undid her husband's pants and whipped out his cock, and began to stroke it in rhythm with his fucking of her cunt.

Gregory looked over to Zoe, sitting beside him, and caught her eyes. He nodded down to his cock, and she took his meaning. She pulled his rod out, and began to jerk him off while he plowed Heather's cunt with the dildo. Zoe watched his swollen head become leaky with pre-cum, and her mouth watered. Dropping her bulletin, Zoe bent down and licked the oily surface of his dick, then picked up the paper. She rose up and stroked his hard cock even more. Her eyes went over to the Krest couple and she watched as Mrs. Krest was working her husband's tool.

The singers were coming to the building crescendo as were the dildo, hand-job, pre-cum licking parishioners. When Lucinda climaxed she bit her lip, and felt the blood on her tongue. Her husband quickly grabbed his handkerchief from his suit and covered it with his cum, milking his rod, with his wife's help.

Gregory watched the choir sing and heard the final long, drawn out notes, as he felt Heather cover the dildo in her sweet juices. He pumped the cock a few more times into her, and then hissed as he noticed the bulletin hit the floor, and his rod was soon quickly sucked. His cum flowed into Zoe's mouth, covering the back of her throat and draining him dry. When he stopped his flow of seed, he handed her the come slicked dildo and she cleaned it as well.

The five individuals seemed to cough at the same time, when they noticed the music was no longer playing and the Pastor was making his way up to the podium to begin the Sunday morning service. No one seemed to notice the embarrassed face of Yolanda Evans, the virgin roommate to Heather, Gregory and Zoe. She couldn't believe what she'd just witnessed and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat, wanting to get home to masturbate to the thoughts of Gregory plowing her deep and hard.

*****

Joy was finding it incredibly difficult to keep her concentration during the hymns she and the rest of the choir were singing. She was oblivious to the distraction going on out in the church pews, but at the same time, it was everything she could do to ignore the butterfly going ballistic on her clit and the vibrator on high in her sloshing pussy. Joy didn't get the time to wrap her thighs around her husband before church, and he went back to work for the morning to get some project finished before a presentation on Monday. Had her mind been anywhere except the nearly perpetual explosion of orgasmic bliss, she would have thought he was getting some action on the side. He'd left her a note this morning, however saying "Four surprises waited for her, all of them before church let out."

The pastor was droning on, and the congregation was reading responsively from their worship books or from memory, and she felt the buzzing on her clit stop, the suddenness of the action nearly taking her breath away. A sinking feeling hit her and the color of her face went from flushed and red to pale white. She knew the toy was remote control, but she thought the only two people who used them were Michael and herself.

"Oh my God," she whispered, the realization hitting her like the crushing wave of pleasure she was still tingling from. "That son-of-a..." she started to say but she was cut off by the organ rumbling to life, and the rest of the choir standing as one. Joy did so reflexively, but her mind was paranoid with who might have the remote and when the toy would kick back on. The vibe buried in her pussy shifted as she stood and the hard bottom edge of it started strumming against her g-spot, the rest of the 5 inch dildo was dancing around her cervix and driving her crazy. Her feet shifted under her, but her voice remained strong, even as a torrent of cum tried to gush down her thighs, held in only by the tight fitting, and still inactive butterfly. Her orgasm sent her knees knocking and Joy leaned forward, grabbing onto the railing in front of the choir box for support. The hymn finished and the neighbor girls on either side of her, Jezebel and Delilah, looked at her with concern.

"Are you okay, Joy? You look like you've just seen a ghost," Jezebel said, her coal black eyes sparkling mysteriously. Joy swallowed hard and nodded, smiling while she fought a shiver.

"I don't know if it looks like that, Jez," Delilah said to her twin sister. "Looks more like she just came all over the place," she added quietly, her pearly whites shining against her mocha-colored skin. Both girls tittered as the Pastor continued his service, but Joy just blanched, her eyes shifting back and forth to the girls, her eyes darting at their hands.

"What's the matter, Mrs. O'Connor?" Came a stronger voice from behind Joy. "Are my girls giving you trouble?" Joy's face slowly turned to look on the twin's mom, her eyes still shifting nervously as she felt the slow ebbing hum of her butterfly turning back on against her clit. She couldn't suppress the shiver this time, and she saw that Miki was smiling devilishly. The ebbing stopped for a moment and Joy shot back forward in her seat. Her mind was going a million miles a second, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Will the congregation please join the choir in the singing of our Lord's Prayer," Joy heard Pastor say.