Cherry Hill Ch. 06

Story Info
Not everyone on the 'Hill is fulfilled at church.
9.6k words
4.55
24.7k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel looked at the time, cursed, then called up Lupi on her cell phone. "Sorry Honey, I'm running late."

"Do you want me to cancel?" she asked her voice scratchy over the line.

"No... I'll be home shortly, and then we'll all go out for lunch. Love you," Manuel told her, then hung up the phone.

He pushed through his thick black hair and picked up the picture of his wife. Her pretty Mexican heritage showed off her beautiful eyes and dark skin. The white tux he had worn just showed everyone how handsome a couple they were and he felt a bit of sadness creep in that he and the Mrs. never got to have any kids of their own. But Marie and Antonia, his Russian daughter and Chinese son were perfect kids. He loved them like they were his flesh and blood. He stared at their high school graduation pictures and traced a finger over their angelic faces. For a moment his finger trailed over the glossy figure of his daughter and his body flushed lightly. "Nope, can't be having those thoughts anymore."

A knock on his office door brought his attention to the forefront and he looked up to see one of the checkout girls peeking into his office. "Come on in," he told her, mildly upset that she peeked in. "What if he'd been fucking some girl on the desk," he thought to himself. "Yeah right," he continued in his mind. "Can't get enough time to screw my own wife let alone some woman on the side. Shit, that's probably why I've been thinking of Marie like that. Wanting to fuck my own daughter." He was again pulled back to the situation at hand when the cashier coughed into her hand.

"Sorry, what is it?"

"The Pastor's wife is here and well... Her credit card was declined."

Manuel sighed, "Take a check if she doesn't have the cash."

"She doesn't have the check book with her or the cash. She said it was a spur of the moment stop because her husband had to stay after work to council a member of the church."

"Well... send her on her way and she can come back and get the merchandise. Really you shouldn't be bothering me with this." Manuel wondered sometimes how the kids these days could think for themselves, or if they even could.

"She wants to see you. She's the Pastor's wife, Manny... I can't be mean to her."

Rolling his eyes he pushed back from his desk and crossed his arms. "Send her in." Manuel waited for a few minutes and soon the blonde haired beauty, that was Elizabeth O'Malley, walked into his office. He watched her shut the door and he heard the door lock behind her. His brow cocked up as he waited to hear her case, though he knew he would be telling her the same thing he'd told the cashier.

"Thank you for seeing me," Elizabeth said, her eyes blinking innocently. "I didn't mean to leave the house so ill prepared. The cash went into the collection plate this morning." Elizabeth eyed the couch that was in the store manager's office and she slipped off her heels. "Do you mind if I sit down?"

Manuel watched one of her long legs slide up and down a firm calf that was covered in stockings. His throat went dry as he imagined his hand running up and down the satiny flesh and he clenched his fist tight. "Take a seat," he told her. His eyes ran over her perky nipples that were proudly showing themselves from the satin summer blouse she was wearing. Her skirt seemed to flow around her as she moved from the door to the vinyl coach. "I'm not sure how I can help you, Mrs. O'Malley. My hands are tied. The policies of the company are pretty solid. We can put the perishables in the freezer for you till you get back with the funds."

"Your hands don't look tied," Elizabeth said her voice dropping an octave.

Manuel's eyes flashed hungrily and he coughed. "I don't mean literally Mrs. O'Malley."

"I do," she told him, her hands moving to the strap of her blouse. "I understand policies Mr. Gonzalez." Her fingers eased off one strap then the next, her blouse hung with the support of her full breasts, breasts that ached from the changes her body was making during the early trimester of her pregnancy.

He watched the woman that the whole town knew was expecting her and the Pastor's first child. They were giddy about the upcoming event and now as she stood up and began to remove her skirt Manuel wondered if it were Pastor O'Malley's baby that was nestled in the womb of the sex Goddess. His eyes ran over her full tits, slightly raised stomach and soft blonde curls that were bare for his viewing pleasure. Manuel's cock leaped and his hand moved down from the arm of his chair, which he'd been squeezing in a death like grip, to his crotch. He rubbed hard and groaned.

Elizabeth watched his hand move to his cock and she took a few steps toward him. "The shoes," he told her. She smiled went back to the door and slipped the stilettos back on her feet. She knew it wouldn't be long and she'd have to give up her high-heel fetish. With her shoes back on and her green eyes glowing with lust, Elizabeth took slow steps over to the man's desk. "What can I do to keep you from making me leave here without my groceries?"

Manuel pushed his chair back and unzipped his pants. His cock and balls were soon free of his boxers. "I think you'll come up with something all on your own." He took in the thigh high stockings and the white garters that were hugging her legs and circling her waist.

A wicked gleam filled the woman's face; she dropped to her knees and took her thick breasts in her hands. Manuel growled as he watched her tits wrap around his cock and she began stroking his shaft with the soft mounds. "Nice," he muttered, as she dipped her head down, licked the head and then swirled her tongue over it every time it bobbed back up.

Elizabeth hadn't tasted Manny's come before; she'd seen him in the store and sometimes at church. She always liked his thick hair, dark skin, and his coal black eyes were always a welcome sight to see. "You've got a nice cock, Manny." Elizabeth took in the head, held it for a moment and sucked greedily before letting his cock slide back down between her breasts.

Manny curled his fingers into her hair, and twisted gently. "Oh fuck," he muttered when he realized the hard beads of her tits were rubbing against the base of his cock. The little pearls were driving him wild and he barely managed to squeak out for her to move back. Manny covered her tits with his sperm, spraying her whole torso with the steamy hot fluid. He shot a load over her chin where it dribbled and ran down her neck, another was soon pumped between the cleavage of her swelling breasts while a third was following quickly behind to dump itself onto her chest where it slowly swirled down to cover her hardened nipples.

"Oh fuck baby," he muttered. Elizabeth ran her hands over her chest, gathered his come and licked it hungrily at her hands, cleaning them. "Turn around," he told her.

It was a long time before Mrs. O'Malley got the okay to take the groceries. Her stomach was full, her pussy raw and her ass sore, but she promised Manny that she'd be back first thing in the morning to hand deliver the funds. Manuel headed out the door, grabbed flowers and candy for his wife to make up for being late all the while thinking of blonde cunts and a new "charge" policy he needed to implement at the grocery store.

********

Sarah Wilcox awoke her normal morning jog, a little later than normal. She'd been out partying the night before and she woke up haggard, dirty, hung over, the familiar taste of cum in her mouth, and a pond of it sloshing in her slutty pussy.

"What the fuck did I do last night?" she said groggily. Her hand went down to her snatch and she wiped it clean, a thick coating of sticky cum on her fingers and a film of dried cum on her tender twat. "Feels like a whole bar," she grunted disgustedly. "Fuckin' A. I can't even remember any of it."

She decided to shower before she hit the streets, her fingers soaping up her body and the sensation waking her up. The hot water made her regret she was as tender as she was, but she knew that she'd be back to normal soon enough. She fought off the urge to play with herself under the cascade of the hot water, but not before tweaking her nipples and mauling her firm tits.

The shower ended sooner than she would have liked, but Sarah wanted to get up and get her jog out of the way before people started returning from church. The neighborhood would be all but deserted and it would be perfect except for a lack of scenery to jog behind and stare at. Before she knew it, her tennis shoes were on and she was out the door, deciding to only wear her tight biking shorts and a sports bra, her red hair in a loose braid trailed behind her.

Her feet rounded the Bakker's house, went past the next corner, and she moved to the other side of the street, almost subconsciously to get a look at whomever Chrysta might be fucking this morning. She half expected it to be a pair of Mormon missionaries, taking a less than missionary position. Maybe she'd called in for some plumbing work; with Chrysta no one ever knew, except that she tended to scout out everyone she wanted to fuck, got as much information about them as possible and then, if they met her standards, she'd let them pound the shit out of her furry red pussy. That always made it easier for Sarah to just imagine that it was her getting pounded when she looked in Chrysta's windows, part of her jealous that the other single, redheaded fuck slut on the block got more action than she did and was probably 3 years older.

Today, Sarah's curiosity drew her down and then back across the street, after catching some movement in the seemingly always open curtain. There was just a flash of whatever it was; they must have been moving in and out of sight, something not uncommon, but always guaranteed a good show. Sarah stopped and bent down, feigning tightening her shoe laces so she could check the empty street for signs of life. Seeing none, she stood back up, enjoying the feeling of the camel toe she just gave herself. The rest of the half-block jog just heated her up, both with the her voyeuristic goal and with the slick material sliding back and forth across her clit, spreading the moisture and heat. Heat that was already starting to pulsate through her sex.

Sarah got to the window and peaked around the corner. She saw the beautifully naked Chrysta Kaiser walk to the door of her bedroom. Her ass swinging temptingly, every toned muscle in her legs and perfect ass begged to be bitten, sucked, and licked before the ultimate goal, of her well manicured, flame-red bush that hid just on the other side. Sarah's tongue involuntarily licked her lips. Her breath started getting shallower. Her heart caught in her throat as Chrysta stopped, apparently talking to someone in the next room.

Chrysta laughed, propping a leg up on a piece of furniture just out of view, exposing the pink pussy that had been plugged so many times in full view of Sarah's eyes. Chrysta's hand went down to her snatch and Sarah mimicked the motion, sliding her own trembling fingers down the front of her tight jogging shorts. They both reached their clit at the same time, their fingers dragging through their downy ruby curls before finding their respective goals. Chrysta laughed again and pulled her leg down, hiding her love nest from Sarah's eyes before swaying into the next room, her sexy hips swinging cat-like as she moved.

Sarah's fingers were wet, her pussy was screaming for attention, the soreness from before the shower gone. She quietly snuck around to the window of the next room, hoping to catch a glimpse of the sex kitten in the act with whomever she had just been talking with.

Sarah's eyes took in the sight before them, and it was unexpected to say the least, but hotter than she could have imagined. Chrysta's huge TV was playing a porn, showing an extreme close up of a thick cock impaling a tight cunt. She could see every detail on the 60 inch screen, every glistening drop of dew on the pussy, every vein in the thick cock, and every time the pussy was plugged she'd see how it would pull out slightly along the cock that traveled in and out slowly.

Sarah's fingers were down her shorts in a flash, and then she decided that that wouldn't do and she pulled the shorts down to her knees, giving her room to play with herself. Her eyes never left the screen as she squatted, her fingers buried themselves in her pussy, working her abused little snatch with everything she had. One hand was pummeling at her loose hole, the other was a blur, lightly slapping and teasing her clit. She'd never been this brazen before, and the eroticism of being outside fingering herself made the experience even more surreal. Sarah paused to push her shorts completely off, exposing all of her creamy, slightly freckled flesh and giving her total access to her throbbing twat. Her fingers found it after only a second of departure to be even wetter than she was before, and her ministrations only encouraged more honey to flow.

The picture on the screen panned out and a red bush came into view, Sarah's eyes recognizing it immediately as Chrysta's. The cock was still unidentified, but the man it belonged to had well defined muscles; a great match for Chrysta's lean, lithe body. Chrysta's hands were to the side of the small bed she was on, grabbing on for dear life as her tits heaved with the slow fucking she was receiving. The camera continued to zoom out, revealing that another man had his cock wedged firmly down her throat, her gullet expanding and contracting as she was slammed back and forth between the two men rocking in unison.

"Holy shit," Sarah said breathlessly, swallowing hard. "She's one hot little cunt," she panted, her fingers working furiously in her drooling inferno.

"And she's right behind you," a voice said softly. Sarah's world froze. She'd never been caught doing anything more than just making a casual glance through a window, and here she was, three fingers buried in her snatch and her other hand strumming to beat hell on her clit with the owner of the house she was looking into standing behind her.

"You picked a good window to look into. Predictably good. I've been noticing nose marks on my windows since you moved across the block, you little cunt," Chrysta said calmly, as if she was talking about the weather. "I'm just surprised you've never been caught before now," she finished after a short pause. Sarah pulled her fingers from her twat with a wet slurp and she stood up slow, her knees shaky from the position she was in and from the tremors still radiating through her body, the epicenter of the quakes still being tickled by the morning breeze.

"Hey, what the hell is going..." Sarah started defiantly, turning to face Chrysta. The two girls weren't quite twins. Chrysta had more luscious curves, but Sarah's figure wasn't anything to balk at. Both girls had the same copper flame locks, though Chrysta's had long loose curls and Sarah's were straight. They were the same height, had the same bust, thought Chrysta's nipples were a hair smaller and a shade pinker than her trespassers. The only major distance at all was that Chrysta was completely naked and carrying a coffee cup, and Sarah still had her sports bra on.

"I'll tell you what's going on, you trespassing little shit," Chrysta said, her slight smile fading and she grabbed a handful of Sarah's hair. Before Sarah knew what was going on, the other redhead pulled her down violently, Sarah sinking to her knees. Before her, she saw that well trimmed pussy she'd been drooling over for a month now, but it wasn't through a window, and it wasn't on TV, it was half an inch from the tip of her nose.

Sarah could see every detail. The delicate, silken lips protruding from the peach of her pussy were the same color as Chrysta's nipples. A light misting of her cum graced that fine skin, making it almost shimmer in the morning light. The smell was faint, almost non-existent, but was present, and definitely one of the finer pussies Sarah had ever smelled. Just a whiff of the honey-dewed skin made Sarah's pussy flutter and her mouth water.

The fine red hair that covered her mound wasn't curly at all, but it was straight and silken, looking more like thinning hair on the top of her head than pubic hair. A few freckles had been splashed across her skin, giving her character, making Sarah want to suck and kiss each one of the 25 that her eyes could see. The rest of her sex was devoid of hair, looking almost like it was either just shaved 5 minutes ago or it simply didn't have hair on it in the first place.

"Eat it, you trespassing little bitch," Chrysta said, squeezing the handful of hair even tighter. The forcefulness in Chrysta's voice excited Sarah in a way that she usually only got when she was in control, not the other way around. Her stomach and cunt started doing summersaults over the thought of drinking the nectar from this rare flower and not stopping until Chrysta said she could.

"What if I don't?" Sarah said meekly, her curiosity already having lost to her lust.

"Then I'll call the cops and I'll turn you in for sexual harassment and trespassing on my property," Chrysta said flatly. She rose a foot slowly, running it up Sarah's thigh, making the muscle quiver under her skin. Chrysta's toes drug across Sarah's slit and she trembled at the feeling. That foot kept sliding up her body, the dominate redhead's soft toes tickling Sarah's skin until it came to rest on her shoulder. The resulting spread buffet of crimson framed snatch before Sarah's eyes consumed her. She leaned forward and took a tentative lick from Chrysta's tightly puckered ass all the way up to her engorged little clit.

Both girls let out a sigh and Sarah dove in, sinking her talented tongue into Chrysta's dripping honey pot. Her nose tickled and rubbed Chrysta's clit, making her tremble and shake as she tried to keep her balance. Sarah's tongue left the slipper love channel and licked at Chrysta's back door, pushing the tip into her hot tunnel.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, YES!" Chrysta moaned, the moan turning to a scream. "Oh fuck, right there, you little cunt, just like that!" she hissed, Sarah's tongue stretching and twisting in Chrysta's tight ass. She pulled her tongue out and moved it back to Chrysta's extremely wet pussy, reveling in the tang of her back door and the sweet honey of her front.

"Goddamnit! I should catch you more often," Chrysta said, panting, her body twitching. Sarah grinned, her cheeks wet with cum and she locked her lips around Chrysta's clit, sucking for all she was worth while batting the sensitive bud furiously with her tongue. Chrysta's body froze, her muscles locked. She made unintelligible noises as she tried to speak, her voice catching in her throat. Sarah pushed both of her thumbs inside Chrysta, one in her ass and the other up her cunt, the fingers playing with each other as they slid around with only the thin wall of her pussy separating them. Sarah made sure to keep stroking Chrysta's G-spot and finally, with her tongue going crazy on Chrysta's clit, Sarah got the reward that both girls so desperately wanted.

Sarah felt the final hard clutching of Chrysta's pussy and she pulled her thumb out, replacing it with her tongue, her mouth locked open on Chrysta's open cunt and she sucked. Her soaked thumb joined the other in Chrysta's ass and they twisted and twined inside, using Chrysta's own cum for lube. A blast of cum shot out of Chrysta's pussy, more than Sarah ever could have imagined a girl could shoot. The hot, sticky fluid was ambrosia flowing from this sex goddess, and it over flowed the anxious, guzzling cup of Sarah's mouth.

Sarah got the first gulp down, the rest of it running down her cheeks and dripping in a torrent down her chin, soaking into the white sports bra she was still wearing. The second blast, even larger than the first, caught Sarah off guard even more. She'd seen gushers like this in her massive porn collection, but never in her life did she imagine she'd be drinking straight from one.