Cherry Hill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you did, didn't you?" she asked.

"Nah, I figure if you say yes, than I really didn't lose at all, did I?" Brian whispered as he pulled her into his arms. He waved goodbye to his friends and led Star Dixon from the room. "There has to be a place where I can do this privately."

"Ohhh no, you don't " Daniel said pushing through the room. "I'll watch and make sure you fulfill your end of the deal."

Brian was about to protest when a figure pushed through the crowd. He watched a man, wearing a black leather trench coat and a low brimmed hat, place his hand on Daniel's arm. "I'll make sure he fulfills the deal," the voice said.

Star stiffened and tried to peer under the hat, but couldn't. "Sh. . ." her words were cut off.

"Ma'am. If this is what your wanting then I suggest the three of us retire to another room," the deep throaty voice said.

Daniel heard the tone of voice and felt that Star wasn't about to argue. "I don't know who you are, but if the lady trusts you and Brian doesn't mind, then I'll trust you."

"I trust him," Star whispered and walked hand in hand with Brian as the man in black led them to a spare room.

"I was saving this for myself, but I guess this is as close as I'll get," he muttered under his breath and opened the door for Brian and Star.

When the door closed behind them, the stranger locked the door and took off his hat. Star fainted in Brian's arms and Brian's jaw dropped. "Holy fucking A'. . . aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Yeah, kinda," Shawn Walker said and took Star's limp form from Brian's arms. He laid her on the bed and pulled off her clothes. "Get in the bathroom and start jerkin' off."

Brian rolled his eyes, but he didn't argue. He was about to "lose" his virginity to his palm again.

*****

Officer Crimson rolled his car down the road to the secluded suburb of Cherry Hill after receiving a public disturbance call. His Hispanic cock twitched at the thought of that blonde he nailed yesterday morning; she lived down on the 'Hill, and he memorized her address.

"Heh, might have to stop by after I check this out," he muttered to himself. Cherry Hill was part of his normal jurisdiction, but there were so few trouble calls out there that he hadn't been there in months. However, after pulling over that Bakker girl, he might just have to stop more often. Luckily, the address was right around the corner; Devlon something or other. Crimson had had a few run-ins with the dad in the past, mostly speeding tickets and drunk driving charges. Bastard always bought himself out of it. Some days he just wanted to throttle the rich little English prick.

'His wife and daughter though,' Crimson thought. His dick jumped at the thought of their lithe bodies; if the mom was 5 years younger than she looked, she'd be her daughter's twin. Crimson's car seemed to drive itself as his mind wandered.

"All right, have to calm down," he said to himself. He took a deep breath and thought of anything he could to get his cock to deflate. Just to be sure he took the long way around the block once he was finally to Cherry Hill. After he rounded the corner to Kumquat Lane from Cherry Street, a herd of elephants couldn't have stomped down the erection that sprung up in his polyester police issue pants.

The front yard of the Devlon house had a flock of just-out-of-school girls running through the sprinkler, most of them topless. The ones that weren't were wearing white tank tops that were a size too small, and they might as well have been topless. At the sight of the cop car they all bolted, running and giggling to the back yard. Crimson felt his tongue snake out between his lips and lick them slowly.

He flicked the cherries on and watched the lights bounce wildly off the houses down the street. He cleared his thoughts of bouncing, nubile tits and barely clad pussy. He swallowed hard and ventured out of his car, his right hand on his gun, his left thumb hitched into his belt. The path to the entry of the house was much shorter than he'd have thought.

'Keep your head clear, it's just naked girls. Stay focused and go arrest that Bakker girl when this is all done and fuck her stupid. You've been on the force for 5 years and you can handle anything,' he said in his mind. "Anything at all..." he said softly to himself as he knocked on the door. It opened after the first wrap and he found out he couldn't have been more wrong.

"Hello, officer," Chrysta Kaiser said, her voice catching in her throat. She was not only naked, but she had both of the Williams sisters latched onto her pert tits, each one looking at the officer for a split second while lavishing Chrysta's pale pink nubs in mirrored unison. Their well manicured hands were slowly alternating with each other as they stroked the downy ruby fur of her pussy and spread her lips as they softly stroked her glistening cunt. Crimson's eyes glazed with lust instantly as this woman was molested by the younger Williams girls; this wasn't his first meeting with them either.

"Anything we can," Chrysta said, her voice cut off by multiple black fingers rubbing along her excited clit. Her whole body convulsed with the feeling and the Williams sisters were treated to her pussy bathing their exploring fingers. "help....you....with?" Chrysta murmured while her mind tried to flutter back.

"Call from...neighbors....party....complaint..." stammered Crimson. It felt like his cock was going to burst, and it was uncomfortably hard, wedged against his keys in his pocket.

"Does it look like anyone here is complaining?" Sabrina said seductively, pulling her fingers from the red snatch they were embedded knuckle deep in. Chrysta moaned slightly, but only for a second, her breath catching in her throat as the fingers of Abby slid up inside the insatiable redhead and slowly started writhing as her sister's fingers just were. Sabrina's fingers drug up to Chrysta's clit and then across her pelvic arch, making the tall redhead shiver. The fingers looking like dark chocolate against the paper-white color of Chrysta's flesh traced up to Sabrina's mouth, her tongue breaking contact with the pink nipple for just long enough to suck the shimmering cum from them.

Crimson could only shake his head. His mouth was dry and his eyes didn't even see the rest of the debauchery going on in the house.

"Why are you really here officer?" Abby asked and resumed nibbling on the turgid nipple before her. She squeaked as she felt a hand slip under her short red leather skirt and straight to her nearly-exposed pussy. A deep throaty moan rumbled from between her lips and straight into the sensitive pink crown of Chrysta's left tit, making her legs shake uncontrollably. Crimson wasn't thinking straight. Sabrina had just started fingering her sister as they both nibbled on this gorgeous redhead. He was vaguely aware that his mouth was open and he could feel his dick throbbing inside his navy blue uniform trousers.

"Call....disturbance," Crimson said. He was feeling faint, his head was swimming. He couldn't believe what was going on around him, and he couldn't tear his eyes off the site in front of him. His eyes were glued to Abby's crotch as she lifted her leg, her foot set down to rest on the coffee table beside her, her jet black framed pink core opening as her sister pushed three fingers inside her drooling cunt. Her own hand reached down to pull her micro-mini skirt up higher, giving him a better view. Crimson's eyes were transfixed as he followed her hand to the redhead's ass and then watched the slender black digits emerge under the pale, spread pussy and join the other two fingers stroking in and out of the pink channel. His eyes registered that her forearms were flexing and unflexing, her fingers coiling and bending like a nest of pythons in that fiery box.

"Officer Crimson," came a sweet, almost musical voice from behind him, the sensation crashing into the goose-bumped flesh of his neck like a tsunami. He tried to turn, but found that someone was pressed against him. That someone had perky tits and a hot little crotch that was burning wet heat against his flexed ass. "Mmm baby," the voice said again, this time the voice's tongue snaked along the outside of his ear. "You feel," she said again, the heel of her hand pressing hard against his rampant cock. "Wonderful," the voice said in a husky sigh as its fingers wrapped around his heavy balls for an instant, then nailed fingers drug up his throbbing member. Little bolts of lightening shot through his body as the nails grated against the weave of his slacks, the sensations all but sending him over the edge.

"Don't cum yet, officer," the voice said. "You didn't pump nearly enough cum in me last time," she said, nearly growling and nibbled on his ear, biting it playfully. In a flash her hands were undoing his belt and his fly. Her nimble fingers fished his thick Latino dick out faster than he'd have imagined and she stepped out from around him, her hand still on his impressive shaft.

"Ms. Bakker " he said in surprise. He thought he had recognized the voice, and if he wasn't watching the two black twins finger fuck their neighbor into oblivion, he would have known it at once.

"Ready to fuck me again? Your cock is sooooo hot. I bet you just can't wait to shove this thing deep inside my pussy and blow your wad in me again, can you," she said, teasing. She started building up speed on his rod and she felt it twitch and throb in her hand. Crimson only nodded as he looked around through fogged vision and saw that the whole room was watching this scene unfold. It occurred to him that half the girls in the room were getting fucked from behind as there were several couples watching the show.

"I have a better idea, officer," she said, raising her leg and slowly spinning on her other foot. Crimson's eyes were glued to the manicured blonde bush and the pink swampy slit contained within. His view was cut short, but her hand was still working his hard cock, now stroking it against her dripping gash as well. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"How about you fuck me.." she started throatily, bending over. Crimson's eyes were once again treated to the Williams sisters planting kisses on the tits of the leggy redhead. Crimson could feel his toes curl and his mind turn to mush as his cock entered the blonde's snatch for the second time in a week. It felt even better this time than it did the other day. His abs were clenching and his teeth were gritting as he tried to not blow his wad with just the head in her tight snatch. "...while I eat this furry red pussy in front of me," Alexis finished, pushing back against Crimson's impaling shaft. His eyes closed and he grabbed onto the door frame for support. He heard Chrysta moan in ecstatic pleasure and heard the blonde slurping noisily at her finger filled cunt.

Alexis came first. Her pussy clenched down hard on Crimson's stiff prick, buried to the hilt in her tight box. Her own cum shot out along his dick, bathing his balls and her clit in her juices. Chrysta was next to explode, the sound of her cum literally shooting from her overworked snatch and splattering on the floor rang through the house an instant before Crimson's own powerful eruption. He heard his voice grunting loudly as his dick expanded and cum erupted from his swollen head, stretching Alexis to her limit before filling her pink chamber with his snow-white spunk. All three of them came hard and continuously, their panting screams filling the air as they slowly collapsed into a sweaty, cum drenched pile on the floor. They were all twitching, Alex's face still buried in Chrysta's snatch and Crimson still buried deep in Alex, his dick staying hard as steel inside her unrelenting, spasming pussy.

"Holy fuck " came a shout from the room. "Someone get the cop a beer Welcome to the party, Officer "

*****

Reginold parked his Lexus in the broken blacktop of the Cherry Hill Airfield. He glanced at his wife, her long legs spread open and her hand casually running across her thong. "Still horny, huh?" he asked, followed by a chuckle. Ellenor grinned, pulled her fingers from her moistened underclothes and licked some of the juice, that had seeped through, from her fingers. Reginold laughed louder before getting out of the car and then helping his wife. His hand rested possessively on her tight ass and she leaned into his firm touch. "I'm so fucking hard," he muttered as he propelled her with a slightest hint of pressure toward their private jet, knowing it was already fueled and ready for them to take off once Reginold gave the command.

"You are hard," Ellenor said as she a palm over her husband's bulge. "I'll take care of that for you once we get up in the air." She winked, then took the steps up to the jet's body and eventually settled into her seat.

Reginold followed, and once he was told their luggage was on board, he gave the okay for take off. "So are we going to fuck our kids when we get home?" he asked his wife, snickering softly from her gasp.

Ellenor pulled at her bottom lip with her teeth and felt the warm heat of her spouse's eyes on her. "I think we are," she whispered, licking her lips where her teeth had worried it. "Was that come on Sabrina's chin?" she asked as she unbuckled her seat and slipped to the jet floor.

"Yeah, it was. Is Reggie as big as your husband?" he asked as he watched her open his slacks and pull his raging cock from his pants and boxers.

"I think he's bigger," she winked, and then covered his dick with her moist lips and polished the head with her tongue.

Reginold groaned from her ministrations, leaned back in his seat and watched his wife take his member on a roller coaster ride full of sucks, nips, pulls, and scrapes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh fuck, Reggie," Sabrina shouted. She looked back and saw her brother's cock slamming in and out of her tight ass. She ground her pelvis into Lance's groin, swallowing another inch of his cock into her come-filled pussy.

Reggie watched his dick fill his sister. His balls slapped against her ass and then he felt the Lance's dick push against his as he fucked Sabrina's cunt. The sounds of debauchery were everywhere. His glassy eyes focused for a brief moment on his sister's contorted features and then on her hair, which he soon wrapped his fingers in and pulled tight, forcing her back to arch slightly. "Eat that pussy, you slut," he demanded and then released her hair.

He heard her growl and then saw Jezebel Anderson's long black fingers take his place in Sabrina's hair. "That's right white girl, suck this pussy." She forced Sabrina's head back into her sloppy cunt and ground her hips across the delicate white skin.

Lance had a great view of the contrasting skin as he held Sabrina on top of him. The black girl's juices flowed thick into his mouth as she stood behind his head. It was tinged with come from someone else who had used the hot black chick, as well as Sabrina's saliva, but he didn't care. He was simply enjoying the ride and the show.

His cock pushed deeper into Sabrina and his eyes remained fixated on the pink lips, black curls, moist tongue, white teeth and hard clit that was being assaulted. "So many beautiful colors," he thought as he imagined replaying the scene in his apartment with lights and cameras capturing every possible angle.

"Concentrate, damn you," Sabrina hissed and then went back to driving her tongue in and out of Jezebel's dark hole. Her nose nuzzled her clit and her chin rubbed against the base of her slit. Her face was blanketed by the dark pink folds of the girl's cunt, but she didn't care she simply wanted more. One hand remained on the dining room table, the other reached up to slide into Jezebel's cunt and then move back to the woman's tight hole. "You like that you black bitch?" she asked, not expecting or caring if she got an answer. She shoved the long digit into the puckered hole and then went back to her meal.

Jezebel was on fire. Sabrina toyed with her ass, rammed her finger in, retreated and then repeated the process over and over again. She felt the white girl's teeth on her clit and knew she'd be coming soon. Suddenly she felt another tongue slash at her cunt and she knew Lance had gotten fed up waiting for nectar to drip into his mouth. He wanted to tap the source himself. She continued to grip Sabrina's hair, pushing her face as deep as she could, hoping to shower the slut in black girl honey.

Reggie felt Sabrina's ass tighten and he knew she was trying to make him come first. It was a game they often played, and he often loss. His hand came up and slapped her ass, she bucked and growled, but lifted herself as best she could wanting another swift sting from his palm. Reggie answered her plea and the sound of her spanking filled the room. First the right cheek was brought to a colorful hue, then the left. Eventually she was bucking faster and cursing.

Lance only added to the frustrated feelings building up in Reggie. He closed his eyes, arched his back and released his semen into his sister's anal cavity. The come washed over his cock as it tried to spill from her hole, he pushed deeper, the added juice adding him to plunge further up her ass. She muttered, "I win." He slapped her thigh and she giggled, but went back to work.

Lance felt come drip onto his balls and the hot fluid soothed his aching sack. He felt his own needs surface and did nothing to hold them back as he shot his load into Sabrina's dripping cunt. His milk mixed with those of various partners and he knew before the night was over she'd leave with buckets of come flowing from both of her intimate holes. Seconds later he opened his mouth and drank the heady liquid that poured from Jezebel's box.

Sucking, flicking, pulling, he fought for the right to share in the heated cream as Sabrina and his tongue battled over the black pussy. Sabrina's eye lids clenched tight as she finally gave in and claimed victory over the group. Her come flooded both Lance's cock and his balls. She knew it sprayed up and splashed her brother's testicles and his thighs, but she knew it would only be more seed for some other lady to clean up. No one would complain, least of all Reggie.

She shuddered violently and collapsed on Lance's chest. Her eyes fluttered open and she licked her lips. Her brother pulled free of her tight hole and come dripped from the gaped opening. She felt a pair of hands on her ass and she looked back. "Hey," she whispered and then turned to see Jezebel walk to the woman who was petting her red cheeks.

"Hey yourself," Delilah, Jezebel's sister said. "You like my sister's come?" she asked and then ran her finger between Sabrina's tight cheeks. "I like your ass. Come with me white girl, we're far from done with you."

Sabrina chuckled, but slipped off Lance's limp rod. "I'll see you boys later."

Lance watched, knowing in a few days he'd have the all the Anderson women in his movies. He looked to Reggie and laughed. "You look as beat as I feel."

Reggie shook his head. "I can't think of a better way to die," he muttered and sat down on one of the few chairs that weren't being used as some sort of bondage theme.

"No shit," Lance muttered, then scooted off the table. "Come with me. I need to check the cameras and I swear I saw a cop come in here, not to mention someone was whispering that Star Dixon and Brian Allen were going to finally pop each other's cherries. I have to make sure I have that on tape."

Reggie took a deep breath and stood up. "You think that's news. I heard someone mutter Shawn Walker's name."

Lance blanched. He'd thought he'd seen Shawn earlier, now he was sure the dead cop wasn't quite dead. "You don't say. Thought that guy was dead."

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. But if he's here, there's no way Star Dixon is getting fucked tonight."