Cherry Lane Ch. 02

Story Info
Cherry turns her boyfriend mad at the expense of her sister.
2.8k words
4.3
23.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
226 Followers

Cherry dreamt a thousand dreams that night, all about what pleasures she might achieve with her newfound ability. But a nagging voice of reason told her the power was the dream, that she was really awake now and could not control anybody. But the morning came, and she learned the truth of it.

She had woken up to wet spots on her bedsheets before, but never to this extent. Wet dream wasn't good enough to describe it. Drench dream was more like it. She feared that she had dehydrated herself with such arousal, and made sure to drink plenty of water for her breakfast.

Her mother and father were downstairs, already dressed and ready for their day. They sat on the couch, her mother looking at the television and her father with the Saturday newspaper in his hands. "Mornin' Cherry Lane," her father said.

"Morning Pops."

Her mother looked away from the morning news and said, "You going out today, sweetie?"

"I'm gonna see if Andy wants to go rollerblading," she lied. She allowed Mr. Hollace to call them to come pick her up after the incident last night, but made sure to instruct her parents to forget it happened once they were home. Otherwise her mother would have had a million questions about whether she was feeling up to it.

"Just remember we have to go pick up your sister at the airport at five," she said.

"Affirmative," Cherry said. But internally, "Damn it all to hell."

Emilia Lann was not known for consideration of those around her. She wasn't quite a bitch, Cherry thought, but she wasn't nice either. A Hollywood type of person, kind to your face and immeasurably shitty behind your back. That's it, two-faced, she thought.

Em was inconsistent about her relationship with her younger sister. There were plenty of times when she saved Cherry's ass in tight spots, but others when she doomed her to a fate worse than grounding. But one thing was for sure — Cherry got the good genes for looks.

Where Cherry had a small, tight figure with smooth peaks and valleys, Em had drier, coarser skin with flat features not exclusive to her breasts. Rather than an hourglass figure, she had a more mannish torso, sans broad shoulders. Her posture left much to be desired, and the fiery red hair that came from their mother was not graced to her, rather her father's thin, dirt-brown filament. None of it stopped her from having boyfriends, having decent friends, or being told she was beautiful.

Sure, everyone is beautiful in their own way, Cherry thought. But that girl is not sexy. No doubt.

She left the house and walked down the sunny sidewalk, basking in the sunlight. She was still quite aroused from her dreams, particularly the one in which she owned a harem, filled to the brim with men and women of her choosing. She needed Andy's cock inside her more than anything now. Masturbating would not do it.

When she reached Andy's house, she noticed his father's car was not in the driveway. She hoped his mother would be gone too. Cherry rang the doorbell and looked at herself in the window beside the front door of the house to make sure she was in presentable condition. She had not done much to get ready for her day. Her hair was brushed, but still messy. Her jeans accented her legs very well, but still left much to the imagination. She threw on her father's army jacket over a loose white t-shirt that, if wet, would have shown her braless chest. It wasn't a particularly sexy look, but then again, it wouldn't matter once she was naked.

Andy opened the door and smiled. "Hey gorgeous," he said.

"Hey," she said, smiling brightly with a pep in her stance. "Is anyone home?"

"No, mom and dad are out for groceries," he answered. And before he could figure out why she asked, she was inside and pulling her shirt over her head. He was taken by surprise, never before treated to such feminine delight this early or this brazenly. Cherry heard him think, ("This is why we look forward to Saturdays.")

But as she pulled her jeans off, she was keenly aware of just how aroused she was. Cherry had never done this before, had never been so much in need of release. Could Andy really perform the way she required? But the recent boon could fix that, she knew. All she had to do was say the word.

She spoke out loud, but made sure to impress upon his mind as she did. "Andy," she said. "You're going to fuck me. Use all your energy and all your moves. Do not go easy on me. Fuck me like you never have before."

When at last they were both naked, he was completely erect and throbbing. She faltered a bit, expecting a strong action to match her command. But to her dismay, he grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. What followed was not the fucking she had envisioned, but rather a slightly enhanced version of the usual business. He slid into her easily, fully lubricated by her own natural juices, and pulled her hips toward his while her breasts bounced with each thrust. She never did mind laying on her back, but it was a wall she wanted it against, not a mattress.

There was more energy, surely. But not the initiative she wanted. It was the best sex they'd ever had, and yet she was bored by it. Not like last night, she thought. All that passion, they were really going at it.

Cherry cleaned up Andy's seed off of her stomach after a decent fifteen minutes, and they laid in bed together in silence for a bit. Andy seemed very pleased with himself, and held her tightly. But Cherry made sure to face away from him so he could not see her face. Now, rather than disappointment, she was experiencing curiosity.

It couldn't have been a matter of command, she realized. He wasn't holding back at all before, he simply didn't know how to commit to a deeply lustful sexual experience. The kind of animalistic thing she was looking for needed some consciousness in those who had never experienced it, a recognition that it was happening. Maybe everything came naturally, but there at least had to be a thought that said, "This is raw, this is real."

What happened the previous night happened because the two had it in them, they had the ability to commit to their lust and probably had wanted it all along. Andy, however, was just happy to cum.

She began to listen to his thoughts. Sweetly, he was thinking about her and how good a girlfriend she was, sex aside. But she wanted more, she wanted to know what she could find deeper. Then, like diving into the ocean, she felt as though she had left her own world and gone somewhere darker, somewhere with less light. She could envision it, Andy's mind, as a series of computer banks, just like in Tron.

One of them had a screen, playing a film. It was Andy as a three year old boy, playing with a hula hoop. Another showed their first date at the arcade, almost a year prior. It was all of his memories, stored as films. But that wasn't what Cherry wanted.

Even darker, even deeper, she found him. They were incandescent spheres, all pleasant to look upon. They each stood upon their own pedestal, and shone light onto the next beside it. They were all in a circle, and in the center, a latch leading somewhere. Cherry wasn't sure she wanted to know what was down there.

She approached one of the spheres, and touched it. It was warm, and made her feel just how she had felt before arriving at his house. This is it, she knew. This is his sexuality. She focused hard, and thought of what she wanted. But she soon realized she could not let go. It pulled something from her, and when she finally let go she realized it had grown to gargantuan size. None of the other spheres were nearly this big.

Cherry opened her eyes.

Andy was gone, and the clock on his bedside table showed that it was 5:30 pm. Cherry nearly shouted, but quickly reminded herself someone might have come home. Surely her parents must have left without her. She hadn't a clue where Andy had gone, but didn't feel angry at him. She must have been difficult to awaken.

When Cherry got home, the family was gathered at the table, listening to Emilia tell all about her first year at college. She was sitting lazily in her chair, legs spread like a man and her elbow resting on the table. She stopped what she was saying and looked up with tired eyes. "Look who decided to show up," she said.

Her parents said nothing, but gave distinct expressions of disappointment.

**********

She told of grueling finals, bland dining hall food, and made no mention of the intense parties her university was known for. If rumor proved true, it was also home of some of the greatest fuck fests, but Cherry couldn't imagine her sister partaking.

Cherry adjourned to her room and began imagining herself sitting on a dais before a crying Steph Kerry, the titless wonder on the cheer squad. She was the Queen of Sex, and Steph had not passed inspection, and fell to her knees pleading for mercy, but Cherry gave her none and sentenced her two two months of ganging training.

A knock on her door pulled her out of her daydream. It was her mother, all dressed up with sparkling diamond earrings. "Cherry," she said. "Your father and I are going out to dinner tonight. Spend some time with your sister? She's upset you weren't at the airport."

"I'm sure she's heartbroken," Cherry said. Em couldn't care enough to waste a thought on it, but if it meant annoying her younger sister she would do anything.

"And we could all do without the sass, honey."

The second they were gone, Em threw on her favorite Pat Benatar record full blast, like she had never left home at all. Em brought her masculine figure out to the den, stepping with the tempo and bobbing her head. She looked at Cherry and said, "Can you still dance? Or did you stiffen up without me?"

"I'm more flexible if that answers it," Cherry said, thinking of spreading her legs for Andy. God, you insatiable slut, she told herself.

"Dance with me," she said. Em took her sister by the hands and pulled her out to the open floor space so they could move freely. Cherry wasn't in the mood, but felt the need to appease her sister. It wasn't really so bad, she knew. It was nice to see her.

"Good enough for you?" Cherry said.

"Not nearly, you're a total square. So what's new, short stuff?"

"Got a boyfriend, getting better grades, I've got a superpower."

"Which one of those is true?"

Cherry looked play offended. "So it can't be two?"

The door opened then, and the girls turned around to see Andy standing there, his curly hair looking mussed and his clothes wrinkled. He looked tired, but determined, almost vicious. It scared Cherry, and she yelped as the door slammed against the wall. "Andy... Jesus you scared me. This is my sis—"

He slammed the door shut and walked straight toward them. Em couldn't sense the oddness about him, and kept on dancing. But Cherry could see something was different. He strode broadly, and his eyes were locked on her older sister.

He grabbed her by the hair and began dragging her down the hall to Cherry's room, and threw her on the bed. Cherry followed him, hitting his back as hard as she could with her small hands on her thin arms.

Em was shouting, neither in fear nor in pain, but in anger. She seemed more peeved than anything else, but when Andy starting tearing her clothes off her tune changed to what Cherry thought was the appropriate response.

When Cherry tried to pull him off, Andy pulled her down onto the mattress and held them both down. Somehow, and with great expertise, he had Cherry's wrists and ankles tied with the torn strips of Em's clothes. Then he pushed her off and growled, "Don't move."

He tied the knots well — ("God damn Boy Scouts.") — and Cherry tried her best not to panic. She tried to reach out to Andy, to command him to stop, but it didn't work. For a moment, Cherry thought she had lost her ability, or maybe her mind had just been playing tricks on her. Maybe it was just one long dream, and it ended when she awoke at Andy's house.

Em was silenced as Andy tore off her underwear and stuffed it into her mouth. Then Cherry heard, ("No, not me, not me!") It was her sister, pleading to the powers that be to stop this from happening. Cherry closed her eyes and gathered her courage.

("If I can't stop him, I might as well make this easier."

She quickly pressed her mental energy onto her sister and raised her arousal, commanded her to want this to happen. Just so she could think without fear, and find a way to stop Andy.

Her screams turned to moans in a minute, and Andy was inside her. He wasn't hurting her, but his aggression was evident. His cock seemed as hard as it could be, and his thrusts were powerful and quick. Em's legs were wrapped around his waist.

She tried to read Andy's mind, but nothing was there. His lust was overpowering, taking control of every muscle and every movement. Looking at him go, Cherry realized this was what she wanted before. The raw passion of sex, loveless and needful.

She dove back into his psyche at the thought. There again was the incandescent orb, large and bright. She touched it, trying to absorb some of its energy. She tried exuding her power, but the size only decreased slightly.

She could hear Em moaning in echoes that bounced off the nothingness around her. "Yes... fuck yes..." Cherry was almost jealous, but knew she was responsible. She slept so long that day, he could have done more than just this.

She came back out and looked at the time. Thirty minutes had passed, though she was only out for what seemed like seconds. Andy and Em were still on the bed in the throes of passion, she riding his manhood like a jockey at a horse race, he grabbing and fondling her ass like a baker kneading dough.

She looked tired, like she couldn't handle much more. Her cheeks were flushed, and sweat drenched her brown hair. Andy was still lost in his new nature.

Cherry went back down, and while inside of Andy's mind, tried something new. She reached out to Em and pulled their psyches close. They looked quite similar, though Em's orbs were of differing sizes and colors. It seemed before Cherry got there, Andy wasn't much of a person.

She put a hand on Andy's large orb, and found the correlating one to Em's psyche. With a hand on each, she took every ounce of her mental energy to move power from one to the other.

When she was done, they were both about the same size — Em's much larger, but Andy's much smaller. But it wasn't enough, she knew. So she put her hands back, and absorbed the power into her own mind. ("It won't stop them from fucking,") she thought. ("But it won't be nearly as bad.")

Awake again, she was untied and out on the couch. Em and Andy were naked on her bed, entwined in an embrace, now cool from their dried sweat. Two hours were gone, and Cherry knew her parents would be home soon.

"Andy," she said, shaking him awake. "Get out of here."

His eyes opened wide, and he became frantic. "Babe! I-I don't know what came over me I just — and your sister she — man, I don't know what happened, you gotta believe me."

"Just get out of here you idiot, we'll talk later."

He gathered his clothes quickly and dashed out. Cherry stood over her naked sister, still sleeping and looking more content than she had ever been before.

She decided not to wake her, but instead took her own clothes off and climbed into bed. She pulled Em close and felt her cool skin touching her own, her hard nipples resting comfortably. Cherry couldn't tell at first why she did it, but later realized it. ("This is the price for pulling all that out of Andy. I'm going to be attracted to ... fuck... just about everyone.")

She fell asleep, replaying the image of her sister riding her boyfriend's cock all night long.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
226 Followers