Cherry Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," she whispered, letting her legs fall completely slack and open. Her feet pressed against my ass and I pushed in, one slow stroke into the silky smoothness. A slight resistance, a small cry from Tina, and I was suddenly half-way into heaven. I paused, letting her adjust to the foreign presence in her vagina. She panted.

"Do it!" she urged, pushing up with her hips, trying to get me fully inside her. I pressed all the way into her, steadily pushing in until my pubes struck hers. I paused again, lightly grinding my pubic bone against her mound, her clitoris.

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my body against hers. She, in turn, hugged me fiercely to her as I began to withdraw until just the tip was left inside her fantastically slippery, hot vagina. I set up a rhythm, one I knew I could maintain for a while if needed.

As I stroked smoothly in and out of her, she started making "Ah, ah!" sounds that grew in intensity and loudness until she started chanting "Yes, yes, oh yes!" over and over. When she planted her feet on the bed and started thrusting up at me, I tried to retrieve my arms to push her knees up nearer her face, but she clenched me tightly to her body, not allowing me to disengage even that much. I used the opportunity to shift my weight more to my elbows, taking the pressure off her so she could breathe.

I started stroking faster and faster, feeling my climax approaching. I wanted to hold off and let Tina come first if possible, but I was rapidly approaching the point of not caring anymore. I managed to change my angle a bit so that my pubic bone was hitting her clitoris every down stroke and she started making little grunting sounds, like a pig rooting in the dirt.

Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, her eyes flew open, staring into infinite space behind me, and her pussy started spasmodically squeezing and releasing my pumping cock. Her head stretched back, the cords of her neck standing out. She squealed something I didn't catch, and her whole body went rigid. The grunts became puffing and hissing between her clenched teeth.

I slammed two more strokes into her exquisitely tight pussy, then pressed into her with all I had as I felt my cum pulsing out of me. She must have felt it too because she shivered as each shot fired into her fertile young womb.

That was the moment I realized I had forgotten the damn rubber! In all the excitement, in all the thinking and worrying about doing this right for her, I had forgotten to protect her from getting pregnant!

Somehow, though, the thought of making her pregnant on her maiden coupling sent a surge of lust bursting through me, and I had a second (or extended?) orgasm as I ground into her. My cock fired so many shots of cum into her that my PC muscles started to ache.

We laid there, our sexes grinding together in orgasm for a long time, then finally (sadly!) she went limp under me. I raised up, holding my crotch very still, and looked at her face. Have you ever seen an "angelic" expression on someone's face? Well, she had it. It looked like she had just died and gone to heaven. A man could fall for this one, I thought as I gazed down at her.

She opened her eyes and, seeing me studying her, smiled broadly. She stroked my face gently and spoke.

"Thank you!" she said quietly, her soft-lidded eyes limpid and glinting wetly. "That was way better than I had imagined." I grinned down at her, pleased with her praise.

"Shoot," I said, giving my hips a small bump against her. "That was just the first time! Let's rest for a few minutes, and I'll show you things that will curl your hair!"

"It gets better?" she said laughing, playful shock on her face. "I'm pretty sure it will kill me if it gets much better than that." I laughed along with her, pulling my cock out and laying down beside her. I pulled her into the warmth of my arms, cuddling and stroking her.

"That's why they call it 'la petite mort,' the little death," I said. She giggled and snuggled deeper into my arms.

She got to experience "la petite mort" twice more that night, both times bareback and thrilling. We only quit because she became exhausted and fell asleep. Her parents thought she was spending the night with Shelley, so I tucked us both in, and we slept long and deep together for the first time, arms wrapped around each other, body to body in peaceful slumber.

In later times, as I'll tell you someday, Tina and I married (twice) and had many, many sex sessions the equal of or greater than that night. I was also privileged to be chosen by two other women in my lifetime to remove their virginity, but that night with Tina always stands out in my memory as singularly important and memorable as a turning point in my life. At the time I had no idea how much of a big deal that was going to turn out to be for me.

I sit here when the weather is bad and look out at the backyard and the pool where so much of my life has been spent, and I miss those days of my youth. I sometimes beat myself up over all the stupid things I did, all the stupid prices I paid as a younger man, and I often regret what I have lost.

I buried my wife just after Labor Day, did I mention that? I miss her terribly, but eventually, I'm going to have to get up off my ass and get back to living. She'd want it that way, you know.

The memory of her face, all satiated sweaty youthfulness, smiling angelically up at me, will always live with me and compel me to go on, to live, to make memories with others someday soon. Meanwhile, I sit here reliving the memory of our first time together, back in the long-ago days of our youth.

12