Cherry Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had one hand between her legs frantically frigging her clit. Looking back at me over her shoulder she gasped, “go on, fill my arse with your spunk.”

With that I started pumping in and out of her, but I couldn’t last long.

I exploded deep inside her spraying her bowels with my hot spunk. At the same time she convulsed. As she came her arsehole started to clench gripping me tightly milking me dry.

We both collapsed exhausted and just lay there for a while.

“There, all your cherries popped.” She breathed.

“I still haven’t come in your pussy.” I reminded her.

“Come back tomorrow afternoon, and you can cum where ever you like. Right now I have to get cleaned up and you have to go before my husband gets home.”

The thought that she was married hadn’t occurred to me. In no time I was dressed and she was seeing me to the front door. She kissed me hard then pushed me out of the door saying, “I should be home from work about one o’clock, make sure your here.”

The door closed before I had a chance to answer and I walked off in a daze.

It wasn’t until I was about half way home that I realised that I didn’t even know her name.

* * * * *

I welcome and comments and suggestions. If this story is well received I will write about my next meeting with her.

12