Cherry Street

Story Info
An inexperienced man gets picked up.
1.9k words
3.74
12.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w92781
w92781
1 Followers

It was early Saturday night. The summer rain had ceased for the evening, and tiny moist droplets were clearly visible upon gazing up at the streetlights that lined Cherry Street.

John was on his way home from his best friend's house. It was part of his routine to visit Trevor on Saturdays. They had bonded over video games, as many men of this generation do. How else could either of them enjoy 2-person games like Mortal Kombat and Mario Kart? This was before games were stored in a digital "cloud" and played on networked servers.

The night had been a blast. John won some of the matches, and lost others to Trevor. They were pretty evenly matched in gaming ability. Which basically boiled down to speed on the buttons and memorizing key combinations. But, as John walked, his stomach began to sink. After all, it was a Saturday night.

The suburb in which these two lived was alive with activity. You could smell beer and barbeque in the air. Music faded in and out with the sound of nearby traffic. Subtle hints of perfumes intermingled in the breeze as well. Someone out there was having a good time. John meditated on his night.

"I love gaming, but I'd happily trade it for the right woman. Single at 27? What a disgrace!"

A shadow began to take shape in the distance. John checked that he hadn't been mumbling aloud. Whatever it was, he didn't want to appear weird.

The shadow creeped further toward him from the street. It was a car. The headlights were off, but the outline of an automobile was undeniably visible. But it was driving so slow.

"I hate it when cars do that," John thought to himself, "stalking up on me. What are these idiots doing?"

The Mercury Grand Marquis slowed to a stop right in front of John. The window motor whirred as the electric motor engaged. Down the window went, and John couldn't help but gasp.

"Hey there, handsome!"

It was a woman. Who was she? Was she lost? John was paralyzed by a potent mixture of fear, delight, and wonder.

"We are having a little get together a few blocks away." The woman intoned beautifully. But her features were still lost to the shadowy darkness of the night.

John finally managed to speak. "Hello ma'am. And thank you, ma'am. For the compliment earlier. May I ask the occasion?"

"Well aren't you formal? Call me Stacy. My girlfriends and I are throwing a birthday party for our friend. You're cute. Would you like to become the icing on our friend's cake? We need a real man."

John was so nervous. He couldn't really make heads or tails of what Stacy was asking. Did she want him to sleep with her friend? That could be hot. But he never had sex before...

"Make up your mind" she insisted.

A half-hearted yeah finally breached John's lips. He just couldn't believe what was happening. The backseat door suddenly swung open, lighting up the whole car.

John could finally see Stacy, and she was stunning. She had short, golden blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. Her tank top rested gently on her very nice and round breasts. John averted his eyes as soon as he began to get hard. He noticed two other women as he jumped in.

Stacy introduced them. "That's Gina in the back with you. She bites so watch yourself." She was teasing, right?

Gina looked relaxed but had a stern look on her face, and was dressed in red. Her long brown hair was shoulder-length. She was a beautiful sight, also. "That's right." Gina laughed.

"Up here, next to me, we have Amber. She's a sexy redhead, but she's shy, kind of like you. She sure can mix one hell of a martini, though!" Stacy gave Amber a playful slap as John shut the car door.

John protested "I'm not shy!" But the car engine muffled his words as Stacy began to push down the accelerator to get moving.

The ride was short. Three blocks. Stacy pulled into the driveway of one of the houses lining the street.

"Here we are!" She shut the engine off.

"Promise to make my friend happy, and we'll return the favor. Okay?"

John agreed, though he worried his inexperience would ruin everything. As he sat there, a figure emerged from the house and walked up to the car.

Gina spoke up "That's Matt. He's our friend."

"Cool." Then John started to catch on. "The friend?" He began to panic. "He's not the one you mentioned before, is he?" What a joke this was becoming. He knew it was too good to be true. Matt opened the car door.

"You did it, girls! Always looking out for me. What is your name?"

John replied "John. But I'm not gay. There's been a misunderstanding."

"Of course you aren't. Do you like these girls? Aren't they hot? Amber especially. Always holding back her fire."

John answered "They are smoking hot."

Gina interrupted "I like a man that can obey. If you do that for me, you'll make me so wet." Her voice was almost pleading.

Wow. John never heard women talk like that. Something was turning her on.

"Obedience is so hot." Stacy chimed in. She drew her finger down her chest and into her cleavage, teasingly. Her eyes just drew John in.

Finally, Amber spoke "You only live once. How many men get this opportunity? Don't even think about pissing it away." And they told John she was shy?

John considered it for a second. Matt stretched out his hand. Amber was right. As he reached to take Matt's hand, he felt a twitch in his cock. Pre-cum. He was turned on.

It didn't take long for the five of them to get to the house. John was purposely hesitant in his movements, but watching the women's slender and shapely bodies as they marched up the sidewalk put him at ease a little bit. He couldn't even begin to wrap his head around what was happening.

"Home sweet home" Matt chuckled. As far as men go, John thought Matt a prime specimen. He appeared in his 30s, fit, with short, spiked hair. He wore a small gold hoop earring in each ear, and wore a goatee that seemed wildly overgrown. Clean, but long. In truth, he looked like a pirate in shorts and a bath robe.

The house was extravagant. It looked like trophies lined every wall. Not the gold statuary kind of trophy, with the figure doing a karate kick or striking a baseball. These trophies appeared to be part of a vast collection of cultural items acquired from a life of travel. On one shelf, a shrunken head. On another, a banjo-like stringed instrument. There were even a few arrowheads. But there was no time for John to peruse, interested though he might be.

The group headed straight for the back bedroom. As they entered, John took note of the very large bed and the sofa in the corner. The door to the attached bathroom was slightly ajar, and John could see a hot tub. This guy sure was living in style. And with such beautiful women.

Stacy and Amber took seats on the sofa. Gina wrapped her arms around John's waist from behind as Matt began to remove his own robe. Matt was ripped. Gina moved her hands over the crevices between John's thighs and pubic area. She massaged him as John soaked up her sweet perfume. Matt then removed his shorts.

Matt's erection was long and thick. "Taste it" Gina ordered. Her voice was so lovely. She lowered John's head down as Matt got comfortable on his back. "I bet you've never seen such a nice cock."

John had to play along. It would pay off in the end. He wrapped his lips around the head of Matt's cock. It was...something different. He tried not to swallow as he bobbed his head up and down as Gina instructed.

"Enjoy it. Now." Gina was demanding. John glanced at the sofa just in time to see Stacy and Amber making out wildly. He swallowed hard, then put on his best performance.

John deep-throated Matt as best he could. He focused intently on making Matt cum. Gina was pleased. "And I thought you weren't gay? You sure do seem to be enjoying that cock."

John couldn't speak. He moaned an "Uh-huh" and continued to work Matt's dick with his tongue and cheeks.

Gina continued "That's a good boy. You suck a cock so good. Doesn't he girls?" John was embarrassed as Amber and Stacy moaned an affirmative through their kissing. "How about you, Matt. Is he any good?"

Matt replied "Fuck yes."

After a few more minutes of sucking, Gina had John stop. "No more. Matt's been moaning pretty hard. It's time for you to fuck him."

Gina began to undress John while he caught his breath. Off came his button shirt, his T-shirt, and his shoes and socks. Then Gina removed his cargo pants. Then his underwear. John was focused intensely on Amber and Stacy, however. They had managed to strip down to bras and panties and were going at it fiercely. Kissing and caressing each other and teasing each other with their fingers.

John's erection was bulging out from his underwear. It was huge and trickling profusely with pre-cum. Gina was pleased. She posed John above Matt so that they were facing each other, John between Matt's legs. Then Gina lubricated John's dick and stroked it across Matt's hole. When she thought Matt was ready, she gave the order. "Push."

John flexed his hips and entered Matt, who moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain. "That's how its done." Gina beamed.

Matt felt tight and warm. And because of the lube, wet. John closed his eyes and fucked him the best he could. Gina watched closely, touching and guiding when appropriate. Almost like this was happening for her pleasure alone.

John thrusted slowly at first, afraid he would tear Matt's asshole. As his confidence increased, so did his stride. It wasn't long before Matt was screaming with pleasure. "Fuck me hard, Johnny. I want to feel every inch of your massive cock inside me. Harder."

Then Matt gave one final ecstatic shriek before his dick released a volcanic stream of cum. All over John's pubic area.

"That is so hot," Gina quipped as she ran her hand through the cum on John's body. "Now for your reward. Girls?"

At that moment, Stacy and Amber got up from the sofa and walked to the bed. Stacy removed her panties and positioned her pussy directly in John's face. Amber climbed behind John and prepared to assist Stacy.

"Eat my pussy" Stacy demanded. John complied and buried his tongue between Stacy's engorged labia. She moaned.

Amber massaged John's body from behind him until she reached his asshole. She then took hold of his cock. Also, she slipped a fingertip into his asshole. John couldn't believe how good it felt. He thrusted against Amber's hand and at her fingertip, desperate for release.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" Stacy asked.

"Yes" was the reply.

"I'm so wet. Do I taste good?" Stacy asked.

Again, an enthusiastic "Yes" was the reply.

John couldn't hold back any longer. Stacy's pussy lubrication was running down his face, and Amber was stroking his cock excitedly. John came. On the bed. It was an earth-shattering orgasm that no amount of masturbation could ever reproduce.

John was so relieved. It felt so good. The only problem he had was that he didn't get to cum inside one of the girls. Amber spoke "Oops. You came a lot. You must have been really horny, huh?"

"Yeah" John replied.

"We'll have to do it again."

w92781
w92781
1 Followers