Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait one minute you, I have scrawny ass and now a puny cock too? I'm not black but I'm not that bad," he laughed as he handed her the drink.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she giggled.

Cherry walked into his chest, put her arms around him and kissed him. That kiss lingered longer than they had ever kissed before. Mark broke the kiss and walked her to the sofa.

"I wanted to talk to you about Lori. I know you're pissed at me about not telling you about, well, everything," he stammered. "You know that my firm represents athletes from all over the world. As you can tell, it's a successful business. For the last couple of years now, my best friend Gary has been on my back to start representing models and actors. He has been fed up dealing with the firm Lori worked with. She has left that firm under some very nasty circumstances. This afternoon, Lori agreed to join my firm and head up a brand new division representing models and actors. It is a big job but she is one hell of a lawyer. At the banquet tonight, you and Lori will be my dates. Michelle will be with Chris. I told you last night that the press will be covering this. The players date models from all over. There are many top models in town for the banquet and the game. I am going to make an announcement tonight. You're going be on one arm and Lori on the other. I wanted to give you a heads up because you're going to be in a lot of magazines next week. If you'd rather not, I can have Michelle with me."

"I can't believe you'd pull this on me, you son of a fucking bitch!" Cherry glared at him. "Scrawny ass, puny dick and motherfucking stupid. Fuck, Mark you are stupid. You tell everyone you know me but you don't. If you think you know me so fucking well, tell me right this fucking minute what is it I strive for when I go out"

Mark started laughing, "If I answer this correctly, what do I get?"

"You get to live motherfucker."

"Okay, okay. You don't want people to look. You want them to stare."

"Fucking right, I do. What the fuck were you thinking? I would simply love to wind up in a magazine! The man is motherfucking STUPID!" she laughed and swatted his leg. Her hand landed on his thigh and she left it there.

She leaned into him and rested her head on his chest. She heard his heart beating. Marks arm was around her shoulder and his hand was dangerously close to her exposed breast. "This is going to be a great thing for Lori. Will she have to move to Las Vegas?"

"Yes, Michelle has already made the arrangements to have her belongings back in Vegas by the time we get back. Her apartment will be on the market Monday and it should sell very fast. There are so many things that have to start right away to take advantage of this announcement. We'll get it done."

"Where are you moving her stuff to? Is she moving in with you?"

"No, I have several apartments in my building. She will be on the same floor as our pilots, two floors below me."

"I don't know if I like that," she said as she stroked his thigh. "She likes your cock way too much."

Whether consciously or unconsciously, we'll never know for sure, Mark squeezed her fabulous breast, "Why, are you jealous?"

Her hand had moved up his thigh and he still cupped her breast in his hand, "STUPID MAN, why would I be jealous of you and Lori. Fuck me Mark, you've told me so many times that you like tall, thin, sexy, black women with nice tits. She sure fits that bill. She's fucking hot as hell and she loves cock almost as much as she loves white pussy." Cherry turned he face up and hoped her eyes wouldn't betray her true feelings. She kissed Mark tenderly. Neither of their hands moved. She laid her head on his chest again.

"Gee Mark; I know that Aleka and Diane would love to be represented by you. I know that. Lori should sign them up right away."

"Lori can't approach them at all. It's a legal thing in her old contract. If they approach her, once their contracts are up, she can represent them with no problem at all."

"Good to know. If I was a model, I'd want you representing me. Strippers don't have them. My body is my representative. Is Michelle going to tell Diane and Aleka?"

"She is doing that as we speak. They know the business and hell, until the blowup, Lori represented both of them. They will know not to talk to her about any of this.

So what are you wearing tonight? If I was a betting man, I'd bet you'll blow everyone away but hey, I'm prejudiced."

"I bought it earlier today. I hope you don't mind but Michelle insisted I get it. You'll see it. I hope it doesn't disappoint you. After all, there are going to be so many models and now I'm worried. I hope I look good for you."

He grabbed her tit very hard, turned her face to him again. "You could be dressed in a burlap bag and you'd still be the most beautiful woman in the room. I'm serious. You keep this crap up and I am going to spank you. Do you hear what I'm saying?" His hand still held her breast tightly. Her hand was only inches from his crotch.

Their eyes were locked on one another, "I hear you Mark. I think I am finally hearing you. Damn, I have to start getting ready for the banquet. I want you to be proud of me tonight."

Mark kissed her gently and helped her to her feet. Her naked body folded into his arms. He kissed her softly again, running his fingers through her jet black hair.

Cherry smiled as she walked down to her suite. She had never really spent any real time with Mark. Their time was spent online, pouring their heart out to each other, loving each other not for what they are but who they are. Now, looking beyond his material wealth to the man himself, made her smile deeply. "The fucker squeezed my tit, he'll pay for that. Don't know when, don't know where but I'll get him," she giggled as she opened the door to the suite.

Her giggle turned to full out laughter when she saw three men, three women, three cocks and three cocksuckers. Aleka had Jamal on the sofa, inhaling him fully. Diane had Rashad on the floor sucking him wildly. Michelle had pushed Chris against the wall and knelt in front of his monster cock. Her skirt was bunched up to her waist with her lovely tits bouncing from her open blouse. Cherry became the school marm, walking to each couple, inspecting their work. Aleka got an A as did Diane. She moved toward Michelle and Chris. Chris had the funniest grin on his face. Cherry giggled again. Michelle, her darling sweet Michelle's jaw was almost broken in two. She looked up at Cherry and waved. Her eyes were laughing as her lips were smashed against his pubic bone. Michelle had Chris fully in her throat.

"You fucking cockslut, you little whore! I was supposed to be the only one who could do that...Bitch! Suck those cocks' girls. Suck them well but just leave a little treat for the teacher," Cherry smirked.

She heard a laugh behind her. It was Lori. Cherry held out her arm and Lori fell into her. Cherry took her into her arms. She kissed her and held her head in her hands. "I am so happy for you. I really am. I don't know shit about this stuff but I know Mark. I know you are going to blow them away."

"Thank you Cherry. Coming from you, that means a lot."

"Coming from me? Darlin the people you work with are high paid models and I take my clothes off at the Peeler Palace. You are a delicious human being. I am just so happy to know you."

The sounds of three men beginning to unleash a flood of cum caught their attention. Diane was sucking Rashad hard and he was fucking her throat and face deeply. He came at the same time Jamal exploded on Aleka's face, mouth and tits. Chris held Michelle's head and dumped a gallon of cum down her throat. Michelle drank him down while fingering her clit at the same time. Chris kept cumming and so did she.

Cherry went from one to the other and licked cum from their face, eyes and tits. She savored it all in her mouth, rolling her tongue around in the sluttiest way possible. "Three men, three loads, am I the luckiest cunt on the planet or what?" she shouted. Everyone cracked up.

Cherry showered and laid out her new clothes for the banquet. She held the dress up and admired it. She hoped Mark would like it since he paid for it. She would never have bought it herself. It was the most expensive dress she had ever owned. Michelle had insisted that she buy it. She had coerced Cherry into trying it on. It was spectacular. Cherry laughed as she thought back to the striking reflection in the mirror outside of the fitting room. What happened to the playful tart that drove men wild? Her new stilettos and matching clutch were the perfect accessories. They matched her sapphire ear rings perfectly.

She finished her makeup and hair and looked in the mirror. Not her usual look at all but she was happy with it. She wondered if anyone would stare at her new look.

"Cherry would you like Snakebite before we leave?" Rashad yelled from the bar.

She opened the door and walked from the bedroom. "Yes dear, I'd love one."

Three, dark, ultra handsome men stood with their mouths agape. Their looks ranged from astonished to disbelief.

"Rashad, Chris, have either of you ever seen a more beautiful woman in your life? Jamal grinned. "Lady, what did you do with our Cherry? You look, um, um."

"Phenomenal!" Chris finished his sentence.

Rashad's hand was shaking as he handed her the glass. "It's official, you are not just the nicest, sexiest and most fun girl we know, you are now, definitely, the most lovely woman on this earth." He leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek so as to not ruin her makeup.

"Yeah, she gets all dolled up on the one night we can't have sex. Go figure." Chris sulked.

"Hey, she's not our date tonight. She's Marks." Jamal said.

"Well at least Mark will get lucky then." Rashad smirked.

"You guys know that isn't going to happen so cut that shit out," Cherry pleaded.

They finished their drinks when Chris walked up to her and offered his arm, "Hardhead number one allow us to escort you to hardhead number two."

Rashad opened the door for them, turned to Jamal and said, "Would someone explain to me how our two best friends can be so fucking pigheaded?"

"I can hear you, you know."

"No you can't. You just won't listen. Neither of you will. Oh well, it's like we told Mark, more for us." Jamal laughed.

The visions of gorgeous that greeted them as they walked through that door were positively stunning. Four spectacular women turned as they arrived. Cherry had been worried that her friends would outshine her tonight and she had good reason to worry. They were fabulous women, sexy and gorgeous, each in their own right. She never saw herself in their league. She couldn't have been more wrong. The women all complimented Cherry on her attire.

Mark came out of the bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks. He saw Aleka, Diane, Michelle and Lori and thought how lovely they looked. They moved away and Mark saw Cherry who had been standing behind them. His jaw dropped and his heart raced. He smiled the most charming of smiles. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Banner. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss...I didn't catch your name."

Cherry smiled her sweetest smile ever, "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Banner. My name is Cherry Anderson. Nice place you have here."

"Mark, please call me Mark. I used to know a lady named Cherry. I wonder what happened to her. She was sweet, gorgeous and steamy hot. You resemble her but you are...what is the word? Oh I know, you are, phenomenal."

The guys burst out laughing. "We said that very thing ten minutes ago Mark. We said that exact word to be precise."

Chris poured drinks and Cherry walked out onto the balcony. Mark walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist. "Every day, in every way, you never cease to amaze and please me. I've never seen you look this lovely." She wore her dark hair cascading over one shoulder and he kissed her exposed neck. "I'm glad you like the earrings. They look wonderful with this dress."

"I'm wearing all of it Mark. It makes me feel...special."

He hugged her as they watched the ocean, "You are special Cherry. More special than you'll ever know."

Mark, Lori and Cherry stepped from the limo and the cameras clicked furiously. Mark walked to the pool microphones flanked with Lori on one arm and Cherry the other. Cameras blinded the trio as Mark made his announcement. The next few minutes were taken up with a myriad of questions which Mark and Lori fielded professionally. Photographers followed them down the red carpet. Cherry had never been photographed like this before.

Cherry was not a football fan. She had three men in her life who she loved and they happened to play. Other than that, she was clueless about the game. Mark was talking to reporters and shaking hands with players. Cherry met so many players, strong, handsome men and before she reached the end of the carpet, she made a commitment to learn the game. So many big, beautiful, black athletes and Mark knew them all. She looked at Lori and saw the same interest in her eyes as well. The two women realized what each was thinking and burst out laughing.

"Oh God...would I? Cherry whispered.

"Right here, right now. You would. May I join you?" Lori giggled.

"Oh for fucks sake you two. Is that all you two ever think of? Mark laughed.

A photographer stepped in and took a photograph of Cherry alone. "No Mark, I was thinking about finding the designer of this dress and thanking him."

"Oh God, Gary's gonna get laid too," Mark sighed.

"Okay, stop right there," she said as Michelle came up to join them. "I've heard his name over and over again. You said he is your best friend and the guys said they met him at a party. What the hell does he have to do with this dress?

"It is a D'Orgasmic original. Gary owns the company. If you want to thank the designer, you have to thank him. You'll meet him one day. You'll really like him," Michelle smiled.

"She won't like him, she'll love him," Mark laughed. "Women always do. You can attest to that Michelle."

Cherry laughed, "If that is the case, you can add Diane to that list too. Now I do have to do him, err, I meant meet him."

Mark looked at Michelle and they both started to laugh, "Diane does Gary huh? We were right Michelle. It figures. I could never see him passing up his top model, especially one as gorgeous as Diane."

"Why do you have to do him Cherry? Come on, what do you think you know that we should know," Michelle asked with a lewd twinkle in her eyes.

"Diane told me that Gary and Mark could be brothers. They are so similar that it is scary. She even said they fuck exactly the same way," Cherry smirked.

"Fuck that, I'm far better than he is. Michelle get me that lazy fuck on the phone. If he wants a fuck off we'll arrange one. It will be fun," Mark laughed.

"I am not calling him from the red carpet of the Pro Bowl Banquet to arrange a fucking contest between you two idiots. Even if it would be the only chance for Cherry to find out what you're like in bed, I'm just not doing it," Michelle sternly said from behind laughing eyes.

"Trust me Cherry; I am saying this from the heart. Gary and Mark are identical in bed. They are the two best men I've ever fucked," Lori stated.

"Ohmigod, you too? That son of a bitch!" Mark blurted. Everyone roared.

The dinner was amazing. Cherry met so many gorgeous men and so many celebrities. Many of them came over to the table and congratulated Lori and Mark. Cherry met models and movie stars as well as so many players. She had to pinch herself to realize she was a part of this.

The banquet wound down and they returned to their hotel. The guys kissed all the ladies goodnight and headed to bed. Cherry stayed in Mark's suite with the girls, sipping Snakebites and laughing about the evening. Lori told Mark that she had over a dozen of her former clients promise to move over as soon as their contracts expired. These were top name models that really wanted the Banner Agency representing them.

Cherry sat quietly next to Mark, listening attentively to this conversation. The only ones in her business who had representatives were the hookers. They were called pimps. Yes, there were a lot of those.

"Wait a minute, add me to that list. I definitely want you back representing me," Diane said.

"Me too," said Aleka. "I want Mark and Lori representing and handling my career. I know I am not all that well known outside of the islands but the last two movies were well received. I believe with quality representation from a firm the studio's respect, I'll get better parts and my career will flourish. My contract is up at the end of this month."

Mark smiled broadly and looked at Michelle. As she began to speak, Lori's cell phone rang. She got up and walked away to take the call.

Michelle continued speaking to Diane and Aleka, "If you do decide to have us represent you, Mark and I have to tell you something. We do not sleep with our clients. We fuck with our friends. I'm sure you can understand that. We have a lot of friends so we do not go without."

"Her name is Cherry Anderson. Yes, she sure is hot. Sweetheart, she is hotter than anyone you've ever seen. You pervert, you lovely fucking pervert, if you must know, it tastes like pure ambrosia," Lori said into the phone. "I'll definitely tell her that. No, none at all. She is a dancer. No darling, she is a stripper. You know they say great minds play there, right? I was going to call you about this but you beat me too it. What am I about to do? I am going to tell him and then talk to her. After that, I am going to suck and fuck everyone in the room if you must know, you delicious son of a bitch."

Lori was smiling broadly as she handed the phone to Mark.

"I knew I'd be hearing from you tonight. Yes, her name is Cherry. She made that dress come alive. What? Are you serious? The headline is 'Mystery Goddess on Banner's Arm'. WOW, I'll be sure to tell her that. No, not at all. Never have and never will Gary. Do you remember me telling you about the woman I met in the coffee shop after David's funeral? Yes, that is Cherry. Very close, pal. Closer than I've ever been with a woman. No, how many times do I have to say that? Okay, I'll call you tomorrow."

Mark beamed as he turned to Cherry. "Girl, you better move because after what I say, Diane and Aleka may hit you. The New York papers are out already. Every paper and ESPN are all wondering who you are. You, my dear, are all over the news. I think that is so nice."

Lori walked into her bedroom and walked back and handed two catalogs to Cherry. One was the D'Orgasmic Lingerie catalog and the other their Slutwear catalog. Diane was on the cover of the Lingerie catalog. "Gary has asked that you be featured in the new Slutwear catalog Cherry."

Cherry looked up at Lori in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me. He wants me to be in this?" she said as she waved the nicest catalog she had ever seen in the air? "Is this a joke?"

"It's not a joke. He told me that he watched the announcement and the red carpet walk and he knew what he wanted. He had Diane on the red carpet and then his newest creation was being worn by you. Gary is serious about this," Mark said.

"I don't know how to model; I mean, look at Diane. She is so polished, so refined."

"And I'm every bit the slut you are darling. I would love to work with you. Damn, we will have a blast. Each of these catalogs usually takes about four weeks to shoot in locations all over the world. There are four big catalogs a year. There are also many one or two day shoots for the other stuff they do. There are lots of internet photos to be taken of course. This is huge. Cherry, I worked for many years before I had a shot at this and they want you to start there. You have to do this."