Cherry: The Early Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Cherry has catfights for money.
2.1k words
4.11
24k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Darlene

I sat on the small sofa across from Brent as I watched his wife Darlene and my niece Cherry mix it up in their living room. After she quit doing sexfights, Cherry found a way to make money by booking catfights against other women she met online. Usually they were couples but the stakes were high, normally five hundred to ten thousand for the winner while the loser only left with bruises.

Cherry found a forum that catered to catfight hookups so it didn't take her long to find this husband and wife out of New Jersey. They were typical Garden State trash; Darlene had frizzy dark hair and Brent rocked the spray-on tan and "Suns Out Guns Out" wife-beater tank top. I had to drive Cherry, more or less because I didn't want her meeting strange people online without backup and also since she didn't have a car. My voluptuous blonde eighteen year old niece looks every bit like a walking talking Barbie doll; with her huge DD cups nearly busting out of the tight pink crop top shirt with the word "Juicy" stretched out from her big tits.

When we knocked on the door of the ramshackle one story house, their yard was about two feet of dead looking grass behind a fence half hazardously made of chicken wire. We stood on the porch as Brent greeted us by holding an open beer can in one hand. I almost wanted to slug the greasy bastard when he grabbed my niece's ass as she walked by while he held their screen door for us but judging from her tight Lycra shorts it was exactly the kind of reaction she had wanted as she giggled at him. We made our way through their open kitchen, past a back patio that echoed from the sound of multiple dogs barking.

Darlene was waiting for us in their living room, wearing an aquamarine one piece; she's shorter than Cherry at 5' 4" but a little chubbier weighing around 140.

"So is this's tha skank that's been talkin' all that trash online, huh," the short woman said. "You don't look so tough, blondie," Darlene sneered as Cherry seemed to just absorb her trash talk. "I've made girls twice your size cry like babies, let's see if you're all talk like they were."

My niece stripped down right there as Darlene stood with her hands on her hips, saying she had expected a real challenge. Showing no fear, Cherry left her clothes in a pile, which I scooped up, showing off her stunning body in just a flimsy pink string bikini with matching thong; the top barely fits over her full breasts as they looked bigger on her slender frame than her opponent's C cups.

"Hmph, you're just jealous you never looked as good as me when you were my age SOO many years ago," Cherry chuckled as she did a little model spin; Brent wolf whistled when my niece stuck her heart-shaped ass in Darlene's direction.

"Hope your husband gets a good look because the rest of the night my ass is going to be sitting on your face," my niece giggled. "I hope you have health insurance, grandma, because I'm probably gonna end up putting your old ass in the hospital after I use that fatass for a punching bag,"

"Did'cha bring da money, bitch," Brent asked as he returned took his spot on the recliner after setting his beer down in the built-in cup holder. His chair had been turned to face the action in the center of the room with the television to the right of where I sat on the burgundy love seat. They had old wooden floors only covered by an oversized Chinese rug in the center; I could see the impressions of where their furniture had been on it but it all looked cheap, like something they bought on clearance at an Ollie's.

"We don't need it because I'm going to rip your wife a new one," Cherry spoke with undue confidence as Brent produced the wad of cash to show he had their end of the prize money. I guess they had already gone over the rules online because they both tore into each other without another word.

Both gals grabbed handfuls of each other's hair, Cherry's long blonde locks were an easy target since she kept it loose and flowing past her shoulders. They swirled around the room like a tornado until Darlene finally ended up winning the tug of war as she yanked Cherry's hair hard enough to make her stumble, slamming her back-first into the wall.

There was a framed picture of a boat that rattled and turned so it hung crookedly from the impact as Cherry leaned against the wall, stunned; perhaps she bonked the back of her head on the drywall. At any rate she was completely open for Darlene to bury her fist in my niece's flat tummy. Cherry bent over, animatedly coughing as Darlene sized her up for another gut punch that almost brought my niece to her knees.

"Ha ha, she's such a wimp," Darlene said as she and her husband laughed while the older woman pulled Cherry's hands from protecting her stomach to pinning them above her head against the wall. Holding both of Cherry's wrists in one hand, Darlene pulled her fist back; hammering it into my niece's breadbasket again and again. Cherry grunted with each blow until her lips only trembled with whimpers as she sprayed spittle with each punch.

"Beat up them big titties," Brent offered and Darlene was only happy to oblige. The forty two year old woman cackled with every high pitch squeal my niece emitted as she pounded Cherry's breasts with uppercuts, right crosses as she scathed her knuckles across her sensitive nipples, to finally overhand punches that pancaked her boob against her chest bone.

After tearing away Cherry's top, I could see them turning as purple as egg plants. The bruises matching the ones on her stomach as Darlene switched to a two handed breast claw, enjoying my niece's anguished cries, before ramming her knee between Cherry's legs, dropping her to the floor with the low blow. I wanted to root for her; to yell, Get up and fight, don't let her do that to you! But I bit my tongue as I watched Darlene scoop up Cherry's discarded top and bind my niece's hands behind her back with it.

She did try fighting back, I almost whooped for joy when she caught Darlene in a headscissors after the older woman rolled Cherry onto her back but a pussy claw cut short her comeback. The couple chuckled as Darlene flipped Cherry over onto her stomach and dragged her around the room so her bare tits were scraped on the jagged, splintered wood floor.

"At least this bitch is good for dusting the floors," Darlene remarked after she did about two laps. The effort of dragging my niece seemed to wind her as Darlene had worked up quite a sweat. I saw Cherry's boobs were bleeding a little, not to mention covered in all kinds of scratches and scrapes. Darlene looked to finish their fight as she sat down heavily on my niece's already abused stomach; hopping up and down until she got comfortable then she took her time torturing Cherry's titties. She twisted her nipples like radio dials and leaned back trying to stretch them like silly putty as my niece arched her back up off the floor to relieve the pain.

When Darlene got tired of listening to Cherry's seemingly endless squeals of pain, she pulled my niece's head up off the floor by her hair while still sitting astride. Darlene gave her a couple hard slaps, enough to bloody her lip and turn her face beet red.

"Are you ready to admit you're my bitch," the older woman asked and my jaw almost dropped when I saw my niece's head nod.

"I couldn't quite hear that," Darlene growled as she dug the nails of her left hand into Cherry's heavy breast.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay I'm your bitch, please stop; I give! You can do anything you want to me!"

I listened to my niece almost blubbering and hung my head; ashamed to even be there as she sniffled like a scolded little kid.

"If you ain't got the money, are you prepared to take it out in another form?" Darlene asked. I was a little surprised; I mean times were really tough back then and I would have had to pool a lot of resources to come up with five hundred bucks. Cherry hadn't bothered to ask me for the money but I nearly wept when she just nodded her acquiescence.

Darlene stood up and led my bound niece by her blonde hair, crawling on her knees more or less, over to where Brent sat in the recliner. He took out his thick seven inch cock as Darlene guided Cherry's mouth down over her husband's dick. I could hear my niece gagging as the older woman bounced her head up and down in his lap while Brent squeezed Cherry's big tits.

I finally couldn't sit and watch this, saying how I'll be in the car and to send her out when they were done. I was fuming mad; I mean Cherry wasn't completely inexperienced, she had a lot of wins under her when she used to do pure sexfighting so I couldn't see why this was so different. It was nearly an hour before the passenger door to my Honda opened and Cherry pulled her aching still-nude body into the seat.

She was holding her clothes in front of her having been stripped completely bare; I wondered if the neighbors had seen her walk of shame--honestly I'm surprised nobody called the cops from how loud Cherry's screams were. She had "jobber" written on her forehead in red magic marker as well as "mat slut" and "Jersey Fucktoy" over her chest. I was surprised that she had clothespins still attached to her nipples and when I asked her about them she told me she had been ordered to keep them on until she got home.

I scoffed until she said she had to take a picture with them on to send back to Brent and "Mistress Darlene," whom she would be having a rematch with next week. I drove home silent; more pissed that she had allowed herself to be beaten so easily than using her young body as collateral. When we pulled up to her house, Cherry made me promise not to tell her parents about her side job moonlighting as a catfighter for pay.

I finally snapped and asked how she could let a shorter woman more than twice her age beat her. I'll never forget the smile that appeared on her face as she explained.

"Because, uncle Stone, that way she'll put up two grand next time without hesitation." I almost roared with laughter as I realized my niece was a catfight hustler.

"But I'm sorry I can't chip in for gas, let me blow you for the effort," my niece said as she leaned over and unzipped my fly. I tried telling her it was alright but Cherry insisted. "I saw you getting hard while watching me fight," she said in her seductive little girl voice.

"Mmm I can't have my nice uncle Stone going to bed all hard and unsatisfied...," she paused as she stared at my fat cock.

"Besides I like making you happy; I love you uncle Stone, you can always use me whenever you want," she said before wrapping her lips around the head. I gasped as I pushed her head down more; I enjoyed hearing her moan as I fucked her teenage throat. I swear she had an orgasm when I began twisting the clothespins on her nips but I was too busy pushing her head to further swallow my cock as I unloaded in her mouth. She greedily drank and only stopped when I had to pull her off because it got too sensitive.

I could tell by the look in her eyes she wanted to ride me in the backseat but I somehow managed some self-control and told her to get some rest. The following day, Cherry forwarded me the emails from Brent and Darlene with the pictures they took of my nude niece covered in the sharpee writing along with her topless selfie of her tits with the clothespins attached while holding up a piece of paper, akin to a mug shot, with the words "Mistress Darlene's Fuckpig."

The email covered the rules for a rematch; two thousand was put up by Darlene and her husband while Cherry's stakes were if she loses she had to spend the weekend as their sex slave, servicing everyone that would be coming to their house party. I hoped she knew what she was doing.