Cherry's Jobbing Spree Ch. 01

Story Info
My niece goes through a losing streak at sexfighting.
1.8k words
3.83
50k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Friend

I was watching my niece Cherry getting fucked from behind on the couch by Jake, Amanda's dad. I had to sit there as Amanda took a big drink from her bottled water while she towled off her sweaty, nude body. She was catching her breath as we both stared at Jake and my niece screwing each other's brains out on the couch like passionate lovers, even though my niece was nearly half his age. I was looking directly at Cherry's tits, almost hypnotized as they bounced like water balloons, while Jake, who was now also nude on their tan leather couch, pounded his schlong into Cherry's smooth, shaven pussy. She moaned as Jake cocked her leg up, he was behind her in what I call the spooning position, and Cherry was clearly enjoying herself despite having lost to a girl clearly not as skilled as she was at wrestling.

Cherry pulled Jake's shaved head close and began french kissing him as he continued to pound into her hard; she looked so slender next to that big muscled gorilla.

Jake had at first approached Cherry and myself at the gym, it was frequented by other wrestlers in our group. His first words upon walking up to us were to tell me that it wasn't gym policy for creepy old perverts like me to stare at the girls. I told him she was my niece and I was her coach. After explaining she was an underground wrestler, Jake told us his daughter was also training to compete too. Cherry offered to wrestle his daughter-without any prompting from me or Jake-with the caveat that the loser had to fuck the winner's coach. Jake shrugged and said fine, then *they* shook hands and he departed after scribbling down his address on a notepad he had in his gym bag.

After arriving at his ranch style house, he lead us into the living room where his daughter was stretching on the carpet wearing a revealing two piece.

The girl was much shorter than Cherry who had grown to a statuesque 5'10". Amanda was 5'4" and lithe, about 110 pounds with a long ponytail of dark brown hair compared to Cherry's new blonde look. Cherry insisted they fight in the nude which Amanda seemed fine with, as they stripped off their tiny bikinis; Cherry's big 38 DD cups barely fitting in her flimsy yellow bikini top. They immediately circled on the brown shag carpet as Jake and I sat on opposite sides, me in an easy chair and him on the matching tan couch. The girls both went for their hair, Cherry almost seeming to lose the battle as she was off balanced by the much shorter girl. She was promptly brought to her knees where Amanda punted Cherry in her firm stomach. She seemed to over sell the move, wrapping both arms around her toned abs as if the air had been knocked out of her completely.

Amanda kept both hands full of my niece's hair and pulled until Cherry was on her side on the carpet. She kept yanking her hair as she slapped on a pair of headscissors, clamping both thighs around Cherry's cheeks as the back of her head was right up against Amanda's pussy.

"Get her nipples baby," I heard Jake say from the couch; giving advice was common practice in these kinds of matches just no interference. I watched what felt like a bad movie happening as Amanda's little arms reached over my niece's feminine biceps and grabbed Cherry's left nipple, giving it a vicious twist.

"Ow, not my nipple!" she cried out, in what felt like a scripted line because she'd never she say something as tropey as that. I reflected that Cherry seemed to enjoy pain, especially if it was focused on her boobs; it seemed to spur her on usually-almost "hulking" her up as it was a great turn-on to have her nipples twisted and big breasts squeezed hard.

"It hurts! Ow! They're sensitive!" she whined over and over without even trying to pull the petite girl's skinny hand off her own thick nipple. "OW! Stop please!" Cherry cried out as the girl grabbed a handful of Cherry's firm tit and squeezed it, digging her nails in before viciously pinching her nipple, stretching it as if she wanted to rip it off. This normally made Cherry have an orgasm; being the pain freak that she was, the more torture her boobs endured the more it turned her on.

"Now pumpkin," Jake said, rubbing his hands together like some james bond vilain, "get her pussy!" Amanda released Cherry's boob and reached behind my niece's ass to slip a finger into her opponent's pussy. Cherry moaned as Amanda's little fingers found their home. Her cunt was juicy from wetness and squished as Amanda pumped her fingers in and out as she moaned like a lewd pornstar while her well toned body tensed as she neared her orgasm.

"She's all wet daddy," the girl said, looking over her shoulder at her father on the couch.

"That's because she's a slut," he stated with absolute certainty. Amanda still had one hand in Cherry's blonde hair to hold her in the headscissors and she tugged painfully causing my niece to wince.

"Are you a slut?" she said more than asked. Cherry mewled a little whine as she was getting close to cumming. Amanda shoved nearly her entire little hand inside my niece's soaking twat and yelled louder, "Are you a slut?!"

"Yes! I"m a slut! Use me anyway you want but please let me cum!" she shouted as Amanda kept pumping her delicate wrist in and out of my niece's pussy until Cherry began trembling.

"Should I let her get off?" Amanda asked her daddy, looking over her shoulder again and he just nodded.

"Work her butt first, honey," he said with a serious look. You could almost hear an audible pop as she pulled her slick hand out of my niece and started shoving her middle finger up Cherry's tight ass.

"Get yourself off, slut," Amanda shouted, pulling on the reigns as she tugged Cherry's hair hard making my niece hiss. Obeying her opponent's command, Cherry slid her hand down to finger her own clit as she took two fingers up the ass.

"You like it up the butt, slut?" Amanda asked, again in a more implicating tone than if she were actually asking.

"Oh god yes! I love it up the ass, use me like a slut please," she moaned. Cherry was humping her hips back against Amanda's fingers as she started shaking like she was having a grand mal seizure, bucking so hard Amanda had to clamp her headscissors on full bore to keep my niece from flying across the small living room.

Finally after fifteen or twenty seconds of Cherry screaming like she was being branded she settled down in a sweaty heap, gasping for breath. Amanda released the headscissors and not waiting for anyones permission, nudged my niece onto her back than straddled her pussy on Cherry's face.

Amanda froze up as Cherry's hands went up to gently play with her opponent's nipples. Amanda in no time was pulling Cherry's hair so my niece's head was shoved deeper into her cootch. Within two minutes Amanda let out a high pitched shriek as she came with a tremendous shiver that had her legs wobbly when she got up. Cherry's face was dripping with sweat and Amanda's pussy juice.

Jake got up to strip and spoke in an authoritative tone, "Get your slut ass over here now." Cherry crawled over, her energy seemingly sapped out of her toned body from the facesit as Jake grabbed my niece by her hair and pulled her face onto his cock. She gagged on Jake's long, thick cock as he was pumping; roughly face fucking her. He finally pulled her off as Cherry was gasping and coughing, trying to get air; a long stream of slobber and drool puddled on her tits.

He sat down on the couch, still pulling on Cherry's mussed blonde hair and positioned her with her tits facing me as he slid up and inserted himself.

"Oh god yes! Shove that big dick in me," Cherry panted wantonly. Jake reached one hand around to choke my niece, while his other arm cocked her leg up to give him deeper access.

"Shut up slut, you lost so you don't get to enjoy this. I'm just using that pussy since my little girl beat you like a bitch," Jake said coldly as he continued choking Cherry who seemed to be enjoying it as she said, "Yes sir," with a raspy voice.

Now I sat there as Jake pumped away while Amanda drank her water as Cherry reached around to french kiss Jake as they humped, she broke the kiss and asked him to put it in her ass. I was dumbstruck.

"Slut, beg me for it," Jake said after a hearty laugh.

"Please sir, stick your big cock in my ass, I need it there," she whined.

Jake pulled out his wet dick and Cherry shifted forward with her strong legs almost hanging off the couch as she positioned her ass for easier access. She let out a satisfied moan as Jake slowly pushed his thick meat stick up my niece's butt.

"You like it rough, slut?" Jake asked which Cherry screamed, "Yes sir! Hurt me please, it feels good!"

Jake grunted, "Your ass is pretty tight for being such a slut," he said.

"Because you have such a big cock sir," my niece moaned. "May I play with myself sir, it feels so good I need to cum," Cherry asked obediently.

"No slut, you're mine to enjoy you may NOT cum," he barked and pulled her head back roughly by her hair as she slammed himself all the way up her butt, making her scream with pain and some pleasure.

After another ten minutes of their screwing, Jake finally emptied the contents of his nuts into my niece's rectal cavity, letting it stay up there, probably due to how tight she was, until he was flaccid enough to pull out. He pushed Cherry onto the floor where she panted as if she had run a marathon.

He turned to me after taking a towel from his daughter, who gave a sort of "You really gave it to her dad," encouraging smile. "Your daughter," he said, taking a gulp of water; I didn't bother to correct him. "Is a real good fighter. I have an ex-wife, who's a dominatrix she should go up against sometime. If you're interested here's my number." He handed me a card, it said:

Jake Tucker

personal trainer

And it had a picture of him curling some heavy dumbbell with his body dripping with sweat and glistening. It had his cell number and when I looked up Amanda had "helped" Cherry to her feet by her hair and thrown her clothes into my niece's arms, as she walked awkwardly, as if it were painful to do this simple act, over to me and we went out through the garage since she wasn't in a hurry to put her clothes on.