Cherry's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling," he said in a fake, seedy accent, making me smile with anticipation, "We've only just begun!" I smiled as he pulled himself up to my face, covering my tanned body with his. He stroked my face gently again and, with renewed passion kissed me with a tenderness that blew my mind away. I wrapped my lithe legs around his hips, pulling his penis closer to my wetness as he buried his lips into my throat. I could feel his tongue flickering against my pulse as my heartbeat once again climbed; desire pressed inside me as I caressed his heavy balls. His eyes flew open as he became more domineering, pinning my hands under him as I stroked him purposefully. I felt the skin in my hands contract with pleasure as the tip of his reddened penis kissed my glistening hole. I teased him mercilessly, rocking my hips forward against his hardened tip and withdrawing rapidly when he pushed forwards. I began to suck on his earlobes, and with one large effort he pulled away, looking me in the eyes with a hunger I had never seen in Mark's. "Please, Cherry," he moaned, looking so vulnerable and desperate, "Please, I need to come..."

"And I want you too," I said sensuously, pausing as he bit his lip in anticipation, "I need you - inside me." He needed no further telling as he pushed himself inside me, his swollen member filling me so wholly that I screamed openly with delight. He grinned momentarily, his eyes staring deeply into mine as he pulled me closer, burying himself repeatedly deeper into my welcoming flesh. I watched, enraptured, as his face contorted with loss of control, his hot load spilling uncontrollably inside me. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

"Fuck!" he cried, as he held onto me, "Oh Cherry!" I smiled knowingly, sharing his pleasure, his broad arms encircling me as he withdrew and pulled me closer to him. "You're brilliant," he breathed in my ear, sending shivers down my trembling spine.

"You too," I laughed, "I can't get enough of you..." I gently stroked his chest as he pulled a blanket over my rapidly cooling skin. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"And I can't get enough of you," he said, his eyes smouldering as his hands gently tickled my skin, "But I can't go again yet!" I pouted in mock frustration as he kissed me deeply in response. "Give me a few hours and we'll go again, I have some more things to show you anyway..."

"And me you," I added, looking him straight in the eye, "I'd like to return the favour."

"Which one?" he replied cockily and I smiled, before falling asleep on his broad, tanned shoulder.

12