Cheryl and her Friends: Britney!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding Tannis, Britney turned to Ted and ordered, "You. Make out with Miss Catsuit. And you Cheryl, get to watch your husband fuck another woman. Get comfy."

Britney took control of Tannis and walked her over to a large stage prop table. There, she laid her back and spread her legs wide. Cheryl was feeling humiliated but she was willing to let Britney do anything she wanted. Tannis looked so slutty and sexy under Britney's spell. Her shapely legs extended, with her calves enhanced by the knee stockings. As much as she was in control, Britney was captivated by her near lookalike. Holding her ankles high, she stood between Tannis's legs, mock-fucking her. Tannis pressed her hips back in rhythm, seeming to seek every inch of the imaginary cock. The movement of the two was perfectly choreographed and it was hard to imagine that there wasn't a stiff shaft piercing Tannis's cunt.

With Cheryl's explicit encouragement, Ted began working over Julie's body. Julie wasn't his favorite of Cheryl's friends, but this would be the first time he had ever played with any of them. He stood behind her, one hand on one of her luscious tits, the other furtively caressing her tummy, thigh and pussy. He was now grateful for his exposed dick and the skimpy underwear Julie had chosen for the crotchless catsuit. This was the first new ass he had experienced since he met Cheryl and her skin felt so sexy and taboo against his twitching shaft.

Julie's supple body rippled against Ted as he nibbled at her neck. Reaching her hand behind her, she drew Ted to her. That response provoked Ted to start getting more rough with her, forcing his hand inside her panties.

Cheryl was happy that Julie seemed to enjoy being used by Ted. She was feeling a strange mix of arousal and dismissal. One seemed to feed the other and she began playing with herself in the prop chair she had found. Splaying her legs - she was beginning to find something sexy about the stockings she rarely ever wore - she was rubbing her own pussy through the body suit fabric. It was almost a mindless caress as she took in the carnal scene before her.

Britney's ass was in full glory as she undulated against Tannis's pelvis. Tannis's crop top had now been pushed up over top of her heaving tits and Cheryl flinched as Tannis took one of her own nipples in her mouth. Britney looked back to see Cheryl unsnapping the crotch of the bodysuit, then returned her attention to Tannis. Together, the two blondes grazed their tongues over Tannis's erect flesh, smiling lewdly at the display they were creating.

Britney appeared particularly satisfied as she saw the lust unfolding with Ted and Julie. He had turned her around and forced her to her knees. Cheryl, too, was enthralled with the vision of black leather and spandex as Julie was swallowing as much of Ted's cock as she could. Ted leaned back in ecstasy as he fucked the first strange mouth in over ten years, while his wife watched. Ted's hands were tangled in her hair giving her no escape from the onslaught.

Cheryl gasped as Britney pulled Tannis's panties to her ankles and draped her long shapely legs over her shoulders. Tannis responded by keeping her feet apart enough to spread the panties wide in a snare holding the star to her pussy. From Cheryl's viewpoint, Tannis seemed to cum at the mere thought of Britney licking her pussy. In a wave from her feet to her hips, she fucked Britney's face wildly. That encouragement drove Britney's tongue deeper and harder until Tannis let out a wail.

"Oh god! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming!" she cried as she orgasmed.

By this time, Cheryl had a leg over the arm of the chair with her hand buried deep inside her sopping wet hole. Britney looked to Ted and Julie, then Cheryl. "Don't you look pathetic there. I guess I should let you lick my cunt. Why don't you come and look after me?"

Cheryl felt so small in that moment, being treated like some sort of afterthought and that made her start pumping her pussy even harder.

"What the FUCK are you doing? Get over here and make me cum. You'd better make me cum!" Britney demanded of Cheryl.

Britney closed the gap between her and Tannis, moving up to kiss her and play with her tits while Cheryl got on her knees behind Britney to tend to her needy pussy. She pulled the white satin panties down her legs and Britney stepped out of them. Cheryl was no stranger to pleasuring women and she determined to put on her best show. She licked up the back of Britney's thighs to her ass, then nipped at each cheek. Placing her hands on the stars ass, she parted the luscious rump, causing a gasp from Britney.

"I don't have all night, chicklet. Eat the cunt!"

Cheryl was aroused at being ordered like this and she drove her face up and between her idol's spread thighs. Even though she was experienced, nothing prepared her for the orgasm that overcame her just as her tongue tasted the pussy of her dreams. She had been prepared by the finger-fucking she had given herself, but the whole night came crashing down on her as she tried to maintain her skills while her body shook against Britney's shapely legs.

Britney had been around a lot of different types and she knew Cheryl. "Aaaahhhh, you like that do you? Just the thought of my pussy is good enough for that needy little cunt of yours. You like the fact that I want your friend more than I want you. Little groupie whore."

Cheryl was pushed over the top. She furiously drove her face into Britney's luscious ass, moistening her target's anus. Britney wasn't quite prepared for that and howled as she tugged on Tannis's tit with her mouth.

"Eat it! I know you want to!"

Cheryl pressed her tongue against Britney's clit and shoved two fingers inside. She thrust her hand hard in and out while sucking on the clit. Suddenly, Britney rose on her toes, holding tight to Tannis's thighs. Shaking, she attempted to grind back into Cheryl's hand and worshipful face.

"God damn you bitch, you're making me cum! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Cheryl felt a trickle of juice flow over her hand and she doubled her efforts, thrusting and sucking through her idol's orgasm.

Julie had been keeping one eye on the lesbian action going on between her friends and Britney as she sucked on Ted's cock. She found it strangely erotic to take in the scene while she serviced a strange cock. Her desire for almost any cock was heightened by watching Cheryl and Tannis. Ted was the lucky recipient of her hunger, watching her alternate from glimpsing at the girls to pulling his body so that he was down her throat.

Ted knew his wife and spoke loudly, "Fuck girl, you gotta give lessons to my wife. Suck that cock!"

As Julie released to breathe a moment, Ted yanked her up and took her to the table where the girls were playing. He laid her back, next to Tannis and gripped her panties with both hands, ripping them off. Julie draped her spandex covered legs over Ted and moaned loudly as he ate her pussy with the rough ferocity that she always craved from a man.

Britney noticed the pair as she recovered from her orgasm. "Good. A cock! Get warmed up in that little bitch, then come feed me."

Ted was fired up by the taste of Julie's lush, wet pussy and showed no signs of stopping.

"You. Slutwife. Make sure his dick is hard for me," Britney ordered Cheryl.

After only a couple of minutes of sucking Ted's cock, Britney ordered Cheryl again, "Groupie whore, get his face out of there and push that dick in her."

Cheryl wanted to please Britney and she had an idea of her own. She got up and went behind Ted, wrapping her arms around his waist and urging him to stand erect. She pressed into his ass, stroking his cock and pushing him forward. She was in complete control of his member and guided the tip to Julie's pussy lips.

"Do you want my husband to fuck you? Huh?"

Julie replied with uncontrolled lust, "God yes. I need that cock!"

With her arms still wrapped around Ted's waist, she put all her weight into him and thrust him all the way in. Julie moaned as she saw her small friend behind Ted, controlling the fucking she was receiving. The husband and wife moved in unison; Britney was pleased. She liked good improvisation as much as directing and started idly stroking her pussy while watching the scene unfold. She turned to Tannis and encouraged her to do the same.

"Is she always like this? Cheryl? This is soooo hot."

Tannis had begun to stroke herself and replied, "I don't know, but I like it too."

"Do you want some of that, love?" Britney offered.

"I don't know. You first." Tannis found it a bit amusing that Britney was so affectionate with her.

"Okay. Enough! Slutwife's husband, lie on the table."

Everyone cleared a spot and Ted laid down, his big erection pointing straight up.

Britney then showed just how much affection she had for Tannis. She straddled Ted's cock, then reached her hand to Tannis, telling Cheryl's friend to straddle Ted's chest and face her. "I want it like you are fucking me, precious."

The lusty star pulled Tannis in tight and together, the two bounced up and down on Ted's cock while Britney and Tannis invaded each other's mouths. Their tits were mashed together, hands caressing each other; they were lost in their mutual lust.

For his part, Ted didn't care that he was just a cock to Britney. Not only did he get to fuck Britney-fucking-Spears- take that, Lemmy! - but he got to lust after Tannis's luscious ass while doing so. It was like fucking two hotties at the very same time.

Cheryl was in her glory, getting to watch her idol AND her friends, doing things she never imagined. It blew away any fantasy she had ever had. So far, she hadn't done much with her friends, but she nudged Julie up on to the large table where there was still some room. She sat behind Julie, cupping her tits while the two of them were captivated by the threesome in front of them. Keeping her eyes on them, she nuzzled and kissed Julie's neck. One of her hands roamed down to tease Julie's pussy. Julie arched her back to meet Cheryl's hand.

Britney's pleasure was too much for Tannis. She eased herself out of Britney's hold and slid her ass back across Ted's chest. There was no pretense as she dropped her pussy on Ted's face, attempting to not smother him. On her knees, she leaned into Britney for support, again bouncing up and down with the rhythm of the star's fucking. Despite the lack of cock in her pussy, she was aroused by the very sexy body in front of her in the throes of pleasure. As Ted's tongue devoured her, she felt another orgasm building. Britney was consumed by the completely narcissistic vision, imagining herself before her and peaked at a similar level of pleasure. The two were holding each other screaming as orgasm took them each at the same time.

The hall erupted with a chorus of "Oh God! Oh God!" as the two girls squirmed over Ted's body. Cheryl began humping Julie from behind, digging her hand into Julie's cunt. It wasn't enough for Cheryl, but Julie fell back against her friend, convulsing in her own orgasm.

Unbelievably, Ted was still going strong but he knew it wouldn't be long. Britney's spasms eased and she climbed off.

"Look Cheryl," she said. Cheryl's heart skipped as Britney addressed HER by name. "I like having fun but I'm not a bitch. I think a man should cum with his wife. Do you want that? I want you to. I want you to give him the best fuck ever. Can you do that for me and make me proud?"

"Well, I do have a special request. I need him to fuck me but..."

"Yes?"

"Can he cum on your tits?"

"You ARE a slutwife! I love it!"

Cheryl felt like a little girl, being exhorted by her idol like that. She took Britney's place atop Ted, while Britney herself guided his almost-ready-to-explode cock into her dripping pussy. As she impaled herself, she crouched toward Ted's face, whispering, "I am SO gonna be your bitch."

Cheryl pulled out every trick she could think of or had seen as she rode Ted. She twerked her ass up and down at a feverish pace and ground her clit into his pubic bone. The piece de resistance was leaning back to swirl her hips, The sensation for Ted was amazing, like the most artful handjob ever, but everyone was surprised when Britney knelt behind Cheryl, supporting her while she twisted her cunt around Ted's cock.

"Baby, I'm getting close!" Ted told Cheryl.

Cheryl climbed off of him, disappointed she didn't get the complete fucking she was craving but ecstatic about what was to come. She was pleased that Britney was so eager, too, sitting back on her calves and presenting her tits to Ted. Cheryl was fixated on the scene. Britney, always the show person, let a slow stream of saliva escape into her cleavage as Ted pressed his cock upwards through the crevice. He began vigorously fucking, rocking Britney back and forth.

"That's it! Yeah! You like fucking those all star tits? Do it good. Give your wife a show!"

Ted loved the dirty talk and felt the pleasure building. Suddenly, he felt the twitch and a stream of cum escaped over Britney's chest. Almost before it landed, another stream pulsed. Ted kept fucking until he had completely unloaded his cum over the pussy-and-spit slickened tits.

"Bravo, Cheryl!" Britney giggled. "That was awesome, though...I think I can do better." She gave her a wink.

Britney made her way around the group, giving each a kiss on the cheek.

"That, my new friends, was better than I imagined fucking my dancers would be. I don't think it will ever happen again and I don't think it will be equaled." Britney was very gracious when she wasn't being the boss.

Cheryl was over the moon at Britney's sweetness to her and her friends. Never in her life did she think that she, her husband and two of her best friends would be together like this.

"Alas, it is time to bring things to a close," Britney continued, then called to her assistant. "Get a car. I think these people deserve to just relax on the way home. Oh, and get another driver for their vehicle."

They first got changed and gabbed while they waited. Again, Britney kissed each of them, wishing them well and sending them off when the car arrived.

For the first ten minutes, the four only exchanged glances in silence. Finally, Tannis looked Cheryl square in the eye. "You are SUCH a slut!", she teased then erupted in laughter.

With the ice now broken, the four shared their recent reminiscences all the way home. None of them really could believe that what the other was saying was true, so fixed had they been on what they experienced themselves. But one thing was sure: this memory would bond them like no other.

12