Cheryl's Extra Credit Ch. 1

Story Info
Cheryl is going to fail her senior year, unless...
3.3k words
4.55
107.7k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cthulhu
cthulhu
23 Followers

There's always one of them in class. I've been a high English teacher for twelve years, and it never fails. Every year I watch them rise through the ranks of girlishness into budding womanhood, there are always those girls who get in touch with their sexuality early on, who realize and understand what their nubile young bodies do to men and who enjoy the torment they cause.

But I've learned how to deal with these vixens. This is the story of Cheryl, a classic tease from the word go. Even as an early blossoming freshman I'd witnessed the way she coyly drove her male classmates to distraction, and I daresay there were many a time that I would close my eyes while fucking my wife and imagine it was Cheryl's tight pussy I was plowing into.

But I bided my time; waiting and watching her grow from untouchable jailbait to a barely legal eighteen-year-old senior, knowing all the time that, eventually, I would have her.

I've been fucking my female students for many years now, and many might think me a deplorable dirty old man, especially for my methods, but I don't care. As far as I'm concerned these little teases are getting a final, valuable lesson from me, namely, that you can only tease for so long before someone will call your bluff.

Graduation was a mere month away and it was finally time to put my plan into action. Cheryl, as always, sat in the front row. Most of her time in class was spent passing notes to her friends or doodling on her notebook, but today I had sprung a pop quiz on them and the class was quiet as they sweated over the test.

I watched her sitting there in the front row. Today was cheerleading practice, and Cheryl, of course, was captain of the squad. She wore her uniform to class, and so much the better. I replayed all the times that she had sat there in that same uniform with it's yellow blouse and short, pleated, blue skirt, crossing and uncrossing her gorgeous legs, watching me with her wry smile as I tried not to steal glimpses at her panties. There were days when I couldn't even stand up to use the chalkboard, as my hard on would have been painfully evident. Today was no different. She pretended to concentrate on her quiz, chewing on her pencil as she struggled with a question I knew she hadn't studied for. But I knew, as I watched with my peripheral vision that she was watching me. She uncrossed her legs and slowly, ever so slowly, parted them until I could just make out a maddening slice of virginal white panty stretched tight over the pussy that I had been dreaming about for so long.

Well, I thought, let her tease. Before this day ends I'll take those panties home as a trophy.

My eyes traveled up her body, taking in the beauty that would soon be mine to do with as I pleased. She wore white and blue sneakers with ankle socks that set off her tanned, perfect legs. Her skirt ended at firm, taut thighs. Her flat stomach gave way to pert breasts that, while not huge, were certainly not small. I remembered many days when she would come to class wearing thin t-shirts and her nipples would force their way against the material, making my mouth water with desire to suck and bite them. Her features were angelic, her complexion flawless. Her eyes were wide orbs of innocent blue with just a hint of the devil that lay beneath. Her hair was silky blond and shoulder length. She was every bit the all American girl, every school boys (and school teachers) fantasy.

The bell rung and thirty seats scrapped back from their desks as the class rose and came forward to deposit their quizzes on my desk. Cheryl was among the last to get up, still fretting over questions. When she finally approached my desk I looked up to meet her eyes. "Cheryl," I said, matter of factly, "Please stay after class, I need to speak with you." A pout crossed her face and her perfect red lips opened as if to protest, but my look told her the matter was not open for discussion. Begrudgingly she sat back down at her desk.

When the last student had filed out and the door closed, leaving the room empty except for Cheryl and myself, I let her stew for a few minutes more, as I pretended to mull over some paperwork. At last I looked up at her.

"Cheryl," I began, clearing my throat, "We need to discuss your grades." She rolled her eyes in the manner of a spoiled child, but I somberly pressed on. "You've slacked off most of this year. You haven't been turning in assignments, you haven't been reading the material, and you've spent the majority of your time in class giggling with your friends."

"But…" she began, only to have me cut her off. She could do little more than sullenly chew on her lower lip and look terribly put upon.

"And now here we are." I continued, pulling out my grade book and opening it to her name, "At the end of the year, and I must say, young lady, your in serious trouble. I'm afraid, as things stand, I simply would be remiss if I were to give you a passing grade."

That caught her attention! Her head snapped up at me and her eyes grew wide with stunned apprehension. "But…but…" she stammered, "If you don't pass me I won't graduate! I'll fail my senior year! I'll have to do it over! Mr. Smith, you can't! You can't do that! My father will kill me! All my friends are graduating! You can't…"

"Perhaps you should have thought about that earlier, Cheryl. You've dug this hole yourself. I just wanted to give you fair warning so that you can break the news to your parents. I'm sure they'll be very disappointed."

She stood up and approached my desk, and I could hear desperation creeping into her voice. That was good. "Mr. Smith, please! You don't understand, if I don't graduate I'll be the laughing stock of the school! And my father, oh god, my father! He'll take my car, he'll take my allowance, he'll take everything!" She was nearly in tears, her lower lip quivering, her blue eyes watering.

"Cheryl," I said, relishing my opportunity to make her squirm, "It's out of my hands. You simply haven't done the work. There's nothing I can do."

"There has to be!" she wailed, "There has to be something! I can't fail, I just can't! There has to be something I can do! Some kind of extra credit! I'll work hard Mr. Smith, I promise, I'll do anything!"

There they were. The words I'd been waiting for.

Slowly I raised my eyes to meet hers and pretended to ponder the problem. The fear and desperation I saw in her face was delicious. Finally I said, "Well, there might be a way…"

Hope sprang into her eyes and she leaned on the desk. "Anything!" she swore, "I'll do anything! Just so I can pass! Please!"

"You'd have to work very hard." I said.

"Oh, I will! I'll work hard Mr. Smith!"

"And you'd have to follow my instructions…"

"I will, I promise!"

"And you'd have to be willing to do anything I tell you to do." I almost whispered.

"I'll do it!" she nodded, still not understanding what I had in mind.

I leaned back in my chair and let several heartbeats pass. "Very well. We'll begin today. Cheryl, I want you to go and lock the door."

That caught her off guard. "L-lock the door? B-but why…?"

I smiled a wry smile of my own at her, "Pass or fail, Cheryl, it's that simple." She took a step back from the desk as realization crept over her. She looked stunned, then as if she were about to cry again. I could see her mind racing, looking for a way out of this, and hating the feeling of being under someone else's control. She opened her mouth several time to say something, but no words came. Finally, after a solid moment of silence, she made the decision I knew she would. Slowly, she walked to the door and turned the lock.

Coming back to the desk she regarded me uncertainly, still hoping she had misunderstood my intentions, not yet willing to believe what I had inferred by having her lock the door. I decided to put those hopes to rest.

"Cheryl," I said, looking at her coolly, "You've been teasing me all year, haven't you?"

"Mr. Smith, I…" she tried, but I quickly cut her off.

"Shut up!" I snapped, enjoying the way my tone took her back a bit, the way it shocked her into silence, "From here on out you'll speak when I tell you to, Cheryl. I'll have none of your insolence. From now on you'll do exactly as your told with no question, or you'll fail this class and you won't graduate. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Smith." She stammered.

"That's better. Now, admit it, you've been teasing me all year, haven't you?"

She looked down, fighting the tears that welled in her eyes. "I guess so." She whispered.

"What? I can't hear you Cheryl!"

"Yes, Mr. Smith!"

"You've been sitting in the front row, flashing your panties at me, haven't you?"

"Yes." She admitted again.

"You come to class in low cut tops without a bra, and you bend over just so, don't you?"

"Yes." She nodded, eyes cast down.

"And what does that make you?"

She looked up, uncertainly, and then, "A…a tease?"

"That's right. A tease. Well, Cheryl, your teasing days are over. Now the time has come to pay the piper. From this day until you graduate –IF you graduate- your going to be at my beck and call, and your going to let me enjoy all the things you've only given me glimpses of. Isn't that right? Tears rolled down her cheeks, and for a moment I thought she would call the whole thing off, but finally she nodded. "What's that? I can't hear you?"

"Yes!" She said, utterly defeated.

"Good. Now lets begin. For your first assignment, I want you to come around to my side of the desk, Cheryl." Slowly she walked around the desk as I pushed my chair back to give her room. "Now I want you to lift that cute cheerleader skirt up and show me those panties." Again, she looked as if she might resist. "Now!" I commanded.

She gripped the hem of her skirt, and slowly, ever so slowly, she raised her skirt and exposed her panties to me.

They were white, made of cotton, with a simple, tiny bow just below her belly. I've always had a thing for panties. Not the slutty Fredrick's of Hollywood kind, but rather the virginal, plain white style, either in cotton or satin, and Cheryl's panties fit the bill perfectly. I gazed lustfully at them, looking eagerly at how they were pulled tight against her pussy lips, whish I could just make out beneath the thin fabric. I could feel my cock begin to uncoil and fill with blood in my trousers.

"Turn around." I growled. She did so, and I licked my lips at the sight of her panty-clad ass, so firm and taut. The visual effect of this young girl, so rebellious and full of herself just minutes ago, exposing her perfect ass to me was enough to bring my cock to full erection, and I decided, after drinking in the sight for a few minutes, to move on, vowing to return to that ass for a more thorough seeing to later.

That's good. You may lower your skirt now and turn around." Gratefully she did so, perhaps believing that that's all I would ask from her. I quickly dispelled the notion. "Get on your knees in front of me, Cheryl." I commanded. Seemingly resigned to her fate, she did as she was told, dropping to her knees before me, her downcast eyes, no doubt, affording her a view of the obvious lump in my pants.

"Do you see that, Cheryl? Do you see what your pretty panties and tight ass have done to me?" She was now looking openly at my bulge, unable to take her eyes from it. Slowly, she nodded. "That's what you've been doing to me all year with your teasing Cheryl, and every time thus far I've been left frustrated. But not today. Touch it. Put your hand on it."

She looked at me, but my eyes told her that there would be no discussion on the matter. Tentatively she laid her small hand on my lap, cupping my angry rod." That's a good girl, now stroke it, gently." She did as she was told, and I felt my cock growing even stiffer. I was enjoying this self-imposed teasing. "Have you ever seen a real cock, Cheryl?"

She hesitated for only a second, but nodded, "Yes."

"And were they boys cocks, or men's cocks?" I asked.

"Just boys my age, Sir."

I smiled. The "Sir" was a good sign, and her tears had dried up. Some girls are natural born sluts; it just takes the right man to bring it out in them. She was still stroking and squeezing my cock when I said, "Well now your going to see a man's cock, Cheryl. Unzip my pants and take it out.

She did as she was told, unzipping my fly and tugging my pants down enough to get her hand into my underwear. I gasped inwardly as I felt her small hand wrap around my cock for the first time and pull it free. Several women have told me that I have a beautiful cock. It's seven and a half inches long, and quite thick. Cheryl's hand could not quite wrap itself all the way around my girth, and she swallowed in apprehension at the sight of such a tool, but I also thought I detected a change in her eyes, just a bit, as they seemed to take on a glaze that I knew boded very well.

"Now stroke it up and down, Cheryl. Pump it. Jack your teachers cock." Obediently she did so, and the silky touch of her hand was exquisite. I let her masturbate me for several minutes, loving her hand as it slid up and down my length. A fat drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip, and she stared at it, fascinated in spite of herself. Even though her inexperience showed, her very innocence made the hand job that much sweeter. But the best was yet to come.

"Cheryl, have you eve sucked a cock?"

She looked up at me then, biting her lower lip. "Y-yes," she admitted, "But only once. And it wasn't like this. It was… it was smaller."

"Well, you're going to suck my cock, Cheryl. I want you to open your sweet mouth and wrap your lips around my cock." She stared, uncertainly, at my turgid shaft with its bulbous purple helmet, and then slowly, she lowered her mouth toward it.

How can I describe the first touch of her lips on my cock? How can I relate the ecstasy of my swollen dick as it slid into her mouth? Can mere words describe the sensation of her tongue on my shaft, or the slight suction she imparted as she closed her mouth around a third of my cock? Suffice to say, it was everything I knew it would be. She was inexperienced, true, but that only served to heighten the pleasure as she began to bob her head up and down. I guided her with my words.

"That's a good girl. Suck it deep into your mouth, my little slut. Now lick the shaft and kiss the head. Swallow those drops of pre-cum. Mmmmm, yes, I'm going to fuck your mouth like the little whore you are, Cheryl. Before we're through you'll be taking my whole cock into your throat. Don't forget my balls. Cup them in your hand. Now take one of them into your mouth, gently. Roll it around. Now the other. Yes, now lick back up the shaft and engulf my cock again, pump it with your hand…." My cock was now drooling pre-cum, and I entwined my fingers into her hair, forcing my cock even deeper into her throat until she nearly gagged. I used my hands to raise and lower her head, fucking her mouth in earnest now. "Oh yes, your going to be such a good cock sucking slut, Cheryl. I'm going to use your mouth in so many ways, my sweet little cheerleader whore. My little schoolgirl slut. Your going to be my dirty girl, because that's exactly what you are, isn't it?"

With her mouth still bulging with my cock, fighting to breath, but still sucking, se nodded. I could feel my huge load of cum rising in my balls, and I knew it would not be long. I fucked her mouth even harder, and then quickly stood up so that I could look down at her. The sight was too much, and I pulled her mouth off of my seething prick. I held her by the hair with one hand, and with the other I pumped my cock just inches away from her face.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" I commanded, and she did, her breathing coming in great gasps as a moan escaped her lips. "Stick out your tongue!" Again, she did, and I laid the tip of my cock on it, jacking it, watching the pre-cum ooze onto her pink tongue. "Now tell me you're a dirty girl!"

"I'm a dirty girl!" she cried, no longer resisting in the slightest.

"Tell me you're my slut!"

"Oh Sir, I'm your bad little slut!"

"Tell me more Talk dirty, bitch! Make me cum in your mouth and catch it on your tongue!"

Oh god, sir! I'm a filthy little girl! I'm such a dirty bitch! I want you're cum! Oh please, cum, cum, cum in my mouth! Use my mouth like a toilet! Use me like the nasty slave I am!"

Listening to her words and seeing this side of her come to the surface was too much, and with a groan, my cock erupted! My first gout of semen jetted onto her lips and tongue. The second roped out into her wide-open mouth. The third and fourth spilled into her mouth and across her face. She cupped her tongue, and my cum pooled there as yet another salty blast ran down her chin and hung there. My body was wracked by the unspeakable pleasure of the orgasm and as my cum began to wane I shoved my spasaming cock back into her mouth. She swallowed desperately, trying to draw still more from me as I forced my dick into her throat. Cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth and dangled from her chin, dripping off to land like wet pearls onto her yellow cheerleading top.

I fucked her mouth for another full minute as my orgasm finally began to subside. Her near gags only served to turn me on more and keep me rock hard. Finally I released her hair and pulled free of her mouth. I sat down.

"Scoop the excess up with your fingers, Cheryl, and lick them clean. Get all of my cum, bitch." I watched her as she did so, stroking my cock all the while. Her eyes were fully glazed with lust, and I knew she was very close to cumming herself.

"That was good, Cheryl, and it will get better. But we're not through yet. Now I want you to stand up, face the desk, bend over it and reach back and raise your skirt for me."

Part 2 Coming soon!

cthulhu
cthulhu
23 Followers