Cheryl's Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say any of this out loud, and Coach Jenneke didn't seem to share my views, so we just moved ahead to my inevitable spanking without any additional complications.

On the far side of her room was a computer desk and a chair. She grabbed the chair and pulled it out away from the desk.

She sat down on the chair and then looked at me expectantly, and said, "Come on now, naked girl. Get across my lap."

I thought it seemed odd that she was calling me "naked girl", when she wasn't wearing any clothes either, but I kept that thought to myself and just crawled over to her.

My former track coach looked down at me and patted her lap. I had specifically asked for this sort of treatment, however my heart beat painfully fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is it normal to desire something and be scared of it at the same time?

I got partially up off the floor, slid my naked body across her lap and raised my bottom up, while placing my palms flat on the floor.

I was in a very vulnerable position with my ass presented directly in front of her. I was offering my naked buttocks up to her as a sacrifice. I looked down at the floor and silently waited for Coach Jenneke to inflict pain on a very intimate part of my naked body.

"I treasure this moment," Coach Jenneke confided, "Your naked thighs are in contact with my naked thighs and your lovely bottom and plump pubic lips are shamelessly exposed to me. I love this moment. I'd kind of like to let it go on forever."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, not actually certain if she was expecting a response.

"But as much as I'm enjoying this warm, adorable moment," she continued, "There's a reason that you've put yourself in this vulnerable position, and that's so I can inflict some pain on your adorable naked bottom."

I was expecting for to continue her to make observations for a while as I lay across her lap, so I was surprised when the slap of her hand came down on my naked bottom.

I was not very experienced with corporal punishments. The only people who had ever spanked me were April and my mother. My mother had no enthusiasm when she punished me and so she never hit me as hard as she could. April put more passion into her punishments, but she wasn't an athletic girl. Her arm strength wasn't all the impressive.

Coach Jenneke was an athlete. She ran, she jogged, she swam, she did push-ups, she did all kinds of physical activities and her arm strength was impressive.

The very first slap of her hand on my bare bottom stung. I yelped and squirmed at the blow, but April had told her to expect that as a normal reaction to being spanked, and that it shouldn't stop her from punishing my bottom.

The second hard blow made my naked body jerk across her lap and I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out. This woman could hit way harder than April! If they had an Olympics competition for over the knee spankings, I think Coach Jenneke could win a medal.

Another blow landed, and then another. My pride kept me from crying out. I wanted Coach Jenneke to be impressed with how well I was able to endure pain, but every blow of her hand inflicted a fresh sting on my bare skin. I closed my eyes tightly, gritted my teeth and writhed with every blow. I was starting to realize what a novice I was at this. I thought I was a natural submissive with a superhuman ability to endure pain and humiliation, however Coach Jenneke's strong right hard was making my bottom red-hot with pain, and I was worried that I was fast approaching my limit of how much I could take.

Coach Jenneke, April and I had all discussed safe-words, but I had been opposed to the idea of safe-words, so I still didn't have one.

The pain mounted as the blows continued, and I realized that at some point I had started crying out in pain. The pain grew more intense as Coach Jenneke's blows started landing lower, striking the tender spot where my buttocks joined up to the backs of my thighs.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I cried out and thrashed violently on her lap, but Coach Jenneke just wrapped her strong left arm around my waist to keep me from rolling off her, and onto the floor.

I kicked and squirmed and made shamefully loud noises of distress as Coach Jenneke's strong right hand inflicted more painful, stinging slaps to the backs of my thighs. My face was soaking wet with tears, and I was amazed by how much pain Ms. Jenneke could inflict with just her bare hand. April had whipped my bare ass several times with a leather belt, but it had never hurt this bad!

My bare bottom was a riot of stinging pain, and each blow of my disciplinarian's hand made me squirm and twist uncontrollably, however Coach Jenneke's blows never showed any sign of slowing down and her strong left arm held me securely on her lap.

The room was filled with the rhythmic sound of Coach Jenneke's hand sharply slapping my naked backside and my pathetic, girlish cries of pain. Tears flowed freely down my face and my throat felt raw from screaming.

Eventually the spanking stopped, and I remained there, naked across Coach Jenneke's lap, sobbing and wiping the tears from my face.

Coach Jenneke allowed me time to sob and get quieted down before she asked, "So, this is the sort of thing you like to do on a date?"

For a few seconds I didn't answer her. I felt slightly bitter at her at first. The punishment she had delivered was so painful and traumatic, I would have used have used my safe word if I actually had one.

But on the heels of that, I realized that there was a powerful tingling in my loins. Even though I had already had a powerful orgasm just a few minutes ago, I was already intensely aroused. My bottom was unbelievably hot, painful and tender. Coach Jenneke's merciless punishment had taken me beyond my pain threshold, but it had also made my pussy throb with excitement.

"Yes," I replied between sobs, "This is the sort of thing I do on a date."

"I like it," the older woman said as she stroked my bare back, "It's cheaper than buying concert tickets, and I'm guaranteed to see you naked."

I laughed weakly at that; and while I was still naked and across her lap; we began to make plans for our second date.