Cheryl's Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,903 Followers

I could sort of see Mrs. Ladd's point. On a practical level, the thing locked around my ankle accomplished nothing, but on a psychological level, it made me feel inferior, owned and enslaved. It was doing exactly what April wanted it to do.

And so, I stood in the Ladd kitchen, stark naked, my poor, tender ass hurting, my ankle securely bound with stainless-steel, obediently washing their dirty dishes, feeling more like a slave than ever.

And as I was feeling the weight of true servitude, sublime nakedness and utter submission, Mrs. Ladd broke in on my private thoughts and added this little tidbit of information.

"Oh, and when you called me Mrs. Ladd just a few minutes ago, that was another violation of April's rules. I'm going to have to tell April about that, so that she can punish you."

I opened my mouth to protest, but ended up closing my mouth without saying a word. April's mother was actually treating me exactly the way I craved to be treated, so why fight it?

It was a heady and intoxicating feeling to be naked, helpless and subject to Mrs. Ladd's orders. My pussy throbbed as I obediently washed the dishes and submissively kept my eyes downcast, occasionally glancing at the strong shackle, snugly locked around my bare, slender ankle.

Deciding to revel in my feelings of helplessness and submission, I glanced timidly at April's mother and asked, "Will you be there to witness it, when April punishes me, mistress?"

"It would be for the best," Mrs. Ladd replied, "The more people who watch, the more humiliating it will be. Humiliation is very beneficial for slave-girls. It helps to keep them in the proper mindset."

My pussy throbbed at her words, and I almost had an orgasm right then and there. I was tempted to rub my thighs together, but I remembered that slave-girls aren't supposed to do that sort of thing. Slave-girls are supposed to keep their thighs apart, so that their pubic lips are always on display. Focusing on that idea, I closed my eyes and spread my thighs even further apart, luxuriating in the feelings provoked by my servile, inferior status.

* * * * * * * * * *

When April, Prue and Coach Jenneke came back upstairs, April's mother informed on me, and told April how I had violated the rules, by calling her Mrs. Ladd instead of calling her Mistress. April assured me that I would have to be punished for that.

"You're a bad girl, Cheryl," April admonished me, as she took great pains to prepare me for my next punishment.

Adding to the deliciousness of my punishment, April made certain to bind my wrists in such a way that I wouldn't be able to protect my bottom while she spanked it. I was quite good about not protecting myself during punishments, but I think April just wanted to add an extra layer of humiliation. I accepted the way she bound my wrists without complaint.

My hands were cuffed behind me and a leather collar was buckled around my throat. A short chain solidly connected my handcuffs to the back of my collar, thus raising my hands up around the small of my back and preventing me from protecting my already sore bottom.


I was naked, helpless and feeling very vulnerable as four sets of female eyes feasted on my helpless nudity, and then April made an announcement that made me feel even more helpless and humiliated.

"Obviously, Cheryl, you'll have to be punished for your violation of the rules," April said, her voice rich with authority, "But since my mother was the offended party, I really feel that she should have the honor of punishing that beautiful, naked bottom of yours."

April's mother got a stunned look on her face, her mouth dropping open and making an O shape as it hung open. I was shocked and alarmed at the suggestion and probably had a similar look of surprise on my face.

"April, she's your slave," Mrs. Ladd said, trying to sound calm and reasonable, "If she belongs to you, isn't disciplining her, your responsibility?"

"Well, yes it is," April said, smiling a malicious smile, "But since she wronged you, there's a certain amount of logic in me allowing you to punish her."

"Well, thank you very much, April," Mrs. Ladd said, holding up a hand in front of her in a defensive gesture, "However I'd prefer not to. I'll just waive my right to punish Cheryl, if it's all the same to you."

April's smile disappeared and her mouth became a thin line. Disagreements between mother and daughter in the Ladd household never evolved into shouting matches, however I could still feel the tension in the air as April attempted to overrule her mother's decision.

"Mother? Remember the ground rules for this?" April asked calmly, yet assertively, "Remember we spent hours and hours, carefully negotiating them?"

Mrs. Ladd didn't respond at first. First, she grabbed a nearby bottle of wine from the kitchen, poured herself a glass, and drank the entire thing in one gulp.

"Fine," Mrs. Ladd finally said to her daughter, "I'll punish your slave-girl for you."

Being punished by April's mother was even more humiliating than being punished by April. April and I were basically the same age. Mrs. Ladd was almost forty years old. Something about being spanked by her made me feel even more humiliated and helpless. April and I were two teenage girls. If you didn't dwell on the pain too much, these punishments almost seemed like two teenagers playing a game.

But being naked, helpless and punished by a respected doctor in her late thirties, it made things more serious and more real. It was almost like I was a real slave, and April and her mother were my real and legal owners. Mrs. Ladd looked at me from across the room and suddenly I felt even more naked, more exposed and more vulnerable than before.

Of course, the increased nakedness, helplessness and vulnerability felt delicious and breath-taking. I panted and my breasts rose and fell as I watched Mrs. Ladd walk purposefully across the room and take her seat in the chair that April had offered for her.

"Could somebody help Cheryl across my lap?" Mrs. Ladd asked, "With Cheryl's arms bound behind her back, she'll have a difficult time maneuvering herself into position."

Coach Jenneke and Prue grabbed me around the upper arms and helped ease me into the proper position across the lap of the woman who would punish me. And when my naked body was across Mrs. Ladd's lap and I was looking down at the floor, I felt strong hands grasp me around my hips and lift them up higher, thus raising my buttocks up, making them a more vulnerable target for Mrs. Ladd's right hand.

"Thank you very much for your assistance," Mrs. Ladd said, and then April ordered me to formally request my punishment.

It was a very humiliating ritual, designed to show my submissive status, and I felt even more submissive this time, as it was April's mother who I was submitting myself to. It was like I was a slave to April's entire family.

Naked and helpless, I mouthed the words, "Please discipline me, Mistress, so that I might be truly repentant and learn how to be a better slave."

I felt so deliciously helpless and humiliated at that moment, I very nearly orgasmed right on the spot. Mrs. Ladd didn't begin my punishment right away, but rather took a few seconds to fondle my naked buttocks and thighs first.

For a moment, my heart beat too fast, and I knew fear, a new and delicious fear as I imagined what if must look like to be punished by April's mother, while April and her guests watched. My breath started to come to me in gasps and quick pants and then; without warning; my punishment began.

Mrs. Ladd wasn't a teenager. She was more than twice my age, so I wasn't expecting her to be very strong or athletic. I wasn't expecting her to be able to spank as hard as her daughter, but it turns out she was actually a very fit woman, with a strong right arm.

I felt Mrs. Ladd's strong right hand raining down hard swats on my already tender buttocks, and attempted to maintain some semblance of pride, by not crying out in pain at the very first blows. I remembered that April, Prue and Coach Jenneke were watching this humiliating episode as well, and I tried to make a show of not being weak in front of them. I tried to hold back the tears, not wanting them to see how helpless and defeated I felt, but my naked buttocks were soon an explosion of stinging pain. My abused buttocks had actually already been tender from the spanking I'd received from Prue, and Mrs. Ladd's assault on my bare bottom rapidly took the soreness I was already feeling and increased it..

Soon I was writhing across Mrs. Ladd's lap and crying like a little girl, my eyesight blurry from all the tears I was shedding. My body refused to obey me. The pain April's mother was inflicting on my naked, helpless body caused my body to twist and squirm and recoil from the blows. It was out of my hands, just like the tears welling up in my eyes and the sobbing. I couldn't control it.

After eight punishing spanks across my abused bottom, Mrs. Ladd stopped and April said, "Cheryl, raise your bottom up and arch your back. I want these spanks to hurt as much as possible."

Prue attempted to speak up on my behalf and said, "Is that really necessary? It looks like Cheryl is hurting a lot already."

Loyalty to my mistress forced me to take April's side, and I said, "It's okay, Mistress Prue. I can take it."

So saying, I spread my legs and braced the balls of my feet firmly against the floor, giving me leverage to raise up my bottom and arch my back.

"Is that better, Mistress?" I asked April, raising up my bare buttocks and making them a much more vulnerable target.

"Much better," April said approvingly, "Now, hold that position, Cheryl. Just ten more to go."

April said it was only ten more swats, but it felt like seventy. April's mother had a merciless right hand, and she spanked my boldly displayed bottom furiously, reducing my me to a vigorous flow of tears and my cute, naked bottom to a riot of red-hot, boiling pain.

At a certain point, I didn't even try to hold back the sobs or make any attempt to preserve my dignity. I was beset with unbridled, unbearable pain, so I just surrendered to the pain and let the tears flow and let my body squirm and recoil from the pain as much as it wanted. I didn't care how undignified it make me look, or what any of the women in the room thought of me anymore.

Mrs. Ladd's surprisingly-strong hand spanked my naked, defenseless flesh again and again, at some point targeting the deliciously sensitive flesh where my buttocks joined up with the backs of my thighs. I screamed and sobbed like a little-girl at this freshly inflicted pain on my innocent flesh, but just as my poor backside was heated up to extraordinary temperatures, so was that all-important sexual center between my legs.

The heat from my poor, abused bottom spread to my loins, and that made the pain I was feeling utterly delicious. I was naked, helpless, at an older woman's mercy and my bare bottom was being cruelly punished, but there was a pulsing fire in my loins that I had never known before I had found dominant women that were willing to treat me like a slave-girl.

My bound and naked body shook with sobs, but my sex was wet and throbbing with intense desire. I groaned at the intensity of my libidinous heat. It was more than just my poor, abused buttocks now, my loins, my breasts, my thighs, my nipples, my fevered brow were all filled with a tingling warmth. It was like hot-liquid lust flowed through my veins now. My sex was dripping wet, and I looked up at Coach Jenneke, April and Prue, hoping that one of them would be willing to touch my naked flesh.

All of my nerve-endings were agonizingly alive and I desperately wanted somebody to touch me, to feel me, to grab my naked body, to roughly probe the interior of my sex and impale me so deep that it hurt. I gasped and looked up hopefully with round, pleading eyes, hoping that one of them women would see my sexual need and grab me roughly, fondly me lewdly and brutally thrust things inside of me over and over again, until I passed out.

Strong female hands grabbed at my naked body and helped remove me from Mrs. Ladd's lap, then I was ordered to thank April's mother for the painful punishment she had delivered to my poor bottom.

Thanking Mrs. Ladd, while April, Coach Jenneke and Prue watched made me feel more humiliated and degraded than I thought it would, but the humiliation was delicious and it ramped up the raw intensity of what I was feeling even higher. And as I knelt before all four women, I could feel the wetness from my throbbing pussy leak out and coat my naked inner thighs.

April gently, yet methodically wiped away the tears I had shed and then offered Prue the opportunity to use me to give her an orgasm.

"She's been very well-trained," April insisted, "She's very skilled at using her mouth. I've spent hours teaching her to lick a woman to orgasm."

Prue blushed at the offer, but didn't immediately refuse.

"Could Cheryl and I at least have some privacy?" Prue asked, "I mean, Cheryl has already seen me naked before, but you and your mother, are basically strangers. I'd feel uncomfortable taking my clothes off in front of the two of you."

"Cheryl has seen you naked before?" my mistress asked, her voice keen with curiosity.

"It was a few years back," Prue replied, suddenly blushing even deeper, "We used to take dance classes together.... ballet classes.... she saw me naked several times in the changing room. It was all quite innocent. There was nothing sexual going on between us."

"Ah, I see," April replied. Her face went blank, and I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but then; much to my surprise; my mistress removed her shoes, socks, pants, panties and then ordered me to lick her pussy in front of everyone.

I heard a loud gasp come from Prue's mouth, but I knew better than to hesitate or disobey when my mistress told me to perform cunnilingus on her. I shuffled forward on my knees, pressed my mouth against April's swollen pubic lips and went to work.

Schlank
Schlank
2,903 Followers