Cheryl's Passion Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheryl experiences life as a BDSM model.
8.7k words
4.54
45.8k
38
3

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers

Andrianna reached out and grabbed a huge bundle of my long, blonde hair and pulled on it. With my blonde tresses in her iron grip, she controlled my body and she bent me over, awkwardly from the waist.

"Turn her around," Jessica called out, "If you're going to force her to bend over, you need to have her buttocks facing the crowds! You're not going to get any bids for her if you don't show off her naughty bits!"

Andrianna then cruelly pulled at my long hair and forced me to turn around so my naked butt was facing Jessica and her camera. Jessica snapped off about a dozen photos, and then Jessica shouted to Andrianna, telling her to mark up my buttocks some more.

It didn't take more than a second or two before I felt five or six stinging blows across my naked buttocks. My bottom was already sore, so these sudden, painful assaults on my bare skin hurt even more than they would have otherwise.

"How's that?" Andrianna asked.

My eyes were screwed shut tightly, and my back was turned to Jessica, but I could hear the sound of her camera snapping more photos, so I'm assuming she liked what she saw.

"She needs to spread her legs apart further than that," Jessica complained, "The people who are bidding on her intend to use her for sex. She's a sex slave. They want to see the pink nether lips she's got between those long, beautiful legs. You've got to put it on display for the crowds."

Then I felt Andrianna's whip prodding insistently at my inner thighs, and she said, "C'mon, slave-girl! Spread those sexy legs for me! Show the crowd your money maker!"

I groaned at the crude way I was being spoken to, but I shifted my feet apart until I was certain my pubic lips were indecently on view.

Then I felt Andrianna's fingers tighten their grip on my hair, causing me to let out a girlish gasp and then she said, "Is that the furthest you can spread your legs? Come on! I was told you were flexible!"

My wrists were bound behind my neck, and Andrianna was forcing my head down by pulling on my hair. It's not easy to be graceful or coordinated when you're in a position like this, but I followed Andrianna's orders and tried to spread my legs apart even further, without losing my balance.

"Much better," Jessica enthused, and then I heard her camera snapping away, taking more photos of my lewdly exposed, naked body.

Of course, a real slave auction wouldn't end after just one pose, so Jessica made certain that I was forced to position my body in a number of other humiliating poses as well.

For instance, I was forced to face the camera and kneel, with my knees spread extraordinarily far apart. Then, to focus even more attention on my pubic lips I was made to arch my spine so my tits were sticking straight up and the back of my skull was touching the wooden surface of the stage. It was an awkward and difficult position to hold, but Jessica wanted me to pose like that because it put my swollen pubic lips blatantly on display.

And to add an additional tinge of eroticism to the scene, Andrianna held her whip above my breasts, as if threatening to whip them. And as I thought about it, the auctioneer probably would have to threaten a slave with some sort of painful punishment to get them to willingly position their naked body into such a lewd, indecent and vulnerable pose in front of a crowd of horny medieval peasants.

And then, much to Jessica's delight, Andrea brushed the dangling leather thongs from her whip across my bared breasts and swollen nipples. My nipples were swollen and hypersensitive, and I moaned as the whip was lightly stroked across the erect, distended flesh of my vulnerable nipples.

"You see?" Jessica asked, "That is exactly the sort of thing a crowd of drunken, medieval onlookers are expecting to see when they show up at a slave auction!"

"Hey, shouldn't you have hired some more models to play the part of a medieval crowd?" Andrea asked, "You just hired the three of us. There won't be any photos of the people who are bidding on her."

"Oh, that's where you're wrong," Jessica countered, "About twelve months back I hired a few dozen unemployed actors to dress up in medieval garb and shout and jostle each other as if they were engaged in a fierce bidding war against each other. I've got over four-hundred photos of the people who are bidding on her."

"That's sneaky," Andrea said.

"That's cost effective," Jessica countered.

Eventually I was allowed to un-arch my back, and raise my head up. Then Andrianna grabbed me by my long, blonde hair and yanked on it and pulled my up until I was standing again.

"Next we should tie her up between those two poles," Jessica said, "Spread eagle is a classic bondage pose. It exposes a woman's naked charms better than almost any other pose in history. We'll stop the shoot for a few minutes, while we change Cheryl from one type of bondage to another."

So, Jessica set down her camera, and she and Diana made their way up onto the stage with me. Diana released me from my wrist shackles and pointed to the two wooden poles that I was to be bound between.

Each pole was about seven feet tall and about as thick as a telephone pole. The surface of each pole was far smoother than a telephone pole (almost as if they'd been sanded down smooth), but no less thick or solid. I found myself wondering how they got something so big and heavy situated on this wooden stage.

Jessica and Diana produced ropes and industriously went about the task of binding my wrists and ankles far apart, so I could be photographed in spread-eagle bondage.

"Don't worry, I've done this before lots of times," Diana assured me as she helped Jessica tie my ankles and wrists helplessly far apart, "I know how to tie a woman without cutting off her blood circulation or leaving any serious-looking rope burns."

"Glad to hear it," I responded, simultaneously feeling both scared and sexually aroused.

When Diana and Jessica completed their task of making me helpless, I was bound with my arms and legs forming an X-shape. I somehow managed to feel even more naked while bound and spread-open like that.

I pulled on the ropes, with all the strength in my arms just to test the strength of the ropes and realized I couldn't possibly get loose. I tried the same thing with my legs, pulling against the ropes, attempting to close my legs together, but for all my painstaking struggles, all I managed to accomplish was a sharp feeling of chafing on my wrists and ankles and working up a considerable sweat.

"So, what am I supposed to do now?" Andrianna asked, "I can't really pose her if she's bound hand and foot like that."

"Use your whip," Jessica said helpfully, "The whip is an attention-getter. Wherever you point it, the eyes of the audience will follow. Use it to draw the eyes of the crowd to her most marketable assets."

In my mind, I translated marketable assets into breasts, thighs, nipples and vulva. Of course, some bidders would also be interested my buttocks, but the way I was tied, my buttocks wouldn't be visible to any of the bidders in the crowd.

At first, Andrianna used the handle of the whip. She placed it underneath my chin and applied pressure, forcing me to raise my head up. For some reason, this made me feel even more helpless, and my breathing became more ragged. Tears had been welling up in my eyes since I had been forced to walk up onto the stage, and I could feel one hot tear slowly slide down the smooth, warm skin of my face.

"Open your mouth," Andrianna suggested, "Both men and women can get a lot of pleasure out of a mouth like that."

With Andrianna still pushing the handle of her whip into the underside of my jaw, I licked my lips and opened my mouth in a gesture that I hoped looked suggestive and erotic.

"Beautiful," Jessica shouted enthusiastically as she snapped away with her camera and took a multitude of pictures of my helpless, marketable nudity.

Next Andrianna placed her whip underneath my bare breasts, and used it to raise my breasts up higher, calling attention to them, and making them far more noticeable.

Even before Andrianna began to physically manipulate my breasts, I had already felt flushed, my heart rate was elevated, and there was a wet throbbing in my loins. When she began to play with my bare breasts for the camera, my heart seemed to beat even faster and my entire body was permeated with an erotic tingly feeling.

"That's good," Jessica said, as she ejected one roll of film from her camera and inserted a new roll, "But try using your hands next. And lift them up even higher. No! Don't stand in front of her! Stand behind her and manipulate her boobs with your hands!"

Once Andrianna had clear instructions from Jessica, she performed well. She stood intimately close behind me, her own boobs pressing into my back and took possession of my breasts with her hands. When she cupped my breasts, the throbbing in my feverish, naked body intensified, and I made a gasping sound.

"Okay, lift them up," Jessica told Andrianna, like you're offering them up as a gift! Now, squeeze them like they're fruit at the market, and you're checking to see how fresh they are! Now, knead them like bread!"

Andrianna manipulated my captive breasts with her enterprising hands, shamelessly fondling, grasping, cupping, pinching and mauling them. Jessica seemed to be happy with the brash, indecent way Andrianna groped my defenseless boobs, and kept snapping photos of the entire lewd episode with great enthusiasm.

Without meaning to, I responded to the way Andrianna's bold, self-confident hands took possession of my breasts. I had a strong submissive streak, and when a strong woman like Andrianna played with my naked body like it was a toy for her to possess and maul and shamelessly explore with her hands, it triggered my libido and sent my pulse racing.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Andrianna whispered into my ear, as she cupped my breasts firmly in her hands and brushed her thumbs repeatedly against the undersides of my swollen nipples. With the extraordinary things she was doing to my body, it was almost impossible to answer. My body was throbbing with intense sexual need, and it seemed all I could do was moan and pant and gasp.

"Oh God, yes," I finally managed to respond, but my voice was so weak it was barely audible. I barely even recognized the voice as my own, it sounded so weak and plaintive.

Andrianna then began to roll my distended, sensitive nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, making me moan even louder.

"I've worked with models like you before," Andrianna assured me, still whispering into my ear, "I know exactly what you need."

"Jessica," Andrianna called out, "Do you think it would invigorate the crowd, if the slave was finger-fucked by the auctioneer and brought to a screaming orgasm?"

My face burned hot with embarrassment at the very suggestion, and Jessica seemed too surprised by the question to answer at first.

"Maybe," Jessica finally replied, "I wasn't planning on anything that sexually overt when I began this project, but it might just be an improvement over my original concept. Cheryl, how do you feel about it. Would you be willing to have an orgasm on camera, while you're up there?"

I was emotionally divided. Half of me was shocked and appalled at the idea. Being fucked by Andrianna's strong, brazen fingers while I was naked and helpless, seemed too much like rape. And with Jessica and the small audience of her employees watching the whole thing, made it even more embarrassing. It would be a type of public humiliation, and I felt that I should object.

However, the other half of me, found the idea of being helpless, naked, publicly humiliated and sexually molested by Andrianna's strong fingers to be delicious and, and a dark, shameful, sexual temptation that I couldn't object to. If I passed up on this delicious humiliation, I'd regret it later.

"I think it's a good idea," I shouted down to Jessica, "If the people in the crowd are buying a sex-slave, that means they'll be planning on having sex with her. Bringing her to an orgasm before they buy her, is almost like taking test drive before buying a car."

I almost couldn't believe I said that. I was comparing human trafficking to car sales. Of course, what I was really thinking about, was how shamelessly wanton it felt to be outdoors, stark naked and tied helpless, spread eagle with all these people looking at me. There was a feverish turbulence in my loins, and I just wanted someone to tend to it. I didn't care overly much how it looked in the photos, I mostly just wanted the desperate, throbbing need in my loins to reach its inevitable conclusion.

"Alright then," Jessica replied, "Andrianna set your whip down and kneel behind Cheryl. Reach one hand over Chery's thigh to grab her vulva and pry her labia apart, and then use your other hand to finger Cheryl's genitals from behind."

I could feel Andrianna's hot breath on my hip as she attempted to get her hands into proper position. She had to make several attempts at it, as she didn't understand Jessica's vision at first. But, when she finally got it right, and she thrust her fingers into my sex, I gasped and the orgasm that had been building strength inside of me suddenly burst forth and my whole body writhed and convulsed as my loins erupted in overwhelming libidinous rapture.

I panted, and yanked my head from side to side as my entire body shook and thrashed around in an uncontrollable frenzy. By the time my body stopped writhing in wanton ecstasy, my entire body was glistening with sweat.

"Well, that was unexpected," Jessica said flatly.

"You really needed that, didn't you?" Andrianna asked sweetly, and I nodded to her in agreement.

"That happened too fast," Jessica complained, "I got maybe seven photos out of that entire orgasm, and probably only three are good enough for publication."

"Sorry," I said timidly.

"It makes for a sloppy ending, if we just end it right there," Jessica complained, "It's choppy and awkward."

"Um, it doesn't have to end there," I opined. I was feeling guilty for climaxing so quickly and wanted to offer Jessica a solution to her problem.

"What are you suggesting?" Jessica asked, her eyes intense.

"We could do a second orgasm," I suggested, "We'll plan this one out, so that the buildup to climax takes longer, and that way you'll be able to take way more photos."

Jessica raised both eyebrows surprisingly high and asked, "You're good to go again?"

"Yes," I responded softly.

"So soon? Right after the loud, dramatic orgasm you just had?" she asked dubiously.

I took a deep breath, let out a sigh and said, "My libido has been on a slow boil all day long today. I could probably have three more explosive orgasms like that before I go home."

"Jesus," Jessica exclaimed, "Alright, we'll do a second orgasm. This one we'll plan our more carefully and methodically. I want this one to last a while, so I get dozens of photos from beginning to end."

Jessica was careful and methodical the second time, which meant that I was up there, bound spread eagle for about twenty minutes while Jessica talked out the details with Andrea, Andrianna, Diana and me, making certain that we all understood what role we were supposed to play, and what was expected of us, before anybody so much as touched my wet, needy sex again.

The plan that was eventually agreed to was highly erotic, and cruel enough that it definitely had the dark, forbidden sexual thrill that I always associated with BDSM.

Andrea was told to kneel down behind me and take her whip and attempt to insert it handle-first into my still-dripping sex.

Diana offered to fetch a bottle of lubricant for Andrea, however I was so soaking wet, Andrea didn't think that there was any point. Diana went and got the bottle anyway. She was full of energy, and wanted to help in any way she could.

Andrea coated the handle of her whip with generous amounts of lube and positioned her leather probe directly under my pubic lips. It was just touching my bare flesh just ever so slightly, and I moaned in anticipation of the inevitable, when I would be impaled on the very large, phallic-looking whip handle.

Andrianna was behind me, and Jessica snapped a few photos of the three of us as Andrea positioned her phallic device just beneath my loins, and Andrianna reached her arms around my torso and cupped my breasts. Andrianna toyed with my bare, vulnerable breasts, teasing them, and expertly stimulated each nerve. When she tired of teasing, she squeezed them painfully hard, making me whimper. Of course, I was the sort of person that had a tendency to get aroused by physical pain and sexual abuse, as a result, it wasn't long before Andrianna's strong, cruel fingers had me panting, and feverish with arousal once again.

When I was panting, and could feel that my exposed sex was wet and throbbing, Andrea was given the order to thrust the phallic end of her whip up into my defenseless sheath.

Andrea used her free hand to part my labia and allow her massive, leather invader entrance. I squirmed and struggled as best I could, but it was little more than performance art. I had been bound extremely well, and could barely move a muscle. Squirming just made the photoshoot more erotic and interesting.

Jessica had Andrea thrust the massive thing deeper and deeper into my sheath, making me gasp and whimper. April wasn't really into penetrating me with sex toys, and I had no idea what it was like to be impaled on something so massive. How much could I actually take? I had no real idea, but Jessica and Andrea seemed intent on testing my limits.

Andrea impaled me on her leather beast until it went in as far as it could go, and I was totally filled. But, Andrea didn't stop there, she continued to force the massive thing even deeper into my delicate orifice and I ended up on the balls of my feet in an attempt to ease the strain that I was feeling deep inside my intimate passage. "Alright! Enough! I can't take any more!" I cried in genuine distress. "I guess that's enough," Jessica called out, and Andrea eased up somewhat. I was still deeply impaled on her leather phallus, but it no longer felt like she was going to rupture me and split me in two.

I had been so intent on the possibility that Andrea might hurt me by shoving her massive phallic device deep into my tiny pleasure cleft, that I had almost completely forgotten about Andrianna. However, Andrianna hadn't forgotten about me, and she reminded me of her presence by cupping my breasts. My arms were bound far apart and high over my head, so I was helpless to stop her. My body was very responsive, and I moaned as she toyed with my nipples, teased them and stroked them until they were swollen, throbbing and standing at rigid attention.

"Her nipples are darker and more prominent when they're swollen like that," Jessica said, "It's the sort of thing that would draw the attention of the crowds."

"And what if I were to whip her breasts?" Andrianna asked, "If making her nipples redder would grab the attention of the crowds, what do you suppose would happen if I were to make her entire breasts redder?"

"An excellent idea," Jessica said, with way too much enthusiasm, "Could you handle that, Cheryl? Some of the photos your agent sent me showed you with whipped breasts."

Whipped breasts hurt far more than a whipped ass, however Jessica was correct. My breasts had been whipped before, and I knew I was capable of handling it.

"Just don't break the skin," I said to the photographer.

"You heard the lady," Jessica said to the model, "You can whip her breasts, but not too hard. I don't want to see any blood."

Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers