Cheryl's Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in negation, and then April's mother added, "For Cheryl, strict discipline, bondage and punishments are essential to her emotional well-being. I didn't understand that at first, but I eventually got it."

"Denying Cheryl spankings, whippings and other punishments would be almost like denying her food," April suggested, "sort of the psychological equivalent of malnourishing her."

I nodded my head in agreement. For many people, being stripped naked, bound and punished with a leather belt or riding crop would be a traumatic and harrowing experience. For me, it was like essential medicine,

"April, April's mother and Stefania all understand my special needs," I said to Scarlett, elaborating on what I'd already told her, "They all help out to make sure I'm not neglected."

"It is like she is household slave," Stefania suggested, "We all take turns making certain she is treated the way she needs."

Eventually April unlocked me from the ankle-shackle and we all sat down so we could eat breakfast and continue our discussion.

My bottom was still tender from my morning spanking, thus causing me to squirm uncomfortably as we spoke, but a certain degree of suffering is expected in the life of a slave-girl.

April offered Scarlett the opportunity to have the status of household co-mistress, which would entitle her to punish me and give me orders when I wasn't being supervised by other members of the household.

"I couldn't do that," Scarlett responded politely, "I mean, I appreciate the offer. That's very kind of you, but, I'm not the dominant type. I just have the wrong sort of mentality for giving orders and meting out punishments."

And then Mrs. Ladd chimed in and said, "Do you have any contacts in the BDSM world who have the proper sort of mentality? The more people we have to punish Cheryl, and witness her punishments, the better she seems to respond. I'd like to increase the number of mistresses in her orbit."

Scarlett took a sip of her coffee and gave it some thought.

"I know lots of people in the BDSM community," she finally responded, "Not all of them are right for Cheryl, but some of them are. Give me some time and I can supply you with a list of names and phone numbers."

* * * * *

April and Scarlett made a number of plans in secret after that. April had a love for surprises, and she loved to see the look on my face when the unexpected erupted in my face.

April made plans to take me up to a cabin the woods for a weekend. The cabin was up in Campo Verde, but April neglected to tell me who owned the cabin. Apparently, that was going to be one of the surprises.

When we got to the cabin, there were already two SUVs parked outside. Neither one of them looked familiar, and I wondered who might be in the cabin waiting for us.

"So, who's inside?" I asked as April, Mrs. Ladd, Stefania and I all exited the vehicle.

"Friends and acquaintances," April replied, "that's all you need to know for now."

"So, you want to see me with another surprised look on my face?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," April replied with a mischievous expression on her face, "but I can't allow you to go inside until you're properly prepared."

We had driven from Fairhaven to Campo Verde. Because we were out in public, I had to get dressed before we left the house, but out in the woods, we were miles away from the nearest paved road, gas station or general store. We weren't in the public view anymore. I could strip naked out here and not have to worry about shocking innocent bystanders.

"You want me naked?" I asked April.

"Completely naked," April replied, "and I intend to keep you that way all weekend."

Something about the way she said that caused a soft, wet pulse in my sex. Three days out in the woods without a single stitch of clothing, somehow that just seemed so much more exciting and delicious than being naked in Mrs. Ladd's home. It had something to do with being outdoors. It made me feel more vulnerable and exposed.

By the time I began to unbutton my blouse, April, Mrs. Ladd and Stefania were all staring at me. When I had removed my blouse and my bra, Stefania took them both and tossed them into the back of Mrs. Ladd's SUV.

My shoes were next and then I squirmed awkwardly out of my skintight jeans. Stefania took those from me and they soon ended up in the back of the SUV as well.

Within a few seconds I had divested myself of most of my clothes, however, April acted as if she was somehow disappointed with the speed at which I undressed. My socks and my tiny thong panties were the last items to go, and then I was standing there in the woods, stark naked.

"You look adorable," Stefania said, "It is shame you cannot always be naked."

Being utterly naked and exposed instantly caused me to feel more submissive and vulnerable. During the drive out to Campo Verde, I had felt pretty much like Stefania and I were equals. Once I was naked, I instantly felt as if Stefania vastly outranked me.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, feeling an overwhelmingly powerful drop in my authority and social status.

"You'll get your clothes back three days from now," April commented, "Until then, you're forbidden to wear clothing of any kind."

Stefania ordered me to cross my wrists behind me. Such an order didn't really surprise me. Then I felt two clicks on my wrists and stainless-steel handcuffs bound my wrists behind my back. This didn't really surprise me either, although the throbbing in my pussy became more intense once I was naked and helpless. I shuddered slightly as I felt a shiver of excitement pass through me, giving me goosebumps and hardening my nipples.

"You tremble," Stefania observed, "Does that mean that you are frightened?"

"Maybe a little, Mistress," I said softly, "I don't know what's going to happen to me next."

Stefania nodded as if to say that she felt my statement made a great deal of sense.

"Just come with me, Adorable Girl," Stefania said kindly, "I will take care of you. You will be treated like slave-girl. You will be ogled and fondled, and there will be painful punishments that you do not deserve, but, it is nothing that you cannot handle."

I smiled at Stefania. The tone of her voice sounded almost affectionate. When we had first met, her attitude towards me was very cold, however, she had grown more and more fond of me the longer she knew me.

The ground was covered in wild grasses, weeds, hellebores and the occasional tree root. Walking barefoot and naked through such scraggly, unkempt wilderness made me feel even more vulnerable and helpless than I did back in Fairhaven.

Stefania had a tight grip on my arm as she led me through the tall weeds and towards the cabin. Amy and her mother followed close behind.

The cabin had a wooden porch that felt rough underneath my bare feet, however, it didn't give me any splinters, so I wasn't going to complain.

The front door to the cabin was unlocked, and Stefania escorted me inside.

Inside the cabin, there were several area rugs. The tender soles of my feet immediately noticed the difference. The rugs were much kinder to my bare feet than the weeds, tree roots and small pebbles outside.

Approximately thirty feet from the cabin entrance was a kitchen and dining room area. There were six women milling around in this area. I didn't recognize any of them, however they all looked tall, lean and physically fit.

I'm 5'6" and all of these women were taller than me. Their superior height automatically made me feel intimated by them. Of course, the fact that I was naked and bound might have had something to do with it as well. All six of them were respectably dressed and their hands were free to touch me, fondle me, spank me, pinch me, finger me.... well, the possibilities were endless. They had freedom. They could do whatever they wished. I was handcuffed and being led around like a political prisoner.

"This is Cheryl," Mrs. Ladd announced as she strode forward and stood beside me.

April marched forward until she was in front of me and announced, "Cheryl is my slave. She'll do whatever I tell her to do. If you're interested in examining her or using her for sex, just let me know. For the next few days I'm feeling in a charitable mood, and I'm willing to share."

All six of the women turned their attention to April and myself. There was a blonde woman who appeared to be in mid-to-late thirties who licked her lips and favored us with a self-satisfied smile.

Then she said, "I'm Katrien. This is my cabin. I also own the 28 acres of land surrounding the cabin, so you're on my land, and I'm being generous by allowing you to stay here, eat my food and sleep in my beds."

April seemed like she was about to say something sarcastic, but Mrs. Ladd cut in and said, "We appreciate the hospitality, Katrien. And, as you are being a generous host, my daughter and I will be grateful and accommodating guests."

Katrien's smile grew in size and intensity and then she replied, "Excellent. I anticipate we're going to have an exciting and fun-filled weekend."

Introductions were made all around.

Scarlett was a mutual friend of both myself and Katrien and was expected to arrive later in the day.

Katrien was an obscenely wealthy woman who had been born in Europe and had made a lot of money there (although she was very vague about how she had made it) and had moved to America when she retired. She owned property in both San Francisco and Campo Verde.

Katrien had an entourage of loyal friends who followed her everywhere she went. They were all in their late teens or early twenties and were all remarkably attractive.

There was Daniela, Gretel, Karlie, Jillian and Heidi. Daniela had an East European accent. Gretel had a German accent. Karlie, Jillian and Heidi all seemed to have American accents, probably from somewhere in America's Pacific Northwest.

Katrien was the oldest of the bunch, but she didn't look old or matronly. She had a slender, sculpted body, blonde hair and blue eyes. And her eyes weren't just sexy. They had this deeply penetrating intensity about them. I felt like I was being interrogated and apt to reveal my deepest, darkest secrets every time Katrien made eye-contact with me.

"Your slave-girl is very attractive," Katrien said. She was speaking to April, but she never took her eyes off of me.

"Do you mind if I fondle her?" Katrien asked, "Your mother said that you would be an accommodating guest, and the way that she's brazenly thrusting her breasts out, it's like they're demanding that I touch them."

My breasts being thrust forward was an inevitable result of my wrists being handcuffed behind me and my shoulders being pulled back. I didn't mention any of that out loud, I merely braced myself for unfamiliar hands to take possession of my defenseless breasts.

"Go right ahead," April said politely, "She's here for your entertainment and enjoyment."

I felt Katrien's strong, self-confident hands take possession of my breasts as I shut my eyes and steeled myself for her fingers to painfully grip my soft, innocent, vulnerable flesh and sink her fingernails deep into me.

I had braced myself for the worst, however, Katrien seemed to have other ideas. She was gentle with me. When she cupped my breasts, she was tender. And when she traced her fingertips across my naked flesh, the sensation was soothing. When she rubbed her thumbs across the underside of my swollen nipples she was slow and patient. The more she handled my breasts, the more the throbbing in my feverish, naked body intensified.

I ended up making gasping sounds as Katrien played with my breasts, however my gasping had nothing to do with pain, and everything to do with erotic shivers and waves of arousal that caused my sex to pulse and become lubricated with my own juices.

I was still gasping and panting when Katrien released my breasts and asked April if her friends were welcome to fondle me as well.

Soon, the members of Katrien's entourage were eagerly lined up for their turn to fondle my naked body.

The next one was Daniela. Daniela was much younger than Katrien, and not nearly as gentle. Daniela kneaded my breasts like they were bread dough. She manipulated my captive breasts with her enterprising hands, shamelessly fondling, grasping, cupping, pinching and mauling them. Even though she was far rougher with me than Katrien had been, Katrien didn't admonish her friend for the way she was abusing my breasts. She just stood there and watched while Daniela painfully groped my defenseless boobs and showed no signs of disapproval.

I squirmed and whimpered as Daniela savaged my breasts. Women had been rough with my breasts before, however I've never grown blasé about having my breasts tormented. A woman's breasts are just naturally sensitive and when my nipples are tormented, they seem have a multitude of nerve endings that are even more sensitive than the remainder of my breasts.

I moaned and whimpered as Katrien's East European friend cruelly abused my breasts and nipples. I struggled against my bondage and writhed in a way that April and Katrien found to be erotic, however, my moaning and writhing weren't all completely related to suffering and enduring physical pain.

I had a strong submissive streak, and when a strong woman like Daniela played with my naked body like it was a toy for her to possess and maul and shamelessly explore with her hands, it triggered my libido and sent my pulse racing.

"I enjoy the sounds that she makes when she suffers," Daniela said as she gripped my swollen, sensitive nipples tightly and cruelly twisted them, "And the way she squirms. She squirms sexy. She looks quite fetching when she does that."

The next woman up to fondle my helpless, naked body was Gretel. She cupped my breasts firmly in her hands and brushed her thumbs repeatedly against the undersides of my swollen nipples. With the extraordinary things she was doing to my pink, swollen nubs, my body was throbbing with intense sexual need, and it seemed all I could do was moan and pant and gasp.

Gretel then began to roll my distended, sensitive nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, making me moan even louder.

I was feverish with sexual need and I reflexively began to rub my thighs together. April noticed what I was doing and rapidly admonished me.

"Cheryl," she snapped at me, "You know better than that! A slave-girl's thighs should never touch! Spread your legs far apart!"

Obediently, I spread my legs indecently far apart and thrust my breasts out even further so that Gretel could resume fondling my naked, helpless body in any way that she pleased.

Gretel was only the third woman of six who had been invited to fondle, explore and molest my naked body. I wasn't even halfway through the line of women who could feel me up, however, Gretel's mischievous fingers were already driving me mad with agonizing desire. Fingertips played with my nipples, stroked my breasts, smoothed themselves across my thighs and played with the swollen folds of my labia. All of these feminine hands touching me brought my loins to a feverish heat and caused my sex to throb with hungry spasms.

I gasped and felt sweat begin to form on my bare skin and knew that even once Gretel was finished with me, there were three more women with permission to fondle my naked flesh.