Chess: Confession

Story Info
Jon Chess confesses at the Cathedral of Light.
2.4k words
3
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

Jon Chess strode up the steps of the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind, disquieted. Jon had not seen Priann, his usual confessor, for some weeks. Days ago, he had asked Brother Benjamin, one of the instructors of the priesthood novates, if he could tell Jon where she had been assigned.

"I am sorry, Master Chess... if she has been assigned elsewhere, I would not be able to discuss it. May I ask what is your need?" Jonathan had explained that she had been his regular confessor, and Brother Benjamin had promised to find Chess a suitable replacement.

Chess entered the main hall of the Cathedral. The center of the religious life of the Church of Light in Stormwind, if not the entire Alliance, the construction of the cathedral had been started by Bishops Benedictus and his mentor, Archbishop Alonsus Faol. After being damaged during the First War, the Cathedral had been repaired and expanded.

Jonathan had gotten in the habit of going to confession during his enlistment in the Northrend campaign against the Liche King. He had regularly seen Argent Confessor Paletress behind her confession screen; she had soothed any doubts, any worries, any uncertainties he may have had as he operated as a commando, spy, and agent of sabotage for the Alliance forces.

He had tried to maintain this habit in Hearthglen and Stormwind, but had found while Hearthglen, a base of the Argent Crusade, has understood the importance of confession as a military order, the more secular priests of Stormwind gave it rather a short shrift. Priann had seemed to understand the importance, but she went where she was assigned, wherever that might be. Jon hoped she was safe.

Chess passed through the threshold to the main hall and nodded mutely to Brother Sarno, who greeted newcomers and directed them to who might help them most. Chess had used to greet him cheerfully but had barely managed to restrain himself from flatting Brother Sarno the first time he had heard him greet a newly-arrived Ren'dorei.

"Oh! Hello there... fellow member of the Alliance," he had said, startled at the appearance of a Void Elf. "I mean no disrespect, but... I'm just not entirely sure the Cathedral is the most... appropriate place for... for... for someone who indulges such... unique proclivities."

Chess had taken Sarno aside and read him the riot act.

"Sarno, who the Fel-fuck do you think needs the Cathedral more? The virtuous who already have their feet on the path, or people who have been touched by the Shadow, and suffer from its influence? The Light shines down on all of us just the same, your sanctimonious ass - but the sinner needs the compassion, understanding, and help more than some brainless idiot who is never tempted to sin! "Chess's rants had fallen on deaf ears - Chess found that bigots did not attend rational reason.

Still, it took everything Chess had to not take Brother Sarno out back and administer a savage beating, thereby proving that Chess needed the Light and its teachings even more than some.

Brother Benjamin greeted Chess as Chess came over to where Brother Benjamin stood. "Good news, Jon," Brother Benjamin has said, smiling. "I have found you a priest who is willing to serve as your confessor until Sister Priann may resume that duty. " Brother Benjamin had shown Jonathan to the area in the subterranean level set up for confession, where he introduced Jon to his new confessor.

"Jon Chess, this is Confessor Veronica Eaton. She has agreed to hear your confession for today."

"The honor is mine, Confessor Veronica Eaton," he said, bowing to the priestess. Confessor Veronica Eaton was human and quite pretty, with shoulder-length dark hair and a dark olive-skinned complexion. Her welcoming smile put Jon at ease. She wore what looked to be soft white and black traditional robes of those who served the Light as a priestess, with gold trim.

"Please, Master Chess, come this way," she had said, leading him behind the confession screen. Behind the screen was a comfortable stuffed-leather chair and behind it another, less comfortable wooden chair. Confessor Eaton smiled at Chess. "Please, make yourself comfortable." She settled herself in the wooden chair and gestured for Chess to sit in the other.

Chess made himself comfortable in the chair, which molded itself easily to his body; it was the kind of chair in which one could easily fall asleep.

Confessor Veronica Eaton invoked the Rite of Absolution, and they became surrounded by a sound-proof ward. Within the confines, anything could be said, at any volume, and nobody outside would hear a thing.

Confessor Eaton finished the ritual and sat on the wooden chair behind Jon. "Blessed be the Light. Who comes forth to unburden himself and seek clarity of mind, and the comfort of forgiveness?"

"My name is Jon Chess, and it has been three months, or thereabouts, since my last confession,' Jon replied. "Know that that while most of the time I am a private detective striving to help his clients, I also perform... missions for the Alliance military forces as a special operations scout."

"I understand, Jon... about some things you may not speak, even to a confessor," she answered. While things told her under the seal of the confessional were sacrosanct, many military directives were not for the ears of anyone without the proper clearance. "About what may I help you to unburden yourself?"

Jon only hesitated for a moment. "Months ago, I was captured and tortured by a Shadow Priestess. She... was trying to make me feel violence and rage whenever I looked at our new Ren'dorei allies, in hopes that I would start killing them; she worked for SI:7, and knew I had done assassinations for the Alliance before." Targeting leaders and key enemy personnel was a part of the war, no matter who the enemy was.

"The priestess who fixed me could not undo the damage, but she was able to move the emotional response from rage to lust. Rage is much harder to control than lust, at least for me. Now, the sight of Ren'dorei fills me with... powerful urges, but I can control those, for the most part."

"Perhaps the healers of the Light can help?" Confessor Eaton offered. "They might be able to eliminate all such compulsions, and leave you free."

"That has been tried; it helped me to control myself, what I call 'taming the beast' - a silly name, I know, it makes me sound like an out-of-control Worgen, doesn't it?" Jon chuckled.

Confessor Eaton blushed and debated ending the session. What Jon Chess did not know - nobody knew - was that the Confessor had a very naughty sexuality that she suppressed in her role as a priestess of the Light, but Jon's comments had set her imagination on fire, especially how being ravished by a Worgen with a huge phallus was one of those fantasies that kept her awake in the midnight hours alone in her chambers.

"I have only 'unleashed the beast' once when I let my discipline lapse. with my Ren'dorei lover. I am afraid I was rather rough with her, biting and leaving bruises all over her body before I was finished."

"You have a Ren'dorei lover?" she asked, a little scandalized at the thought.

"I do... but do not worry, her fiancé knows and approves. Apparently, Sin'dorei appetites and social mores are quite different than ours. We have even shared her with each other together. It was quite memorable..."

"You mean, you, your Ren'dorei lover, and he..." she asked, feeling the stirrings of excitement deep within the core of her being. Under her robes, she felt the soft touch of her mageweave lingerie rub against her nipples pleasurably as they grew erect and stiff. Veronica often wore luxurious lingerie beneath her vestments, yet another hidden expression of her naughty side. Visions of Chess and another man using an enthusiastic blue-skinned lover filled her mind.

The change in her breathing and the tone of her voice was not lost on Chess, and he could not resist giving some more of the salacious details to tease his confessor. "We did indeed. My lover... who shall remain nameless, as this is my confession, not hers... let me join them when I accidentally discovered them making love. She invited me to join them, and not being a fool, I agreed. After all, how often does a man have an eager, beautiful woman kiss him passionately while her fiancé kisses and licks her tight, firm ass?"

Confessor Veronica Eaton, unaware that her prurient interest had been recognized, mumbled: "Oh dear... what happened next?" The warmth in her loins became more pronounced as she ran the scenes Chess was not-so-innocently describing. She wondered what it would feel like to have one partner kissing her passionately while the other showered her butt with love and attention.

"I started kissing her neck and shoulders... there is nothing I like better than using my mouth on a lover..." Jon crooned, his voice lowering and deepening to almost a hypnotic level. "I took her nipples into my mouth, and began sucking and nibbling; she loves me biting her like that. Her fiancé kept kissing her ass, but one of his hands snaked between her legs and began to rub her cunt and clit. She let us do this for some time until she climaxed all over her fiancé's hand."

"What happened after that?" Confessor Veronica Eaton asked, mesmerized. Without her being consciously aware of it, one of her hands had moved to her own breast, and she was rubbing her nipples through robe and mageweave bra.

"After she could walk again, she led us to her bed... she has a round bed, in the manner of Sin'dorei, and she reclined on it, her breasts gleaming with my saliva. She said 'stoke yourselves more me, show me how you like watching me'. One of her hands played and pulled roughly at her own nipple, and her other descended to her cunt. She kept her mound almost care, except for a heart-shaped patch of hair, well-groomed and shaved short. Her upper thighs were covered with her own lubrication, and she began teasing her cunt for our enjoyment. You could tell she was teasing herself as much as she was teasing us."

Confessor Eaton realized that her hands had started mirroring Jon's tale, and it was all she could do to not moan in pleasure as she toyed with her nipples through her clothes. Her other hand had snuck beneath her robes, and was stroking her pussy through her mageweave panties, which were soaked with excitement. She felt ashamed but very excited; while she was certain that Chess would not turn around catch her...and yet she wished he would, and volunteer to help quench the fires between her thighs. She felt herself flush hotly and bit her lower lip.

"Finally, she moved us for her pleasure... She spread her legs, urging her fiancé to mount her like a slut in need, and had me stand next to her head so she could take my cock in her mouth. I was jealous at first, but then I realized that she knew that I drink a tea that prevents conception, and she desperately wants to bear a child, something which is difficult for elves under even the best of circumstances."

Confessor Veronica Eaton swallowed, wondering what it would be like to have a lover's cock in her mouth, down her throat. She flushed deeper, and her pussy clenched at her invading fingers.

"She continued sucking and massaging the shaft of my cock with her throat muscles while her other lover's cock delved deeper. His cock was a few inches longer than mine, and he as pounding her without mercy, just the way she likes it. The race was on, as to which one of the three of us would cum first. Light knows I tried distracting myself from the pleasure she was giving me - she is superb at sucking cock, having had decades to perfect her technique. I tried filling my head with mathematics, with tactical problems, with alchemical recipes...but she looked at me with such a hungry mix of love and blatant lust that my efforts came to naught. To my shame, I succumbed first, and she sucked my seed into her mouth, and then dribbled it on her breasts."

"Why did she do that?" she asked, breathlessly. She imagined a svelte Void elf looking seductively slutty, her eyes half closed, looking at her lover as she released his semen onto her body. She was close now, and her pussy was squeezing and releasing the two fingers she had thrust into her pussy with abandon.

"Oh, she loves it when I clean up the cum with my mouth, and then kiss her deeply, sharing it into her mouth. She takes great satisfaction from knowing that I am so excited that I will clean my own cum from her for her enjoyment."

"As she took my seed back and swallowed it, she achieved her own orgasm, and her cunt contractions milked the seed from her fiancé's cock, pulling it deep into her womb. He fell on the bed next to her, and they began cuddling, hoping that they had created a child together this night. I... gave them some privacy for their tenderness, and withdrew on shaky legs."

When Confessor Veronica Eaton heard the extraordinary measures that Chess would take - eating his own cum from her body! - her body erupted in pleasure, and wave after wave swept over her, so powerful that she almost missed it when he stopped talking.

"And you consider this a sin?" Confessor Eaton asked, in a shaky voice. "You should feel no guilt, Jonathan - nobody was dishonest here, and acts of love should never be a sad thing, no matter how... unconventional."

"Oh, I am sorry, I got caught up in the moment, Sister," Chess confessed. "That isn't what I considered sinful, but I am out of time; I have a client to see. Still, thank you for allowing me to unburden myself and for your advice."

"Perhaps I may confess tomorrow, at around the same time?" he asked, his voice sounding suspiciously innocent.

"Please... I am happy to serve, Jonathan," she said, her voice finally coming under control. "I look forward to it."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers