Chiara and Annie Ch. 04

Story Info
Chiara, Annie and Marc. Confusion continues.
6.1k words
4.49
14.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

This story is solely my property and may not be reproduced or published without my express permission. Names have been changed to protect the guilty and not-so-innocent.

*

"Bro? Sis? What the fuck is going on?" I asked my roommate Annie and Marc her 'brother' who I'd just finished having sex with.

Marc looked at me nervously and said, "I should've told you last night. God I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry Chiara!"

I slapped Marc with all my strength and then got out of the bed and walked over to Annie and punched her in the mouth.

"You fucking manipulative bitch! Do you think I'm a plaything that you can wrap up in your lies?"

Annie touched her bloody mouth and looked down at me.

"I deserved that," she said. "But Marc is as much a victim of my machinations as you are. Don't be mad at him."

I stalked around the room like a caged tigress. "You expect me to believe you? When did you plot this thing out Annie? The day we met? Last week? Christ I feel like such a fool!"

"Kiki STOP!" Yelled Annie. "I'm going to be totally honest okay? Just sit down and listen."

I pouted but sat back down on the bed. Marc tried to put his arm around me but I brushed it off.

"Kiki I fell for you the day you walked through that door. I thought, no I hoped like hell that I could convince you to love me like I loved you. Unfortunately for me you couldn't feel for me the way I felt for you. That's when I knew you were the perfect girl for Marc, you're smart, funny, pretty as an angel and just the sweetest little thing. So I started setting things in motion for him to meet you at the Halloween party. But I screwed that up too and I'm sorry. I know you hate me but maybe one day you will find it in you to forgive me. I was just trying to look out for the two people I love the most in this world." Annie wiped her tearing eyes and sat on her computer chair, drained of life.

I looked from Annie to Marc. Marc looked hopeful, Annie looked like she was dead. I moved toward Annie and knelt in front of her. Now I was crying too. I couldn't see my dear friend hurting like this.

"Annie please don't cry. I'm so sorry for what I did!" I held her tight then kissed her bloody mouth, tasting her blood on my lips.

"No Kiki, I deserve what you did. But you didn't deserve what I did to you. You and Marc both should hate me."

"Sis, this is probably one of the lowest things you've ever done. But your heart was in the right place for once, and if you hadn't done the things you did, I don't know if I would have ever met Kiki. Even though you've burned me a million times in the past, I can't hate you this time," said Marc.

"I can't hate you either Annie. You've been a great friend and have taught me so many things in the time we've had together. But I think you were right when you told your 'stupid brother' that it was a perfect fit." At this point I smiled at Marc.

Marc looked surprised at my last statement. "So you're not mad Kiki?"

"Oh I'm still mad Marc, you're both just going to have to make it up to me now," I replied.

Marc grinned at Annie, "I think I may be in trouble sis, could you get my back on this?"

"Oh yeah little brother," Annie responded.

That's when they both pounced on me. Annie went low and Marc went high. We fell back onto Annie's bed, Marc was tickling my ribs and along my back. Annie tickled my hips and behind my knees. I was gasping and giggling uncontrollably, they had me completely at their mercy.

Annie and Marc finally stopped and I was able to catch my breath. "You fucks are gonna pay for that," I growled at them.

They mimed the 'Ooooh we're scared' faces at me then we all cracked up laughing.

Annie looked at Marc and I in our nakedness then said, "While it's great to see you both naked, Kiki is getting me hot but bro could you at least put your boxers back on? You've got a great package and all but really."

Marc blushed and quickly slipped his boxers back on while I put my shorts and tank top back on as well.

Marc and I snuggled up on my bed while Annie moved around to be more comfortable on her bed.

I looked at my two lovers and asked what I thought was the obvious question. "So how are we going to work this out?"

Annie and Marc exchanged a look, then Marc said in a quiet voice, "Kiki, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I seriously thought about it for a minute, how gentle and caring Marc had been last night and today. Then I thought about Annie and how she'd taught me about loving another woman, and how wonderful that could be too.

"I'm very torn about this guys, I love you both. But I've got an idea that may work if you can play nice together." I said.

"Well what is it?" they said in unison.

"Marc I will be your girlfriend in every way that implies. But, only if you accept my relationship with Annie too. I won't dump either of you for the other. It's all or nothing. Sorry guys."

Marc and Annie shared a look then they both got up and went outside. My heart sank as I thought that they'd decided that I wasn't worth the compromise I was offering. I began to cry and feel totally miserable about losing them both to my own selfish needs.

After almost ten minutes of utter hell, Marc and Annie came back into the room. I sniffled and snuffled, wiping my nose on my arm. They'd come in with very serious faces, but when they saw the state I was in they both rushed to me, hugging and kissing me.

"Kiki why are you crying baby?" Annie asked with deep concern.

Marc held me in his arms and murmured reassuring words in my ear.

I wiped my eyes again and said, "I-I thought you guys didn't want me when you both left like that."

"Oh Chiara, we love you! We were just hammering out some details. We've agreed that Annie will have you through the week and I get you on weekends. At least until we move into our new place next semester," stated Marc.

"New place? I don't understand," I said hesitantly.

Annie smiled at my confusion, "Marc knows someone who has a two bedroom place coming available next term so he put a deposit on it."

"Okay so it's a two bedroom, where do I sleep?" I asked.

Marc and Annie laughed and Marc said "With one of us, you choose each night."

"What if I don't want to sleep with either of you?" I asked.

"The sofa turns into a bed," dead-panned Annie. Which caused us all to laugh again.

After we settled down again Marc looked at the calendar on our wall and reminded Annie that it was still the weekend and he still had dibs on me. Annie asked us if we wanted her to leave. Instead Marc looked at me and asked me if I'd like to go for a walk then head back to his frat house for dinner.

"Sure I'd like that Marc, but I think I need a shower first cuz someone made me stinky."

"Mind if I join you Kiki? I got cootch smell all over me."

That broke us up again as Marc and I got naked and headed to the shower. I saw that Marc was hard and couldn't wait to get my hands on his marvellous cock. Once we were in the shower with the hot water streaming down our bodies I knelt in front of him and slowly licked him from root to tip. I stroked his cock as I sucked on his knob, feeling him grow even larger in my mouth. My small hand pistoned faster as I tried to get more of him into my mouth. I must have been doing something right because Marc was moaning and running his fingers through my short hair as he began to fuck my mouth in earnest. It wasn't long before Marc's body stiffened and he held my mouth on his cock as his ropey cum plastered the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some dribbled out from the corners of my mouth.

When Marc was done he lifted me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He took my mouth and his tongue swirled around inside, tasting his own cum from me. I smiled at him as I felt his cock bumping my bum.

"God Marc, haven't you had enough?" I giggled.

He nuzzled my neck and said, "Never get enough of you, little one."

"Well we have other things on our plate today stud," I said as I let go with my arms and legs. I dropped lightly to my feet on the shower floor. Grabbing the shower gel I began to lather Marc up and he lathered me up. We laughed and played under the spray, fondling and caressing each other until we were both squeaky clean. Drying each other was another adventure in foreplay. I loved Marc's hairy chest and body, it was terribly sexy, and Marc seemed enamoured of my tiny hairless body.

---

Annie wasn't in our room when Marc and I came out from the shower. I quickly got dressed in some jeans and a warm shirt while Marc changed back into his pants and shirt. After a quick kissing session we left my room and took a walk around the campus, chatting and sharing stories from our childhood.

We eventually arrived at Marc's frat house. As we entered there was as resounding cry of "Kiki!" from the guys in the common room. I grinned and blew kisses to them all. Marc laughed and led me to his room. I was surprised to see that it was the room Marc had taken me to last night. We sat on his bed and chatted some more while we cuddled. Marc told me I was in for a real treat tonight, two of his frat brothers were studying to be gourmet chefs so we'd be eating like royalty.

I felt so safe in Marc's strong arms. I gazed into his sparkling black eyes and asked, "What?"

He grinned and said, "Oh nothing."

"I may have only met you last night but I've seen that look before Marc."

"You really wanna know Kiki? Well I was just thinking that this was the best fuck-up Annie's ever had. I definitely have to thank her for this one. What's even better is that somehow you, my little imp, have gotten Annie and I talking again."

"How long has it been Marc?"

"Three years now. At least since we graduated high school, Kiki."

"How do you not talk to your twin sister for three years?" I asked.

"It's easy when Annie's your sister. But now I see that maybe I was wrong to shut Annie out of my life. There are so many things we used to do together that I really miss. She was always the life of every party we went to, and she's got a wicked sense of humour. I've missed even just hanging out and doing nothing with her."

There was a knock at Marc's door and one of the guys poked his head in. "Dinner's ready, love birds. Another masterpiece according to the chefs!"

Marc and I got up and headed to the kitchen to get some of whatever chefs Joe and Den had cooked up.

I was surprised to see that there were only two places set. There were candles and beautiful place settings of china and silverware.

I giggled at what I saw, "So you belong to a fraternity that has Royal Doulton china? How froufrou is that?"

Marc laughed too, "A past brother's mother donated it."

"You set this up didn't you?"

"I had nothing to do with this Kiki, the boys must've set this up. Now that the frat's most eligible bachelor is taken I guess they wanted to impress you so it would stick."

"Well so far so good loverboy."

Joe and Den started serving us the most amazing dinner I'd ever had. I can't even remember everything we had, all I know is that it was all delicious. I felt guilty eating such a lovely dinner while Marc's brothers ate who knows what. After dinner I thanked our chefs by giving them each a peck on the cheek which caused them both to grin.

---

Marc walked me back to my room, holding me protectively around the waist. When we got to my door he pinned me to it, kissing me like it was the last time he'd ever see me.

When I caught my breath I smiled up at him, "wow, you can kiss me like that anytime."

Marc grinned back at me, "believe me, I plan on kissing you every chance I get, pixie girl."

"Well you've got three or four more chances right now loverboy." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.

I walked into our room and leaned against the door, breathless and flushed from kissing Marc. Annie looked at me and grinned. "You're totally in love aren't you? Less than a day and you're head over heels in love!"

I ran and jumped onto our bed and squealed and giggled. "Oh my god Annie, he's totally amazing! Thank you so much for hooking us up!"

Annie smiled warmly at me, "I'd do anything to make you happy Kiki, I love you so much. It makes me happy knowing you and Marc are happy. Now hopefully he'll forgive me for what happened at our grad."

I snuggled up to Annie and asked her what happened and if it was what caused their falling out. Annie looked at me nervously then looked away again.

"You might not like what I'm about to tell you, and please don't tell anyone else what I'm going to say."

"Annie I think you're being overly dramatic, but I promise not to tell anyone if it makes you feel better."

"Trust me, this is really bad. Worse than anything I've ever done in my life." Annie took several deep breaths before continuing. "The night of our grad Marc and I had both been drinking pretty heavily. Somehow we both ended up in the same hotel room and passed out. A couple of hours later I woke up and was horny as hell, it was dark and all I could see was another warm body in the bed with me, I didn't care that it was my brother. I stripped off his pants and boxers." at this point Annie paused, almost afraid to look at me.

"Annie you don't have to do this love. I can see you're not very comfortable with this." I said as I gently rubbed her arms.

"No I have to do this. When I got him stripped down I jerked him off and sucked him until he was hard. Then I straddled him and impaled myself on his cock. I rode him for like five minutes before Marc fully woke up and grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. We went at it like animals, there was no being gentle about it we were rutting animals. We fucked like that for fifteen or twenty minutes, changing positions and clawing and biting each other until we both came several times."

I was shocked to say the least, I didn't know what to say. I sat quietly for a minute then asked Annie how Marc found out it was her that he'd just had sex with.

"He turned on the light and saw me lying next to him with cum dribbling from my well fucked pussy. Well he freaked out, I tried to talk to him and calm him down but he wouldn't listen. He just grabbed his clothes and buggered off."

"You've got to understand Kiki, my family's not shy about nudity, Marc and I have seen each other and our folks naked thousands of times. I used to tease him whenever he got a hard-on around me when we were younger. I thought it was cute that he got excited by being near me."

"So basically your family are nudists, and you and Marc had sex when you were both drunk. Anything else I need to know?"

"Kiki I love Marc, probably a lot more than a sister should love her brother. I know having sex with Marc was wrong and I could make excuses for what we did 'til the cows came home. But I can't deny that it was probably the best straight sex I've ever had. I would do anything to make Marc happy, even throw my cute little roommate in his path so he could save her from his evil twin sister. And it's not like we're always hanging around naked at home, although we have done that before, its just that if we see each other naked it's not a big deal."

I kissed Annie and brushed a few stray hairs from her face, "Well I'm glad you made us cross paths love, I can't say I really understand your and Marc's attraction for each other because I'm an only child but regardless I still love you both."

Annie smiled and kissed me, running her fingers through my short hair. "Kiki you are amazing, most people would be totally freaked out by what I just told you, yet you just take it in stride."

"Well to be honest it did freak me out, but it's not like I can change what happened so why stress over it? And I saw the way you looked at Marc earlier, you may have said he wasn't your type but your look said you wanted him. I've always been good at reading people Annie. You have unfinished business with him. He may not know it but you and I do."

Annie kissed me lightly and my heart skipped a beat. "Yeah, I guess we do," she said. "And so do we Kiki, and I hope it takes forever for me to pay it off."

She lifted my top off of me and smiled when she saw that I was my typical braless self. Next she unsnapped my jeans and pulled them down my slender legs, leaving me in my cute hello kitty panties. Annie chuckled and kissed me again, her fingers tweaking my already hardening nipples. She kissed me down my neck to my chest, causing me to moan deep in my throat. Her mouth latched onto my nipple and I could feel her teeth and tongue teasing it to a higher state of arousal. What she was doing was getting to me and I could feel my panties starting to get wet with my pooled moisture.

Annie got up from our bed and went to my dresser, pulled open a drawer and pulled out my favourite toy. It was as long as my forearm and as big around and bright purple. She held it by two fingers and asked me how I managed to fit it in my little pussy. I just grinned and said I practiced a lot . She smiled back and handed it to me and asked me to show her how I did it. I scooted up on the bed so my back was on the headboard and put the tip between my pussy lips and slowly began to feed it into me until almost all of it was inside.

Annie laughed, "Is that up to your throat honey?"

"No but I feel very, very full right now," I giggled.

I started stroking my monster toy in and out of me, which made my bum start to wriggle on the bed. I could see I was turning Annie on so I told her to get naked too. She didn't need to be told twice and stripped down quickly and rejoined me on the bed. She sat beside me and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, then matched me stroke for stroke. This was definitely making us both hot as we started making little noises and groans as we watched each other pleasure ourselves.

Annie slipped a third finger into her sloppy pussy and began rubbing her clit furiously, I was so close to cumming myself I was jamming my toy hard into my tender cunny, my fingers dancing across my hard little clit.

"Fuck Annie I'm so close, I wanna cum so bad lover."

Annie smiled at me, "Me too sweetie, I want to cum with you."

Our hands blurred as we quickened our pace, both trying to bring ourselves to orgasm. The only sound in our room was our harsh breathing and the slurping sounds of our pussies.

"Ooh god Annie I'm cumming!!!"

"Fuh fuh fuck, me too baby!"

We both screamed and thrashed about on the bed, gasping and panting as we came hard together. We lay quiet for a few minutes, basking in the glow of our tandem orgasms.

I looked hungrily at Annie and said, "now it's your turn." And slid my dildo out of me with a slight popping sound and pushed it deep inside her. She moaned loudly as I worked it in and out of her. I began twisting and turning it as I fucked her and played with her clit. I leaned forward and took one of her rosy nipples into my mouth and sucked it while my tongue flicked across it. Annie started to writhe from what I was doing to her, her fingers stroking my head, neck and back. I increased the tempo and force of my hand thrusts while my fingers danced faster across her clit. She pulled me from her magnificent breast and kissed me hard, her tongue wrestling with mine as she moaned and panted out her arousal. I could feel that she was getting close to another orgasm so I redoubled my efforts. Annie arched her back and her mouth Oh'ed in a silent scream as she came again and again while I continued to fuck her with my dildo. I slowly eased my cum soaked didlo from Annie's still vibrating pussy and that caused her to have several smaller orgasms. She lay there on our bed totally spent with a goofy smile on her face and her hair in disarray.

"Fuck pipsqueak, the last time I came like that was with Marc!" she grinned at me.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers
12