Chiara Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's hips were pumping faster as he fucked Chiara's warm mouth. He knew he would cum soon but didn't know what her plan was as to how far she would actually take it. Without warning he felt his balls tighten up and tried to give Chiara some indication that he was cumming but was just a fraction of a second too late. To Chiara's credit she only gagged briefly then began gamely sucking and swallowing Steve's load as it pumped hotly into her waiting mouth.

Chiara sucked and licked Steve's cock as it slowly diminished in her mouth, cleaning up any stray drops of cum she could find. She was so proud of herself, and also happy that she had given Steve so much pleasure. When she was done Chiara sat up and grinned at Steve as he sat quietly watching her.

"You know that was my first time ever giving a blow job," Chiara stated matter-of-factly.

Steve caressed her cheek then pulled her in for a kiss, "Wow. Well on a scale of one to ten for a first try that was a twelve. How'd you like it?"

"It was WAY better than the wasabi." She replied impishly. Which made them both laugh.

Once Steve got himself straightened up they continued on to Chiara's dorm. There they stood outside kissing for a little bit before he pulled away, looking into those hypnotic turquoise eyes of hers.

"Y'know, Annie and I aren't exclusive or anything if you wanted to go out again Chiara..."

"I know Steve, I just...well I think it would be a bit weird dating my best friend's fuck buddy. It's not that I don't like you, I just don't think I could do that."

"I kind of figured you'd say that," he replied. "You can't blame me for asking though can you?"

"No I guess not," she answered with another of her cute grins. "It was fun though. I really appreciate all you've done for me Steve."

Steve smiled, thinking about the fun that they had had, and the incredible blow job she had just given him. "Yeah it was fun, but I'd better let you go before I do something that would give Annie an excuse to kill me."

Chiara gave Steve one last lingering kiss then turned to go. "Goodnight Steve, and thanks again."

"Hey Chiara."

"Yeah Steve?" Chiara said as she turned back.

"I feel sorry for the guy you're going to marry. You're going to kill the poor bastard." He said with a chuckle and grin.

---

Annie was already in bed when Chiara got up to their room, so she tried to be as quiet as she could when she got in, but Annie woke up anyway and turned on her bed light. She sat up and smiled at her roommate as Chiara sat on her bed.

"So?" Annie asked with another grin.

"It was fun," Chiara answered.

"How was the sushi bar pipsqueak?"

"It was great but I'm never EVER going to have wasabi again!" Chiara said firmly.

Annie chuckled and asked her why.

Chiara giggled and couldn't say anything until she stopped, "I snorted it out of my nose!"

"Ah ha ha! Are you fucking serious?" Annie laughed, thinking of how her poor friend must have felt doing that on her date.

"Yeah, it was kinda gross but we both laughed about it. My nose is still burning a bit," Chiara said with another giggle.

"Anything else your Auntie Annie needs to know?" Annie asked with an evil grin.

"Hey! I thought you didn't want to know the gory details?" Chiara said jokingly.

"Oh come on!" Annie replied. "I've been dying for details this whole time, throw me a bone will ya?"

Chiara lowered her eyes and blushed to her chest. "It was...educational."

Annie laughed until tears were rolling down her cheeks, "Oh my God you little tart! You gave Steve a blow job didn't you?"

"Yeah I did!" Chiara said with excitement in her eyes and voice. "And he came in my mouth, and I choked a bit, but then I swallowed just like you told me I should! God it was so hot Annie!"

Annie wanted to jump for joy she was so pleased at Chiara's news. Her little roommate was blossoming more and more with each date apparently. Chiara was primed and ready to go for the Halloween party, she just had to get through her final date with Aaron the next evening.

"Get over here you little minx," Annie said as she lifted the covers to her bed.

Chiara grinned and bounced from her bed and into Annie's then planted a passionate kiss on her gorgeous roommate.

---

Saturday's date was hard for Chiara. She and Aaron had decided to go out dancing again but she had a very hard time getting into it. Aaron suspected what was wrong and suggested that they maybe end the date early. Chiara apologized and felt bad about ruining the date, then suggested that maybe they could find a quiet place where they could talk instead.

Aaron found a little coffee shop where they were able to sit at a corner table away from other people there.

Chiara looked down at the cup of coffee between her hands, "I'm sorry about tonight Aaron. I didn't mean to ruin it for you."

"It's okay Kiki, I was kind of trying to keep things going but was having trouble myself." he responded.

"It's not that I haven't had a lot of fun with you Aaron. I just hate this whole three date thing that Annie set up."

"Tell me about it," Aaron said wryly. "If I'd known what I was getting into I never would have agreed to it."

"What?" Chiara asked with shock as tears suddenly stung her eyes.

Aaron realised that he'd totally fucked up what he'd been trying to say, "No, no! I meant that I would have taken my chances and just asked you out myself instead of agreeing to go with Annie's stupid plan Kiki! God three dates just isn't enough time!"

Chiara wiped at her eyes with a napkin and smiled weakly, "Oh, okay. Even if we wanted to go out again we'd have to wait until after next weekend Aaron."

"Oh, why's that?" he asked, a bit confused by what Chiara had said.

"Annie wants me to go to the Halloween party at Kappa Kappa Nu with her next weekend, and she doesn't want me to decide anything until after then."

"Kiki I think I can survive another week if that's what it takes." Aaron said with a reassuring smile as he touched her cheek. "Who knows, maybe we'll see each other there."

Chiara brightened at that, "Yeah maybe we will! Annie never said I couldn't decide at the party!"

Aaron chuckled, glad to see Chiara's mood lift and feeling better himself. Seeing her down had been tough because she had been so happy and fun during their other dates.

"Hey I've got a great idea!" Chiara said as she leaned forward and kissed him, giving him a sneaky little grin.

"Uh oh, I think you may get me in trouble here." Aaron said with a laugh.

"Come on!" Chiara said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair.

Once they got into the car Chiara directed him to a small park not far from the campus that was pretty private. They walked around for a few minutes until Chiara found a secluded picnic bench under a tree.

"Perfect!" she said with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Sit up on the table Aaron."

Aaron did as she said and she sat on the bench between his legs facing him. Chiara smiled up at him with the star light reflecting from her eyes. Her hands went to the front of his pants and quickly freed his cock from his clothes.

"Don't even think of arguing Aaron, I'm going to do this whether you like it or not. Oh, and you'd better like it!" Chiara giggled.

Aaron laughed as he looked down at the happy little sprite between his legs, "I doubt that'll be an issue Kiki."

Chiara popped the tip of Aaron's cock into her mouth as she started to stroke his cock. She kept up a light suction on his tip as her hand quickly and lightly pistoned down his shaft. Aaron moaned and stroked Chiara's short hair with his fingers as he felt her hot little tongue swirl around his tip.

"Doing okay?" Chiara asked as she playfully licked the tip of Aaron's cock like a lollipop.

Aaron groaned and leaned back onto his elbows in response, "Oh fuck."

"Thought so," Chiara giggled as she slid him into the back of her throat.

Over the next fifteen minutes Chiara alternated between sucking and stroking Aaron's cock and he moaned out his pleasure. She flickered her little tongue across and around him, making him shiver and groan. Chiara knew he was getting close and began jacking him quicker as she bobbed her head in his lap.

"Fuck Kiki I'm going to cum," Aaron said in a growl.

She popped him out of her mouth briefly, "Well that's the point right?"

When he felt her mouth latch back onto his member and suck hard Aaron couldn't hold back and started shooting rope after sticky rope of cum into her mouth, which she happily swallowed. Aaron flopped back onto the table with spots flashing before his eyes for a moment before he could even do anything. Once he could move, he pulled Chiara up from the bench and kissed her, knowing full well that he was probably going to get a mouthful of his own cum and not giving a shit.

"That was amazing Kiki. Thanks." Was all he could say.

Chiara snuggled into his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you liked it Aaron, I liked it too."

When Aaron got her home they made out in the car for a few minutes. Chiara playfully stroked Aaron's cock, making him groan in frustration which made her giggle. Aaron had to adjust himself before they got out and she laughed again.

"So maybe we'll see each other on Saturday?" Chiara asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I sure as hell hope so!" Aaron said with a grin as he gave Chiara one last kiss before he let her go.

---

"How was tonight?" Annie asked Chiara when she got in.

Chiara smiled at Annie, "Well it kinda started off lousy but it ended okay."

Annie snickered evilly, "Details?"

"Fuck you bitch, I ain't tellin' you shit!" Chiara grinned as she stuck her tongue out at her roommate.

"Tart!" Annie stated.

"Whore!" Chiara shot back.

"Get over here so I can fuck you."

"Okay!"

12