Chicago Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kelly returned and the rest of had made trips to the head, Tiffany settled onto the couch between Paul and me. She ordered Kelly to eat her pussy while getting Paul and me hard with her hands. When we were sufficiently erect, we made a sandwich out of my sweetheart, with me in her ass and Paul skewering her pussy.

Kelly had been ordered to simply sit and watch the hot and raunchy sex, without any involvement. True to her earlier command, Tiffany was not going to let the poor wench get off. On the complete opposite, Tiffany herself, was a grunting, moaning, thrashing ball of pure lust, with the two us men sawing in and out of her hot little body.

As for Paul and me; our sexual energies were so pent up that neither of us lasted very long. After only about ten minutes, Paul announced that he was cumming, driving his turgid pecker deep into my girl's cunt. After he finished creating his creampie, he pulled out and tumbled to the floor beside us.

The pulsing of his member as he shot off in Tiffany's box elevated me to my own groaning crescendo. "God, Baby... Uhhh... Here it comes," I moaned into the blonde's ear. When she heard my call, she swiftly pulled her tight asshole off of me, letting my cum squirt up and land on her hairless mound. I was a little curious about her actions because I couldn't remember the last time I'd blew a load that wasn't inside her, somewhere.

When I had nearly finished expelling my jism, Tiffany grabbed my pole and coaxed the last of the goo out. Then she moved off of my body and wedged herself between me and Paul. "Clean me up, slut!" she barked at Kelly, and I understood why she'd pulled off. She wanted to exert one last humiliation before the night was through.

Kelly didn't hesitate, and if the truth were known, probably relished the idea of eating our cum from Tiffany's body. She began lapping at my milky man-juice as it ran down Tiffany's pussy lips, then delved into her opening to get at Paul's deposit of spunk. The sub worked at Tiff's crotch like she was starved, sucking and slurping for all she was worth.

Tiffany began to moan and squirm under Kelly's devouring tongue, so I motioned to Paul that we should attend to her tits. Each of us descended on one of her mammary mounds, kneading it and sucking on the nipple. We rapidly escalated the strength and scope of our work on her breasts. Nibbles became soft, but firm, bites, and gentle touches transformed into mauling gropes.

It only took a few minutes of the three of us working as a team to bring Tiffany to a thunderous orgasm. Her petite frame lurched upward and she cried out in a blissful torrent of passionate obscenities. Her body shuddered under our ministrations until she could stand no more. She pushed Paul and I away from her chest and then barked a command for Kelly to cease what she was doing.

After we all moved away from her, Tiffany just lay there for a few minutes, eyes closed and panting. When she caught her breath, she finally let her dominant status fade just a little, commenting, "Wow. This has been a wild evening, and you guys are terrific."

She opened her eyes and smiled at us, motioning for Kelly to lower her body on top of her own. She wrapped her arms around the brunette, kissing her passionately again. I'm quite sure that she could taste me and Paul's combined cream on the lips and tongue of the woman, and seemed eager to do so. When she broke the kiss, Tiff sincerely told Kelly, "I'm sorry you didn't get to cum, my pet..." And after a short pause, she added, "But you will be glad tomorrow night."

~~ TO BE CONTINUED