Chicago Girlfriend, Grandma & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I fucked her good and deep, shoving my cock in its full length and then leaving it there for a minute or so. She was wiggling and squirming around on the bed telling me she was climaxing again and again. I could feel the muscles of her vaginal wall contracting around my cock, so I pulled it out and shoved it back in full length. She screamed that "I was her motherfucker and to keep that big cock inside her." She wrapped her legs around my thighs to keep me deep inside her and finally I just shot my semen into the tip of the rubber. That set her off some more and she again pulled me deep inside her cunt as she shuddered with her orgasms. Finally she quieted down and dropped her legs to the bed and told me it was a great fuck.

I pulled my now shriveling cock out of her and she looked at the rubber and said "Wow. You really shot a big load of semen into that thing. I would be leaking all night if you hadn't worn that." She gently took the rubber and pulled it off my flaccid cock, put it on a tissue, and proceeded to stick my cock in her mouth and clean it off. Then she told me she needed to piss and wanted me to help her. I helped her out of the bed and led her by the hand to the toilet. She told me she didn't want to sit down, but just piss standing up over the stool.

I told her to pull her cunt lips apart and let it fly. She peeled her lips open and began pissing a stream that flowed straight down into the bowl. Must have really had to go since she peed about two minutes straight.

When she finished she thrust her cunt out at me and told me to lick her pussy clean. I didn't need a second invitation and stuck my tongue right up into her wet pee hole and sucked on it. Lila ooohed and aaahed till I thought she was going to have another orgasm. She then decided we should peek in on Lil and father and see what they were doing.

We sneaked quietly down the hallway and could see a lamp on in the bedroom. Lil and father were still in lingerie and father was on his hands and knees and Lil was smacking his ass with a multi tailed soft leather strap. His ass looked red and I could see his nuts were hanging down low, but he also was sporting a very stiff erection with his cock sticking straight out in front of him. Lil smacked him again and he yelped. She said "Shut your fucking mouth Mac. You haven't felt anything yet. If you want that long fucking cock of yours in my wet cunt you're going to get another five smacks with this whip. Now stand up so I can see your motherfucking cock and give you a few more lashes."

Father stood up and Lila looked on in amazement at the length of his prick sticking out in front of him. She grabbed my soft cock and began stroking it, hoping to bring some life back into it. Suddenly Lila went to her knees in front of father and quickly enveloped his hard prick in her mouth. With that, Lil decided to give her friend a few lashes with the whip since she was invading Lil's territory. Lila screamed as Lil smacked her ass four or five times, but suddenly I saw father simply stiffen up and I knew Lila had a mouthful of his semen. She continued to suck even though Lil hit her two or three more times with the whip. Suddenly Lila let go of fathers now dangling cock even though he still had semen dripping out the end of it. Then it was Lil's turn and she was on her knees and grabbed fathers dribbling cock and stuck it in her mouth so she could get the remains of his orgasm. Lila turned to me and motioned for us to go to her bedroom so I could fuck her good one last time before we headed for home the next day. I took her hand and we headed up the stairs.

Lila and I went downstairs about eight o'clock the next morning and I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Daddy and Lil were in the kitchen with daddy in dark brown stockings and an eight strap black garter girdle and one inch heels. Lil had black Manhattan heel stockings on held up by roll garters and two inch heels. She was bent over the table and daddy had his cock stuffed in her cunt and Lil was screaming "you big motherfucker. You know I am in love with you and your fucking cock. Now breed me with you semen and sperm so I can have your baby."

Daddy shoved his hard cock deep inside Lil's cunt, then pulled it out quickly. Again, the he shoved it in the full length but left it inside her cunt this time. She was completely impaled on it and was in the midst of a huge orgasm.

"You big cunt fucker. Shoot your fucking load in me. I'm ready to get bred." she said. With that we saw father stiffen up and shove hard against her ass and knew he had just spewed her cunt full of baby batter. Daddy left his cock in her cunt for at least two minutes savoring Lil's cunt, then he pulled out.

Lila saw his cock head was still dribbling semen so she rushed over and got on her knees and stuck his rapidly softening cock in her mouth. She must have sucked on it for at least a minute until she was sure she had cleaned him completely.

I saw Lil's Directoire Knickers on the table and took hold of them and told her to step into them. They were her sheer black ones and were going to be soaking wet in two minutes from all of daddy's semen. I pulled them up high on her legs and got the gusset of them right under her crotch. No sooner had I done that then the semen began dribbling out into the gusset. Next I pulled the legs of them down so they covered the roll garters of her stocking tops and she looked very lovely.

We had a light breakfast then all of us went out in Lil's back yard and pissed. I knelt in front of Lila as she spread her lips and a drank from her fountain. Daddy was simply sucking Lil's pee hole after he pulled her knickers down to her knees. Once she finished, he pulled them back up again.

Soon it was time to head for our home. Daddy put on his lightweight overcoat and wore his lingerie under it. I also left my lingerie on as I felt comfortable wearing it. We kissed the ladies farewell and set off.

We just barely got to the western edge of Chicago when daddy stopped the car and went to the phone booth to make a call.

When he returned I asked him who he had called and he told me he called Agnes.

He said "I told her we were on our way home and to have the kids in bed by the time we got there and to have dinner fixed for the three of us. However, she told me we would be having a guest for dinner, so there would be four of us."

"Did she say who was going to be there?" I asked.

"No. She just said to hurry home so we could eat dinner and have a drink or two." Daddy said.

We arrived at home about thirty minutes later and I saw a car I recognized in the driveway, but I couldn't remember who the car belong to. We grabbed our bags and went inside. Agnes gave me a big hug and kissed daddy on the lips. I presumed she was horny and wanted him to hurry and fuck her. Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw our guest and recognized her at once. It was my great aunt Alice. She was Agnes's sister and was about seven or eight years younger than Agnes. Agnes pushed away from daddy and told him to say hello to Alice.

"Hi Alice." he said. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek then turned to me and said "It's been three or four years. You've grown quite a bit since I last saw you John. Let me take a good look at you."

Agnes took daddy's hand and led him to the kitchen telling him dinner would be ready in about thirty minutes.

Alice came over to me, took my face in her hands and planted a huge kiss on my lips. Suddenly I felt her tongue probing to get into my mouth. I opened my mouth and her tongue was inside like a snake.

"You fucker you. I can't wait to get my hands on your cock. Agnes tells me you're a pretty good fucker and I need to be fucked." With that she lifted her skirt and took my hand. She lifted my hand up to her pussy and I felt her pussy hair.

"No panties?" I asked her.

"I hardly wear panties anymore darling. But I am wearing a girdle and nice sheer silk stockings for you" she replied.

"Where is the world do you get silk stockings with a war having just ended?" I asked. "They must be terribly expensive."

"You forget I have a brother or two that are in the import export business and they do trading with Asian countries. Do you like how they look on my legs dear? Would you like to have a few pairs of them? I must have about two dozen pairs in a variety of colors. They are so soft and luxurious."

"They are gorgeous." I told her. "Now let me see your pussy. I'm sure we'll have time because I think Agnes is probably sucking daddy's cock right now." I told her.

"I know she is." Alice replied. "She told me she was going to give him a blow job as soon as you two got home. I need to pee. Would you like to watch and help me, like you used to do when you were younger?"

"I think I would. I want to see your hairy cunt." I replied.

Alice took me by the hand and we headed toward the bathroom. When we got there, she closed and locked the door and quickly dropped her skirt to the floor. "Now you naughty boy. You can play with my hairy cunt while I piss. Then I think I'll let you fuck me." she said. "Now let me see your cock. I haven't seen it for five or six years and I'm sure it has grown since then. Do you remember when I used to hold it for you when you pissed?"

"I hope you like what you see." I said. With that I opened my coat and stood there in my lingerie.

"Holy fucking shit." she said. "I never thought you'd be wearing stockings and a garter belt too. Just like your daddy. Look at your prick. Oh darling, I'm going to have fun with that. Now let me pee and you put your hand down under my pussy."

Auntie sort of sat on the toilet, but it was a bit of a squat too. She spread her legs and I put my hand between them. The piss began to flow and it was nice and warm. I just put my hand right against her cunt so her piss was flowing all over the place. It ran down the sides of her thighs and got the tops of her stockings wet too.

She finished and stood up and said. "Now lick my wet hairy cunt and make me climax, then we are going to see what your daddy and my sister are up to. I'll bet she is either sucking his cock or fucking him."

We found daddy and Agnes in his bedroom with his cock impaled in her gray haired cunt. She was humping up and down on the mattress so I knew she was enjoying herself.

"My sister still enjoys a good cock in her cunt." auntie said. "He'll fill her cunt full of pollen, then slip a pair of panties or DK's on her so she doesn't leak all over the place. Now let's find my room so I can fuck your cock."

We went down the hallway to a spare room. Agnes had already put Alice's bags in the room. Alice closed the door, turned around and took my face in her hands. "You motherfucker." she said. "I just want to play with your fucking cock and have you fuck me a couple of times tonight. I put these silk stockings on just for you. They are so different than nylon stockings."

Alice unbuttoned her top and slipped it off. It was then I saw she was not wearing just an open bottom girdle but rather a long all in one with eight garter straps on it. As she took her top off, I could also see the all in one had cut out bra cups and her teats and nipples were protruding from the cups. I could also see she had lots of hair in her pits. Now Alice never had big teats, but she had long nipples and as a young lad I used to play with them once in awhile.

"See." she said. "Not only do you get to eat my pussy, fuck me and play with my cunt, but you also get to nurse my teats. I'm sure I'll get all horny and worked up when you suck my teats because I really like that. You also see my all in one has eight garters to it rather than four or six. It keeps my stocking seams straighter and tighter. But I love seeing you wearing lingerie. You look so good in it and your cock just swings from side to side as you walk. Now get on the bed and face me so you can nurse on me. I'll play with your fat cock while you do, then get on top of you and fuck your nuts off of you."

As she got onto the bed, I also noticed a vast amount of hair on her legs. Some was black and some was turning gray.

"Do you not shave any of your hair at all?" I asked.

"No. Your daddy visited us one time when your alcoholic mother was still living and noticed we were clean shaven except for our cunts. He told us to not shave our pits or leg hair anymore. It was far more sexy if we just let our hair grow. So Agnes and I don't shave as does my daughter Mary Alice. She has red hair and, I mean, it is red. A real fire bush on her belly. Do you enjoy seeing all my hair darling?"

"Yes I do." I answered. "I really enjoy seeing all the fur on your legs too. Now let me suckle your nipples and you play with my cock." I said.

I latched on to her right nipple and she played with my cock. Suddenly I felt her put it between her legs and a nice warm trickle of pee flowed over it.

"You whore." I said. "I thought you just pissed a whole bunch. Now your pissing all over my cock."

"I didn't quite empty my bladder, so I thought you would enjoy it." She said.

"I knew we would find them here." Grandma told daddy. "I knew Alice needed to play with his cock or have her cunt eaten."

I looked up from Alice's teat and saw my father still in his lingerie wearing his two inch pumps and Agnes with her teats sticking out of a cut our bra, garter girdle, sheer black stockings, and heels.

"I told you she couldn't wait to get him in bed and play with his fucking peter." Agnes said.

"Well. What were you doing to father in the kitchen you old bitch? I don't imagine you were simply having a drink unless it was a semen cocktail." I replied. "Look at his dangling cock. You must have emptied his fucking nuts out."

By this time Alice and I were both sitting up and daddy was getting a good look at her teats and pussy with her mixture of black and gray hair.

"See something you like Mac or is it like Agnes's pussy?" Alice asked. "Nice and hairy and ready for John's cock to fuck me. He had just begun to get me turned on when you popped in and interrupted us. I had just pissed a little on his cock. Did my sister piss on your cock too before she sucked you off? She's such a whore, you know."

"She pissed on my cock, but also gave me a drink, then I put her in my bed, made her spread her legs, and promptly slipped my peter all the way inside her very wet pussy. I think she was climaxing when I was slipping it in her because she was getting wetter and wetter. So I just blasted my pollen inside her cunt and that is why you see the pair of panties hanging out of her hairy cunt." daddy told her.

"Well why don't the two of you leave us alone because I want John's peter inside me so he can stretch my pussy and fill me up with his baby batter." Alice said. "Then we will get together later for dinner."

"Alright." Agnes said. "We'll see you in about thirty minutes for cocktails and snacks, then have dinner. Lingerie only is the dress for cocktails. No need to be bashful because we have all seen each other.".

They left and Alice lay flat on her back, spread her legs wide apart and said "Now give me that fat peter of yours and fuck me good with it. I want your pollen leaking out of my cunt all evening, then you're going to fuck me again when we go to bed."

I mounted her, thrusting my still erect cock deep inside her vagina until I knew I had reached the tip of her cervix.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That prick feels so good buried so deep in my cunt. Now leave it there for a minute then fuck me good with it and pollinate me." Alice said. "I haven't had a good fucking for ages. I need some good peter inside my cunt and pollen seeping out of it tonight. Now masturbate my clit for a few minutes and see if you can make me climax again. Then I'm going to take that long cock and slip it in my cunt and you're going to fuck me again with it until you fill me with your baby batter."

I began to stroke her clit and it got longer and longer. Aunt Alice was wriggling and squirming on the bed until she said "Get on me you fucker and fuck my cunt good. I need to be bred again."

I mounted her and shoved my very erect cock all the way inside her wet pussy and she just screamed "Oh you fucker. That feels so good. Splash the inside of my cunt with all your hot pollen and breed me."

I kept fucking her and I could feel my climax building. She sensed it too and screamed "Fill me up you bastard. I want to have a baby by you."

I erupted in her cunt and shoved my cock all the way to her cervix.

"That's it you motherfucker. Leave that huge prick of your inside my cunt until I tell you to take it out." she told me. About two minutes later she told me to wipe my cock on the tops of her stockings than come up to her face so she could like the juices off my cock. When I wiped my cock off, I left white streaks across the top of the welts and when it dried, it would certainly show I did it.

Aunt Alice pulled my long foreskin back over my helmet and then took my prick in her mouth and began cleaning it off. When she finished she pulled the foreskin back down and told me to get a pair of black Dk's out of her dresser and help her put them on.

When she finished pulling them up I could see her stocking tops, garters, and her grey black cunt hair through the fabric.

"Like these, do you darling?" she asked.

"Definitely." I told her.

"Good. I'm already leaking semen out my cunt and into the gusset." she replied. "I'll be saturated in ten minutes, then I'll show my sister and your daddy what you did to me."

We headed toward Agnes's bedroom and we heard her say "Fuck me with that long prick of yours you motherfucker. Margaret always told me you had a long cock and could probe her cervix with it. Now probe mine."

The bedroom door was ajar and Agnes was on her knees and arms. Daddy was behind her and was sticking his rampant cock in and out of her hairy cunt. Agnes's teats were dragging on the bed every time he shoved his cock into her gaping cunt.

"Fuck me you fucker." she told him. "Shoot your semen in me and breed me. I may have one last egg to get fertilized. Then I'm going to piss all over your prick when you're finished and slip on a pair of DK's. Now breed me damn it." she told him.

She must have really excited him because he grabbed her by the shoulders, thrust his cock inside her cunt and left it there, and shoved hard. Agnes screamed "Oh you bastard, I can feel all that warm creamy semen flooding my fucking cunt. Now just leave your cock right there until it stops flowing in my cunt."

Auntie Alice asked me if daddy and Agnes were sleeping together now that my mother had passed away.

"Every night I think." I replied. "She must enjoy his cock fucking her or else she is sucking him off. He buys all of her lingerie for her and she always dresses neatly for him. The problem is like my mothers was. She can't leave the fucking sauce alone. That's when he gets pissed off at her. I've seen him so angry at her that he took his quirt, put her ankles in a spreader bar, and smacked her cunt ten times with his quirt. She flinched with every swat, but never cried or pissed or anything. She loves his fucking peter."

"What is the highest heel shoe you've ever worn?" Alice asked.

"A three inch heel." I replied.

"What do you like to wear?" She asked.

"I really like a two inch heel with a block heel. I'm more comfortable in those." I told her. "I don't have to worry about falling."

"I have a couple of pairs that may fit you. I'd like to see you in them." she told me. "I think you'd look very sexy wearing them with some silk stockings. Let me get them so you can try them on. What color of stockings would you like to wear? I have several colors ranging from off white to light black."

"I think I'd like a cinnamon brown color please." I told her.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers