Chicken

Story Info
Reluctant swinger gets a push.
1.5k words
3.7
83.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely spent from the Saturday morning 'waker upper' but it was no effort to lift my chin and extend my tongue to capture the dew drop of perspiration that nestled in Dorit's cleavage.

No longer self-supporting as a smooth nectarine, the right breast rested languorously against the left as she lay facing me. The ripe maturity of the two soft mound expressed even more grace than they had when first I ever tasted their beauty. They shivered slightly as my tongue slid between them. Humming softly, Dorit placed a hand behind my head and pressed me even closer.

"Darling," She broke the silence as she worked her left leg out from under me.

"Yes?"

"Last night I heard that John Pierce and Helen Finch are having an affair."

"That's nice." I said drowsily but I was suddenly awake.

Dorit wasn't fooled for an instant. "That got your attention, didn't it?"

I looked up sheepishly. "Yes it did. It explains a lot."

"Like why Sarah was coming on to you so openly last night which is why you came home with such a hard-on."

"Oh, you noticed that?" I mumbled.

Dorit laughed. "Me and about half the members of the club."

"Well, if what you say about John and Helen is true, I'd guess that Sarah's heard about it and is out to even things up." I grinned at the memory. "If she'd rubbed that thing against me one more time while we were dancing, I wouldn't have come home with a hard-on."

Dorit punched me on the shoulder. "Well, if you'd like a little bit of that, our old agreement is still in effect."

I recalled some of the long serious discussions we had held about the inevitable seven year itch. We'd usually concluded that it would be better to scratch it and enjoy rather than build resentment but we'd never encountered a situation to test the philosophy..

Dorit looked at me pensively. "If Sarah is intent on getting herself little bit to even things up, it would be better it be with a friend than with some pick-up. You should give it some serious thought."

"That is something to consider." I mused. "But how about poor Frank. He deserves some consideration."

Dorit sat up in the bed and glanced sideways at me. "Yeah, mustn't neglect poor Frank. He's a handsome stud and shouldn't be left out. I might have some spare time to attend to that while you're back in the haystack with Sarah." She turned to a kneeling position beside me, looking down with a serious look on her face. "We've joked about this sort of situation often enough to know we're both not altogether joking."

I placed a hand on the inside of her thigh. "Yeah, it's a great turn-on but this could be a touchy situation to get involved in."

Dorit sighed. "You are such a chicken. - But you're probably right. However I do worry about Sarah. Maybe we should just turn her on to Frank before she gets herself into some disaster."

"That makes sense." I agreed. "Frank deserves a little bit too and if Sarah is determined to screw somebody, it might as well be the husband of her husband's mistress."

"Well, you line up Frank and I'll round up Sarah - - say Tuesday afternoon. We'll get them into a situation of opportunity" Dorit gave my wandering hand a playful slap. "But don't forget you were offered first go at it."

"Me and my big mouth." I grumbled and slid my hand farther up the soft warm flesh.

Yeah, me and my big mouth. Here Dorit had offered me a free run on the cutest little doll you can imagine - a doll who gives me an erection with a smile - and I'd talked myself out of it. And I wonder if Dorit knows what I've caused her to miss. It's not that I'm underendowed but I've seen Frank in the showers at the club and he has a magnificent tool: - my darling deserves such an experience. I could visualize these firm thighs clamped around Frank's hips as she thrust upward to take every last inch of that firm salami. The thought had my own erection threatening to split its skin so I rolled on top of my beloved and she laughed at me as I drove into her.

"Chicken."

Anyway, Tuesday afternoon I arranged an appointment with Frank to go over a minor contractual matter concerning a client and by three-thirty had it all cleared up so I suggested we break early rather than start on something new so late in the day. Frank was amenable to the idea so we repaired to the Ruddy Duck for a happy-hour special and I acted properly surprised to find Dorit and Sarah having an apres-shop glass of wine.

Dorit feigned a moment's confusion as she explained she and Sarah had been shopping and held up a 'Bon' bag to prove it.

I laughed, made some wise-ass remark about this being a great pick-up saloon and ordered martinis for me and Frank. They didn't last long and before signaling for refills, Frank asked the ladies if they would like something with a touch more authority than wine.

Dorit spoke up. "Great idea but glasses here are awfully small for the price. Why don't we stop by our place and I'll shake you up a real martini."

We arrived at the house in cavalcade and as we trooped in, Dorit headed for the kitchen where we keep the booze while I attempted to herd Sarah and Frank into the front room to get them settled together on the sofa. Frank upset that plan by announcing that he's better see that Dorit went easy on the vermouth and followed her toward the kitchen. Sarah took me by the hand and led me to the sofa where she pulled me down beside her as she settled down with her legs drawn up beneath her and her short skirt hiked up to where there was no doubt as to her gender.

"I've been thinking of you continuously since last Friday." She nonchalantly dropped my hand onto the soft flesh of her inner thigh and began to rub my tummy.

"I guess I had a little much to drink." I flustered.

"Oh don't apologize." She breathed. "I enjoyed every minute."

There were sounds of merriment from the kitchen and Dorit and Frank came in laughing, each carrying two double size martinis. Frank had a smudge of lipstick at one end of his mouth and as they deposited two drinks on the coffee table, Dorit looked down and grinned. I followed her gaze and was shocked to discover that Sarah had unbuckled my belt.

"These two seem to be getting along OK without us." Dorit smirked and turned Frank around. She marched him not back to the kitchen but down the hallway in the direction of the bedroom.

Sarah smiled as she deftly undid the top button on my trousers and slid down the zipper before beginning to ease her panties over her hips. I couldn't resist; I got up to help remove the panties from her legs as I dropped my trousers to the floor.

I'd often wondered if a petite little thing like Sarah would be as accommodating as a larger woman like Dorit and was amazed to discover that I slipped in every bit as easily. I could hardly believe I was really doing this - and enjoying it so immensely. Sarah made small noises of satisfaction and raised her knees to clamp me between her firm thighs. I thought of Dorit just down the hall - in our own bed - with Frank and his big dong - but Sarah quickly regained my attention with an adroit muscular contraction which brought a preliminary squirt from my eager tool. I tried to regain control and make it last but all to soon the urge for completion seized me.

Sarah accepted my contribution with a happy sigh. "That was a delightful introduction; later we'll strip and really go crazy."

I tried not to show my surprise. "This is all planned?"

"Of course, dear boy. I never settle for a quickie or even a one night stand. You and I have a lot of 'getting-to-know-you' in our future." She laughed. "Oh I forgot, you thought I was just out to settle a score."

"Dorit said something about John and Helen."

Sarah gave me a warm kiss on the lips. "I guess it's confession time. John and I and Helen and Frank have been a cozy quartet for over a year now. Then last week, when Dorit complained to me how you turn her on with talk of sexual socializing and then chicken out when a good possibility comes up, I mentioned it to the others and they agreed that you two are an ideal couple to make our quartet into a sextet. 'Sex for six' has a nice ring to it hasn't it? - Much nicer than 'fun for four'."

"Sung to the tune of 'tea for two'." I chuckled. "And I can see Dorit's hand in the script for this afternoon."

"- And this evening and the rest of the night." Sarah agreed. "Then Thursday you have a date with Helen and John at our place and Saturday the six of us have a reservation in Vegas - one room, two king beds. Think of the possibilities."

* * * * *