Chicken Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara plays chicken and ends up pregnant.
6.8k words
4.56
186.3k
361

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chicken, it was a word we had used from childhood to challenge our partners and good friends into doing outrageous things, from jumping off the cliffs at the local lake, to playing ding dong ditch on the School Principal's house.

The first time my girlfriend used the word during some hot sexy role play, we got carried away, resulting in Sara's impregnation.

Sara and I had just graduated high school. We had been dating for about 8 months. We were the oldest in our class, turning 19 the week before graduation. Sara is blessed with long silky black hair, about 5'1" tall and weighs 120lbs. Sara's beautiful sparkling green eyes seem to know what I'm thinking with a mere glance.

Sara has a stunning shape, curvy hips, a tight waist with firm perky 36 B sized breasts, very sensitive nipples that are perfect for sucking on. She teases me with the tightest wettest and smoothest little ejaculation inducing, mini me producing device I have ever felt wrapped around my cock.

We had been exploring the joys of sex together for almost three months, talking about how amazing it would feel to skip the condoms, for once and go bareback. To experience the heat and slippery wetness as we worked each other towards a mutual climax.

We both pondered what it would feel like to pump my hot thick potent load deep in the back of Sara's tight little pussy, covering her quivering cervix in baby making sperm as she convulsed in orgasm, squeezing and milking my hard throbbing erection.

Sara and I have amazing communication. As we got to know each other, we shared our fantasies and shared each other's turn-ons. Learning what would get us the most excited, leading to extremely intense orgasms. One of the turn-on's we enjoyed most was roleplaying, the corny ones that would make us laugh turned out to be some of the best.

The things that a woman's vagina does to your hard cock when she laughs, coughs, sneezes or cries is truly magical, something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime

Sara had recently watched a show about a couple trying to conceive, that showed a video from inside the woman's vagina, the moment the male ejaculated deep inside her, close to her cervix, inseminating her, continuing on to show the happy couple. The wife now, nine months pregnant, as they lovingly paint the baby's room, while waiting for the arrival of their little bundle of joy.

From that day on, Sara couldn't stop thinking about and discussing, how much of a turn-on it would be to experience bareback, raw, unprotected sex. To feel me shooting off deep inside her fertile passion flower. Sara even used her new found kink to do some sexy role playing in the bedroom, making for some extremely hot and passionate love making.

Sara loves to get me close to orgasm and then, tease me about cumming inside her. She would wait until I had to stop for a moment to keep from cumming too soon. As I'm trying to calm down she will do her Kegels to squeeze my hard shaft and whisper sexy things in my ear. Rubbing her cervix against the tip of my erection, until I fill the condom with a huge load of swimmers.

It had been almost a week since we had time to get together with any privacy, so we could have some naked fun. I was looking forward to seeing Sara. Her parents had plans to attend a business seminar for the weekend. On Friday evening Sara called letting me know her parents had just left and I should come over to keep her company.

When I arrived at her house, Sara opened the door and I noticed her cute sexy smile. I knew something was different about her. She was beaming and seemed to have a glow about her, a sexy confidence that made me instantly hard.

I realized later, the glow and risky behavior were due to raging hormones, present during her fertile peak. Sara was due to ovulate in the morning and her reproductive tract was on a mission to acquire potent sperm.

Sara gave me a soft sexy kiss that left me speechless, then turned walking away, leaving me with a spectacular view of her perfect round ass and sexy hips, nicely displayed in a tight tiny pair of boy shorts panties. I was stunned as she walked away, swinging her tasty little ass, glancing over her shoulder, biting her lower lip, enticing me to follow her.

I closed the front door, following her out to the patio. Sara was standing at the edge of the pool and as I approached. She turned towards me with a smile, lifting her silky little top over her head, exposing her perfect breasts and erect nipples, before dropping it onto the lounge chair. As she looked me in the eyes, Sara hooked her fingers in the sides of her panties, slowly sliding them down her smooth thighs.

Sara stood there as my eyes devoured her sexy body from head to toe before stepping up, kissing me as she lightly traced the outline of my erection, while whispering in my ear.

"I've always wanted to go skinny dipping, but I'm not supposed to swim alone, will you come get wet with me?"

I stood there in awe as she turned and dove in the cool water. Before her perfect ass disappeared beneath the clear blue water, I was franticly pulling off my clothes, diving in after her. As I swam up to her, I grabbed her from behind, wrapping my arms around her as we floated in the cool clear water, pulling her close to me, kissing her neck as I whispered in her ear.

"Sara, you look so hot and sexy, that horny little smile is making me so fucking hard, what's gotten into you tonight?"

Sara turned in my arms and in one fluid floating motion she was facing me, with her legs wrapped around my waist with one arm around my neck. Her other soft little hand gripping my swollen shaft. She looked me in the eyes as she rubbed the head of my cock between her soft pink pussy lips and said.

"I just love you Michael, and nothings gotten into me, YET, but I have a feeling before the night is over you're going to want to get this into me."

To make her point she made sure to squeeze my cock as she said. "Get THIS into me". I leaned into her and as I started kissing her, I squeezed both her nipples between my fingertips, causing her to moan deeply and search out my tongue, as she passionately returned the kiss.

As we continued our kiss Sara placed my hard shaft between her slippery pussy lips, wrapped her other arm around my neck and started doing the camel toe slide from the base of my cock to the tip. She was kissing and tongue fucking my mouth with such intensity, her hot petite body wrapped around me and my cock sliding between her puffy lips, my excitement was ramping up quickly.

Sara was breathing just as hard as I was and as I broke the kiss, looked her in the eyes and said.

"Oh baby, you are so fucking hot tonight, you have to slow down or you're going to make me cum."

Sara just flashed me that sly smile and reached her hand down between us wrapping her fingers around my throbbing shaft.

As we both looked down through the clear blue water we could see her hand slide from the base of my cock up to the tip, releasing a big white drop of thick potent sperm into the water. It slowly floated away from the opening in the tip of my cock, and made a thick white ribbon in the water.

Sara looked up at me with that sexy smile again and said.

"Your cock looks so big and hard, I wonder what it would feel like to have your bare cock, deep inside my unprotected pussy."

I laughed and her smile turned to a frown as she said.

"What's so funny?"

I said. "That would never happen, we both know you started your new cycle fourteen days ago and your due to ovulate tomorrow if you haven't already, you just made a big glob of sperm leak out of my cock, and you have never been brave enough to let my cock near your pussy for even one stroke without a condom, you won't do it."

The look on Sara's face turned from a frown to an expression somewhere between angry and determined, as she stroked my cock again from root to tip, coaxing out another big drop of thick sperm, as she aligned the sperm lubed tip of my cock with the tight pink opening, to her fertile pussy, pushing down and lodging the thick head, just inside her tight opening.

When Sara felt the head of my cock penetrate her outer lips, she moved her hand placing it on the back of my head, grabbing a hand full of hair, as she started kissing me aggressively and passionately.

The intensity of our kiss grew, as the picture in my mind of her smooth shaved pussy engulfing the sperm covered head of my hard cock, in the cool blue water made me as hard as I have ever been.

I could see the only thing separating us was eight inches of hard cock. Sara stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes to gauge my reaction.

I just smiled back at her and flexed my muscles, making my cock jerk and slip a little deeper into her tight pink tunnel. Sara rolled her eyes and said.

"Is that all you've got?"

As we both looked down at the eight inches of cock separating us, she wiggled her hips and squeezed her legs tighter around my waist, pushing her tight pussy further down on my hard cock.

It felt so good feeling her tight wet cunt gripping and pulsing around my bare cock for the first time that we both moaned together. I put my lips to her ear and reached down, with both hands firmly gripping both of her sweet little round ass cheeks. I whispered in her ear.

"I'll see your two inches and raise the stakes two more" as I pulled her further down on my hard cock. Sara moaned really loud at the additional four thick inches stretching her tight pink tunnel, clamping down on my cock, causing it to throb hard, twice.

Sara felt it and knew exactly what it meant, two big thick drops of potent semen containing thousands if not millions of baby making sperm deposited half way between her vaginal opening and her ripe fertile womb. Sara was breathing hard in my ear now.

"This is getting dangerous, we're playing with fire." I heard her whisper.

I could tell she was close to orgasm so I backed her up against the side of the pool, and moved my hands around from her perfect little ass to her hard nipples. I pulled my cock back a couple of inches, and then all in one motion, I stuck my tongue in her ear, pinched her nipples and pushed forward, burying my erection deep in Sara's fertile flower, pressing her against the side of the pool as I held it deep.

That was all it took to finish her off and trigger an intense orgasm. Sara's tight little snatch convulsing around my shaft as she screamed in orgasm, bucking and shaking in my arms. Just as she was coming down from her orgasm, and I was starting to lose control the neighbors' yard lights came on.

Sara quickly pulled off my thick slippery shaft, leaving my hard throbbing cock leaking out thick sperm trails in the cool water, as she swam over to quickly turn off the pool light, hoping no one could see us. Sara swam back to me in the total darkness giggling softly. When she was right in front of me she wrapped her soft hand around my cock, and quietly said.

"Let's take this up to my room."

We quietly got out of the pool and wrapped our towels around us, grabbed our clothes before heading in the house and up to Sara's room. When we got to her room, Sara sat on the bed as I stood next to her while we finished drying our hair. As we finished Sara looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes, giving me a sexy smile, before turning her head and licking the head of my cock.

With a smile and a sparkle in her eyes she stared straight into my eyes, as she slowly engulfed my entire shaft to the base, in one smooth motion. I could feel my cock slowly expanding deep in her warm wet mouth, as it regained the hardness lost on the trip from the pool to Sara's room.

Sara had my cock back to full erection in less than a minute, and then started sliding her plump sexy lips back and forth, right at the sensitive part, just behind the head. I was close to busting a nut when we were in the pool and Sara was quickly returning me to pre ejaculation count down mode.

If felt amazing as she started stroking my rapidly stiffening cock with her soft warm hand, while sucking the swollen head, swirling her soft warm tongue around the hole in the tip. Sara never broke eye contact as she sucked my hard cock, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm as she carefully watched my reaction.

I was close to the point of no return and could feel my shaft swelling, when Sara pulled her wet lips off my cock, giving me a great big smile. She slid her hand up from the base of my cock and a big drop of precum oozed from the tip. Sara looked me straight in the eye as she licked the clear precum, off the tip of my cock. She had my complete attention when she said.

"Well Michael, it tastes like you're getting close, do you think you can hold your load long enough to put this fat dick in my pussy and make me cum?"

I told her I could, thinking she would let me calm down a little first and with a condom, I would have enough control to get her off first. She gave me a sly smile and slid her warm soft mouth slowly down over my cock until I could feel her lips squeezing the base of my shaft and her tonsils rubbing the head of my cock.

I was quickly losing control and could feel my shaft swelling and preparing to unload a massive amount of thick potent sperm. Sara felt my shaft swell and could taste the difference, as clear precum was replaced by thick potent sperm.

Just when I thought I was going to pump a huge load of semen down Sara's throat, she quickly pulled away as she felt the first pulse of my shaft. When Sara pulled away we both looked at my cock as it started to jerk and throb.

After the second jerk thick white sperm started bubbling out of the hole in the tip and covering the head before running down the shaft and just hanging in thick drops along the bottom of my hard shaft. I managed to regain control and stop the flow just short of launching nine or ten full blasts of thick hot potent sperm all over her face.

Sara was just staring at my cock with her mouth hanging open before she said.

"Oops"

And then she couldn't stop giggling. I was so excited and Sara had teased me into such a frenzy that all I could think about was busting a nut, and soon. I quickly pushed Sara backwards onto the bed, grabbing a foot in each hand, I raised her legs straight up in the air, pushing until her feet came to rest on each side of her head, with her knees resting on the bed, next to her shoulders.

In this position Sara was completely exposed, so vulnerable with me on my knees, just below her sweet round upturned ass, my hands firmly gripping her ankles. I was poised above her as she looked into my eyes, I gave her a devilish grin as my gaze traveled down her firm body, to her smooth shaved mound and moist swollen pussy lips.

Sara followed my eyes down to her wet pink opening, and saw my hard cock hovering at a 45 degree angle just above her ripe juicy peach, with the bottom of my shaft covered in thick sperm and a thick strand dangling from the bottom of my shaft.

When Sara saw my hard cock with the head and shaft coated with cum, and a huge ribbon of sperm hanging from the shaft, her eyes got real big, then she got that sexy smile and raised her hips up, until her wet puffy pussy lips cradled the bottom of my sperm covered shaft.

I looked her right in the eyes and slid my hard cock back and forth spreading my thick slippery cum between the pink swollen lips of Sara's fertile pussy, until it was covered in thick white sperm. Sara just gave me that sexy little smile and said.

"You're playing with fire there, stud. I am so fertile right now that after your little dip in my gene pool your little DNA delivery men are probably already on a mission to impregnate me, are you sure you want to send in reinforcements?"

I just gave her a devilish grin as I slid my cock back one more time, before lining up the head with Sara's tight pink opening. Her smile quickly faded, as she got serious and said.

"You won't do it Michael, you know if you do, the chances of NOT knocking me up are slim at best, I don't think you're ready to prove your love and commit to being a father and a husband, you're Chicken."

I straightened out my body so the only points of contact were my toes at the bottom and my hands gripping her ankles at the top with the tip of my, cum covered cock lodged just inside the tight opening to Sara's fertile pussy.

As soon as she saw my smirk Sara's eyes got big and she started shaking her head and said.

"Nooo, don't do it, oh, please don't, not now. Baby you have to stop this before you get me pregnant because............ I won't."

She said softly while biting her lip, waiting for my response. As soon as I started pushing my cock in, her eyes rolled back and she let out a deep moan as I let my full weight slowly settle down on top of Sara. Burying my hard slippery cock deep until I felt her cervix pressed against the spongy tip of my sperm covered cock and then we both felt it expand and jerk hard just one time.

I looked deep into her beautiful green eyes as I held her folded in half, stuffed full of thick hard cock and told her I loved her.

I felt her pussy throbbing around my hard shaft as she wiggled and squirmed, in a futile attempt to get out from under me. As Sara wiggled her hips back and forth ,she ended up grinding the opening to her cervix against the thick spongy head of my cock, and in just a few seconds she was breathing hard and her eyes were fluttering.

I transferred my weight back to my hands and toes lifting my body off of Sara, until my cock started backing out of her tight pink tunnel, until just the head remained, between her wet pussy lips. I paused for just a second and then gave her six hard deep thrusts pressing her into the mattress at the bottom of each stroke.

On the fourth stroke her eyes rolled back and she came hard, coating my shaft with thick slippery cunt cream. By the sixth stroke she was like a rag doll, panting and gripping my cock, as her pussy throbbed and pulsed around my thick shaft.

While Sara was convulsing in orgasm I quickly rolled us over, so I was on my back and she was sitting on top with my hard cock still buried deep in her quivering pink tunnel. As the last of her orgasmic contractions throbbed and squeezed my hard shaft, I felt my cock surge and release a glob of thick sperm.

Sara felt it too and sat up looking me in the eyes, flashing me a sly sexy smile.

Sara lifted up on her knees and we both looked down to where we were joined together as one, watching as my hard slippery shaft began to appear as Sara slowly, slid her tight wet pussy up my shaft until she reached the tip, pausing for a moment, and letting it slip free of her engorged pink lips.

Sara slid forward trapping my slippery shaft between my abdomen and her wet puffy pussy lips as she slowly slid forward, and back, stroking my cock. Within a few quick strokes of Sara's silky smooth pussy along the bottom of my shaft, I started leaking copious amounts of thick slippery sperm coating the head of my cock.

She slid all the way back off my shaft and onto my thighs, before grabbing my cock and squeezing out a big thick glob of cum. She scooped it up with her finger and while looking me in the eye, she slowly slipped her finger between her smiling lips and sucked it clean. With a big grin she said.

"It tastes like you're getting ready to paint the baby's room, how yummy."

I watched her spin around and turn her sweet little round ass back towards me, as she lowered her tasty ripe peach back down onto my erect member and slowly started sliding her silky soft pussy and swollen clit, from the base of my hard cock to the sperm covered tip.

12