Chicken Little

Story Info
Campus Hypnotherapist is not exactly what was expected.
1.5k words
3.93
24.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having real problems studying this year. The classes were boring, and with all the stress I was under, I just wasn't able to keep myself focused. A friend of mine recommended a woman named Alexis off campus that had hypnotized her. Initially it was just for studying, but it was so successful that my friend went back for healthy eating, exercise, self-confidence and anything else. My friend just couldn't stop talking about it.

People had tried to hypnotize me in the past, and I never got it. It just didn't work on me. My friend said that this woman boasted a 100% success rate. She was a little expensive, but what did I have to lose.

When I got there, Alexis opened the door. She was tall and gorgeous, even dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. She offered me a glass of wine. I asked if that would interfere with the hypnosis. She said one glass would be fine, and she had to put something on the stove while we talked.

We were sitting on her couch sipping wine, when suddenly I saw through the opening into her kitchen, a huge plume of white smoke billowing up from the stove and making a rolling cloud on the ceiling, quickly filling the small kitchen, flowing out the doorway, seeping out of the kitchen opening, and curling slow and thick into the room. I jumped up, yelling "what is that?" I looked at Alexis and she just looked at me. It appeared as if a smoke bomb had gone off in the kitchen and was filling her apartment.

Alexis seemed totally unfazed. She was more interested watching me with a strange smirk, than the fact that we were both about to be asphyxiated by her lack of cooking skills. "It's part of the experience, just relax," she said.

"Alex, seriously, what's going on, that's dangerous! We need to get out! Call the fire department or something!"

She said nothing, her smile getting wider. The cloud was now rolling out the door of the kitchen and along the floor, and the entryway to her apartment was completely hidden in the clouds. Where her front door was, there was a cumulus formation. The fog was so thick it looked like you could touch it.

"It's nothing to worry about, but if you're so freaked out, just go through that could and leave through the front door or you could sit here and watch. You can see I'm not worried about it," she motioned to the expanding cloud, to a door we could no longer see.

"Alex, what is going on, what is that? Why are you just sitting there?"

"It's not smoke, Chicken Little, it's just a vapor. You'll see."

Whatever it was had swirled from the hall and was curling at my feet, rolling through the apartment, which was being enveloped with every passing moment.

"What are you up to, Alex?" I shouted, "why are you filling up your apartment with fog?"

"You'll see," was all she said, "but I can tell you, now that it's too late, that the vapor is how I have a 100% success rate with my hypnosis business, my new friend, Sarah. You see, I'm also a chemist. But that won't matter to you in a few moments."

"What are you talking about, what's in that smoke? Is there something in that vapor that gets you high or something? Go open the front door and let me out!"

The cloud was curling higher along the floor, and flowed in rolling waves across the ceiling, covering the whole ceiling with the heavy pall. It was closing in on me. Whatever weird chemicals were in that cloud, I didn't want to breathe it. I decided to try to get out the front door, myself, even though I couldn't even see it through the wall of vapor. I stumbled off the couch, causing the merging miasma from the ceiling and the floor to cling and follow me. The room had become one giant, sweetly scented cloud. It was too late, and I was inhaling it. I It wasn't choking. It reminded me of a fog machine, but with a fragrance that was not only pleasant, but inviting. I knew that Alex was drugging me, that's what she meant with that hypnosis comment."

I found the front door, but I had to fumble for the lock, because whatever was making the vapor in the kitchen was still busy at work. I could feel the warm, creamy clouds inside me with each breath. I was starting to feel distant, and I was having trouble focusing because of the increasing waves of pleasure every time I took in a breath. I finally found the lock. I was feeling so heavy and warm, and undeniably turned on. I tried to unlock the door, and realized that the key was not even in it.

"ALEX? Where is the key, I want..." what did I want? It was so hard to concentrate.

I turned to walk back to the couch and stumbled back, falling against the front door. My hand bumped against my yoga pants, and I realized I was wet, not a little, but soaking wet. The sudden contact felt amazing, the pleasure growing steadily, and I started to rub myself vigorously through my pants. I was leaning against the front door, masturbating in some mind altering cloud in the apartment of a person who was supposed to be helping me study. I closed my eyes and kept stimulating myself, I couldn't help it. When I opened my eyes, I was startled to see Alexis standing right there, wrapped in the swirling haze, watching me.

"See, Chicken Little, nothing to worry about. What you want is for me to keep making you feel this good. What you want is to obey me and let me do things to you to make your life better. It appears that you even like it. Let me help you with those wet panties."

Alexis grabbed both my hands and pinned them to the door above my head while she roughly shoved her knee into my crotch, grinding it against my slick tight pants. I moaned over and over again, sucking cloud after cloud into my lungs, and into my mind. Alexis leaned forward and kissed and sucked my lips, and my neck. She played her tongue softly around my ear nuzzled softly while I moaned. Then she let go of my hands, and her hands went to my hard, aching nipples, and she kept kissing me while we mutually ground my pussy into her leg. I felt a climax roll over me like a wave, crash through my mind, and leave me limp and helpless. Alexis half-carried me back to the couch in my semi-conscious state. She laid me on the couch with my head in her lap, and started stroking my face and hair. She started speaking to me, but I couldn't keep the sentences together. "obedience...pleasure...submission. She spoke to me for what seemed like a very long time. I kept fading in and out of thought. I would hear her counting, then more phrases. I knew I was responding, but I couldn't understand or remember anything she had said. I had hazy dreams of being stripped, warm water and strong confident hands, more conversations that would not come to my mind, and all mixed with thick, sweet clouds. I woke up completely to find myself in a sheer silk robe, completely open, lying back on the couch. There were no clouds in the apartment, or any sign that anything strange had happened. I felt like I'd been having sex, my pussy felt amazing. In all, I felt better than I had ever felt. As I gathered myself, I looked at Alexis, sitting next to me on the couch, with that smirk on her face.

"I don't think you'll have any problems studying this year. I think I took care of everything, and I gave you some hidden triggers to bring you back."

She had hypnotized me and I wasn't even aware of what she had done. I didn't even know if my memories of the sweet clouds had been real. She had sex with me, I didn't remember wanting sex, but her smile was already melting me inside. I think she could see the little conflict that was going on inside me.

She pulled a strange looking gadget from behind her. A hand sized box with a large nozzle on the end. She pressed a button on the top, and a thick, warm, heavily scented cloud draped the couch and swriled in my lap, curling around my breasts, creeping closer and closer up into my face.

"I knew you wouldn't mind too much, now...Chicken Little."

I was already breathing the vapor when she said the trigger phrase, I was instantly wet, and felt everything throb with my heartbeat. "Touch yourself, Chicken Little." She cooed. Without a thought, one hand started playing with my breast, and the other one roamed my slick sex, and throbbing clit. She puffed out another cloud, directly into my face. It wrapped my body and mind in her sexual spell. I started to moan with abandon. Another orgasm claimed me and I deeply inhaled the drugged vapor again and again, and sank into another deep state of warm, blissful trance.