Child of a Child Ch. 02

Story Info
No chance of returning home, but I think I still love it!!
3.6k words
4.1
18.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Child of a Child series. This is number two in chronological order. I recommend you read Chapter 1 first to understand what is going on. If you have read chapter 1 I thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed, and continue to enjoy this series. Some content is a bit crude and slightly unrealistic but it is what turned me on at the time and that it what counts.

*****

Chapter 2 Trying to get Positive

I wake up warm and rested. We were still tangled up in each other and his chest was still my pillow. I pick my head up and look at his face. He is already awake and watching me.

"Good morning my pretty one. How did you sleep?" he sounds as if he just woke up himself.

"Good morning. I slept amazingly well. I feel more rested than I have in years. How did you sleep? How long did we sleep?" I don't know why I am concerned about him, but I am.

"I slept well with you safe within my arms. Better than I should have, that is sure. Its about two in the afternoon. Are you hungry? Do you want a tour of the house? Or do you want to start round two?" I was surprised he even asked instead of just taking what he wanted, or told me what he was gonna do. He took my pause as a 'none of the above' and asked " Or would you rather rest for a little while longer?"

Instead of speaking, to answer him, I roll the rest of my body onto his. Looking into his eyes, I find what I am wanting to see. Permission. I pull myself up his body and kiss him, softly but with building passion.My tongue swipes across his bottom lip and I pull that full lip into my mouth and suckle a tiny bit. His response is almost immediate. Kissing me back he pulls my lip into his mouth and bites gently, sending shivers down my spine and electricity racing to my clit. Who knew kissing could turn you on so much?

After a few minutes, he pulled back. I could tell he was already hard.

"So I will take that as a ready and willing. If I may ask you, what make you change your mind? Last night you fought and this morning you willingly open up to me? Why?"

"Well, I realized you didn't want to harm me in any way, You were gentle. You trusted me enough to lay like this with no protection, willing to worry to make me comfortable. You promised to take good care of our children. I won't have to worry about clothing or feeding or housing them. It will always be there, no fear of loosing it or them. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, buy never thought I world be able to and now you are giving me that chance. Being with you is amazing, as I found out last night. I am attracted to you. I think I will love you in time, especially since I find nothing sexier than a good father. So my children, our children, and I will be taken care of by someone we love. Can you find a downside to that?"

"No sweet one, I can't. You think you'll be able to love me? Truly?" he sounded astonished, like no one had ever told him that before. It almost sounded like he expected me to hate him, to loathe every second I had to spend with him.

"Yes, truly. The question now is, will you ever love me or will you only love our children?" I would rather he love me, but so long as he loves my children I will be happy with that. I can't ask for anything more.

"I think I will love you. I will love our children more, but that is how life is supposed to be. Yes, I will love you, if I don't already. You are an amazing woman. Strong, compassionate, thinking of your children before yourself, before you even have them. Thinking of other happiness before your own. Amazing." he sounded as if he was in awe. I think he is reading my mind because I had just thought of that exact thing, that I hoped he loved our children.

"Enough with all of the talking for right now. You want kids and so do I. Now is the golden opportunity. Remember this is my most fertile time. I told you that last night. So its time to fill me up with your hot, potent cum." I wanted to move off of the subject. If I were to listen to him keep going I would surely fall in love with him and I am trying not to let my self just yet. I kissed him and that was that. Subject officially changed.

Without another work from his mouth, his hands began to roam down my body, over my sensitive breasts, my waist, my hips. Down he went bringing sizzling electricity to my skin. Everywhere he touched he brought heat and fire with him. Taking his time he moved down to my pussy and pulled the vibrator plug from my most inner depths. I was already wet and ready for him.

He quickly replaced the vibrator with his hard as steel cock.. His hands continued their journey down to my knees. He hiked them up, over his shoulders, slamming home deeper into my pussy than he had the night before. The feeling was foreign. He was touching places that had never felt touch before now. Every now and again his thrust would touch his dick into my cervix. It is those deep, hard hits that are my favorite.

"Uuuuuuuunnggghhhhhh. Ohhh baby. I'm about to cum. Ohhhhhhh Yes!!" I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I was at his will no matter what I actually wanted. I clench as my orgasm hits and I squeeze him like a vice, pulling him right over the edge with me. My pussy is milking his cock, pulling as much of his baby making cum into it as it could manage. I hope this gets me pregnant, but I don't mind all the wonderful sex that I am promised. I look forward to all the orgasms ahead of me. For the rest of my life come to think about it.

He cleans the vibrator while his hard dick is still inside of me. The monster isn't as intimidating as I remember it being just ten hours ago. I guess time changes everything. The pop of the vibrator finding its correct placement pulls me back from my mind. Three clicks later and the vibrator is like a hummingbird, moving fast as the birds wings. It is the hummingbird like vibrator that keeps his precious semen inside of my pussy, but also brings me to a near mind numbing orgasm, to make my cervix spasm and pull in more sperm, to be sure I am pregnant. His potent little swimmers have no where to go but to find and egg. Maybe two of them will fertilize one egg. Or two eggs drop. Either way, that world mean twins, or even triplets.

"I think I am in love with you." that came out of left field. He knows me for only twelve hours. How is this even possible? Well, then again, we have gotten to know a lot about each other.

"I think I am falling in love with you too. I am not there yet, but it is a good start." I am not at his level yet, but I am on my way there.

"You're right. That is a good start. How long have you wanted kids? I used to help out at a shelter as often as I could, Every child that walked through the door lit the place up. Kids look past all the band and end up enjoying the little things life has to offer. They love no matter what. Ever since then I wanted one of my own. Well more than one. Maybe like three." He grinned all the way through talking about children. I love that. It makes my decision go down a little easier.

"Well, I always wanted to have kids, but I always worried how I would take care of them. I wanted three kids since I was a young girl, dreaming of the perfect life. Two little girls and a boy. Maybe even twins! I love children, I think they are the most precious gift God can give anyone."

"I couldn't agree with you more. Where have you been all of my life? Maybe if things world be different, if we had met differently, things world be better. Maybe things wouldn't be as awkward."

"Yes, you are right. Things would be different. I would already be in love with you, but that will come as I get to know you."

"Well my love, would you like a tour of your new home now?"

"Yes, please. Do I have any clothes or am I to be naked for a while?" I meant to only ask in my head but I guess it took a stroll right out of my mouth.

"Until we know for sure that you are pregnant I want you to stay naked so that every time I want to make love to you and deposit my cum inside of you. I don't have to fight with clothes. Every time I want to stick my dick into your pussy I can. Even if you are bending over to grab something from a low shelf. After a positive test result comes out you can start to wear clothes, as many as you want, any style you want my love, but not until you are for sure pregnant."

"Okay. I was just wondering. I think I might even enjoy it. I think I might elect t stay naked until I give birth, and maybe even agter. It is much more comfortable and it will be much easier to breastfeed. I also find that I like sex very much."

"Well in that case, before the tour you are gonna get more because you just turned me on again. Without even trying might I add. Get ready for another deposit of sperm. You truly are beautiful."

I look down and notice a large bulge under the blankets where we were laying down.

"Hmmmmm. I think you are a little excited again."

"You are the cause my lovely. Now lay on the bed and get ready for me." Doing as I am told, I lay down on the edge of the bed, knees pulled up to my chest, my pussy open to view, lips slightly parted because of the position I was in.

"Mmmm, you look yummy but that is for later. You are learning my little one. I think you will enjoy this life. You seem to be enjoying it now that is for sure." He pulled the vibrator from my channel again and quickly pushed himself to the hilt, shoving home for the third time today. His pace was slow and hard, the tip deliciously kissing the opening to my cervix with every thrust. I let my knees go and he got and idea from the look on his face. Leaning down, he wrapped his arms around my waist and back. He picks me up, still inside of me. I don't know what he is doing until I am pressed against a wall at my back. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Wrap your legs around me baby. Lock your ankles around my waist. We are about to have some fun." His arms slide up from my hips and back to my shoulders. The wall is holding me in place and he is starting to pound into my pussy. My arms wrap around his neck automatically. I pull myself closer to him, letting me breasts rub against his chest, both of us sweating already, both of us sweating already, both of our hearts pounding hard and fast in out chests. I turn my face up and capture his lips in a passion filled kiss, our tongues dueling to be winner.

We released the kiss as he spoke" If I din't know any better I would say you weren't a virgin. But I popped you cherry myself, just last night. My memory isn't that bad. Mmmmm. Ohhh you feel, mmmm, so good around, unghhh, my dick, Ahhhhh, I'm so close baby. So ummmm fucking unnnn close."

"Give it to me. Give me all that see. All that white creamy baby batter. Give it to me. Deep. Think. Imagine me growing round and big with your baby. Naked, barefoot, and pregnant in the kitchen." that sends him over the edge. Rope after thick, creamy rope of white, pearlecent cum shoots into me. Into my waiting womb. Finding its way into my cervix and hopefully to an egg or maybe even two eggs. I wouldn't mind that.

"You knew just what to say. Baby, how did you do that? How did you know? Oh, never mind the how, you just knew. You're amazing. You know just what to do, just what to say to get me there. That is so sexy. You are just so sexy. Where were you hiding all the years of my life? At least I have you now." he carries me back to the bed as he slowly goes soft inside of me, spent again.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure. Literally. You cum and so do I. I think so long as you are pleased you will make sure I am too. Am I correct in this assumption?" I am starting to get brave and ask questions.

He pulls himself out and slides the vibrator deep into my pussy quickly. The pop sounded and it was locked into place. Pain lanced through me, but turned me on at the same time. "Unngghh."

"Sorry. Did that hurt? I didn't mean to cause you pain. I just didn't want any of my cum leaking out. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"Its okay. It only hurt a little bit, but at the same time I kinda liked the pain. I don't know why. But I am turned on my the pain. I've never had sex before you much less rough sex but I want to try if you want to."

"Really? You liked the pain? You want to try rough sex? You think you will like the rough, painful sex? Deep and hard? Keeping you full and about to burst? Intense orgasms and even more intense positions?"

"Ohhhh. Yes please. I want to at least try. I want that so much." I hear a click and the vibrator is turned on. A slow buzz starts. Then another two clicks sound and the dull buzz turns into a miniature earthquake in my already used pussy.

"So you want to try rough, painful sex? That I can give you but once I start I am not going to stop. I am not going to listen to you even if you be me to stop. No matter if you cry, scream, bey or bargain. Not until I am ready will I stop. Okay? I won't injure you but I will cause you some pain."

"I agree to that." I am afraid of this but the excitement outweighs the fear.

"You don't want to think about that decision for a while?"

"No. I want to try."

"Okay. We are continuing?"

"Yes."

"No turning back or stopping from this point on. Just letting you know." His hands slide up my sides and I am suddenly flipped onto my hands and knees. A drawer opens and he pulls some stuff out. I can hear a farting sound and a cold gel is lathered into my butt and my tight, puckered, little hole. Oh no. I should have asked what he had in mind when he said to think about it. He plans on taking my virgin ass. While the vibrator is still in my newly deflowered pussy. I asked for rough and painful. This is what I get for opening my mouth. No turning back now I guess.

He keeps rubbing gel into by back side. I feel him circle my hole, then suddenly a finger pushes itself into my hole, slamming all the way in. The finger slowly moves in and out a few times and my butt starts to adjust to the intrusion. I'm almost comfortable with the first finger when a second one is inserted with the first. I started to stretch to accommodate the intrusion. Still to the first knuckle, the two were moving in and out. The third finger slammed home with the other two. I feel as if my ass is being ripped apart. I try to pull away but I can't. When I wasn't paying attention he must have cuffed me to the bed. Who would have known he was that sneaky. My wrists and ankles were once again held still by steal.

"Is that rough enough for you yet baby? I don't think so. Not yet anyway. A little more size and speed and it just might be though. Regretting that you said anything now?" A fourth finger follows the others. He slams them all the way to the palm. I scream in agony but he just begins to pump the four fingers in and out of my tired, sore anus.

"Just one more sweetheart. Just one more and I won't get any bigger. Harder thrusts and faster yes but not bigger anymore." He pours more lube on my sore, stretched hole, than more all over his hand. He then makes a fist and starts to try to work it into my torn hole. When he realizes that isn't going to work, he stops and forces the four fingers back into me. He then curls them up while inside of me, stretching me from thin and wide to wide and wider. Once the four fingers are curled, his thumb tucks behind them and now his entire fist in in my back door. My cries get louder as the pain gets worse. I asked for this. Who knew I would withstand this much pain. Surprisingly though, I like it. As much as I am hurting, my pussy is sopping wet. I so want the same treatment done to my pussy.

"Good girl. I like to hear you scream. Screaming in pain or in pleasure, screaming my name or incoherently, I love it all." before I can think to expect it, he shoves his fist up, almost halfway up his forearm, and I realize that is the reason he spoke. It was to keep me from tensing up because if I knew what he planned I would have tensed.

This is bigger and higher than any foreign object has ever been inside of my body. The most I have ever had in my back door before this was a suppository. This is so much more than that. He pulls back and slams his fist right back in and I nearly pass out form the pain.

"Your pussy is gonna get the same treatment later little one. I can't wait to have my hand in your pussy." he is pushing me closer to the edge of orgasm. My imagination went crazy. I had just been thinking about having this done to my pussy and now here he is threatening just what I wanted. My pussy clenches on the vibrator.

"You like the pain, do you? Surprising." I nod my head, agreeing with him. Yes, I like the pain and yes I want to same treatment to my needy pussy.

I find that I am starting to enjoy the moment in and out of my ass. Adjusting to it was difficult at first but now that I am, it is starting to feel good. My hips start to push up to meet his hand.

"I am pulling the vibrator from your pussy. Your waiting womb is about to receive more of my cum. Again. Are you ready? You better be." the vibrator pops out from its place in my pussy. He shoves it straight into my gaping ass. I hear the tell-tale pop and I know that it is in place for good. My pussy is missing the feeling of something inside of it, but it isn't yearning for long. His dick soon replaces the vibrator.

Still on my hands and knees, he comes up behind me, his abdomen pushing the vibrator deeper into my butt with every surge forward. He is fucking me doggy style. Rough. Slamming into my pussy with his dick and a vibrator in my ass. I am loving it and I can't say anything differently.

"Oooooooooh. Unnnnggghhhhh. Uuuuummmm. Oooooohhh yesssss. Ummmmm. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck yes. Yes. Fuck my pussy. Hard. Shove that cock deep into it. Ram it deep into my pussy. All the way into my cervix. Yes. Put that white baby batter right into my uterus. Knock me up. Yes.Yes. Put your baby right in my belly. Unghhh. I'm ... gonna... Cum... Ooooooooooo."

I spiral out of control as he cums inside of me. He shoves deeper and reaches my cervix as more ropes of cum shoot deep into my quim. I hear the bed side drawer open and he pulls something else out. I feel another vibrator shoved into my used pussy. With a vibrator in my ass and another one in my pussy I feel so full.

"Get some sleep my little one. I'll be back in a little while. Are you okay?"

"I am better than okay, that was amazing. Painful at first, but enjoyable in the end. Thank you for worrying. I appreciate it."

He leaves the room with both vibrators in, only having unlocked my legs so that I could lay comfortably on our be. I fall into a deep, orgasm induced sleep.