Child of a Child Ch. 03

Story Info
Falling in love with my captor!!!
3.4k words
4.21
15.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Child of a Child series. This is number three in chronological order. I recommend you read Chapter 1 first to understand what is going on. If you have read chapter 1 and 2 I thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the rest. I have these chapters written and they are coming out quickly, but after this I have no clue when the next chapters are coming out. I hope you like these and are patient for the next chapters to come out. Thanks again for reading. Enjoy!!

*****

Chapter 3 Week Number Two

A week has passed since I found myself captured after a late night at work. The house I wake up in every morning is beautiful. Three stories high, the house has an entire floor for my bedroom, three bedrooms on the second floor with a bathroom and a play room. On the first floor is the kitchen, dining room, living room, a bathroom, the mud room, a breakfast nook, the foyer, and the library. The grounds have a path around and through it, a tennis court, a basketball court, a batting cage, a soccer goal, and a volleyball court. My favorite part though is the in ground pool just outside of the back door.

My favorite thing has not had much of my time though. Lately I have found myself occupied with a dick being forced in and out of my pussy in quick hard strokes that drive me to insanity and back. He has kept his word surprisingly enough. He has screwed me every single day, multiple times a day. Every time he wants to cum, he bends me over and shoots his load deep in my pussy. If I'm not pregnant by now, I will be soon. That thought both excites and scares me at the same time. I don't know which one I want more, to be pregnant or not to be.

Speaking of which, I hear him call out. "Baby, are you ready?!"

Time again to cum. For the both of us. Every time he cums, so do I. He makes sure of it and I am getting spoiled for it. I enjoy the feel of cum in me but also the shaking orgasm that comes to me after he is finished himself.

"I am yours. Do what you will to me. I enjoy it all." I am in our bedroom, reading a book while overlooking the land that surrounds the house. The rain outside sluice down the windows. I hear him coming up the stairs and I feel like being bent over our bed so I do just that. My feet spread wide on the side of the bed. I pull a pillow from the top of the bed so my chest is laying on it. I stretch my arms out of the head and foot board, to be cuffed. Then I wait. I don't wait long and he knows just what I want as he walks through our bedroom door. I have learned that as I lay myself out in different ways I can tell him what I want without having to say anything to him at all. I love it.

"So you want hard? I think we can do that." He cuffs me as I figured he would. I knew he would, that is why I already had my arms outstretched. Left hand to the headboard. Right hand to the foot board. He reaches into the bedside drawer and grabs the anal vibrator plug, puts lube on it, and shoves it right into me without warning. Over the past week he has figured what I like, and he knows I like it when he fucks me from behind with a vibrator in my ass. I like the full feeling, Every time his dick slams into my pussy. The force also slams the vibrator forward, deeper into my ass. The vibrator and dick moving together massage the inside of me and make me feel so good. The vibrator inside of my pussy is pulled out and my favorite toy takes its place inside of me, my fiance's dick.

Yeah, he proposed to me, Of course, I said yes. I might as well. I will be here weather I like it or not. I have a beautiful house, a car, and money. I no longer have to work and why would I want to. I might as well marry the man that will be the father of my children. Why not? I am starting to fall in love with him anyway. I can't believe that I am, but unbelievably I actually am starting to love him, strange as that sounds, considering that I was kidnapped for him only a week ago.

Back to what I was doing, or who was doing me should I say. He starts out slow at first, building up the anticipation. I push myself back against him, wanting more. His hands slide down from my shoulders, across my side, to my hips. This is about to get fun. He starts to pull my hips back to meet his every forward thrust. Flesh smacking together sounds throughout the room, as do out moans of pleasure. He is getting close to orgasm. I know he is. I can feel him getting harder inside of me and his tempo speeds up. I have noticed this pattern since the beginning of last week.

"I'm about to..."

"I know. Unngghhhh. Me too." I interrupt him.

"Talk to me baby. Make me crash over the edge. Make me loose control."

"Fuck me. Fuck me until you cum. Fuck a baby into me. Make me grow round with your child. Ungghh. Then fuck me while I'm big and pregnant. Make me cum all over your dick so you can fuck me some more. Fuck me so hard you put two babies into my oven. Ooooooohhhhhh. I'm gonna cum. Uuuuuummmmmmmmm."

"Yes. Oh yes baby. Yes!!" he came just as I did again. I don't know how or why, but he holds off until I cum so he can cum with me.

"You amaze me every time that you know just what to say to drive me crazy. You are amazing, simply beautiful."

"Yeah. I know. Can you unlock me please? So we can cuddle. You know that I love to cuddle after a good, hard fuck."

"You and me both baby. You and me both." He undoes the cuffs and shoves the pussy plug vibrator into place. I climb into our bed. And he follows right behind me. I turn so that I am looking right at him and he pulls me into his strong arms. I wrap my arms around his waist and say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"I love you! With all my heart, I think I truly have fallen in love with you. I didn't think I would fall this hard, this fast. You are amazing to me and I love you."

He pauses for a while and I think I overstepped my bounds. Did I not remember right that he told me he loved me the second day I was here? Maybe I was dreaming.

"I... I love you too baby girl. I love you too. I didn't want to say anything after the first time it slipped so you wouldn't feel obligated to say it back. I wanted to hear you say it all on your own."

"I know. I said it all on my own. And I will remind you of that fact each and every single day for the rest of our lives." I hoped I would get to say it for the rest of his life at least. I don't know if he will want to keep me around that long.

"Good. I will remind you of the same. Say it again please. I want to hear you say it again."

" I love you Demetri. I love you more that you will ever know. I hope you feel the same about me. I want you to know that. I love, love, love, love, love you."

"Sweetheart, I will never get tired of hearing you say that. I never thought I would find someone that truly loved me for me, but I did. Thank God for you."

"Okay, okay. Lets try to get a little bit of rest we still have a week before I'm supposed to start so I can't take a test until then. You still have six days at least of multiple deposits a day. Time for some sleep."

"Okay baby. If you get needy, just wake me up. You know I am always up for getting down." he knows I get needy for him all the time, and it has gotten worse over the last few days.

"Oh baby, you know I will, but I will try to let you rest for a little while at least. I love you. Try to get some sleep."

He is out before five minutes can pass. He has been screwing himself into exhaustion. I'm going to try very hard not to come and wake him up for a few hours at the least, but I have been so horny the last few days. I need sex every few hours. As I walk out of our bedroom and down the stairs I start to get a little bit queasy. Again. Uuuuuhhggg. I have a feeling I am pregnant. I hope the test is positive when I take it in a week. I want it to be positive so badly. I think he does too. We are getting along so well. I hope it lasts. I wonder if children will change that? I think it will, but I think it will change for the better. I think he will be a wonderful father. The question is, will I be a good enough mother? Of course I will. Won't I? How could I not be? Grrrrrr. This queasiness is getting worse. I wonder if this is the onset of morning sickness? I hope so, but then again, I hope not. I don't want a queasy pregnancy. I might as well make sure that I am pregnant, but not right now. He needs his sleep.

I go downstairs to the library and grab a book off the shelf of my favorite author, Lora Leigh. By accident I grabbed my favorite book, Nauti Dreams. Hopefully this keeps my mind off of him for a while.

Before I can read through page 150 my mind is starting to drift away. Of course it is. I guess it is time to find something else to occupy my time, and I know just the thing. Skinny Dipping in my pool. I haven't gotten to yet. This will be the first time in the pool since I've been here. Its a good thing the vibrator is waterproof. I mark my spot in the book and I leave it next to my chair, My mind now focused on the water I am about to jump into. Good thing there are towels in the mud room. I won't have to go upstairs into our bathroom and bother him, the last thing I want to do.

I slip out of the back door and look really closely at the beauty that lay before me. Standing in the mud room door, I see a waterfall in the left far corner of the pool, a diving board next to the door of the mud room, and stairs to the far right. Loungers and tables are scattered around the sides and an in ground Jacuzzi sits on its own next to the stairs of the pool. A beautiful blue flower tile mosaic graces the matching bottoms of both the pool and the Jacuzzi.

I decide to get in the cool water of the pool and relax under the waterfall for a while. I grab a raft and slip slowly into the pool, adjusting to the temperature of the water as I go. Once I am all the way in the water I pull myself onto the raft and let myself drift in the water. As my body drifts so does my mind, to baby names of all things. I start thinking of genders and with that a list of names for each. Boys come to mind first. Jacob, Mark, Luke, John, Thomas, Peter, Matthew, Jude, Jeff, Jason, Jack, Malcolm, Malachi. Ooooooo. I really like Malachi. Now what about girls? Hmmmmm. Mary, Denise, Deborah, Sarah, Angel, Hannah, Alice, Rebecca, Kimberly, Kaitlynn, Anna, Kylie, Anastasia. Anastasia, I like that too. Both names I like a Russian. Of course their father is Russian too, so I guess it would fit.

I don't know how long I've been out here but I know I am starting to get cold. I know exactly how to warm up. Jacuzzi time!! I hop off the float and swim over to the stairs. Climbing out quickly, but carefully I rush over to the waiting warmth of the water in the Jacuzzi ahead of me. Sinking down to my shoulders knots I didn't even realize I had melted away. I need to find time to do this more often. I bask in the sunlight like a turtle on the side of a lake, catching vitamin D from the rays. I love being outside. I am ready for a nap of my won now that the tension has left my shoulders.

I climb out of the water and make my way back to the mud room for a shower and a towel. Chlorine turns my hair brittle and makes my skin so dry if I don't wash it off right away. I thank God there is a shower in the mud room. I don't want to wake him up before I have to. He needs the rest so much. I wash my hair, condition it, and wash up. After my shower I walk to the stairs while drying my hair with a towel. Trying to tiptoe up three flights of stairs is not easy, let me tell you. After one flight I give up. Its no use anyway. The second I go to lay down he is gonna wake up anyway. I made it to the door of our bedroom before he woke up. A small miracle in my book.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you need something." he is up and making sure I am taken care of. What an amazing man I have.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just tired, so I was gonna come and take a nap with you."

"Oh. Alright then. Are you too tired?"

I know exactly what he means by that and so I answer "I am never too tired for that."

"Tell me what you need baby."

"You. I need you. Now. Inside me. Please. I am super horny. I left you alone for as long as I could. Please baby."

"Mmmmmmm. So you need me do you? You want me right here, right now. Are you sure about that?"

"Yes please. I will beg on my knees if I have to."

"Aaaaaaaahhhh. My future wife is screwing me to death. Help!! Joking Baby. I enjoy the hell out of it all."

"Good because I don't think this will stop anytime soon. My entire family, when pregnant, are horny constantly. The guys get all they want and more. I have a feeling I will be the same way. You know, genetics and all."

"Ooooohhh. I can handle that. I think."

"Good, cause I think I am starting ot have a little bit of morning sickness."

"Really? Baby thats great!!"

"Well just in case I am. I want rough before I can't have rough anymore please."

"Your wish is my command my lovely."

I begin to laugh as he bows like a genie from a lap, here to grant my every wish. I had an idea while in the pool about something we could try so I explain my plan to him. I get on the edge of our bed, lay on my back and pull my knees up and out.

"Okay now tie the rope just above my knees to the posts so you have more access to what you want."

"Okay. Well I have an idea. You wanted rough right? Remember I promised you something?"

A shiver of anticipation runs down m spine. I remember exactly what he promised. The same treatment that was given to my ass was about to be given to my pussy.

"Good, I see you remember what I am talking about. I can tell by the look on your face you know what is coming to you and you seem excited about it." I simply nod my head yes, I'm too excited to do anything else.

He expertly ties my knees to the posts of the bed and we begin. He pulls the plug from my already soaked pussy. The plug is still full of my juices, so it slips easily into my ass with no problem. Because my pussy is wet and slightly larger than my ass, he starts with three fingers. Its filling and I love it. He works those three fingers in and out, in different rhythms for a while. Scissoring his fingers to begin stretching my pussy. He adds a fourth finger after a few minutes. I am stretched to capacity, or so I thought. In the same way he had last time, he curled his fingers up, only this time that action rubbed against my g-spot triggering and intense orgasm. He curled his fingers a few times, sending shocks through my body. Soon he finished playing banjo on my g- spot and started to move hos fist slowly in and out of my soaking channel. He starts to build momentum and power. Faster and harder he goes and I am loving it. I feel full and every time his fist moves inside of me. I can feel it against the vibrator in my ass. The more he moves the more ready I am for my favorite toy.

He senses my frustration and pulls his fist all the way out and replaced it with his dick. I can't wait to be pounded, tied like this I bet I will feel a lot more. To tease me he only put the head in and moved only an inch in and then pulls out. I whimper, begging without words. He gives in and starts to go in more and more with every stroke.

"Oooooohhhh. Yeeeaaaaahhhhh Babbbyyyy. Yeeeaaaaahhhhh. Ooo just like that. I'm close baby. You do wicked things to me, and I love it."

"I love it too baby. Cum for me cause I'm just behind you."

I cum right after he tells me to. No longer am I just an innocent little virgin. I am a full blown whore for my husband, well my will be husband, father of my children, love of my life. Take your pick.

He was right, he wasn't but two seconds behind me, our climax almost exactly at the same time. I feel his cum splash against my cervix and that makes my climax all the more intense. I am pregnant. I know for sure that I am even though I can't take the test for a few more days. There is no way that I am not.

Once I come off my natural high I ask him to untie me. I was comfortable enough but I wanted to lay with my head on his chest, like I always do when just had sex. He puts a plug into my pussy before he unties me. I roll over to snuggle up to him. I love to just listen to his heartbeat. I looked up at him and told him what I had been thinking about during my time in the pool.

"Have you thought of any names for your children? I was thinking about it today while I was swimming. The names Malachi and Anastasia came to mind. What about you? Any ideas?"

"I like those names. I never thought about it because it was never a possibility to me. I love you baby."

"I love you too. Can we go to bed now? I am really tired now."

"Of course we can baby. Lets get you tucked in and comfortable."

He pulled back the blankets on our bed, and climbed into bed with me. He lifted his arm and curled me up on his chest. His arms wrap around me and start to drift away to sleep in the safety and comfort of my fiance's arms. My dreams are filled with love and children. I can almost taste how much I want this dream to come true.