Childhood Demons Ch. 04

Story Info
Reminders of promises from long ago.
8.8k words
4.88
9.4k
7
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

So, back to the ruined village on the mountain where things get a little ... well, the snow has a hard time staying clean at all, for one thing.

But before that, we'll look in on the motor launch down at the coast, since you can't expect a male and three females to sit there looking at each other with halos on, can you?

No you can't, if I have to tell you. 0_o

*****

A little bay, not far from the village of Colla, Algeria

A'ishah stepped out into the main part of the lower part of the cabin down there below the deck. She'd had to use the head and also, she'd found the large pan of heated water that she'd been told of, so she'd quickly bathed as well.

Now, she looked around a little apprehensively. The cabin was dark and she could see no one and nothing. Clutching the towel to herself, she stepped out cautiously, more than a little nervous over the idea of tripping over something and most of all, she was nervous since she couldn't see any of her friends.

Suddenly, she was seized and lifted up a little and she screamed. She still couldn't see anything, but she knew that she was being whirled around and then she felt herself being lifted higher a little roughly and she screamed again. As she struggled to keep what little orientation she had left in the darkness, she heard a match being struck and across the cabin, a small flame flared to life.

The cabin seemed to move again as did the flame and then A'ishah shrieked and cried out to find that something had her by the ankle as well and it was pulling on her leg.

The Bedouin girl screamed again and again as the cabin was lit slowly by the lantern as it began to burn well and was adjusted. For just an instant, she saw the females, grinning and leering at her.

Then she hung upside down, screaming for all that she as worth.

The suddenness and the severe change in her position, coupled with the force of her cries caused a change inside of her which the strangeness of her upside down position didn't help and in the middle of all of the heavy breathing around her and as she struggled and fought helplessly, a small sound escaped from the bottom of her - which was the top at that point.

There was sudden silence for a moment and it happened again.

Even upside-down, A'ishah's eyes widened.

Then the moment was over and they all laughed, A'ishah laughing the loudest.

Håkan rolled his eyes, though he was chuckling as he eased A'ishah down onto the bed.

"I couldn't help it! "she laughed and it turned into a squealing laugh after a second, "I'm sorry," she gasped, trying to get her words out, "I tried really ... hard that time, I swear it."

"Throw her over the side," Zhaeri laughed, "Any girl can make a better actress."

"Can we try again?" A'ishah asked, "I'll do better, Håkan. Just give me another chance. I didn't know that I'd do that." She began to laugh all over again. "It was an accident!"

"Always laughing," Koåhn giggled as she pointed, "A'ishah likes too much."

Håkan was smiling though he shook his head slowly, "Not much matches left."

"She wriggles like an eel," Zhaeri grinned, "do it anyway."

The male nodded and he grabbed A'ishah' ankle once more and then she was upside down again. "W-what are you going to do ... to me?"

He didn't answer, other than leer at her. He only lifted her higher and she grew a little fearful, since this wasn't as the game was to go.

But Håkan didn't care and he lifted her high enough so that the sole of her foot brushed the ceiling. She felt his hand against the small of her back as he pulled her closer to him.

His arms slowly wrapped around her and A'ishah eased her legs down slowly on either side of the male's head, all the nervousness and uncertainty gone from her as his tongue told her how he really felt as he carried her folded in half over him to step to the bed and lay her down as he knelt on it.

She was just reaching for his thick shaft when she saw it recede into the distance a little bit before she could get it and there was a hand against her mound.

"You are not wet enough to play with him," Zhaeri pronounced as Koåhn pulled A'ishah even more. A'ishah struggled for a moment and then Koåhn quickly lowered herself over the Bedouin's face.

A'ishah struggled and fought, but it was no use and so she began to lick the wild one's labia, reaching up to hold her hips and pull her down a little more. A'ishah had come to love the way that they were larger than her. She liked it whenever they pulled her around because really, they were being very gentle.

And something that she really loved was to press her face into these sweet, dark places and suck hungrily.

She felt Koåhn caressing her body softly while Zhaeri pulled her legs apart and began to do the same thing to A'ishah. The only difference was that she was being more ... general about it and licked and drooled over everything from asshole to tea kettle and from one thigh to the other down there on A'ishah - who wondered at it a little.

After a time where Koåhn had her pleasure for a while, and A'ishah had taken hers twice, they moved and A'ishah hung in their grasp, one each holding her up by the wrists to carry her the short distance to where Håkan lay waiting for her.

She was placed carefully so that she sat on his large and very hard masculinity and the bottom of it pressed against her to make her moan. A'ishah's eyes were wide by that point and Zhaeri whispered to her roughly. "Lean on him, my little love. Put your hands on his chest and rub yourself along him.

Listen to us, and you will come to know one way to please him, other than only looking at you so fondly."

As they coached her, A'ishah began, doing her best to heed what they told her to do and before long, she and Håkan were smiling at each other as she worked her hips to glide back and forth while Koåhn looked on from where she had her head against her brother. A'ishah watched as her long tongue darted out to tease one or the other of them.

This was a little sad to her because she'd have wanted to lie enveloped in his arms as he fucked her bet she doubted if anything like that would ever happen. He felt amazing to her any time that he hugged her, but he dared not even sleep with her for fear of hurting her.

She still wanted him to fuck her and she still knew that he wouldn't - because he couldn't - for several reasons and all of them came down to his size and hers. But this way, she could at least pretend to be his third and smallest wife. This way, she could share something with him and it was enough because it would have to be. Besides, she liked it.

After her bucking orgasms ... after his quiet bellow and the way that she watched so much of his seed fly out of him into Koåhn's waiting mouth. Zhaeri lifted A'ishah, gasping and sweating, to carry her gently and lie her down in the other bed.

A'ishah looked up as Zhaeri eased herself down and she smiled, "You want me again?"

Zhaeri smiled down in reply, but she shook her head, "No. I want none of your brothel teachings now - though I have become such a willing learner.

Now, I want only to hold the one who has taken all of our hearts."

She wrapped herself around A'ishah so that they were face to face, "I want to look at you," she smiled as her hand lifted A'ishah's leg.

She stopped abruptly at that moment and A'ishah looked at Zhaeri's eyes, open as they were and yet seeing nothing - at least, nothing that was near to her for a long moment.

A'ishah grew concerned and was about to cry out in alarm, but then Zhaeri came back to herself and smiled even more. "I am sorry, my love. I didn't mean to frighten you. I only felt something."

"What was it?" A'ishah asked, her words coming out in a little moan the next instant as she felt Zhaeri's fingers begin to work their magic on her sex.

"Kiss me for a little while," the she-orc whispered, "and I'll tell you a little tale for once."

Two things that A'ishah loved about Zhaeri - aside from being in love with her and Koåhn, was the way that her fingers did what magical things that they did to her, and how she loved to kiss Zhaeri slowly and suck on her tusks as much as she wanted.

After a time, Zhaeri drew back and came at A'ishah from a different angle, so that she could lick the ear that she wanted to whisper into.

"Yasmikha, ..." she sighed, "Yasmikha has met the man. I have seen him through her eyes as they spoke."

"Big, blonde,?" A'ishah asked, licking Zhaeri's cheek where she could.

She felt Zhaeri's cheek move as she nodded once, "And beautiful - just as you both said. He is tall and a little mysterious as I saw him."

She smiled and A'ishah felt it, so she did, wondering what had caused it.

"He is fearless," Zhaeri sighed slowly as she let her fingers tell their own tale inside of A'ishah very slowly, promising the slow and long-lasting bliss that A'ishah loved so much from her alone, "Fearless he is and very, very strong.

A little shy as well, for he has never seen one like my sister before and from her, I can read her wondering thoughts and feel how much she likes him and - "

"And what?" A'ishah moaned in a little voice, already feeling like a little leaf slipping downstream in a stream for how good it felt to her.

Zhaeri didn't answer for a moment, but then she looked into A'ishah's eyes, "More joy for all of us, I think. Yasmikha's soldier friend has a ... he has a tail."

---------

Djuradjura Mountains

There was a soft sound from the doorway as someone walked up in the snow and then they heard a deep gasp. When they looked, the large female was standing in the doorway looking back in surprise. She paused for a moment, seeing the others.

"There are many coming up the other pass," she said, "Very unusual for them to move in numbers at night. You must be wanted badly by them. Who -?"

"Childhood friends," Kari smiled as he walked to pick up his weapon, "I think it is a lucky man who can find the demons of his youth still alive and well after so long. This is Ahnyazh and Felldis. I ... you never mentioned your name before."

"Yasmikha," she said cautiously as she looked at the others, "I didn't say it since you did not give your name."

"Kari," he smiled as he stepped over, "Or will I now have to fight my way north alone?"

"No," she shrugged, though after a second, she began to smile, "Bring your demon friends along. I would hope that they can fight. If we stand here for much longer, we will need whatever they can do."

Ahnyazh passed Yasmikha a little closely and gave her an appraising look, "Very ... nice," she nodded with a little smile which the she-orc saw was genuine.

Felldis found that he had a little trouble holding the female's gaze and she slid her hand over his backside as he passed.

"I need to learn where you find such friends, Kari," she chuckled, "I admire your taste."

"We saved him when he was very sick," Felldis offered.

"He was promised to us," Ahnyazh nodded, "in exchange."

Kari looked back and she motioned for him to lead them, "It is nothing anymore," she said in their speech, "Just something to toss at another female. I like her. Have you known her long?"

He shook his head, "We met only this evening.

And it is not nothing. I have never forgotten how we were given to each other, you were both promised to me by your mother as mine promised me to you. If we live through what comes, I think that we ought to all collect on the rest of our debts, if you still want to."

"Old friend," she smiled and he watched as it turned into a grin, "I ached only to hold you when we were small since it was all that we knew to do. Now you tempt me with a new ache."

She chuckled, "Felldis always told me that you would tempt us only to see you if we ever met again. To think that I never believed him. ...

I think now that you were right after all. Please take your wrappings from my wings. I feel that they wish to return and I wish to do what I must to keep you alive and with us.

Twenty years and yet you remember us. That is worth more to me than anything. The least that I can do is to believe in the male who was promised to us and want my wings returned to me so that I can help him again."

When Kari looked at her back, he saw that his dressings were being pushed aside from within, and there were sprouts there peeking out and already growing. He was amazed, even though he had a fair feeling that he'd been correct all along. He looked back at Felldis for a moment and he saw a slavering leer on that face, now that Ahnyazh was getting better again.

"Please come back to me unharmed," Kari said in a demonic whisper meant for only them as he worked, "I have lived thinking that you died in that house. To find you among the living and here with me ... I ... I still love you."

Ahnyazh seized him and held on tightly as she waved her brother over, "Felldis, mark this night. Our Kari is returned to us." The three shared a kiss a Yasmikha watched and then they stepped out into the night.

Outside the ruined door, Kari pulled off the last of the dressings and dropped them in the snow. Ahnyazh shook her head and bent forward a little as she frowned with some effort while she began to grunt softly with every strained breath. As Kari stared, her wings returned to her, growing before his very gaze until she spread them fully less than a minute later and leaned her head backward with a soft roar for how very good that it felt to her.

When she looked across to him, her eyes were brimming and she quickly brushed the tears away with her fingers, "I will always listen to you for this. I have kept my life and my wings because of you. Luck?"

She laughed, "Lucky are the ones who find their male alive and well and still believing in them after so long. Before one hair on your head is harmed, we will cover the hills with blood if we must.

Come, Brother," she smiled over, "there is killing which needs doing. After everything that we have shared as children, I think it is long past time for us to breed with him."

Felldis nodded with a suddenly happy laugh, "I want. ... I want both!"

Yasmikha stared in wonder until Ahnyazh looked over with a pleased smile, "Which direction, lovely one? Show us the way to where we are to begin and ... how many do we speak of here?"

Yasmikha pointed, "That way, perhaps a hundred and more. Some horses too. I would spare those, were I you. Not everyone here can fly and the snows down below on the other side are deep."

The pair of demons took off then, leaving the echoes of their wild laughter behind them.

"What now? Kari asked, "There is not much more that I can get my comrades to do in their defense that we have not already done."

"We take their weapons," Yashmikha shrugged, "We will put the bullets to better use, I think. I doubt that their first thoughts when they awake will have any sense to them if they see me or the ones who fly. After that, I think that we ought to go and see if your friends need any help. We can always wake these three if we are losing and are chased back up here."

He nodded and they walked softly over to where the men slept, taking their guns.

"Why do you smile so?" Kari asked as they began to walk in the other direction just as the faint sounds of gunfire came to them through the falling snow.

Yasmikha chuckled, "Your girlfriend there, she called me lovely. I need more friends like her. Will they be alright until we get there? I would hate for them to be harmed. And what was that business about her wings?"

Kari made a face as he shouldered the heavy machine gun as well as the rifles, "The wings were taken from her by a man, a mage or something like that who was hiding in that building. I think that he told the others that he would bring them a weapon in Ahnyazh by forcing her to kill us for their cause. I don't mind their cause; I would just prefer not to die for being on the other side of it. I even admire what they are attempting.

From what I saw, he'd prepared well, so that when she was drawn through, she was in a circle which bound her. He had iron chains on her before she knew what was happening. They can be bound that way as well, but only for a time. Still, it hurts them. While she was like that, he cut her wings off crudely, being no swordsman. He was about to cut her tail off when I walked in.

Felldis forced his way through, but wasn't able to do much beyond harassing the idiot. If he'd come through in the same place, he'd have been trapped too by the circle, but with no chains to bind him ... Felldis might have been able to free Ahnyazh. I got there in the middle of it all."

He looked over, "They can be bound - even imprisoned - but one who does that must live with the knowledge that they will repay the debt, somehow, someday, but with certainty. And they can travel in their pursuit of vengeance - even to the other side of human death, since it is not the same to them.

But for them to even be here is a little like breaking some laws of existence. I was of the mind that her wings might come back and I was right, I guess. I just didn't know that with a little proof, her will could do the rest. I doubt now that there are any broken wings lying on the floor in that place.

And your cares are at least a little groundless. Her kind is very hard to harm at all, once they are here. It is very hard to kill them unless they are weakened. I knew them when we were children and they did save my life, along with the strength and efforts of our mothers."

"And are you promised to them, as was said?" Yasmikha asked.

Kari nodded, "It was the bargain struck between two mothers then. I was very sick and they came through to help me until I was better. I got a little of their blood as they got mine, so by the time that I was fully grown, I was much stronger. The exchange caused them to have blue in their yellow eyes. Also, since we have never had the chance to fully explore it, we do not know how much they became akin to what I am and how close that I was brought to being what they are.

I do know that it obviously wasn't a complete exchange or I'd have died. Their blood is poison to humans in anything but trace amounts."

He sighed, "At least I've never felt the need to eat human flesh, so I'm a little thankful.

She nodded with a little smile, "I think that I know now how a human man can have a tail."

He nodded, "I can hide it from others, but not ones like you who have the true sight. More than anything, I now want to join with them, out of long memories and desires which grew in us over time."

She reached over and touched his hair near the front of his head, "You didn't mention these little things."

Kari shrugged, "I often forget them unless I'm trying to comb my hair."

Yasmikha smiled, "They're very small of course, but I like them. Seen in the right way, they give you a certain character, I think."

He looked over with a soft smile, "I don't think that any of this should dissuade you if you might still have an interest, Yasmikha. All that has changed is that for the first time in so long, I am back among the only others of my particular kind, for they were changed as well by it. They are demons and I am not, but to us, we are the same."

"Oh, I'm not dissuaded," she chuckled, "I seem to keep finding more things to like about you."

It brought a wide smile to Kari's face, "You just ought to allow the three of us a little time. We have been lost to each other for so long and to find them means that we need to be together to learn what we have or do not. You like Felldis too, yes?"

Yasmikha groaned quietly, "From my first look and it is strange to me. I have never liked ones that size before, but there is something to him - to them both, actually. It makes me want them in the strangest way. I think that I'd need to be a little careful not to break his back - but ohh Kari, how I want that male.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers