Childhood Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Circumstances put me together with an old friend again...
3.5k words
4.18
26.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had many requests to continue my experiences from "Childhood Friends", so here is the next chapter. Reading "Childhood Friends" first will probably make more sense of this story.

*****

My husband Brian and I had lived in Atlanta for a little over three months. Money was still very tight, but we were slowly climbing out of debt. The best news was, we had found someone who wanted to rent our old farmhouse back in the Midwest. The new renters were a young couple who had recently gotten married and were living in her parent's basement, and they were thrilled to find a place of their own they could afford. Brian and I would need to spend a couple of days at the old house, making some minor repairs and doing a good cleaning before the new renters, Todd and Chrissi, moved in.

Coming home from work on a Saturday afternoon, I heard Brian talking on the phone. As he was hanging up, he said "that would be great Billy, and we certainly do appreciate it. Thanks again."

I froze for a moment, realizing who he was talking to, but asked him anyway, "what was that about Brian?"

"That was Billy Scott. I have a heavy travel schedule the next few weeks and cannot go back to help you clean the house. However, you can fly up and Billy is going to pick you up at the airport and take you by the house so you can get our old pickup to drive while you are there."

Looking at him I pleaded, "Brian, please let's go together. I really do not want to go by myself. Please?"

"Emma, there's really not that much to do, and one of us should meet the new renters and pick up the rent and deposit check. You should only be gone 2 to 3 days. Billy will drive you back to the airport when you need to leave."

What Brian still did not know was that Billy and I had been fucking the last few weeks we lived there. To be more accurate, the first time he fucked me was not technically rape, but I was a reluctant participant while his cock pounded me into submission. However, from that point on I was quite willing. Then to make matters worse, his brother Tom came into the picture, and the day before I left for Atlanta I had spent the day in bed with the two of them as they took turns with me.

The last thing I wanted was to see them again. First, because I knew they would probably have full intentions of fucking me while I was there. And second, I knew that I did not have the will power to try and stop them. If perfectly honest with myself, the desire to fuck Billy seemed to always be in the back of my mind, and more than once I had dreams of the two of them sharing me again.

Brian booked my airline ticket, while I continued to find reasons that he should go with me, to no avail. On a Tuesday morning he took me to the airport, giving me a quick kiss and telling me he would pick me up Friday evening.

The day turned out to be one of those travel days from hell, with heavy rains, storms and tornadoes, and my flight was delayed for hours. We finally landed at 4:00 PM that afternoon, and exiting the plane I gave Brian a quick call to let him know I had arrived safely. "Be sure to tell Billy I said hello," he told me as we hung up.

As I walked to the baggage claim I say Billy standing there waiting for me. For Billy, he had dressed up, wearing dark jeans and a new white t-shirt. He looked like he had been working out, as his biceps seemed even larger, and that belly he had before was gone. Giving each other the obligatory greeting hug, I remembered how big he was as I felt swallowed up in his arms.

Stepping back he looked at me, saying "Emma, you look absolutely wonderful, even prettier that I remember!"

I'm one of those people that still dresses up somewhat when flying, rather than those people who dress like they're going out to cut the lawn. I had on a nice summer skirt with a silk blouse and simple heels. Nothing fancy but I thought it looked nice.

Billy had driven his old corvette. It was hard to get into gracefully while wearing a skirt. "Nice legs" he commented as the skirt slid up my thighs when getting int. Typical Billy.

On the 45 minute drive home he chatted about his furniture business and some new pieces he had designed and could not wait to show me.

While he talked, he also "casually" had his right hand on my thigh for most of the drive, trying to slide it between my legs. And no doubt he noticed when I spread my thighs slightly, allowing him more access. I had sworn I was not going to let this happen, and here I was less than half an hour from the airport, and my panties were already wet.

"Since there is no electric power at your place, I've fixed up the spare bedroom at my house. I hope that is okay."

I had not even thought about that - getting power turned on was one of the things I had planned to do while here. "That's no problem, I can stay at my house, it's only one night," I replied. I noticed that my voice seemed to be shaking.

"That's ridiculous - you cannot stay at the house with no power, no lights or water."

And he was right, so I said okay.

Arriving at his house, he said "Emma, you get settled in. I'm changing into my work clothes because I have a piece that I need to finish for delivery tomorrow. Come on out the the workshop when you're ready and I'll show you the new pieces."

Unpacking my suitcase I glanced at Billy's room across the hall. This was an old house, and like many, the doors did not shut well. He had stripped off his t-shirt and jeans, and walked across the room to pick up his work jeans. I was ashamed of myself as I watched him walking with his huge cock swinging between his legs. That cock I remembered so well. "Damn, I have to get myself under control," I thought.

About half an hour later I walked to the shop. Billy was just finishing packaging a chair.

"Hey Emma, let me show you a couple of new pieces" he said. We talked for awhile then our conversation dried up.

"Emma, about the last time we were here..."

Then it was like time rolled back almost 6 months. Then I was wearing denim shorts and a tank top over a skimpy swim suit. Pushing me against the wall, his mouth came down on mine. I struggled to get away while he literally tore my clothes off me. Then he had me on my back on his work table, pulling me to the edge and spreading my legs as he undressed. Still struggling, I could not get up to get away. I remembered the shock as he took his cock in his hand, I remembered the size of it, thinking how he was going to hurt me. And then for the first time he fucked me. Fucked me on the work table in his shop. The rest of that day came flooding back to me, remembering every way he used me that day.

And today, in his workshop, I stood in front of him again. Knowing he was going to fuck me.

Walking to me, he kissed me. I could once again taste the cigarettes on his mouth, a smell and taste I disliked, except on him it tasted good. Then stepping back he said, "how about I don't tear your clothes up this time."

Unbuttoning my blouse, he slipped it over my shoulders and tossed it on a sofa. Then unzipped my skirt as I stepped out of it. The balconet bra I was wearing seemed to lift my breasts up to him, and the thong bikini I wore covered very little. I knew that I had bought these for Billy when I purchased then. Knew that he would see them when Brian made me come here alone.

Standing there looking, he simply said "My God."

Unclasping my bra, I slipped out of my panties and stood before him while he undressed. He was already becoming erect as I took him in my left hand, biting my lip as I looked at my wedding ring against his cock.

Then quickly, Billy lifted me to his work table, laying me on my back and pulling me to the edge as he lined up with my wet slit...

Slowly working himself into me with his left hand, his calloused thumb and fingers of his right hand played with my clitoris as I began squirming on the table. "Fuck me now Billy. Fuck me hard like I like it." I remembered the first time he was in me, stunned to realize that there really is such a thing as a 10" cock, and wanting all of him now.

Grabbing my hips, he slammed into me hard, causing a slight scream to escape my mouth. Deep inside me I felt him hit my cervix and beyond. Then he began fucking me, his cock against me cervix with every stroke, which drove me wild. Within moments I was whimpering. I felt like electricity was running through my body. Then the orgasms hit me, one after another like on a roller coaster, my legs in the air as my body and arms flailed on the table. And he kept pounding me for what seemed forever, until I could feel his cock grow even more while my pussy tightened around him. Then he came, stream after stream hitting my nerve endings until I collapsed on the table.

I'm not sure how much time went by, as I felt Billy flip me over on my stomach, pulling my ass up to him and sliding inside me again, using that position to go even deeper than before. Quickly getting me to that rolling orgasm that hitting my cervix with his cock caused, I lost control again. To my right I could see a mirror, reflecting a petite, late-30's blonde being handled like a toy by this man, impaled on his huge cock. The sight of him riding me caused my orgasms to increase.

Billy fucked me two or three more times before scooping me up in his arms, carrying me into the house and putting me into his bed.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of breakfast. Realizing I was cover in our dried juices, I quickly headed to the bathroom and showered. Dressed in denim shorts and a tank top, I headed to the kitchen where Billy had breakfast ready.

"I'm leaving for a delivery this morning, and probably will not be back until this evening," Billy said.

I had a full day of work ahead at the rental house, and told him no problem, I would see him this evening.

After breakfast, he took me to my house and we got the old pickup truck running. Walking to his truck he stopped, walked back and quickly kissed my mouth. This was a complication I did not need.

With the power restored, I made quick work of cleaning the interior. I was surprised when the newlyweds stopped by. Todd was from out of state, but Chrissi turned out to the the daughter of some people I know that live in the area. To say the two of them were cute would be an understatement. He was about 5'9" and slender, while she looked like a magazine cover - about 5 ft. tall, a picture perfect body and blonde hair half way down her back.

"We have a little problem," Todd said. "We had to repair a car, and the wedding cost more than expected, and we cannot afford to rent the house. At least not for a few months."

This was not good news for Brian and me, as we had counted heavily on this income. I told them I would be there until Friday, and maybe we could figure something out. But I did not know what.

I called Brian later, and we discussed what we should do. As much as we would like to hold the house for them, we simply could not do that financially. I really did not want to talk much, especially when Brian asked "Hey, tell Billy I said hello!"

About 7:00 that evening, just as I was getting ready to leave, Todd showed up at the door. A friend of Chrissi's family had loaned them the money for the first 6 months rent, which would give them time to get caught up on their bills. So if it was still available, they would like to move into the house on Sunday when he got back from an out of town trip. I was surprised and so happy for them, as he handed me cash for the first 6 months. I called Brian right away to let him know.

That night I stayed at Billy's again. As he walked into the house, I realized later that I had practically attacked him, and within moments we were in his bed, with me riding him like some kind of crazy lady - what the hell was happening with me?

Thursday morning I needed to finish up a few things to get the house ready, and Billy left for another delivery. About noon I drove back to Billy's house to pick up a hammer. There was a blue pickup in the drive which I recognized a his brother Tom's, along with an older Nissan 4-door car.

I was dreading meeting Tom because of what had happened before I moved away. To be more specific, how he had fucked me on the hood of a car while at a party. So I decided to get it over with, go in and say hello and get back to my house. Knocking on the door a couple of times, nobody answered so I walked into the house.

I could hear a girl's voice say "So just today, right? I don't have to do this again?"

Tom replies "yes, just today. And your husband paid the rent, correct."

"Yes, he gave it to Emma last night. And nobody will ever know about this, right?"

I then recognized the girl as Chrissi, and as I put things together, Tom had loaned or given them the money for rent. And she was there to pay him back. What an asshole he is, which I already know.

Walking quietly down the hall, I looked in the bedroom as he motioned Chrissi to take her clothes off. She was wearing a summer dress with thin straps, along with sandals. Kicking the sandals off, she slowly pulled the dress over her head and tossed it on a chair. Now wearing only panties, she stood there until he motioned for her to remove them, which she did. I thought I could hear her sniffling.

I knew she was 21 years old, but my god she looked as if she could have been sixteen.

"Beautiful" he said. "Now you can undress me."

Hesitating, Chrissi began removing Tom's clothes. What I then noticed, and she had not seen, was a small movie camera on the chest. God, he was going to film this!

This man seemed to be four times her size - and I knew that his cock was even larger than Billy's, or at least had seemed so the last time he fucked me.

Pulling his boxer shorts off, she caught her breath for a moment when she saw him.

At this point, I was deciding what to do. I felt I could not let this man take advantage of this girl, and was at the point of walking into the room and stopping this. Knowing, however, that if he would relent then I probably would have to offer myself up to him. But, I had done that before...

Just as I started to open the door all the way and walk into the room, Chrissi dropped to her knees, taking his hardening cock into her hands, moving her mouth to it. I knew what she was doing, thinking that if she could make him cum quickly he would not fuck her. But that would just be a start for Tom.

Amazingly enough, she was quite talented at what she was doing - much more so than I was at that age. Then again, I had read that girls today do not consider giving a blow job to be sex (thanks to a former President), so maybe she was experienced.

"Chrissi, I appreciate what you are doing, and trust me, you will get another opportunity," said Tom. "But in the meantime lay back."

Chrissi replied, with a sniffle, "okay, but please don't hurt me. And please, you cannot, you know, cum inside of me."

Yeh, I thought, knowing how rough Tom could be. And, he would cum anywhere he wanted to.

To this day I am ashamed of myself for not stopping this. But on the other hand everything was consensual, with video to prove it.

Surprisingly I could see her slit was already very wet as he continued teasing her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit. Finally she looked at him and said "Just do it. Just get it over with!" And with that, he thrust forward and buried himself in this little white angel as her eyes got wide and a strangled noise came from her throat. Tom began pounding her with no mercy as she spread her legs wider to try to accommodate him. This seemed to go on forever, as she slowly began to try to wrap her small legs around him, her little hands tight on his back, her hips now rising in rhythm to his hard thrusts, until she pulled his head to her and whispered something into his ear.

Climbing off her, Tom layed down on his back while Chrissi climbed up on top of him, straddling him before lowering herself onto his cock. I was frozen in place as I watched, her ass wiggling and flipping around on him like I had never seen before. My god, she was fucking the hell out of him. They came together, Tom's hips straining up as he shot into her, while Chrissi gyrated wildly on his cock.

Hidden in the shadows, I continued watching as she took him in her mouth and within a short time had him rock hard again. Sitting up, Chrissi climbed on Tom's lap as he slid inside her. Standing up he held her little ass in his hands, her legs wrapped around him and her arms around his neck. At that moment he looked at me and smiled, as I realized he had know the whole time that I was there. And I knew he was just getting started with her, as I quickly left the house.

Back at my house I finished everything and was locking up when there was a knock on the door. I was surprised to see Todd there, as I thought he was traveling. "Hi Emma," he said, "I got back from my trip early. Is Chrissi here?" I simply told him I had not seen her.

Later that evening I drove to Billy's house. Both Tom and Chrissi's cars were gone. I knocked and called out before walking in, and Billy was in his room undressing. Withing moments I had my clothes off and pushed him pack on the bed, his cock in my mouth.

"What has gotten into you little Emma?"

"Roll over onto your back. I have some new things to try out on you." And them I was riding him, trying the little ass flips and wiggles that I had seen Chrissi do when riding Tom. And Billy came like never before.

Late the next day, I got off my plane in Atlanta, grabbed my baggage and walked out the door where Brian was waiting.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Just fine, but I'll probably go back in a few months to see if everything with the house is okay."

Two months later we received an email from Todd and Chrissi, along with some photos of the property. They had planted a lot of flower beds, and the place looked very nice. We were happy to see someone enjoying the old home. And, I could not help but picture in my mind the last time I had seen Chrissi...

A couple of weeks later I received a text message from a number I did not recognize. It read "Hi Emma, Billy gave me your number. I will be traveling through Atlanta later this week, and wondered if, you know, maybe we could get together for a coffee...or something? Tom"

I answered "Yes" as quickly as I could type.