Children of Moonlight

Story Info
A sleeping beauty and her shadow prince.
1.9k words
4.34
15.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers

Author's Note: I wrote this a few years ago, after I had a dream. It's more romantic than raw. I hope you like it. As always, please leave comments and/or vote. Thanks!

---

I stood still in the darkness, but I knew he could see me. My wine red dress went mostly unseen in the shadows, but my skin glowed in the beams of moonlight. My breath catches in my throat; my heart pounds vigorously against my ribs. I sense him behind me, watching me. A light spring breeze cools my heated skin, and liquid fire jolted through my veins like an electrical current.

After composing my features, I whirled to face him. I was like a raging storm that couldn't be contained much longer. I pretended to be unaffected, but my eyes selfishly drank in the sight of him. The hard set to his jaw and the dark intensity in his eyes told me that he'd finally come for what he wanted. The message I read in his face caused a sliver of fear to spear through my body. My pulse beat like a caged butterfly in my throat. I could no longer act indifferent to him.

He took a step forward with a purposeful feline grace, a tiger courting its prey. He stared into my wide chocolate colored eyes and I was lost. As he moved closer, I stepped back, until the balcony rail was at my back. The golden light from the doorway glowed from behind him and caressed the dark strands of his silky mane. I wanted to run my fingers through it, but I quickly banished the thought from my mind. I could not surrender. If I surrendered, I would never again be able to walk away from him. Time spent with him was too addicting. It had been hard enough to walk away from it all once. I still remembered the flammable passion, the piercing sensations, and the rapturous highs. To give in would mean losing any remaining capability I had to turn away from any amount of affection this shadow prince might offer me.

With a firmer resolve, I raised a hand to ward him away, but he continued to advance with sure steps. His last step brought his chest up against my small palm. The heady masculine scent that always clung to his skin washed over me. I swayed gently. He placed his hands on my shoulders to steady me. His heat seared my bare flesh. Without knowing how it happened, I was suddenly wrapped up in his arms, pressed tight against him. My eyes closed and his stare when to my full lips as they parted softly on a quick breath. Carefully, he rubbed his cheek against my smooth hair. I smelled like casaba melon and plum: Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret. His grip on me tightened slightly when I stayed in his arms. He knew now that I would no longer fight him. He was relieved to be able to finally hold me without having to fight me.

My will to battle had fled. I couldn't resist him once those strong arms were around me. I was sunk. It felt so very wonderful to be able to simply savor the feel of him, the sight of him, the scent of him. I wanted to experience all the pleasures I had forbidden myself from having. I wanted to be completely lost in him. My hands slid over his shoulders to sift through his hair. At last, I raised my eyes to his. His gaze was searching, looking for something that he apparently found. A smile curved his touchable lips for the first time tonight as he looked into my drugged stare. Tenderly, he took my hand in his and led me down the balcony steps onto soft, dewy grass.

Together, hand in hand, we walked on the winding brick path into the rose garden. Looking into my eyes, he took off his black jacket and spread it carefully on a large stretch of grass. Smiling, I lay gently on top of the jacket, facing him with soft welcome. I reached out for him and he came without hesitation. The two of us were filled with a sense of wonder at how we were both getting what we had craved for so long.

He covered my body with his, matching his hardness to my curves. Ripples of excitement rolled like waves through me. A small moan passed my lips. I noticed his breathing was now ragged like my own. I raised my lips for the first kiss and he happily accommodated me.

His lips were a contradiction: soft and firm at the same time. My hands clutched at his shoulders while he thrust his tongue provocatively into my mouth. He explored my mouth like an expert, drinking in my taste. My tongue met his and we devoured each other. It seemed that no matter how much I got of him, it would never be enough. I felt like I would always crave him, whether we were together or apart.

He broke away panting and stared at my kiss-swollen lips. His eyes burned and I watched him as he knelt above me. I lay back and offered myself to his advances. His hand brushed through my brunette curls. His smile was full of genuine affection. After brushing his lips over mine in a light kiss, he skimmed them over my jaw, my slender neck, and my collar bone. Light gasps of pleasure and rumbling feminine groans issued from my throat.

He kissed and licked his way to the flesh swelling above the top of my dress. He seemed to grow more uninhibited as he heard my moans of ecstasy. The weight of him settled on top of me and I could feel him aroused against my belly. The fire within me burned even hotter; my back arched off the ground to bring my body closer to him. The zipper on the back of my dress was undone with deft fingers. His capable hands slid over the smooth skin of my back, and farther down still. He cupped me in his hands, groaning with pleasure. I felt frantic with the need to feel his bare skin against mine. In my hurry to take his shirt off, the buttons popped and landed somewhere unnoticed. My palms ran over his torso hungrily. I wanted so badly to know every plane of his body.

I was so caught up in him that I didn't even realize that he'd begun to remove my dress until it was discarded on the grass. I no longer cared. I wanted this.

He dipped his head and flicked his tongue over a hard nipple, making me thrash beneath him. His hot lips closed around the pink flesh and my hips jerked up against his. I couldn't contain the delicate whimpers that filled the air between us. I continued to squirm under his masculine assault. The surprising scrape of teeth made my sharp groan pierce the quiet of our stolen haven. The painful pleasure of his attention caused me to tear my nails down his bare back. The feel of his muscles fluttering strongly beneath my hands made the wet heat between my thighs all the more evident. Before much longer, he removed my red silk panties. Thought ceased and instinct took control.

Bending upwards, I sink my teeth into his shoulder while my nails bite into his upper back. He growls like a wild animal, low and rumbling. Driven by some primitive force, I slide my hands down his chest, over his stomach, to his belt. I unbuckled his belt and he moved away just far enough to strip off his pants and everything else. Even that small distance caused me to murmur a complaint. He returned quickly, nude and hot.

The first touch of his naked body to mine was a shock; it ignited potent flames of need in the core of me. He struggled to win back control and I knew that I had to have him. I wanted him to make me his. I wanted all of him, and I wanted to give him memories he would never be able to forget. No matter how the morning after went, I would always remember this erotic escape for the rest of my life.

His fingertip made its way to my wet pussy, caressing the bud he found within my soft petals. I sobbed at the exquisite pleasure. I gasped when he slipped two fingers smoothly inside me. I knew he could feel how ready he had made me. I know it must have taken a lot for him to hold back, but he looked at me one last time for permission. I knew he didn't want to give me a reason to regret something as beautiful as this. I reached for him so that he could be sure I wanted him tonight. My curvy hips lifted up to cradle his. Positioning himself between my bent thighs, he slides his hands beneath me to raise my body to him.

In one sharp, long thrust he was inside me. He takes a moment to absorb the feeling of being buried inside me. I tightened myself around him, squeezing my inner muscles gently. He slid back, then thrust in again, hard and rough the way he knew I wanted it. I clung to him, afraid to be lost in the excitement. I whimpered his name. My torso was undulating in rolling waves. Some restraint inside of him broke, releasing a primal savagery.

He stroked me harder and rougher. The brush of his chest on my breasts aroused me further. I was scratching, biting, groaning and moaning. I begged for more and pleaded for everything. Before long, we couldn't stand the pain of so much pleasure. With one deep thrust of his hardness inside me, a dam broke, flooding me with sensation. As I climaxed around him, his release began. He moaned and it sounded like it was ripped from his body. The world broke in a Technicolor explosion, dousing us both in vivacious color.

A feeling of complete satisfaction cloaked me in warmth. Minutes later he was putting on his pants quietly. I was afraid he was leaving me already, but he turned to me with a tender grin and that fear fled. I gave him a shy smile as I slipped his suit jacked around me.

Somehow he found the strength to lift me carefully into his arms. Slipping around to the private entrance, he made his way inside with his half-naked treasure. Going up the stairs, he stared down at his precious fit in awe. She looked back with heart wrenching happiness. Upstairs, he backed into a large, lavishly decorated room.

Tenderly, he laid me on a pillowy down blanket on a canopied bed. He soon joined me and pulled me against him. He wrapped his body around me and pulled the blanket up over us. Feeling safe for one of the few times in my life, I fell asleep feeling happy and content.

He kissed the cheek of his sleeping beauty, feeling grateful for the angelic wonder he had been given. He whispers a promise to her in the moonlight, then joins his beauty in sleep.

---

Somewhere lays a wine colored dress, amidst a haven of roses. A shadow prince and his princess sleep in a blissful paradise, where the night is never over.

indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers