Children of the Light Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"You are not being truthful." He told her.

"Yea, I guess I ain't." She made a soft sound of humor.

"So? Which one do you come from?" She asked, finally, after a long moment of silence.

"Which one?"

"Yea, which planet? You are from another planet, aren't you?"

"No. I am from the light." He told her.

"How can that be?"

"It just is."

"Wow." Then she fell silent for a long time. She appeared to be thinking.

"I'm not afraid of you, you know." She said.

"I know."

"Are you going to...you know, leave later?"

"Yes."

"How long will you be around?"

"Until I know if your race can join with us."

"Your People? Where are they?" She was confused again.

"Out there, searching."

"Searching? For what?"

"We seek a race that is pure, to join with us in the light." He said.

"Pure? Good luck with that around here!" She laughed.

Getting up, she held out her hand.

"Wait a minute, at least put some pants on."

"Why?" He asked.

"We don't let anyone but our boyfriends or girlfriends see us. Well. Most of the time anyway." She giggled at that.

"I do not understand." D'aath knew he could sense why if he wanted to, but he wanted to save the energy and he was finding conversing by sound with her enjoyable.

"Sex is..well, it's fun but when people hook up it is supposed to be for life." She told him.

"Hook up?"

"Yea. You know, when they get married, have sex and babies and a house with a white fence and all of that shit."

D'aath did not completely understand that either.

"You mean humans mate with everyone until they find the one, then mate for life?"

"Now that is funny! Not exactly, well, maybe sort of?" Her eyes got a wistful look.

"Anyway, thank you for saving me last night, I don't know how you did that." Kathy said. She was now sitting so close they were nearly touching.

"I was weakened, I am sorry I could not keep you from pain."

"That was really something, it scared me so bad but I had to get you out of the car. Then you looked dead, I never saw anything like that before."

D'aath did not respond, the Sun was getting higher and he could feel more and more energy flow into him.

They sat like that for over an hour.

"I'm getting sunburned, let's go inside." Kathy finally asked him. D'aath really didn't want to, but he got up.

"I know you don't want to but we do need to get some pants or something on you, OK?" She told him, almost reading his mind.

"OK." D'aath replied.

She dug around in a drawer, found some underwear and handed it to him. She watched with interest as he pulled them on.

"How come your..your cock changes size so much?" She asked.

"I just change the molecules."

"Oh." She blinked, then grinned.

D'aath went and sat on the porch in the Sun.

The two males came out and got into a pickup and left. Both carried what D'aath knew were firearms, a simple thought explained their function.

They glanced his direction, laughed but said nothing. The one on the passenger side was still looking back as they drove out of sight.

+++

D'aath let himself slip into an unaware state, it was as close to sleep as the Children ever did, unless deep in dreams while traveling.

It was a period of renewal, and something he needed desperately. It was completely different than when deep in the dreams, while traveling as hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of Earth years passed.

The Sun going down brought D'aath back aware. He was outside, lying on some soft plant life. He sensed the female was inside.

He got up and went inside the dwelling.

"I built a big fire in the other room, I know it's hot out but don't you need...?" Kathy told him.

"Yes, I have a need." D'aath went into the room, stood and basked.

He now had more energy up than he had managed since the transform, but still the thoughts of the Father would not come.

+++

The two men returned not long after the dark period began. D'aath sensed them coming, they had some large blocks of deceased plant life in the rear of their machine. Their thoughts were on hiding that for some reason D'aath did not completely understand.

"Where's the outer space guy?" Jerry asked as he walked into the dwelling.

"He is in the bedroom, why?" Kathy asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could get him to help us unload, since he can move shit by himself. Hey, how come it's so fucking hot in here?"

"Davey needs the flames, it's like it feeds him or something." Kathy said.

"No shit? I still don't believe this, what in the fuck is that guy?"

"He is..he says he is from sunlight."

"Sunlight? That don't make no sense. Fuck it's hot in here! I'm going to go help Henry, did you make some food?"

"Yea, hold your horses! I will set the table."

Jerry went outside, D'aath followed the male with his thoughts.

The man was thinking of ways to control D'aath, that was clear. He walked out into the main section where Kathy was doing something with containers on the heating unit.

"You are up, I see?"

D'aath did not respond, his attention was on the two males. They had some kind of coiled binding, and carried the weapons from earlier.

The entry way burst open and the one called Henry pointed his weapon at D'aath. Jerry was right behind him, carrying the long and flexible bindings.

"Freeze, mother fucker!" Henry yelled.

"Henry! No! You leave Davey alone, he isn't going to hurt you." Kathy shouted.

"That tool is of no value." D'aath told the man.

"Yea? Do what we say or we will shoot your ass."

"What do you wish from me?" D'aath asked.

"We are going to put you out in the barn until we figure all this shit out. You are too fucking dangerous and you might fuck up the whole operation." D'aath could sense the man was agitated.

"I wish you no harm, I will leave here now." D'aath told him.

"You ain't going nowhere!"

D'aath started towards them to pass. The man cocked the weapon. D'aath looked down at it and continued.

"God dammit!" The man pulled the trigger.

D'aath picked the slow moving projectile out of the air, looked at it. It was such an odd and cumbersome method of attack, but an attack on the self aware was taboo.

With a thought from D'aath, the weapon slipped into it's base particles. With another thought, D'aath sent the firearm and the one the Jerry male carried into the All.

Since D'aath's energy levels were still very depleted, a large portion of the Henry male's appendage went with the inefficient little weapon he tried to use.

The male's screams were quite loud. D'aath looked at him with interest, somewhat surprised at the sound.

"What the fuck? What did you do to Henry?" Jerry managed, shaking his own hands oddly.

"It is taboo to cease a self aware without the Father's permission." D'aath told him.

The Henry male was now emitting tiny sounds, D'aath saw the visual orifices were dripping with internal fluids. The remaining portion of his appendage was not leaking though, D'aath had seen to that since it was a requirement for life.

D'aath headed for the pod, he had much to do. He could see that, already the interactions with this species were not appearing very promising.

"Davey, what did you DO? You come back here and fix Henry's hand!" Kathy was yelling.

"I cannot. It is with the All." D'aath told her.

The All of course was the final renewal, once reverted completely to the basic particles there was no way to restore.

The Children of the Light could end matter, change and move matter, they could even change life by seeding it, but could not begin it. If they could, they would already have done so eons before.

+++

D'aath entered the pod, directed it to move to this world's Sun.

Nothing happened.

D'aath tried again, the result was the same. The Kathy female came out and looked around, D'aath knew she could not visualize him while he was in the pod.

She walked directly to where the pod was, waved her hands through it.

"I know you are in there!" She yelled.

As D'aath stepped out, the pod hovered for a moment completely visible, then began to fade. There was a large mass of tiny twinkling lights, those scattered into the atmosphere, then faded.

D'aath watched that with interest.

"What just happened?" Kathy asked.

"The pod has joined the All." D'aath told her simply.

"What? You mean...it's...gone?"

D'aath cast a thought to the Father. There was no response.

That was the moment he knew, the moment he finally understood.

The Father was with the All, and now D'aath knew what happened when his pod was drawn down too far on energy for too long.

That really didn't upset him too much, all it meant was that things would now be different.

Casting a thought towards the dwelling, the two males were busy inside, piling heavy objects up against the doorway.

D'aath looked at the Kathy female.

"I must go, I must see about this world." He told her.

It was the way, D'aath knew nothing else.

"I'm going with you." She said after a moment's hesitation.

"Why?" D'aath asked her.

"Why not? Come on, let's take my car." She reached out and took his hand.

D'aath went with her, he had no reason not to. On the way to her ground vehicle, she stopped at the truck and grabbed several bricks of the deceased plant life.

At the vehicle, she tossed those into the rear compartment.

"We can sell those, get us some cash. Now let's get out of here before Jerry and Henry come out. I can't believe the dumb fuck tried to shoot you!"

A short time later, Kathy turned onto a wide straight pathway, increased the speed of the power plant to a steady hum.

"There is a camp ground about 50 miles up the road, we can stay there tonight. I will build you a nice fire, OK?" She told him.

"That will be good." D'aath answered.

He could sense that Kathy was now in the beginning stages of fertility. She had no fear of him, instead a pressing need.

It was all interesting, plus her mind was a whirlwind of planning.

"I got an idea. I bet we can find some dude that will swap a baggie for some gas, then it's just 400 miles to Vegas, baby!" She giggled to herself.

"Vegas, baby?" D'aath asked.

"Yea. You can play cards, right?"

"Cards?" D'aath got a vision of some kind of game, but could see no purpose.

"Well, you can still do shit, right? Even without your pod thing?"

"Yes." D'aath looked at Kathy, she seemed to be exhuberent for some reason.

He also sensed clearly that she wished to mate.

That was interesting, D'aath was looking forward to experiencing it. Somehow the idea did not seem so distasteful at all.

"Like maybe any kind of machine? Make it do what you want to, say...a slot machine?"

"Yes, of course." With a thought, he increased the speed of the powerplant to demonstrate. The rear tires screamed as the vehicle shot forward.

"Hey! Stop that, just let me drive, OK? We don't need any tickets." Kathy laughed.

D'aath relaxed, then allowed himself to slip into a resting state.

"Vegas, baby!" She repeated, in a sing song manner.

He had already sensed what she had in mind, although he wasn't yet too sure of why.

Meanwhile, he could learn about this world, this species. It was the way, D'aath knew nothing else.

Already, of what he had witnessed, these were not the ones to be blessed. But since there was no thoughts from the Father, D'aath felt it was best to just go on.

How he could offer them the blessing of the light even if they met the goals, D'aath was not sure.

There was no Father in his mind?

The only thing he did know was that it was the way.

No need to hurry, there was all the time in the universe.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers