Chimera

Story Info
Medical treatment turns a man into a woman.
10.5k words
4.71
69.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,553 Followers

The following story has very little sex, and the sex is mostly lesbian. It is about gender change, but more an exploration of gender change with a little romance thrown in. If you're looking for a good 'stroke' story, or one where a guy fucks other men, pass on this.

...

A chimera is essentially a single organism that's made up of cells from two or more "individuals"—that is, it contains two sets of DNA, with the code to make two separate organisms. One way that chimeras can happen naturally in humans is that a fetus can absorb its twin. This can occur with fraternal twins, if one embryo dies very early in pregnancy, and some of its cells are "absorbed" by the other twin. The remaining fetus will have two sets of cells, its own original set, plus the one from its twin.

...

My name was Daniel Mitchell. I got my first cancer diagnosis shortly after my fiftieth birthday. I was optimistic, I'd always been pretty successful at what I set my mind to do, so now I set my mind to beating this cancer. It was lung cancer, so first off, they operated and took out half a lung. The doctors seemed to think that would take care of the problem.

Even after I recovered from the surgery, I felt like there was something wrong, though the doctors found nothing. When they eventually checked further, they said there was evidence it had already metastasized so more surgery would not be of much help, nor would radiation. They put me on heavy chemo and it seemed to help. The tumors shrunk, even though I felt like shit and my hair all fell out.

They decreased the chemo and I began to feel better again. I went in for regular checkups, and while they were not glowing, neither were they negative - at least not for quite a while. Then the day came when they said there was evidence tumors were growing again. They upped the dose on the chemo, but this time it didn't seem to do anything.

They tried some other experimental treatments, but they failed as well. I didn't want to give up, I felt like I still had a lot of life to live, and perhaps unfortunately had skipped some good things to pursue business success. I asked about other experimental treatments, and tried some of them, still with no success. I talked to any doctor who had any promising therapy.

Then I met Doctor Patel who said he was working with a very extreme type of cancer therapy. It was two-fold, first taking a good sample of the patient's DNA from a healthy cell, then replacing the DNA in every cell of the body. Finally, it forced the body to regenerate, growing new cells with the good DNA and killing all the old cells. That was the theory, at least. He'd done some animal testing but never received approval for human testing.

In theory, when it killed the existing cells, all the cancer would be killed off. Building new cells with proper DNA to replace them would cause the body to rebuild. In one test animal, the drug even caused the subject which had been neutered, to grow its parts back again. The dangers were two, first, it had never been used on a human, and second, almost a quarter of the test subjects died, while another quarter had no effects.

So right now I had a 100% chance of dying before too terribly long versus 25% chance of dying immediately, 25% chance of no difference, and 50% chance of being cured. To me those sounded like damned good odds. I had to sign all manner of releases, but I had already gone through hell in treatment and was likely to die shortly without a good treatment.

The doctor said the drug would take about a week to work, and I'd need to be put into a coma while it did its thing.

"Frankly, Mr. Mitchell, the reason is pretty simple. The body is destroying and replacing its tissues, which has been excruciatingly painful for the subjects."

"That painful?"

"In a coma, you'll feel nothing. When the drug has finished its work, we'll bring you back out of your coma."

"So if it kills me..."

"You'll just never regain consciousness."

"How does it find the right DNA, instead of maybe grabbing DNA from a cancer cell?"

"There are changes to the genes and DNA when they are damaged or when they turn cancerous. The drug looks for undamaged DNA."

I took a couple of days and put my affairs in order and tell my clients I'd be unavailable for a while. With luck, I'd be cured, if not, well I had no wife or children, anyhow. At this point, they'd taken half a lung, given me chemo, which is poison, then most of them gave up hope on me. I wanted hope - some kind of hope. Dr. Patel said that assuming my body regenerated, I'd even regrow the missing half a lung and have a younger body.

I went to his clinic on the appointed day and checked in. Dr. Patel and his staff seemed extremely grateful that I was testing out their drug. I switched from my regular clothing to a hospital gown and waited in one of the rooms. They came into my room and hooked me up to some tubes, saying they were putting me into the medically induced coma before starting the other treatment.

The last thing I remember was them starting a feeding drip, along with a drip of the drugs to keep me unconscious.

I remember having strange dreams. I was fighting dragons, many, many dragons, killing them all. As I killed them I began to change. I grew stronger and healthier, but I also changed in other ways. My body was morphing into something and someone I did not recognize. There was a beautiful woman who told me that as I killed my dragons, a new me was emerging.

...

I woke some days later, feeling healthier than I had in quite some time, but also feeling very strange. As I awoke, Dr. Patel and two other doctors rushed into the room.

"There has been something quite unexpected happen as a result of your treatment."

I stammered, "What was that?" I was shocked because my voice sounded higher and quite strange.

"You were supposed to be fraternal twins."

"Why do you say that? How would you know?"

"Sometimes in the uterus, the embryos fuse into one, which has genetic material from both embryos."

"What does that mean?"

"You had two sets of DNA and genes, one set from the obvious you, and the other set from your fraternal twin."

"So what?"

"The drug rebuilt you based on the DNA from your fraternal twin."

"But don't twins have the same DNA?"

"Identical twins do, but fraternal twins can be as different as any two other siblings."

"So I got rebuilt as my twin brother?"

"No, you got rebuilt as your twin sister."

I tried to get out of bed, only to find that I was strapped down. I fought the restraints, and as I did, I could feel my body moving differently than it had before. I could feel boobs shifting across my chest as I struggled. I was almost tearing at my body, trying to get free, as one of the doctors took a syringe and injected me.

It took a couple of minutes, and did not knock me out, but was clearly a strong sedative, and I quit fighting against the straps.

"We've never seen anything quite like this. It completely rebuilt you into a fully functional female."

"I'm a man. I've always been a man. I'm not a woman."

"Your memories, your experiences are those of a man, but your body is that of a woman."

"How the fuck am I supposed to cope with being a woman?"

"We have a psychologist, Dr. Krista Lawson, who will be visiting you shortly. She has a great deal of experience with gender dysphoria and people whose gender identity does not match their physical body."

"Aren't there women who become men? Can't you give me some of the treatments they get?"

"Eventually, but for now the drug will overwhelm any efforts we make, for six months to a year, at least. Even hormone treatment would be neutralized."

I shook my head and slumped back against the bed. I realized that no struggling, nothing I could do would make any difference. Eventually, I felt the sedatives fade, but did not try fighting. Once they realized I was not going to be violent, they released me from my restraints. I got up on very shaky legs and went to the bathroom.

The good thing was that besides presumably curing my cancer, it had rebuilt my body into the body of a 22 year old. Just my luck, it had to be a 22 year old woman. I looked in the mirror at what would have been my twin sister, and now was me, whether I liked it or not. I was about 5'8" and 140 pounds and I seemed to have b-cup boobs and a nicely rounded ass, along with a cute face.

My hair had grown out somewhat, but was closer to a pixie length, blonde, with a slight wave. I didn't think I liked being a woman, but hell, I was half in lust with myself. I realized I needed to pee, so I sat on the toilet, after a quick realization that I wouldn't be standing to pee anytime soon. I finished and saw drops of urine around my bush, so I got some toilet paper and wiped them.

As I wiped, I came in contact with my pussy for the first time. It was not an immediate turn-on, but it gave me strange tingles and I could feel my breathing getting shallower. I dropped the tissue in the commode and touched my pussy directly. Okay, I spent over fifty years as a man, I may never have married, but I had a few lovers over the years and knew my way around a pussy, or thought I did. Not from this side though.

My first touch was electric, with little shocks running all the way up my body. I touched myself very tentatively to start, but more firmly very quickly. I leaned back as my fingers explored my pussy for the first time. I knew what I'd done to women in the past, but found some of that did and others didn't do that much for me.

I found myself responding to my touching. It felt wonderful and I continued to touch, running my fingers up and down each side of my pussy several times before sneaking a finger between the folds of my labia. I found my clit and began to stroke that with my thumb as I insinuated a finger a little deeper between my outer lips.

As my left hand explored between my legs, I put my right hand inside my hospital gown and ran it up to my right breast. First I just cupped the underside of the boob before slowly stroking over the mass of it. I had not yet even gotten to my nipple or even really into my pussy, and I was already breathing harder and moaning.

I slipped my middle finger into my pussy, though it was still hard to think of it as being mine. I was wet and it slid in easily and I began to move it back and forth inside me. At the same time, my other hand crept up and began fondling first my breast, then specifically the nipple. I couldn't believe how good this felt or how hard I was starting to breathe.

I added a second finger to the one between my legs, and moved my other hand to my other boob to caress that, switching from boob to boob as I pumped my fingers deep into my snatch. My thumb was stroking my clit as I finger fucked myself and played with my tits. It all felt strange, almost like I was stimulating someone else while I felt their pleasure.

It was hard to even conceive that this was my own body that I was doing this to. I felt like I was off in another world as I came to a raging orgasm. I felt heat rising from my pussy and spreading through my body, until it felt like I was on fire from my little toes to the tips of my ears. My pussy tightened around my fingers and I let my pussy grab and hold them. I felt muscles contract first in my groin, then into my abdomen and onward. I gasped and moaned and realized I was pumping my hips, lifting my ass off the toilet seat as I fucked some imaginary lover.

Finally, I collapsed onto the toilet seat again, hardly even aware of where I was. I may have even blacked out for a few seconds. As it passed, I slipped my fingers back out of my cunt and back from under my robe. I sat there, gasping and panting for a few minutes until I was back to normal, assuming that being a man in a woman's body was normal.

I realized that I was a mess between my legs and cleaned it up as best I could with tissue and such, then washed my hands and staggered back into my room. I lay back down on the bed, and when I thought about what had happened to me and what I'd just done, I began to cry. It was crazy, I don't think I'd cried since I was last spanked at age 10, and that was a long damned time ago.

...

I must have fallen asleep, and I had dreams. In my dreams, I was a man again and found myself face to face with my twin sister who never was. She spoke to me as we walked along the beach. The waves crashed along the shore as the gulls flew overhead. A nice breeze cooled us as the sun warmed our bodies. I realized that my sister was the woman I'd seen earlier when I was in the coma, and it was her body that I now inhabited.

"Well Daniel, you had a good life, did most of what you wanted to do."

"I'm sorry you never got the chance to have your own life, sis."

"This is my chance now."

"And what about me? What about Daniel? I just get shuffled off into nothingness?"

"We still have your memories and experiences, but now I can make a life."

"And what do you want? What kind of life?"

"I'm not sure yet, but you can come along on my ride, just as I came along on yours. I had a lot less input on your life than you'll have on mine, but Daniel is gone, we're now Danielle."

"I don't know how I feel about that - how I feel about being a woman."

We stopped and Danielle faced me and grabbed me by my shoulders. She looked deeply into my eyes and there was a feeling of sadness as well as a feeling of hope and of a life reborn.

"Bro, I don't want you to suffer, but I want a chance to live - the chance I never got - the chance you had for more than fifty years. Look deeply into yourself. You knew I was there, even if you never admitted it. I sat back and watched - I had no choice - I had no input. You, at least will have some input in how we live our joint life, but it's my turn now."

Danielle kissed me and hugged me and as she hugged me,

"Daniel, the times will come when we are one. That time isn't here yet, so you'll have to learn what being a woman means."

...

I woke up to find a woman standing there in my room.

"I'm Dr. Lawson, the psychologist. I specialize in gender related issues."

"I guess I certainly have that."

"I know you lived your life until now as a man, quite apart from how your body is. This is a difficult situation, but I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. Do you want me to call you Daniel and use male pronouns for you?"

"The man that I was is gone. I still need to get used to that fact, but I guess now I'm Danielle, a woman."

I wasn't quite sure why I said that. I still felt like a man, in spite of my body. Maybe this was indeed Danielle emerging.

"Very well, Danielle. If at some point, you want me to refer to you differently, please just let me know."

"It is what it is."

"Please understand, you are more than your body parts. You aren't just your genitalia, and you needn't be defined strictly by them. We can proceed whichever way you are comfortable with, and change course, if need be."

"I had a life - Daniel's life for over fifty years. My sister never had a chance to live. This is now her life, not Daniel's."

I wasn't sure I felt this was true, but somehow I said it.

"Very well. We'll proceed that way until you tell me differently. You're healthy, so you don't have to sit around in that hospital gown. What clothes would you like me to get for you?"

"I don't know that I'm ready for skirts or dresses, but jeans and a tee, along with bra and panties - something basic, not frilly, and some running shoes."

"I'll have someone get that for you and bring them here, then I'd like to talk further."

I wasn't sure why I said all I did, but it felt like it was Danielle's life now. It didn't feel like me or my life or that I was even in control. Who was Danielle? What did she want to do? How would I feel about that? Right now I didn't know. What if Danielle wanted a male lover? I was kind of repelled by the thought. I'd always been interested in women, even though I'd never married.

I'd had several women lovers in my life. It just never felt like anything I wanted to make permanent. Had I missed my chance? Was I now condemned to sit and watch as Danielle gave herself to male lovers? The thought made me uncomfortable, even as I found myself getting a little wet between the legs. How had Danielle felt about my female lovers? How could Danielle and I communicate?

About that time, a young woman came in the room with some clothing.

"Danielle? I'm Thalia. Krista - Dr. Lawson sent me with these and to help you if you need it. I'm guessing you aren't used to putting on a bra."

Thalia appeared to be mid 20s, about 5'3" and 110 pounds. She had shoulder length light brown hair, a pretty face, a wistful smile, and eyes that I just wanted to lose myself in. I nodded and got out of bed. Thalia helped me take off my hospital gown and handed me a pair of panties. They were light blue, cotton, and not frilly or lacy. I slipped them on and they fit perfectly.

Thalia held out a light blue bra, fairly solid, not sheer or lacy. I slipped my arms through the straps and Thalia came around me and fastened it in back.

"Krista was going to send a sports bra, but after you made it clear you were now Danielle, she decided to try this instead. If you want the other, let me know, and I'll go get it."

"No, this is fine. It's just going to take me some time to get used to putting it on and taking it off."

"That's perfectly understandable, sweetie."

All of a sudden it hit me that she'd called me 'sweetie', and I stopped for a few seconds and just looked at her. She saw me and squirmed a bit and looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mitchell - Danielle. You just looked so cute that I let my professional side slip for a second."

"That's fine, Thalia. You can call me Danielle, Dani, or even sweetie. I don't mind."

"How about I just call you Dani, then?"

Thalia squirmed a bit gave me a smile and handed me a pair of jeans. I slipped them on, and then realized they zipped the other way, and it took me a few seconds to adjust. She gave me a tee shirt, also in light blue, and I slipped it on. My jeans hugged my bottom in a way that my men's jeans never had, but somehow it felt right. I had a pair of low socks that were basically hidden by my running shoes.

"Well Dani, I can take you to Dr. Lawson now, if you're ready."

We walked down the hall and went into an office, where Dr. Lawson sat behind a desk. She got up came around the desk and gestured for me to sit in a chair adjacent. Dr. Lawson sat in another chair and Thalia sat with us as well.

"Danielle, there's no medical reason to keep you in this facility, but I suspect you need a guide to learn a bit about living as a woman. Thalia here, is one of my doctoral students in psychology, majoring in gender studies. If you approve, I'd like to have her shadow you and stay with you for a while as you adjust."

"That sounds wonderful."

I looked at Thalia, both pleased and surprised, and she gave me the most beautiful smile. My heart fluttered a bit and I could feel my nipples harden and could feel something down below as well. I wasn't sure if Thalia had a physical interest in women, but if she did, I was more than ready. I didn't want to push and run her off though, so I decided to take it slow.

"Now keep in mind that Thalia, you are her psychologist, and Danielle, you are Thalia's patient. You both need to maintain a professional doctor-patient relationship - nothing more."

I bit my lip and looked at Thalia, who was looking down, a bit chagrinned. Krista looked back and forth between us - not unkindly, but like a parent setting limits for her children. In a sense, I guess she was.

"I have a three bedroom condo, with one bedroom set up as an office and another as a guest bedroom. Thalia would be welcome to stay in the guest bedroom."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,553 Followers