Chimera Ch. 01: The Forgotten Spaceship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought.

"Maybe" I finally replied. "I need to see what we have in the hospital room."

We walked only a couple more minutes, before arriving at the hospital room. Bridge said her goodbyes, and left me to work.

I spent my time trying to remember what each item in the room did, and trying to think how I could reverse the memory blocks.

From what I could tell from a medical terminal, memories should have been restored as part of the awakening process. For some reason, the computer didn't do that part of the restoration. I couldn't tell if it was a fault, or if it was deliberate. My next stop would be to ask one of the awake engineers to help me investigate.

After about an hour, one of the older crew members came to find me. He looked in his early-to-mid sixties, with a big bushy beard. He told me he was one of the gardeners for the on-ship garden (where they grow fresh veg for the crew). His arthritis was playing him up. I treated his knees with a blue-light treatment and asked him to come back in a few more days.

Another couple of hours passed before my next visitors.

Two young ladies walked in giggling. They both looked about nineteen or twenty, with long blonde hair that was clearly dyed, and cheeky smiles. The easy difference between them was that one was a about fifteen centimetres taller, and was carrying a little more weight on the hips, cheeks and shoulders (though clearly not fat!).

"Hello ladies" I said with a smile. "How can I help you today?"

"We wanted to see how you were doing." said the smaller one, in a playful voice.

"I'm good, thanks. Still learning where everything is. And who are you? What do you do on the ship?"

"I'm Chloe, and this is Macy-Rae." said the smaller one.

"And we don't know what we do on the ship" replied Macy-Rae. "We've not found a proper job. So we just walk around and help if we can. I cut people's hair sometimes. But mainly we just fuck."

I paused in surprise at that last remark, but both girls didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah" continued Chloe. "We joke we're the official ship prostitutes, but we don't charge any money!"

There was a long silence as they waited for me to comment. Finally I broke the silence.

"Ladies, maybe you can help me. I don't think anyone else is coming to see me right now. And I haven't found my apartment yet. Can you help me look?"

"Sure!" they said in unison.

-------------------------------

Pretty soon they led me to the 3 corridors full of apartments. The two young ladies couldn't help me much -- I basically had to put my hand against literally every door to see if it opened -- but the two beautiful girls kept me entertained by telling me all the gossip about all the people onboard (most of whom I still didn't really know).

A couple of bits of information did spark my interest.

For example, They told me Annette used to be a couple with Angus the chef, until she had an orgy with four of the crew in one of the engineering rooms. Now they don't speak.

The first corridor (at least three hundred rooms) didn't open any doors, so we moved onto the next corridor.

Luckily, one of the doors opened for me after only about the tenth try. We all walked into my new apartment.

"Oh" said said Macy-Rae, as she walked around. It's bigger than mine. I think it's bigger than most people's places."

"The perks of being a doctor, I guess!" I said with a laugh.

I'd only seen Annette's place, but it was bigger than that. It had a living area as well as a bedroom and a bathroom. And the shower cubicle looked almost twice as big. The bed might have been bigger too.

"Dr J, you should put on your uniform, now you have found your room." Chloe told me.

It was true, there were several sets of grey uniforms in the wardrobes. And I was bored of the grey pyjamas, when everyone else was looking pretty smart.

"OK." I said. "Turn around."

Instead, both girls sat on the bed, looking straight at me. "Nope." replied Macy-Rae. "We want to see if something else is bigger too."

Just incase I didn't understand what she was talking about, she wiggled her little finger at me, and looked down at my crotch.

I was starting to get an idea about how things worked on this spaceship. Months in space with nothing really to do, and no new people. The crew....made their own fun.

"Hmmm... OK." I said to them in a playful tone. "But first, I want to know something. How do you both know so much gossip? For example, about Annette being in an orgy?"

They giggled in unison. "Because we were in it too!" "And Annette's pussy tastes weird." chipped in Macy-Rae.

"Did it taste funny to you yesterday?" Chloe asked me, in a way I couldn't tell if it was genuine or part of the game.

"Well, I didn't taste it yesterday" I confessed. "I didn't really even touch it. I just fucked her ass."

"She's such a prude" Chloe said to Macy-Rae. "She only let's girls touch her pussy these days."

"But YOU can touch OUR pussies, if you want" Chloe told me with a smile. "More than touch, if you want" added Macy-Rae.

I stepped closer to the girls, and gently pushed Chloe's torso down onto the bed, before cupping between her legs over her grey uniform trousers.

"I intend to" I replied, before leaning over and kissing Macy-Rae on the lips. As we kissed, she was frantically trying to remove her trousers. I broke the kiss and moved my hand from between Chloe's legs to help her take her top off. Neither girl was wearing a bra, though they did have knickers.

Macy-Rae pulled down my simple pyjama-style trousers, my excited cock bouncing straight out. I'd been going commando all day. But I didn't let them touch it. They promised me pussy, and I was going to keep their promise.

I put them both back onto the bed, removing Chloe's panties with my teeth, before putting my nose and tongue down to play with Chloe's wet cunt. It was bare, clearly shaved just days before, maybe even this very morning.

Next to Chloe, I had two fingers sliding in and out of Macy-Rae. Her pussy was the same, clean shaven all over. She was moaning very loudly, and I almost worried about who might hear, before remembering we were on an almost-empty spaceship. Macy-Rae's hands were cupping her own breasts, teasing the nipples or pulling them up to her own mouth. I kept having to look up to check on Chloe, who was as silent as a mouse, in contrast to her friend, but from the strange expressions on her face, she too seemed to be having a very good time.

I moved my face over and started to lick out Macy-Rae's cunt. The woman, in turn, let go of her breasts, and instead put her hands on my head, pulling my hair playfully and making sure my tongue went EXACTLY where she wanted it to go. My left-hand fingers slid easily into Chloe's now unoccupied pussy.

I felt Chloe move away, my now-wet fingers open to the air. But I couldn't see where she went, as Macy-Rae kept my head down between her legs. But the moans of pleasure did become slightly muffled.

I felt the muscles inside Macy-Rae's pussy tighten and spasm, as she let out a huge orgasmic moan. Eventually, she let my head go, and I peaked up to see what was happening.

Chloe had moved herself so she was sitting on her friend's face, her legs spread wide, giving me a clear view of Macy's tongue licking at the dripping wet cunt.

"Gorgeous, ladies, That's just gorgeous." I told them.

I stood up to admire the view (as well as to stretch my slightly cramping legs!) and was not disappointed. I gazed from Chloe's beautiful face to her sweet breasts, bouncing up and down. Then I looked further down, to her spread pussy, and the tongue of her friend licking like it was icing on a cake. Following the line, my eyes moved along again to Macy-Rae's tits, flat now as she laid on her back, further to an attractive belly button, and finally down between her legs, still open and showing her pussy to me. The blood-filled pussy lips leading to her sweetest spot.

"My pussy is getting cold, Dr J" I heard the muffled voice of Macy-Rae coming from under Chloe.

"And what do you suggest I do about that?" I asked her, while stretching one hand out to play with the exposed pussy, going up and down, my fingers going between her lips.

"You could fuck it?" Chloe helpfully suggested.

"But what about..."

"Just don't cum inside her." Chloe helpfully advised.

"Well, since you put it like that...."

I took my dick, gave it a couple of practice strokes in my hand, then lined up and pushed my cock into Macy-Rae's waiting pussy. It was so wet it slipped in easily. Once again, the woman began moaning loadly.

Chloe leaned forward and we kissed over the body of her friend, our tongues dancing together.

I took hold of Macy-Rae's hips to help me get a good rhythm, nothing to frantic that might make me lose control too quickly, but still enough that the woman knew I wasn't treating her like some delicate little flower.

"Mmmm" commented Chloe. "That looks good."

"Do you want some too?" I asked her.

"Yes please, Mr Dr Sir."

She climbed off Macy-Rae, and got onto all fours further up the bed.

"Ass or Pussy?" I asked her, not really minding what she answered.

"Pussy" she said firmly.

I pulled my cock out of Macy-Rae (a loud moan of disappointment coming from the young lady) and move to put it into Chloe's cunt instead. Again, it slipped in easily, the saliva of her best friend making good lube for us. Other than a change in her breathing, Chloe didn't make a sound.

Macy-Rae moved away from the edge of the bed, and instead found her way to Chloe's head, pointing down towards the cushions. A few seconds later, and Chloe's face was now buried in her BFF's cunt. A few more moments later, and Macy-Rae was back to her usual loud moans.

I slightly preferred this -- Chloe's head being busy and moans of female pleasure filling the room. I was finding Chloe's silence in bed a little strange. At least this way her mouth was occupied, and gave a good excuse for why she wasn't making any noises.

As I gazed along Chloe's back, down her neck and towards Macy-Rae's body, tits and pleasure-filled face, I felt a twinge.

"Ladies, I'm close to cumming."

Instantly, both ladies moved positions. Chloe moved her body forward, so my cock fell out of her, then turned round (still on all fours) and put my cock into her mouth. Macy-Rae moved next to Chloe, though not fighting her for my cock.

Chloe started to suck and lick for a blowjob, but it wasn't necessary. I was already there. I came, filling her mouth with my cum. She didn't blink, and let me shoot load after load into her mouth. It was my turn to let out a deep, primal moan as I put my seed into the young lady's gorgeous and willing mouth.

I finally felt my last spasm, and pulled my cock carefully out of her mouth. She didn't swallow. She held my cum in her cheeks.

"Share?"

Macy-Rae, sitting patiently next to Chloe, move her face closer, just as Chloe began to sit up. Their lips met in the middle, and they began to kiss passionately, Chloe feeding my cum into her friend's mouth. After about a minute of kissing, almost simultaneously, they both swallowed, and licked their lips before looking at me expectantly.

"Wow, ladies. If I hadn't just cum, that would have made me. That was...something else."

They both giggled. "We've had a few months to practice" --------------------------------------

I didn't bother to put on any clothes. I just moved to the living area next to the bedroom. There was a doorway between the rooms, but no door. It was the same with the bathroom in Annette's place. The living room had two long couches and two arm chairs. They all seemed to be pointing at a blank wall.

The girls volunteered to change my sheets for me, but as Macy-Rae's moans had begun again, I guessed they had decided to make them a little more dirty first.

"Um...computer? Turn on the screen please?"

The blank wall became filled with light, and a computer display came on, showing lots of information. It seemed to show a map of the ship -- the first time I'd seen a map so far. It looked a bit like a three pronged fork at one end (the crew quarters I guessed) then a long thick body, then a very large round area, then the engines. Some areas were marked as red, which I guessed meant damaged or unavailable. I wondered what had happened, and I wondered what was in the large round area.

"Computer, show me what I last looked at."

Three windows popped up on the wall. One seemed to show random medical documents. The data seemed fragmented, corrupted. Another was a video, possibly a comedy. The last seemed to be a news report, talking about a terrorist attack on somewhere, and it affecting a peace effort.

Sadly, it didn't jog my memories at all. I had no clue what peace effort was in danger, or where the location of the terror attack was. I touched the wall where the video was, and sound started playing from somewhere. I sat down to watch. It seemed like a comedy set on an army base.

There was something strange about the actors. Most were normal looking humans. But some looked very different.

Some seemed to be much larger, and have much more muscles than others. There was something almost bull-like about these humans (all men in the video). Others seemed to have much bigger heads and talked quickly in posh voices. Another had gills like a fish or a shark, grey skin and a dangerous smile full of sharp teeth. It seemed to be a joke in the comedy that this scary looking guy was a pacifist, and had a small yellow pet bird. In the background, I thought I saw a human wings instead of arms, but I could have been wrong.

"Computer" a female voice came from behind me, giggling slightly, "show the last porn movie he watched."

I turned my face round to see Chloe and Macy-Rae enter my living room. They had put their panties back on, but nothing else.

The screen changed, and the last piece of pornographic material I'd apparently been watching before my hyper-sleep turned on.

It started with a close-up of a white guy's ass going back and forth as he pushed his cock into a pale-white vagina. But as the camera pulled back, I was in for a shock. The man looked human enough, but the woman was something entirely different! She was a bird! Or at least some kind of weird hybrid!

Her legs looked mainly human, though her feet were more like talons. Her torso was also mainly like a human. She didn't seem to have human breasts, but did have big chest muscles. Her arms were the big change. They weren't really arms, but were full, feathered wings. And they were easy to see, as she had them spread fully out on the bed. The feathers were mainly green, but with purple reflections when the light hit them.

Her head and face looked mainly human. An asian-esque face, but her 'hair' (including eyebrows) were also feathers, though much smaller. She had her mouth closed, so I couldn't tell you if her teeth were human, but she didn't seem to have a beak. One thing I was sure of -- she seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Computer pause!" I said loudly, in a slight case of shock.

"Oh," came Chloe's voice from behind me. "She looks like the ones from the other hyper-sleep area." I turned to look at her in shock. "What do you mean?"

"There's another sleep area" explained Macy-Rae. "All the sleeping people look weird, like that woman. Nobody from that area has woken up yet. It used to be blocked off, but the engineers managed to unlock it."

"...wow..." was all I said. I didn't have any memories about weird bird people, though something seemed really familiar about it all.

"Can we use your shower?" asked Chloe, apparently uncaring about the inter-species sex going on on the screen.

"Um, sure." I replied simply.

The girls walked away to find my bathroom.

"Computer" I said quietly, once I heard the water start running "mute and continue."

The porn continued. The camera seemed to zoom in and out, but not move places, like a home-movie. There was something very familiar about what I was watching. I learned why about thirty seconds later.

The couple changed positions. The man stepped away and out of view for a few seconds, and the bird woman moved herself to the side of the bed.

With the man gone, I could see it was a ship apartment, not unlike my own. The bed was the same size, the walls the same colour. On the side of the bed were strange, small metal boxes.

The man then got back on the bed, laying upright. The bird-woman moved her body over his, carefully guided his cock back inside her, and started riding him on top.

And as she rode him, I could see his face. There was a reason this looked like a home-movie. It was a home movie. It was MY home movie. The guy in the porno was me!

I watched the bird-woman's pussy sliding up and down my on-screen cock for another few seconds, before being too weirded out, and told the computer to turn the screen off.

It was going to take a while to process all this. There were people with strange, different bodies. And I fucked them! Well, I fucked this bird woman. And who was she? Was she my wife? My girlfriend? I couldn't see any evidence that a woman also lived in this apartment. Just a casual lover? A one-night stand?

Was it too strange I was excited by watching myself with the bird-woman?

A giggle from the bathroom snapped me out of my thoughts. I still had two beautiful women in my apartment, and right now I could do with something to distract me.

Both girls were in the shower cubicle, panties thrown carelessly on the floor outside the wash-area. I opened the door and squeezed in with the two women, much to their delight.

As soon as I was in the shower (now very cramped!) their hands were all over me. And my hands wandered all over them. I felt each girl's beautiful breasts, cupping and squeezing. I kissed them both passionately in turn, while taking my hands lower to feel their pussies or their asses, wet from the shower. Macy-Rae turned round for me, and I slid my cock into her pussy, playfully biting down on her neck as I did so. I wrapped my arms around her, cupping each breast as I fucked her. Chloe held me from behind, stroking my chest. As usual, Macy-Rae moaned loudly in pleasure.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out, and turned to face Chloe. Then I turned her around, and lined my cock up to her pussy's entrance. I felt Chloe's hand move round to grab my cock, and move the head instead to her asshole. I pushed, and after a second of resistance, slid into her ass.

For the first time, I got Chloe to moan.

However, this was soon stopped, as Macy-Rae started making out with the woman, their faces locked together in a strange mixture of love, friendship and lust.

I felt that familiar twinge, and within a couple more seconds, came inside Chloe's ass. The woman seemed to have no objections, merely kissing her friend more passionately as I shot load after load inside her.

Finally, I pulled my shrunken cock out of her tight ass.

"How come I don't make you cum?" asked Macy-Rae.

"I'm really sorry" I said with mock-sincerity. "I didn't mean to upset you. I promise to cum inside your ass next-time. OK?"

"That's OK" she replied, not understanding my joke. "Lots of other people cum inside me. You didn't upset me."

"Well," I continued playfully, as I splashed some body wash over myself "If you're sure you're not upset...."

"I'm not" she said with a smile.

We finished washing ourselves, mainly keeping it non-sexual, and after the auto-dry, got dressed. I put on my uniform for the first time. I liked it. I felt smart, important.

As I finished buttoning up my shirt, I saw a light on the ceiling. It was a yellow triangle in a green circle.

"Ladies, what does that mean?"