Chimera Isle Ch. 02

Story Info
The audition gets interesting
1.2k words
4.52
22.6k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judges asked Cambry to have a seat after seeing her tight little body completely in the nude. The audition was down to the three girls after the judges asked Tom to leave due to his “lack of proper equipment.” All three girls were nude and sitting on the couches provided, waiting for further instruction. Finally, the judges finished conversing among themselves and looked at the applicants.

“Mary,” started a female judge who had not spoken before. “You are bi-sexual, right?” Mary nodded shyly. “What do you think of the two girls on the other couch?” Mary looked over at Cambry and Keeli but said nothing. “I know they’re turning me on,” continued the judge. “Their exposed tits heaving with each of their nervous breaths. Which one would you like to screw?”

The question caught Mary off guard as she snapped out of the fixation she had on Keeli’s chest. “Um, I’m sorry. What?”

“You heard me. Which hot young slut do you want to touch, to taste?”

Mary glanced over and grinned slowly, a very small but apparent grin played on her wet lips. Mary hadn’t even noticed she had licked them. “I guess, Keeli,” she answered.

“All right. Keeli, join Mary on the other couch and move it to the center before having a seat.”

“But I’m not gay!” protested Keeli.

The judge wasn’t phased. “I never said you were. You want a job? Mary is a female guest. She wants to have sex with you. If you still feel like saying no, please gather your stuff and exit through the far doors where you entered.”

If she leaves, I’m definitely leaving, thought Cambry. But Keeli simply took a dignified breath and helped Mary scoot the couch across the floor. She wasn’t going to lose.

Both girls sat uncertainly on the edge of the couch and looked expectantly at the judges. The female judge didn’t say a word, just motioned with her hand for them to get on with it. Cambry watched in fascination as Mary made the first move.

Her hand reached slowly over and began caressing Keeli’s knee. Keeli controlled her breathing as the kneading, massaging hand traveled slowly up her thigh. Mary leaned in towards Keeli, her lips parted for the first kiss. But Keeli pulled back. Was she really going to do this? Mary felt the slight jump and hesitation so she aimed instead for the neck. Mary’s tongue lapped quickly at the nape of the neck while chills made their way down Keeli’s spine, instantaneously hardening her dark nipples. Unconsciously, Keeli’s legs spread and Mary shifted herself in between. Mary was now half standing-half kneeling in front of Keeli. Her tongue made circles on Keeli’s neck and she kissed her way down to Keeli’s shoulders, all the while caressing the long slender thighs of the young girl.

Keeli kept her eyes closed as the kissing and licking awakened her body. She was building toward an orgasm and didn’t care who was touching her. The mouth had trekked to the swell of the breast and stopped a slight second before devouring her stiff nipple.

“Ooh!” A groan escaped Keeli’s lips as she squeezed them shut. She didn’t want to admit she was enjoying this. But Mary knew just the right tempo and pressure to put on the sensitive areas. The first small orgasm rippled through Keeli as Mary began flicking the taut nipple with her tongue. Back and forth over the edge of the nipple and a slight nibble produced an even deeper moan from Keeli’s throat. “Mmmm!”

Mary’s eyes were watching Keeli’s face. She was beautiful. And she tasted so sweet. Mary couldn’t wait too much longer. She quickly kissed the stomach and navel area, and lingered for just a little bit longer at the small triangle of hair.

“Aaaah! Huuungh!” Keeli gasped as a breeze of cool air was blown directly on her pussy lips. Keeli shuddered and looked down to see Mary smiling up at her. Keeli’s breaths were coming short and hard. But Mary just stared into Keeli’s eyes. “Please,” begged Keeli. “Please let me come.”

Mary grinned and looked back at Keeli’s snatch. She softly licked the crease between the left leg and Keeli’s pussy. She kissed her way across the top and back down the right crease. Little clitty was hanging there, just asking to be sucked and nibbled. And Mary happily obliged as Keeli’s moans became louder and uncontrolled. Mary was doing things to her that no guy could ever do.

Cambry hated to admit it, but watching two girls get it on was making her wet. Hearing Keeli’s pleasure-filled noises was making her antsy. She was so into watching the lesbian action that she hadn’t noticed two of the judges get up from the table. One had snuck up behind her and was now whispering in her ear.

“Do you like to watch?” It was a husky voice. Husky, but definitely female. Cambry couldn’t answer. The center couch had her enthralled. “I want you to touch yourself,” said the voice. “Finger your cunt and come with Keeli. I want you to orgasm together, and I want to hear you come.”

Cambry was hypnotized. The slender curves on the other couch were rocking, up and down, back and forth, while the husky voice in her ear was demanding such lewd things from her. Her hand found the wetness between her legs and began massaging. She was rubbing her box and her other hand found her breast. Her eyes never left Mary’s mouth, which was greedily eating Keeli’s swollen pussy.

“I want you to slip a finger in. I want you to fuck yourself. Fuck yourself with your hand,” demanded the judge in Cambry’s ear.

Cambry slid two of her fingers into her cunt just as she saw the second judge line up his exposed and hard dick with Mary’s ass and plunge deep inside her pussy doggy-style. All three girls screamed in unison as orgasm after orgasm rocked their way through each lithe naked body. Mary went right back to lapping up Keeli’s cunt juice as the judge thrust hard and fast. He fucked Mary from the back. He pounded his thick manhood into the bi-sexual's hungry wet cunt. The judge never stopped watching Keeli's contorted face as her eyes rolled deep into the back of her head and her mouth opening and closing mouth which was gasping but no noises except high pitched groans escaped randomly. Cambry’s fingers kept up the judge’s pace into her own fuck hole as she observed the three way on the couch in front of her. Her pussy met her delving fingers with each quick thrust as her ass was completely off the sofa's soft pillows on the upheave.

“Oh shit,” gasped the male judge as he pulled his staff out and unloaded himself onto Mary’s full round ass. Mary tongue fucked Keeli until she came for the fifth time and Cambry bucked her pelvis with her last full orgasm, eyes closed, three fingers lost, deep in between her legs.

When Cambry finally came to, and opened her eyes again, she noticed the other judges at the table were busy scribbling notes into their files. The realization as to what just happened hit and she became suddenly paranoid. She had just masturbated in front of other people. She had just watched her best friend participate in a threesome. She had just landed herself a job at Chimera Isle.