China Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had wanted to I could have taken two steps forward, grabbed her hips and buried my cock in either entrance. What would her reaction have been? Would I have hit a barrier in her pussy or glided in without encountering any obstacles? How would the others respond? These were all intriguing questions that I would sadly never get answers to. Instead of penetration, I simply gave her arse cheeks two gentle slaps and said "Come on Meilin, don't block the way!"

Contact with my hand caused her to gasp and quickly stand straight then walk out ahead of me. The others were already showering and Meilin and I were the last two. I caught her watching me, so I made sure to take extra time applying shower gel to my stiff cock and working up a lather before rinsing. I hoped she would be as turned on as I was by her earlier display. I knew I'd get relief later tonight and wondered if she'd have to take matters into her own hands or if she had someone to help her out.

After drying off I asked Jia "What's the plan now, do we get dressed for dinner?"

Jia asked the group in Chinese and then told me everyone was fine with staying naked. We all went upstairs and apart from Fan who took a nap, everyone joined in to help make dinner. It had been a unique experience cooking naked with Wang and Bai yesterday and now a day later there are six naked chefs! Despite being surrounded by beautiful nude women my mind focused on the task of helping to prepare a meal and thankfully my penis returned to its flaccid state. It remained this way even with the odd brush against warm and soft female parts.

When the meal was done Meilin went to rouse Fan and we all sat at the large dining table. As is usual in China the many dishes were arranged on in the centre of the table and everyone helped themselves. The food was delicious and a fitting end to a very nice day. It was after 9pm when the meal ended and everyone helped with the clean-up. The guests left soon after and Jia and I excused ourselves as we were pretty tired.

We collapsed in bed after using the bathroom to wash. I asked Jia "What do you think of getting a villa in Hainan?"

"It sounds great but we should find someone to join us otherwise it's not worth the cost."

"I agree, any idea how many and who?"

"According to Chen the smallest ones are fine for 4 to 6 people and the largest for 10. I have to think about who we could ask. I know Chen can't join us and mum's asthma is always a problem in Hainan. Tomorrow I'll ask Bai and Wang but I remember them saying they were busy later this month. Anyway, we've still got time."

"OK. Did you notice that Meilin has no tan lines but is still quite tanned? Do you know where she can tan naked?"

"We all noticed and I asked her. Apparently she goes on the roof of her apartment building. It's not overlooked and no one else ever uses it."

"Hmmm, sounds a bit risky for a beautiful girl to lie around naked on the roof. What if someone does come up?"

"I know, I told her the same thing but she seems to think it's safe."

"Does she have a boyfriend now?"

"Nope."

"She seemed very forward today and teased me quite a few times!"

"Yes, but who can blame her with you parading around with your erect penis! She's a young woman and as far as I know, still a virgin - of course she got excited."

"Hey, don't blame me! You lot did your best to keep me hard and Wang was in the same state."

She laughed and said, "Bai and I noticed Wang but no one else did. My mother just made a comment about how virile you are and that you never seem to go soft!"

"Great, so now she probably thinks I'm some kind of sex fiend?"

"No, she was impressed with your stamina!"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I believe you but what's done is done and I can't change it."

Despite my fatigue I decided to try my luck and began to play with Jia's nipples. She moaned and stretched which is usually a good sign. I leant over and sucked a large nipple into my mouth squeezing it gently with my lips and teasing its tip with my tongue. She groaned some more and I slid my hand down her body until it reached the gap between her legs. I could feel her slick juices already pooling there and slipped a finger inside. I felt her tight channel throb and squeeze my digit as it moved in and out. I said "I'm pretty exhausted so you better not take long!"

"I'm almost there already!" was her breathless reply, "spoon me from behind."

I let her roll onto her side and then moved closer. Her hand grabbed my straining cock and placed it at her entrance. I sank my full length inside with one push and reached over her to squeeze her breast and nipple. She moaned loudly and I began thrusting quickly. I knew I wouldn't last long after being teased all day and luckily it was the same for her. After just a few minutes I felt her body tense and her pussy clamp down on my still pumping penis. Her climatic scream followed shortly and I struggled to keep moving in her tight clasp. A few more thrusts and it was my turn. I groaned loudly and shot my load. Our bodies relaxed and I said "I'm too tired to move, let's just sleep like this?"

"OK!" was the sleepy response.

I remember thinking that, judging by what had happened so far, this was going to be our best ever trip to China before I fell into a deep sleep.