China Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Guilin and Yangshou.
8k words
4.59
13k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

This is the story of our first visit to China since we started frequenting nude spas. If you enjoy it you'll find some of the same characters in the series "First time nude sauna". This is a multi-part story and again based on true events but enhanced with fiction to make them more interesting. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

***

We arrived in Guilin after a 3 hour flight from Beijing. The weather was good with blue sky and a temperature of around 28c but feeling warmer. We were picked up by a driver that took us to our hotel in the town centre. Our accommodation was a rather generic international hotel but for one night it wasn't a problem.

Once we were settled in we went for a walk around the town and had some dinner. Jia found a local guide that would take us sightseeing the next day. We'd planned to take a boat from Guilin to Yangshuo the next day but the locals recommended we go by car or bus and stop off for shorter boat trips on the way. It sounded appealing as the tour boats took around 6 hours and were bound to be packed with tourists.

The next morning we woke up and got dressed before going down for breakfast. Jia was dressed in a shirt and short skirt. Since becoming comfortable with her body she virtually never wore a bra and didn't bother with one today. You could make out the bumps of her always hard nipples and as shirt was quite sheer in the right light you could even see their darkish brown colour.

After breakfast we met our guide and driver Huiliang. He was around 35 to 40 years old and seemed very helpful and pleasant. A drive from Guilin to Yangshuo would take around an hour and a half with no stops but Jia explained we'd like to go on the river and see some sights on the way. Huiliang said he knew a few places off the usual tourist routes where we could hire a traditional bamboo raft. This sounded ideal and we soon had the car loaded with our luggage and set off.

Jia and I sat in the back of the car and I could see that Huiliang had adjusted his rear-view mirror so that he had a nice view of Jia. During the drive Jia removed her sandals and turned to lay her feet on my lap. While I rubbed her feet I had a nice view up her skirt and could make out her pussy lips barely covered by lacy red knickers.

Huiliang took us to the main scenic sites in Guilin and then we drove in the direction of Yangshuo. Along the way we stopped a few times to look at the spectacular scenery. This area is really unique and we'd never seen anything like it before. We ate a meal at a local restaurant before Huiliang took us to a small pier on the Li river. We agreed to meet Huiliang further down about an hour later and after some brief haggling on the price, boarded a small bamboo raft piloted by a wiry old man. We sat in two chairs that were tied to the raft and our 'captain' stood behind us using a long bamboo pole to propel us forwards. It was similar to the famous Venetian gondolas but far more primitive.

Jia and I enjoyed the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere and were glad we were off the beaten track. During the trip she asked if it was safe to swim in the river. Our captain told her it was safe as long as you could swim well and stayed away from areas with strong currents. I said to Jia "It's a pity we didn't bring our swimwear, it's so hot I could use a dip!"

"Yes, and the water here is crystal clear!" She spoke to the captain again and after a lengthy discussion said "I told him we have no swimwear with us and asked if there was anywhere we would be able to swim without. He said it's not possible on the main river but he knows many tributaries where there are hardly any people and where the locals also sometimes swim nude. Do you want to do it?"

"Sure, it sounds like fun."

Jia spoke to the captain and he nodded his head and smiled as he changed course slightly and picked up the pace. He seemed happy and I could imagine he was looking forward to the prospect of seeing Jia naked. After about 15 minutes of rapid progress he turned right into a narrow channel that was surrounded by dense jungle. A short time later the stream widened and as we rounded a corner we could see a small sandy beach. Once our raft was secured we hopped out onto the sand.

It was a beautiful place and all you could hear was the sound of birdsong. Jia spoke to the captain and then turned to me "We can get undressed here and swim. There's only a very gentle current and it's about 2 meters deep in the middle of the stream."

"Great, let's do it!"

I stripped off my t-shirt and after removing my sandals dropped my shorts. As I always go commando I was already naked. I put my clothes onto our raft chairs and turned to watch Jia. Our captain had settled himself into the sand and was looking at us with interest. Jia slowly started to unbutton her shirt and I felt my cock swell as more and more skin was revealed.

I glanced at the captain and he was staring at Jia intently, I wondered when he'd last seen any naked woman never mind one as beautiful as Jia. My attention returned to my wife as she undid the last button and removed the shirt. She smiled at me and held out her shirt. I walked towards her and felt my swollen penis swing as I took the shirt from her. Her tiny breasts were displayed proudly, capped by her dark and very erect nipples.

She undid a clip and then lowered a zip on her skirt while holding it with one hand and using the other to hold on to my shoulder, she let the skirt drop far enough to lift one leg and slip it off. She repeated the process with her other leg and then handed the skirt to me. All she had on now was the flimsy pair of red knickers and her sandals.

I took another glance at our lone spectator and could see him smiling at us. Without hesitation Jia slowly pulled down her underwear revealing her smooth pussy. After she added the knickers to the collection of clothing I was already holding, I went and placed them next my own. When I turned back I saw Jia was now facing away from the captain and had bent over undoing her sandals. She was giving him a great show and I loved it. My cock stiffened and I was barely able to hold back a full blown erection.

"Come on Tom, stop standing there staring, let's get in the water!"

I walked over to join her and she took my hand as we walked through the soft sand into the warm water. When we were waist deep I said to Jia "You gave the old guy a real treat!"

She laughed and said "Do you think he enjoyed it?"

"I know I enjoyed it and I'm sure he hasn't seen anything like that for a long time if ever!"

A few more feet in and the water reached our chests. I felt Jia grab my cock and give it a few quick tugs before letting it go and swimming away. The water was refreshing and very clear. I dived down so I could watch as she swam and every detail of her body was visible. I stayed under as long as I could and when I surfaced gasping for air I heard Jia speaking in Chinese. She was standing and talking to the captain. He was shaking his head and waving his hand dismissively.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I told him to join us but he doesn't want to."

"Why not?"

"He thinks you won't approve!"

"Tell him it's OK with me."

While Jia was speaking to him I waved at the captain indicating he should come into the water. He looked at me and I nodded and beckoned to him again.

He stood slowly and walked to the edge of the water. I thought he was going to go in dressed but then Jia said something to him. He glanced and me again and I smiled and nodded. I watched as he slowly removed his shirt and then dropped his shorts. He stood there wearing a pair of white underpants that had seen better days and asked Jia something. She nodded and replied before turning her back to him and saying "He wants to be sure you won't be mad if he gets undressed."

I nodded and tried to gesture to him to remove his pants. If he didn't get the message now he never would. He finally moved and pulled down his well-worn undies. He had a sparse grey pubic bush from which his dark brown, stubby but quite thick penis emerged. It looked partially erect and his foreskin was retracted. I smiled at him and watched as he entered the water. He relaxed when he realised I was really OK with him joining us and said something to Jia.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He just said you are a strange man even for a laowai."

"Laowai?"

"Foreigner."

I laughed "I suppose I am!"

Jia swam to me and hugged me, putting her legs around my waist and kissing me "Well I love my strange laowei."

I grabbed her buttocks holding her tightly and could feel my stiff cock bump against her pussy. "How far do you want to go, I wouldn't want the old guy to have a heart attack!"

"I think he approves, take a look."

I looked around and saw that he had moved to within a few feet of us. He was staring at us intently. When he realised I was looking at him he smiled and made an unmistakable and universally recognizable gesture before reaching down and grabbing his own penis.

I felt Jia's hand on my penis as she guided me into her opening. With the tip inside it was an easy matter to push forwards and bury the rest. Jia moaned loudly and I glanced to the side the see our voyeur pulling on his penis rapidly as he watched us make love. This was incredible; here we were in a river in China, naked and making love while being watched by an old man we'd only met half an hour ago!

Jia was already getting close and I could feel her speed up the back and forth motion on my cock. She screamed suddenly and held me tighter as she orgasmed. We heard a groan and both turned just in time to see the old man ejaculate. His sperm formed a small greyish cloud in the water before rapidly dispersing.

I was about to resume thrusting when we heard the put-put sound of a small engine approaching. Jia disengaged from my cock and swam to deeper water. I followed here but kept my distance. Our captain also waded into deeper waters and waited. A short time later a small fishing boat appeared from the same direction we had come. It chugged along at a steady pace and was piloted by a man slightly younger than our captain. A woman of middle age was seated at the front of the boat. They both looked at us suspiciously and I wondered if they realised we were naked. The boat continued slowly and I was relieved to see that it didn't look like they would stop.

My relief, however, was short lived as our captain suddenly shouted and waved to them. The two occupants of the boat looked over to him and waved back. I heard the note of the engine change as it slowed down before shutting off completely. The boat slowly drifted to the bank and our captain went over to help secure it. He seemed unconcerned by his nudity and they began a spirited conversation.

I looked at Jia and asked "What's going on?"

"He's telling them what happened!"

"Shit! This is a bit embarrassing and I didn't even get to finish."

She swam towards me and I felt her reach down and feel my still rigid cock. "Poor baby." She said laughingly.

I wasn't quite as amused and it only got worse when our captain called to Jia and waved us over. "He wants us to join them."

Before waiting for a response from me, she swam towards them and I had no choice but to follow. When we got to the shallow water she stood without hesitation and waded over to the boat. Seeing her sexy arse wiggle as she walked and picturing the view the others were getting as they watched her approach made my cock harder than ever. When I reached the shallows I waited keeping myself submerged. When Jia noticed I wasn't behind her she turned and said "Come on Tom, it's OK."

I somewhat reluctantly stood and walked towards the group of four that were all staring at me. Jia smiled and as I got closer the topic of conversation switched. Even without being able to understand I knew they were talking about me and my erection. There was pointing and laughing and some obviously hilarious, knee slapping jokes (even Jia joined in).

This was too much even for me and despite my arousal at seeing my wife exposed to others, my penis began to wilt. On the one hand I was relieved but it seemed to cause a renewed round of laughter and jokes.

"What are they going on about?"

"This is our captain's younger brother and his wife. He told them everything that happened and they wanted to see you. They've never seen a naked white man before so it's quite an event."

"Wonderful, I feel like some kind of zoo exhibit."

"Don't worry it's all harmless fun and they're very impressed with your penis."

We suddenly heard a ringing sound from our raft - it was Jia's mobile phone. She rushed over and all eyes followed her progress. While Jia was speaking to whoever called, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around and our captain's brother smiled at me and pointed in Jia's direction before giving a thumbs up and saying "Gooda!"

This seemed to be the extent of his English skills so I just smiled and nodded. The view of Jia returning was equally pleasing and I could detect a bulge forming under my new friend's shorts. "That was Huiliang, he was worried there was a problem as we're late!"

I checked my watch and saw that it was already passed the time we'd arranged to meet him. "We better get going then."

Jia switched to Chinese and explained that we had to be on our way. We shook hands with the man and women in the boat and walked to the shore. There was no time to dry in the sun so I gave Jia my t-shirt and she used it to dry off as best she could before getting dressed. I put on my shorts and sandals and with a final wave to the others our raft headed back the way we had come.

Our captain was very chatty and Jia found out a lot about his life. He was 62 years old and his wife had passed away almost ten years ago. He had a 25 year old daughter who worked in Shanghai and he hardly ever saw. His brother was 50 and sister in law 48. They all lived together in a small house somewhere along the river. He had a hard life and I was glad that we'd been able to give him some pleasure.

When we arrived at our meeting point, Jia gave the old man a large tip and thanked him for an unforgettable time. I shook his hand and wished him all the best. I put on my still wet t-shirt as we walked towards the car park. Everyone at the pier was staring at us and the reason was Jia. Her thin shirt had wet, nearly transparent patches where she hadn't been able to dry herself properly and they stuck to her body.

We saw Huiliang waving as we approached; his eyes were glued to Jia's chest and when I turned to look at her I could understand why. Her left breast was almost totally visible and I could clearly make out her hard nipple. In China it's not really considered rude to stare and Huiliang was taking full advantage of this. He never moved his eyes off her breasts even when speaking to her. In the car things weren't much better and I hoped he would at least keep one eye on the road.

I said to Jia "your shirt is causing quite a stir!"

She laughed "It'll be dry soon. Will you rub my feet again?"

"Sure."

She swivelled on the back seat and lifted her left leg onto my lap, leaving her right leg bent at the knee and her foot down. This pulled up her short skirt and I could see she wasn't wearing her knickers anymore. My cock jumped and she felt it move under her foot. She said "I'll make it up to you tonight!"

I smiled and said "Only if we make it alive! If our driver takes a look over his shoulder he'll see right up your skirt and he might lose control. He's already so busy staring at you in the mirror that he's hardly watching the road."

"Do you want me to move?"

"No, let's risk it. I love it and I can see you're enjoying yourself!" I could actually see moisture pooling at the bottom of her slightly parted lips. "What actually happened to your underwear?"

"I didn't put them on when we got dressed and gave them to our captain as a souvenir when I paid him the tip."

I laughed and said "You naughty girl. Bet you he'll be sniffing them and won't ever wash them!"

At that moment there was a loud noise as a truck lumbered past on the left. I turned to look and could see a guy leering out of the passenger window and staring into our car. From his elevated vantage point he could look right at Jia. Her shirt had dried enough to make it difficult to see all the details of her breast but I'm pretty sure he could see her naked pussy.

As the truck accelerated slightly I saw him turn around and the truck slowed again to match our speed. I could see the driver trying to lean over and also get a look. Huiliang hooted and angrily gesticulated at the truck indicating it should overtake but it didn't move.

"You better close your legs or that truck is going to stay there all the way."

Jia complied and lifted her other foot into my lap effectively ending the show for the occupants of the truck. The truck hooted a few times and then finally pulled ahead. I rubbed my wife's feet and it wasn't much longer before we arrived at the outskirts of Yangshuo city. We decided to go to the hotel first and then visit the town in the evening. It took quite a while driving along tiny country roads to reach our hotel which was surrounded by farmlands.

The hotel itself was fantastic, newly built with only 15 rooms and kept in the traditional style of the area. They spoke no English and Jia took care of checking-in. We arranged for Huiliang to pick us up in two days for the return journey to Guilin and after he left went to our room. It was on the 3rd floor and had a large terrace with stunning sights over the spectacular countryside. The hotel didn't seem busy at the moment and I hoped it would remain so during our stay.

It was already late afternoon and we decided to have a rest before heading out. We relaxed on our balcony and took advantage of the fact that it wasn't overlooked. Both of us stripped off our soggy clothing and lay naked on the sun loungers. I took a quick picture of the view on my phone and sent it to my sister in the UK. Her reply came quickly and she said it looked like a landscape from the jurassic era!

Jia got up and took a bottle of water from the fridge for me and a warm one for herself. As we lay sipping our drinks she said "Do you want to finish what you started in the river?"

I thought about it for a moment and then said "No, let's do something special tonight."

"OK, what do you have in mind?"

"Oh, nothing yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something later."

When we finished our drinks we took a quick shower and then went downstairs to organize a car to bring us to the town. The hotel provided a free shuttle service every hour and also offered free mountain bikes. Jia reserved two bikes for the next morning and I looked forward to exploring the area. While waiting for our car to arrive we walked around outside.

There were a few farmhouses scattered about in the surrounding fields and a small river. It was very peaceful and just birds and insects could be heard. Our car was ready and after a 20 minute trip the driver dropped us outside the main street of the town. We could find him here again for the return trip at 20 past the hour every hour.

The town was very busy and is probably the loudest place I've ever been to. On most of the narrow streets the noise was almost deafening. Each bar, shop, disco and restaurant was trying to outdo its neighbour by playing blaring music at a higher volume and adding to this there was a cacophony of street vendors shouting to be heard. After our peaceful day it was exhausting and we were glad to stumble upon a small restaurant down a side road which was a bit quieter.

After our meal we again fought our way down the main street to our meeting point and were relieved when we left the noise behind. It was approaching 9 o'clock when we arrived back at the hotel whicht was still not busy. We only saw one family checking in at the reception and a single couple in the restaurant. Once back in our room we stripped off and had a shower together.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers