China's School Days

Story Info
Adventures at school.
1.9k words
4.03
35.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

China had always been a pretty girl. At school, she commanded both respect and attention. She was lucky, born of parents who were independently wealthy, she had everything the best money could buy, so it came as some what of a shock to her family to learn their rich, beautiful daughter wanted to make her own way in the world, but never in there wildest dreams did they think that she would want to work to become a teacher.

No one took her seriously, Her resume contained the best education and finishing schools from around the world. She was fast losing hope of ever finding a position, when she was saved at the very last moment by her acceptance as the junior teaching assistant to Professor Sam Waterstone in the department of physical recreation at Exeter College. China was also to assist in their French department. So with some trepidation, she decided to accept and now found herself unpacking her fine leather cases into a small chest of draws in her new bedroom.

China thanked her lucky stars that she had be given a wealth of opportunity in some expensive sports, she was skilled and very accomplished in everything from sailing to horse riding, little did she know at the time that they would provide her with the necessary skills into her future career.

China had attended the brief “getting to know your fellow staff event” held shortly after her arrival. Mr Waterstone , a slim middle aged man with a pleasant personality handed her a plan of the college and quietly informed her to take her self on a tour of the establishment and familiarise herself with her many working venues before the students returned in a weeks time.

China, with map in hand, started to wander around the main building. She was deep in thought when she walked headlong into a young man of roughly her own age. “Oh, I am so sorry” she said covering her mouth with her hand in embarrassment. “It’s ok, no harm done” he replied. China couldn’t remember being introduced to him at the staff get together, but he was kind of cute and with a broad smile. Then he was gone. China looked at her watch, desperately wanting to visit the stables and check out the horses before her day was finished.

It was quite a trek to the stable yard. The sun was fast going down as she entered the main stall block. China sighed at the familiar smell of horses and hay, and wandered down the centre of the yard taking in all the fine animals in their sleek, well groomed and pristine condition . Who ever worked here knew his stuff, she thought to herself.

China couldn’t resist the urge, she opened the door into a stall housing a fine black mare. She pulled out a handful of hay from the rack and offered it up to the beautiful horse. It took it gently from her hand as she walked to its shoulder. Feeling no fear, she placed her hand on the top of its mane and slowly stroked down the length of its neck stopping at the shoulder. “You’re a fine lady.” she said, “I would love to be sitting on your back and have my legs wrapped around you.” she whispered. She continued to stroke the horse, gently moving her hand over it’s sleek back, down over its haunches and patted its rump. She leaned closer towards the mare and placed her cheek against its rump. “You and I are going to be friends.” she said quietly. Casually, China turned back towards the door, and was startled at the silhouette of a tall figure resting his strong arms on the bottom half of the stable door.

“This is the second time today you have disturbed me” . He said with a smile on his clean shaven face. “I think you had better tell me your name” he said, taking a step back from the door to allow China to leave. China, regaining her senses, begins to walk out of the stable. Mesmerised by his piercing blue eyes. “ Oh God, such beautiful eyes,” she thought. China found her self starring into them, not able to break her gaze. “My name is China.” she said quietly. Her gaze, now moving to his lips, she wanted his mouth, she wanted to feel his mouth and this sudden realisation of her intimate thoughts threw her.

She was struck by his wonderful lips and smile and totally without provocation he took her hand. “Come with me” he said, as China followed, wondering why was she letting herself be pulled around. China half thought about pulling free from his grasp, but the truth be told, she liked this. He pulled her into a stall full of hay bails and closed the door behind them. “There, now we can be alone and get to know each other” he said. With three short bounds, he had crossed the expanse between them and his lips were on hers Forcing her mouth open and forcing her to respond to his kiss, China stood her ground. He pushed her back against the pile of hay bails and kissed her again putting his hands behind her neck. With one quick movement, he ripped open her blouse and pulled up her bra. Her full breasts were bare and on display for his gaze. China was shocked by her own reaction of pleasure to his strong advances. He kept eye contact with her and smiled as his hands traced a line down to her nipples teasing them hard, squeezing her breasts. China took hold of herself. Who was this man she was allowing to tease her this way? And did she care? Kissing her neck, his hands holding her wrists by her side’s, his tongue traced a warm wet line down to her right nipple. “No,” she thought to herself, “I don’t care.” China let out a low moan of pure pleasure, her legs shaking slightly. He worked on each nipple in turn, returning to her mouth occasionally, kissing her deeply. “You want this don’t you” he said in a low voice, China mumbled out a “yes.” He spun her around to bend her over the hay bails and pushed her head forwards, “Don’t move” he ordered . China was in ecstasy, never had she been so turned on to her own bodies needs.

She heard him walk away, but didn’t look in his direction. A moment later he returned to her, putting his hands on her breasts running his thumbs across her nipples again. He then moved his hands to her elbows, running them down the inside of her arms to her hands. He pulled her hands behind her back, China felt her hands being tied. A sense of fear started to raise within her. He roughly pulled up her skirt so it was over her hands.

“God she was beautiful,” he thought. He rubbed her ass cheeks with his hand and took a step back to admire the fine view of her round ass, black suspender less stockings, high heels and black lace thong. He could eat her, he thought. He took a whip from the wall and trailed it over her ass, she moaned again. He smacked her once… twice… three times with the whip. Pausing to rub the sting away, he knelt down on one knee and started to nibble her ass cheeks, biting harder, leaving tiny marks. “Do you want me” he asked. “Yes, yes I do” she replied in a barely audible voice. He smacked her ass again harder several more times. Moving to stand directly behind her, Spreading her butt cheeks and pushing her thong to one side, he pushed two fingers inside her dripping pussy. She went instantly tight around them, bending her knees slightly to move with the motion of his fingers. China heard the sound of his pants being unzipped and felt him lay his hard cock against her ass for a moment whilst he continued to finger-fuck her.

Pulling his fingers out of her tight pussy, he lifts them to his mouth and tastes the sweetness of her warm wet pussy. He held his stiff cock in his hand and placed it just in China’s pussy entrance, just allowing the head to push inside her. Pussy cream ran from her and dribbled down her beautiful stocking thighs. Teasing her, he takes his cock out and smacked her ass again hard with the flat of his hand. China gasps at the sudden rush of pain and pleasure. Then, with one hard thrust, he pushed his hard cock all the way into her pussy. She moaned with the pure pleasure of his action. He withdrew all the way and thrust deep inside her once more, this time holding his stroke deep, grinding into her. Pulling back so slowly she almost cried as he withdrew.

He pushed a thumb into her wet pussy and rubbed her cream around her ass hole, teasing her. “Do you want this?” he asked. She said pleadingly, “now, I want you NOW!” He held his hard cock against her ass, gently pushed into her. China felt her knees giving way at the shear shock and pleasure of his cock slowly sliding into her. He grasped her hair, forcing her to keep her position. His strokes were long, deep and hard. She opened easily for him, relaxing to accommodate his size. “I like a tight ass” he said, picking up his rhythm. China didn’t respond, lost in her own pleasure, her orgasm was close and she loved being ridden so hard.

He slowly withdrawing from her ass, he teased her pussy before thrusting hard into it again. China started to cum. Her leg froze , muscles going tense with the powerful build up to her explosion. She gripped is cock so hard, he gasped in amazement at the strength of her pussy’s grip. With one wrenching scream and a sob, she came.

Still he kept pumping, faster, harder, thinking of only his needs at the moment. He released her hair and held her hips as he started his own orgasm. The force of his strokes moved the hay bails she was leaning on. With one powerful stroke, he moans loudly, “ I’m cumming.” She felt his load enter into her, squirt after squirt, filling her completely.

China felt a flood of warm cum running down the inside of her legs. He collapsed on top of her, breathless, sweaty and exhausted. She felt the weight of his body leaning against her and stayed motionless in her satisfied state. He slowly rose, untied her hands and steps back admiring his handy work, smiling. China recovered her composure and rubbed the blood back into her wrists. China turned around to face him. He stepped forward, placed an arm around her waist and began to extract small pieces of hay from China’s fiery, red hair. “your beautiful” he whispered into her ear as she adjusted and lowered her skirt. “thank you” she said, feeling his seed mixed with her own juices trickling down her still trembling thighs. He pulled her skirt up again and opened her pussy lips. Running his fingers over her still swollen clit, “I do like riding a nice filly” he said. “Perhaps you should tell me your name” she asked, shocked by her own realization she had just fucked a man who was nameless to her. “You can call me Luther” he said, “Welcome to Exeter College.”