Chinese Connection Ch. 01

Story Info
Kira visits Shanghai with Kyrhan and Dan.
6k words
3.57
32.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

I must express my most grateful thanks to the real life Wei Lin who helped me a lot for this episode of Kira's adventures. I hope that we have other occasions to collaborate in the future.

*

It was raining cats and dogs when Kira boarded the night plane to Shanghai. The monsoon rains were rather heavy that year. Kyrhan was on official duty, this time : he would represent India for a soccer tournament between Asian countries in preparation to the World Cup along with the minister in charge of sports. Kira was accompanying him but she was not a great fan of that sport. Kyrhan had thus asked to Dan to come along to entertain her. Kira would only attend the few official receptions. Dan had already been twice in China for business including once in Shanghai precisely. He would be an invaluable adviser for Kyrhan on Chinese habits and a quite suitable companion and guide for Kira.

As their tickets had been bought separately and there was no more seats available, Kyrhan and Kira were in first class in the front row and Dan was in business class that was for some obscure reason nearly empty. It was late and most of the passengers tried to get to sleep as fast as they could. Their immediate neighbors had taken sleeping pills and were already snoring quietly but a few people nearby were chatting noisily and didn't seem eager to sleep at all. Kyrhan led his wife to the waitress in charge of their flight and asked whether it would be possible to take a nap in the business class zone which was nearly empty and where they could sleep quietly. The waitress was quite OK for it.

They took seats as far as possible from the alleys not to be disturbed. The light had been dimmed quite low. Kyrhan immediately caressed Kira's thighs, pushing his hand down to the hem of her saree. When he straightened his position, his hand [slid] back up her thigh, but this time, it was under her saree and her petticoat, in direct contact with her skin. Kyrhan loved such intimate contacts : Kira had a very smooth skin he was very fond of caressing. Kira was extremely careful to keep it perfectly hydrated. It had paid because there were still no wrinkles, or other skin problems that often marred the look of women her age. A few recent photographs of her taken to illustrate a paper in Vogue magazine didn't require any retouching. Kira helped him by lifting her bottom from the seat so that he could push back her saree and her petticoat. Her bottom was now in direct contact with the seat.

Kyrhan's hand had already reached her crotch, her saree was completely bunched up and Kira had parted as wide as she could her thighs to give her husband total liberty to use her as he wanted. His thumb was kneading her clit in circular motions while his middle and ring fingers were embedded as deep as they could in her pussy. Kira was already delirious and moaned quite loudly. Kira had noted that she was getting hornier with the years while Kyrhan and Dan were getting more skillful, so her pleasure was coming faster and becoming ever more intense and lasted longer it seemed. She had joked with Dan that in a few years, a simple contact with another passenger in a bus would be sufficient to make her swoon. Her husbands never complained as in response, she now was letting them have their ways with her quite easily. She was always ready for anything they asked from her and she regularly teased them in provocation.

Today her moans were so loud that Kyrhan had to offer his hand to her mouth as a gag to prevent her from screaming in public. She had to bite him really in order to keep mute. Kira was still in the throes of a mind shattering climax when she whispered to her husband :

- Darling, I want. . . I want again and this time I want you deep in my pussy or my ass, I don't care. . . but fuck me hard and deep and spew your sperm in my belly!

Kyrhan just pushed back the arm-rests on both sides of his seat and drew his wife to him. He made her straddle him and aimed his cock toward her open twat. She was more than ready for him, her cunt not wet but positively liquid, impatient to be penetrated, to be fucked as hard as he could. She didn't need to be prompted to part her legs, lowering herself on his cock until the head was firmly lodged into her pussy. She then inserted her elbows under her knees and lifted them as high as she could. Deprived of any support, Kira glided down his shaft with no effort on her part until Kyrhan was lodged as deep as he could go into her, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix. Kyrhan put his hands on both her ass cheeks and apparently with no effort lifted her until only his cock head remained inside her. Kyrhan then let her weight make her impale herself totally and very slowly. He lifted her again three times, eliciting slurping noises from her pussy and deep desperate moans for her lips. That caress was ineffable.

Kyrhan would have loved to continue that way on and on but his cock was now aching for a harder contact. He lifted her once more, leaving her up a few seconds until a moan of frustration escaped from her lips. He was still gripping her buttocks in his hands and he pulled her down as fast as he could. Kira dug her teeth in his neck, biting ferociously to prevent herself to scream triumphantly like a lioness taken by a big alpha male. Kira was still recovering from the aftermath of a very intense peak of pleasure when Kyrhan lifted her from his cock to pull her back even harder than the previous time. Kira had completely lost contact with reality, just aware of the soaring pleasure emanating from deep in her body and the salty taste of the blood from the deep bite marks in Kyrhan's neck. Her husband was groaning in pain and simultaneously bellowing like a bull during a corrida in Spain. When he erupted deep in her cunt, it was like a fountain in her womb and they climaxed at the same moment.

Kyrhan went to his seat to apply a bandage to his wound. On his way, he called for Dan.

- I've never seen Kira in such a rut. She nearly took a bite off me! I'm going to dress my neck and change my stained clothes. I think she still isn't done for. So if you're interested, she is yours until we arrive at Shanghai airport. Good luck!

Dan had listened to their fucking noises but he had not been invited to take a part in the festivities, so he had remained in his armchair. Kyrhan had now told him to take full responsibility for the rest of the flight. The waitress was nowhere to be seen. So he went to Kira's side and put an arm under her knees and another behind her back. He lifted her from her seat, with her twat dripping from Kyrhan's cum and her own love juices intimately mixed. Her saree was still bunched up and her pussy was totally on display. It was a pity that there was no one to watch her being manhandled toward the toilet door. Dan put her finally on top of the toilet sink. He closed the door and pulled her to the edge of the sink. Her pussy was now just on the edge of the sink, in perfect position to be fucked. Her legs were again widely parted on the sides. Dan adjusted rapidly his cock and pushed in without delay. Kira screamed with the intrusion and crossed her ankles behind his back, drawing him in as deep as she could. She clamped desperately her cunt around his hard cock but it was well greased with Kyrhan's cum and he could seesaw her at will.

Dan shot soon a big load into Kira's tummy but both were still not sated. He just pulled out and helped her to get down from the sink. When her feet touched the floor, he made her turn her back to him, part her legs again and bend forward with her elbows on the sides of the sink. Kira wiggled her naked buttocks that were evidently the next target for Dan's cock. He went straight at it, skewering her in a single move like a piece of meat ready for a BBQ. This time, Kyrhan had not opened the way and Dan was very pleased feeling Kira's ass hole stretched by his own cock, an infrequent delicacy when her Indian husband was nearby. He was really excited and ready to shoot another load of his cum into her ass hole.

Finally, Dan tensed and shot Kira full of his hot jizzm, cumming inside her like a volcano. When she felt his cum shots hammering against her internal walls, she screamed and collapsed forward onto the sink. Dan dismounted reluctantly, standing up slowly, looking completely dazed, his cum continuing to seep from her arse. Kira stirred, turned toward him and fell on her knees in front of him. She engulfed his brown smeared cock in her mouth without hesitation, licked it clean with her tongue and slowly let it out of her mouth perfectly clean and glistening with her saliva.

Dan cradled her again in his arms and let her regain her composure on the seat next to him, holding her hand lovingly. When she was able to stand up on her own, she straightened her saree and went to join Kyrhan. There was a wet spot on her bottom when she left with swaying hips, smiling face and revealing ringed eyes. She really looked like a just well fucked woman. . .

There was an official delegation waiting for Kyrhan and his wife. Dan proceeded on his own to the hotel he had proposed. The luxury hotel was placed under the stadium steps with some of the rooms of the top floor having a direct view on the stadium itself. Their rooms were at that level. They would have a direct view of the competition even from their beds. On the opposite side, they had an exceptional view on the burgeoning metropolis with plenty of skyscrapers in various states of construction, cranes working everywhere. They could also see swarms of pedestrians on the passageways in the commercial streets.

Kira and her husband arrived two hours later. Kyrhan was not very impressed by the room but the city looked amazingly active compared to the more languid activities in the big cities of India. Air pollution and noise when they opened the windows were also rather annoying, especially at peak hours. Multiple lanes roads with two levels absorbed a very important traffic. Kira had opened their luggage and she had put everything in the cabinets as she always did. She hated having some servant discover what she had taken in her wallets.

The first day would be limited to some sightseeing in the center of the town. Kira didn't want to attract too much attention by wearing her usual saree, so she opted for a more conspicuous violet loose kameez (tunic) with black shuridars (tight pants). They took a taxi that dropped them near the Zigzag Bridge in the old town. The area was at the time extensively razed to leave room for more modern buildings. They found a restaurant nearby with menus in English. Dan explained them the richness of Chinese food, to his taste just comparable with French, Italian and Indian food. It was quite different from what Kira was accustomed to in European Chinese restaurants. Kira especially loved Ha Kaos (steamed shrimp dumplings). Kyrhan noticed hopefully an Indian restaurant on the way. At least, he could get there if the need arose. Dan told him that he could find any type of restaurant in Shanghai : French, Italian, local or ethnic. . .

Near the Zigzag Bridge, Dan led them to the former mansion of a rich Mandarin with a wide garden divided into many small courts decorated with stones and water ponds mimicking rivers and lakes. These various designed-courts looked very exotic and romantic to Kira and Dan's eyes. There were also little pavillons, all of them empty ornating the courts. They were closed but could be visited from the outside.

Kyrhan noticed a blind alley that was out of view from the rest of the garden. He asked Dan to look out for intruders and led Kira to the end of the alley. He just pulled down her trousers and took them off. He then pushed her against a tree, freed his cock hastily and entered her hot wet cunt. From the distance, Dan could see that Kyrhan's cock was engorged with excitement. Kira opened her long bare legs to let him enter her. She clasped them behind his back as if she wanted to forbid him to dismount and she guided his cock into her opening. The instant he entered her, he felt as if he was sucked in hungrily. She was so wet that he slid into her to the hilt in a single move. Her pussy clamped fiercely around him, transforming itself in a very tight velvety sheath that clang closely to his shaft. She emitted a gurgle of delight and arched her back to feel him more completely. Kyrhan pulled back slowly then plunged back deep into her.

He pulled back a little faster then plunged back drawing a moan from her lips. He continued, increasing progressively his speed, fucking her eager cunt mercilessly. Kyrhan locked her hips with his clenched hands while Kira braced herself on the tree to fervently push forward her hips. From his position ten feet away, Dan longingly watched them writhing in nearly perfect unison, Kira's body moving in tune with Kyrhan's thrusts. He seemed not to make any effort while Kira's face was bathed in perspiration. Dan would have given everything he had to take the place of Kyrhan.

- Oh Ganesh, Kyrhan! Master! Fuck me, harder! more!

Kira was blubbering in ultimate ecstasy, arching her back violently. Kyrhan was feeling his own balls aching from increasing pressure. Her fingers dug savagely into his flesh as he started to come, erupting into her belly. Afterward, he laid almost comatose over her limp and moaning body pressed onto the tree that supported her. Slowly and awkwardly, he straightened himself and helped her back into her churidars, making a gesture of victory with his thumb up toward Dan. He smoothed back his clothes and took Kira's arm under his own.

- Let's finish that visit! Don't stay behind, Kira and Dan!

Dan explained later to Kyrhan that their behavior would have been considered very offensive if they had been caught : Chinese people are even more prudish than Indian people and public exposure would have entailed a scandal and possible arrest. Kyrhan and his wife seemed perfectly quiet now but it was Dan's turn to cope with a huge erection, trying to conceal it as much as he was able. Kira noticed it and smiled.

- Wait until we get back to our Hotel, I'll take care of you if my husband is OK with it. Kyrhan, darling?

- Oh, Dan has helped us a lot, acting as a sentry. You'll do him as soon as we are back to our hotel but I'll watch and he'll just fuck your mouth. After the dinner, we'll sandwich you properly. I'd like to remind both of you the custom of our first years I'd instated : when I'm with Kira anywhere, I'm the sole owner and user of her ass hole! Dan, my dear Friend, you infringed on my property in the plane. Otherwise, I would have naturally invited you with us. I've never failed to do it so far, have I, Kira?

- No, master. I beg your pardon. I'll behave properly, now. Your wishes are like orders for me, my Lord and Master!

- In that case, I wish you to come to the restaurant in saree. A full day with you not wearing one disturbs me.

- Dan, will my tummy bare offend the other customers? Remember that we have several guests this evening!

- You'll wear your usual outfit for the formal banquet tomorrow. For this evening, I think it would be better for you to wear one of your rather long cholis that will cover your belly more properly so that nobody will even lift an eyebrow. You'll just look rather exotic and everyone will watch you but I suspect that Kyrhan is just looking for that effect!

They were five Chinese people waiting for them in the lobby : The head of the delegation presented himself as Wei Lin (Kyrhan didn't catch his surname). There were also a burly and obsequious man named Li Shan He and another one, very skinny, Chen Tian Bo. Both women were pretty and very fluent in English : Zhou Lan Yu and Li Yan Yan : Jade Orchid and Very gorgeous, quite adequate names for both women who appeared young and intelligent. Lan Yu proposed herself to accompany Dan and Kira to the imperial City nearby of Han Zhou, two days later while Kyrhan would have official meetings Kira couldn't attend.

The restaurant was in the small commercial mall at the floor level of the hotel: a Chinese and a Japanese restaurants, a souvenir shop and a hair dresser. They were given chopsticks but Kyrhan asked for a fork, fearing to disgrace himself. Dan made a demonstration taking a stick in the gap between her thumb and forefinger and the other with the top portion of her thumb, fore- and middle- fingers. The trick is to keep one stick stationary while the other handled by the three fingers movable but Kira was not able to master their use. Dan proposed her another way, taking one of the sticks between her thumb and her fore finger like a pen and the other one between her middle and fore finger in the same way. Kira immediately caught the knack of it and was soon able to pick even a pea or a rice grain with her chopsticks. Lan Yu and Wei Lin watched it closely congratulated her.

- You're a genius to be able to handle the chopsticks properly though not dexterously. We all have struggled for years to learn it in our childhood. Nowadays, more than 30 percents of Chinese adults can't use the chopsticks properly. But as long as they are able to work with them, no body cares.

During the meal, quite delicious as usual in China. Kyrhan noted that The Chinese men often banged their wine glasses on the table, announcing something sounding like Kam Pe, a toast inviting everyone to empty their glasses. After the third one, Kira asked in French to Dan :

- Dan, I'm already tipsy. At this rate, I'll get drunk before the end of the meal.

Dan smiled at her.

- It's a common joke in China with foreigners. Look out : they fill your glasses but not theirs. So they drink far less alcohol than you do. But we can do the same trick.

Dan took the wine bottle and filled the glasses of their guests before banging his nearly empty glass on the table while announcing with a big smile Kam Pe! They smiled back while emptying their glasses but apart for Shan He, the Chinese delegation were frailer than Dan or Kyrhan and they wouldn't stand alcohol as well as them. Dan had never even seen Kyrhan just tipsy so far. Afterward, the Chinese delegation seemed somewhat less at ease than before. Dan proposed to switch to water.

- After all, we are here for sport competition, we should drink the beverage that is recommended to athletes : water!

So no one would disgrace himself or herself in front of them all. The discussion retrieved soon its former pleasant tone. Kyrhan told them about his visit to the grand mansion with its stone gardens and what specially interested him. He omitted quite diplomatically to tell them about his excursion in some blind alley there. Kira expressed her regrets that nobody in the streets was wearing traditional clothes. She explained that she tried to maintain the tradition in India, wearing sarees as often as she could. She emphasized that, in her view, keeping these traditions alive but otherwise using modern amenities, provided a bond between the past and the future for old civilizations. Her wearing sarees wasn't based on a will to maintain backward traditions such as women subjugation.

After the dinner, they went to the hotel lobby where a piano gave a very pleasant backplane for their discussion. A few people were dancing to the music. Kyrhan invited Kira for a waltz while Dan invited Yan Yan. Afterward, there were a few slow dances, Kyrhan remained on the dance floor with his wife. Dan feared to offense their guests and decided to get back to his seat when Lan Yu joined him.

- Sorry to interfere. You seemed reluctant to leave the floor. I know it's not proper for a woman to ask out but would you like to dance with me?

- My pleasure. I was just afraid to commit something improper!

- Don't be unquiet about it! Wei Lin and Yan Yan are very good dancers but I fear that the other ones aren't interested in dancing at all.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12