Chinese Fortune Cookie

Story Info
Blow job for a library book?
5.8k words
4.43
149.1k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and characters contained herein are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. This story is a work of fiction, a fantasy -- so read it with a grain of salt and an open mind. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Voting and feedback is greatly appreciated, especially positive feedback and frequent "fives".

As a young twenty-something college kid my parents did the unthinkable – they actually made me work a part time job during school. My various employments throughout my college career included waiting tables, landscaping, parking garage booth attendant, and finally, circulation desk at the local university science library.

This last job lasted the longest, as it allowed me time during the later evening hours to study while I worked, as few students checked books out after about 9:00 pm. Generally my shift started around 6 o'clock and the library closed at midnight. Two students worked the desk until ten; then one left leaving the remaining student to handle the closing procedures.

The ten o'clock to midnight period was usually pretty boring, with maybe one or two customers needing to check out books. The reference desk closed at 9 pm, leaving just me and the student campus security guard in charge of the building.

Being a typical university, there were plenty of nubile young coeds running around; however the good looking ones seemed to avoid the science library. The majority of the female students who used my library were either butt-ugly, or foreign.

It always amazed me that a person who could barely say the words "I'd like to check this book out, please," could read something like "Tungsten Hexacarbonyl and Resonance Ingenane Spectroscopy."

The foreign students ranged from a few eastern Europeans to hordes of Indians and Chinese. The Indians were the worst – cooking curry on a hot plate in a study carrel on the third floor is NOT cool.

The Asians killed me. Several of the girls tried to be hip and trendy, wearing short mini-skirts and their hair done in crazy punk styles with their tight "hello kitty" t-shirts. They'd saunter around the building acting like they owned the place -- like they were God's gift to the chemistry department (yippeee!).

I'm sure that to be chosen to attend a nice university in the United States they were probably the smartest kids in their rice farming village, and their attitudes reflected this standing. Most, when checking out books, would barely acknowledge the lowly undergrad student behind the counter. I considered myself lucky if I got a grunt as they slammed the unintelligible books down for me to process.

Wanting to help out, and needing the Christmas break off, I offered to work through the Thanksgiving holiday. Unfortunately, exchange students don't go home for the break, so the university keeps the libraries open for them to use.

Thanksgiving night, about 9 pm, the library was a virtual ghost town. The student campus security guard kept falling asleep at his desk just outside the doors in the lobby. The reference desk closed early, leaving me the only employee in the building.

I passed the time by reading and sending text messages to my buds, wishing I was anywhere but at the science library.

My reverie was assaulted by a loudbangas a small, petite Chinese girl slammed a book down on the counter.

She was about five feet tall, maybe ninety pounds soaking wet. Tightly hugging her slim hips was a denim mini-skirt, intentionally frayed at the hem, which came up to about pussy-lip height. Her shirt choice was a light cotton "hello kitty" polo, white, and her long, glossy black hair was pulled back into two long pigtails held by pink ribbons.

Her perky little titties came to just above the edge of my counter, and thrust pointily out toward me, jiggling slightly as she banged the book down.

"I need check out book," she demanded in haltingly broken engrish.

The book was titledSynthesis and Structural Properties of Sodium Titanate.It was about 200 pages of impossible to read gibberish, and once again I shook my head trying to fathom how someone who barely spoke English could read something so advanced.

"Student I.D., please?" I inquired pleasantly.

The girl whipped out her I.D. and haughtily threw it across the counter towards me.

"Prease hurry, I need study this night for important exam Monday."

When I scanned her I.D., her account showed up as past due, with over a hundred books checked out in her name. My boss had personally signed the notation stating that until the overdue books were returned Li Xuan could not check anything out.

"Um, I'm really sorry miss, but your library card has been frozen. Until you return all your overdue books, I can't check anything out to you."

Her almond shaped eyes flashed and her chin came up. She jabbed at my chest with a slim index finger. "I need book now! Overdue books in my dorm room, also in other student dorm room."

"I'm really sorry...if I check this book out to you I'll get fired...and I'm not a rich foreign exchange student."

With a loud huff she reached out and grabbed the book and turned to head for the exit. I watched her perky ass bounce as she stalked across the lobby, titties jiggling merrily.

When she hit the exit gate all hell broke loose. Sirens went off, lights flashed and Bill, the security guard, leapt to his feet, hand on his baton. Holding out his hand, palm up in front of him he sternly shouted, "Sorry, miss, I'm going to have to check your person for books that haven't been checked out."

A small crowd formed to watch the proceedings, people appeared from around the corner to see what all the commotion was about.

Li Xuan was not happy. She stamped her little foot and whirled back around towards me.

Uh oh, I thought, as she marched straight at me.

"I—need—Book--NOW!" She accentuated by stamping her foot with each word, causing her perky breasts to bounce enticingly.

"Sorry, miss, I can't do that." I replied with a smirk on my face, trying but failing to remain dispassionately neutral.

"I have big exam Monday. I go out of town this weekend. I need book NOW!"

I crossed my arms across my chest and tried to appear extra stern.

"Again, clear up the account, then I check book out to you."

She thought for a second. I could practically see steam coming out of her ears. Eyes flashing, she glared at me, "I back in few minute."

She whirled, pigtails nearly whipping me in the face, and charged through the exit, leaving the book on the counter in front of me.

About twenty minutes later she reappeared with a stack of about twenty books in her arms. She unceremoniously dumped them on the counter in front of me.

"I return books. I need to check outSynthesis and Structural Properties of Sodium Titanate.You will check book out to me NOW!"

This girl's attitude was starting to piss me off.

"I need to scan these books back into circulation, miss. One moment please."

I took my time as I scanned each book and set it into the "return to stacks" buggy. During the process Li Xuan stood with her arms crossed under her breasts, tapping her foot impatiently, shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

After I had completed checking the books in, I brought up her account. Sure enough, she still had about ten more books long overdue.

"Sorry miss, but you still have ten books overdue. Would you like me to print a list of the titles?"

She stifled a scream and her face went red. It looked as if she were about to leap across the counter and throttle me, but then she seemed to deflate.

Softly, she pleaded, "sir...I need book for exam Monday. If I fail exam I lose funding from Hunan province government. Shame my family, my village."

The word village actually came out as "virrage". Once again, I stifled a smile and tried to look remorseful.

"Um, miss, I'm really sorry, but I don't want to lose my job."

"Prease, is there anything I can do? Anything at all?"

A large tear trickled out of her eye and ran down her cheek to hang suspended from her chin. If what happened next had not transpired, I probably would have sent her packing, empty-handed; but fate was calling the shots this night, and apparently He was a horny little bastard.

The large teardrop dripped off her chin and plopped on the perky tip of her left breast. The moisture spread and her nipple responded, hardening under the thin cotton shirt.

At the same time we both looked down. I could see the darkness of her wrinkled areola through the thin material, and her nipple thrust up about half an inch.

Her face turned scarlet and she peered up at me with huge almond eyes. Another tear plopped down onto her breast, making the thin cotton material almost transparent.

She sniffled and whispered, "Prease sir, I can't fail exam."

Luckily the counter came up to about stomach height and she couldn't see my turgid erection obscenely tenting the front of my cargo shorts.

"Tell you what..."

Her head came up, and her huge dark eyes shone with hope.

I looked both ways to make sure no other students were within earshot and leaned forward to whisper.

"Have you ever given a blow job?"

Her brow crinkled in consternation. "Brow job?"

I stepped back from the counter and looked down at my obvious erection. She leaned forward a bit to see what I was looking at.

"Ohhhh! Brow job!" Her hand flew to her mouth and her eyes grew wide as she saw the pup tent before her.

"Uh, no, I never give brow job before. If I give you brow job I can have book?"

"Well...a blow job and maybe a few other things."

I could see a battle going on inside her head. Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks, but her sniffles had almost come to a stop.

Her eyes narrowed slightly. Her head bobbed up and down in typical Asian fashion. "Hokay. I do it. Let me check book out now and I come back when you leave work."

"I don't think so. You come around the counter and suck me off here and now. I wasn't born yesterday."

"But we get caught! No way I do brow job now!"

"There is plenty of room down here for you to fit. No one will ever know you were here. Come on...no blow job, no book. It's now or never."

She wiped the tears off her cheeks and looked up at me, defeated. "Hokay."

After checking again to make sure no one was nearby I led her around the corner to the employee area. The countertop came up to about stomach height, leaving a nice, three foot high open section directly in front of me. I gestured for her to drop down, out of sight, and she sulkily went down to her knees and slid under.

I stood with hands on the counter and looked down at her. Her face was streaked with mascara, her eyes puffy and red from crying. It made my cock almost burst with anticipation.

"First, a few ground rules. I like lots of tongue action. I like my balls licked, my shaft licked and especially the crown licked. I like it wet and sloppy, with enthusiasm. When I cum, you are going to swallow the whole load. Any cum you don't swallow I'm going to make you lick up, got it?"

She nodded her head yes, her huge eyes peering imploringly up at me.

"Second, pull your shirt up so I can pinch your nipples while you suck me – it'll make me cum faster."

She dutifully reached down and pulled her tight shirt up and over her breasts. Her titties were surprisingly large, larger than I expected – probably around a "b" cup. Her nipples were large and brown and jutted out at least a half an inch, almost as if they were begging to be stroked.

I cupped a breast and tweaked a nipple, causing her to squeal.

"Very nice, very perky. They seem to like me. Take off your panties. I want to see your little Chinese pussy."

Her brow furrowed and she objected, "But you said brow job, sir! Why you need see me down there?"

"You want me to last forever? Or do you want this over quick? If you want it over, take off the panties!"

I looked up to see a student heading my way with a stack of books.

"Shhhh," I warned, and looked up at the student. "Hi, need to check those out? Ok, just a second."

I processed the books and sent the student on his way. When I looked back down at Li Xuan, she was sitting on the floor with her legs spread, her little pussy peeking out from under her short skirt, her white cotton panties pulled to the side.

I reached down and tweaked her other nipple, hard, and then ran my hand down her stomach and cupped her mound.

She was hot and wet and almost completely hairless. She had a small patch of slightly rough, typically straight asian pubic hair at the top of her slit, other than that she was bald.

I slipped a finger down and rubbed it up and down her slit, making her catch her breath.

"Oh sir..."

Gently stroking her clit with my index finger, I slipped my middle finger into her hot, steamy depths. Her pussy clenched my finger with a hot sucking need.

She groaned and pressed into the wall behind her, arching her back. I leaned my head down under the counter and sucked a nipple into my mouth, slurping loudly. Flicking my tongue back and forth across the nub, I sped up my hand motion.

I heard footsteps and leapt up from my crouch, banging my head painfully on the counter edge. Bill, the campus security guard, stood in front of the counter.

"Ouch, what the fuck you doing down there, scrounging for loose change? I'm gonna make rounds again. Trying to stay awake – working the holidays sucks, don't it?"

"Um, yeah, kinda boring," I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Say, seen that little Asian chick lately? I never seen her come out after she came back with that stack of books. She sure was a nice piece of ass for a rice-eater."

"Uh, no, she was pissed cause I wouldn't check out a book to her. I think she went up into the stacks to study."

"Man, I'd like to have her tight little hardbody bouncing up and down on my cock for an hour."

Bill headed off in the direction of the elevator. A few seconds later I heard his voice over the loudspeaker warning everyone that the library would be closing in one hour.

Li Xuan peered up at me from under the counter, one hand holding her shirt up over her breasts, the other was holding her skirt up, bunched at the tops of her slim, creamy thighs.

Once again I reached down and pinched a nipple, then ran my hand down to cup her mound. She was still hot to the touch, and she moaned when I made contact.

I played with her clitty for a few moments, then straightened up and slowly reached for my zipper. Her eyes anxiously followed my hand. I glanced around the lobby to make sure no one was watching and languidly lowered my zipper.

Li Xuan licked her lips and held back an errant sniffle as I fished my turgid manhood out of my boxers and shorts. Stroking it a couple times to get it nice and hard, I reached down and pulled my balls out through the opening.

"Start with my nuts – lick them til they are shiny and wet."

Li leaned forward and began tentatively licking first one, then the other testicle.

"Come on! Lick like you mean it! Get them wet..."

I grabbed her by the base of a pigtail and forcibly rubbed my balls up and down her tongue. She moaned and slobbered wetly and licked all the way back from the base of my balls, around the side, and up the shaft of my cock, then did the other side.

"Good girl, get them nice and wet."

She pulled back and gasped for breath, "Sir, prease, I need to go home and study..."

"Not without your book you won't. And I won't let you have the book until I cum!"

Tears began to trickle down her cheeks, but like a trooper, she never stopped licking. I pulled her head this way and that, directing her where to lick. Her hot tongue never stopped moving, swirling and slobbering over my steel hard cock.

Stopping for a moment, I leaned back and pointed my hot, purple cock head towards her wet, red lips.

"Suck it lightly at first, no teeth. Try to take as much as you can."

I pushed the crown of my cock into her mouth and felt her tongue dancing back and forth, licking enthusiastically.

"Ohhhh, that's nice. Perfect -- now suck it as deep as you can."

Li took about three inches into her mouth before gagging slightly. Not wanting her to become discouraged, I pulled her back, off my cock.

Her tongue flicked out and swirled wetly over my thick, purple head. Clenching her tightly by her hair, I thrust my cock back into her mouth, going a little deeper this time.

Pinching her nipple, hard, I whispered, "play with your pussy, get it nice and wet for me."

Her tiny hand reached down and whimpering softly, she lightly began stroking her clitoris.

I stepped back and surveyed the carnage. Li Xuan was sitting back on a dingy, industrial carpeted floor under the counter, her legs spread wantonly. One hand was holding her shirt up over her perky, brown-nippled titties, her other hand was rubbing circles over her hard little clit, her white panties pushed to the side.

Her chin was wet with saliva, her hair starting to come out of her tight pigtails, wispy strands forming a black halo around her face. Her eyes were half closed, her head tilted back, resting against the wall behind her.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and stepped forward, hiding my erection from plain sight. A rare, cute female student approached with a book to check out.

"Hello – if I check this out tonight, when will it be due? Is it different than usual because of the holiday?"

"It'll be due in t-t-ten... days..."

I stuttered because Li Xuan had apparently decided to take matters into her own hand. While I was helping out the customer she had leaned forward and attempted to swallow me whole. Her sucking mouth went about five inches down my shaft, and then pulled back and off, her tongue swirling quietly around the head.

"Are you all right? You look like you aren't feeling well. Do you want me to call someone?"

I put two hands on the counter and leaned forward. "No, I'm fine – just a bit of indigestion is all."

Li scraped her teeth lightly over my sensitive head at my words, and I shuddered uncontrollably.

"Are you sure? Maybe you need to sit down for a few minutes."

"No! Really, I'm fine..."

During my halting conversation, Li Xuan was doing her best to make me cum. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, taking four, five inches into her mouth, my cock head slipping into her throat every two or three sucks.

The girl across the counter was pretty hot, with short, red hair cut into a sporty little bob. Her big green eyes looked into mine with concern.

"Okay, if you're sure you are all right. Thanks for the book."

She spun on her heel and walked lightly towards the exit, looking quizzically back at me over her shoulder. I threw up a half-hearted wave and looked down at the succubus under the counter.

Li had my balls completely in her mouth. Her tongue was urgently licking the underside while her mouth sucked and slobbered over the boys.

One hand was stroking my shaft while the other continued to diddle her clit. Apparently I had created a monster.

Recalling her haughty performance from earlier, I decided to teach the little bitch a lesson.

I reached down and pinched both nipples, causing her to yelp, then grabbed her by her pigtails and forcibly pulled her mouth off my balls and onto my cock. Thrusting myself deeply down her throat, I fucked her mouth until she gagged. Her tiny hands batted at my thighs, but I didn't relent.

Forgetting where we were, I held her by her hair with both hands and fucked her mouth like there was no tomorrow. If someone had come up needing a book at that moment we would have been caught, but luckily no one did.

I could feel cum rising from deep down, as Li Xuan made gagging "unh, unh, unh" sounds over my hard cock.

12