Chinese Takeout...For Breakfast?

Story Info
Lovers fight steams up.
2.5k words
4.48
12.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason quietly put his key in the lock. It didn't seem to be going in, he panicked for a minute thinking Marcela had changed the locks in her anger, but when he realized it was his hand shaking, he chastised himself for being so paranoid. He steadied himself, taking a deep breath and then slipping the key into the hole, letting out his breath as the door soundlessly swished open allowing him to walk into their apartment.

He looked around the corners, trying to assess where she actually was, obviously not in the living room, so she would probably be in her bedroom. He knew he had a hard task ahead of him, he had to make it up to her though, whatever it took, he didn't want to push her further away than he already had. He loosened his tie and took off his shoes, walking through the living room and into the kitchen. He put the boxes of Chinese food on the table, thinking that it couldn't hurt to entice her forgiveness with her favorite food also. However, as he listened closely for any noise he realized that everything seemed oddly quiet. He walked out of the kitchen, heading to their bedroom, but when he opened the door, all he got was the aroma of her sweet perfume lingering in the air. He sat on the bed, wondering where she could be, he had hoped to make up with her but she was out, and he had no clue where he could possibly find her, he would just have to sit and wait.

It was getting close to midnight and Marcela still hadn't come home, he had sat down pouring himself some wine as he waited, constantly checking his watch and straining his ears for footsteps, but none came his way. He was angry now. Here he was, worried about her, and she was probably having the time of her life. He knew he shouldn't have come. And with that thought he got up to leave, slightly unstable because of the wine, he slowly moved towards the door, but as he opened it, he saw Marcela about to put her key in the lock.

She had looked at him expectantly when she had seen him, his body blocking her entrance but when she heard his voice say 'Where have you been? I have been here for hours waiting for you' she had merely pushed passed him, throwing her purse on the couch and heading towards the kitchen. She had made him even angrier, she always knew how to get to him, he had come to make up with her but she was impossible. He angrily followed her, for the first time noticing what she was wearing.

She had on her form fitting black skirt that just hugged her ass, and stopped at her knees, with a slit on the left side that exposed more than half her smooth thigh. On top she had on her pastel pink bustier, it fitted her to perfection, with small clips all the way down the front holding her in place. The close fitting bodice showed off the curve of her waist and created a sensuous cleavage as it pushed up her already firm breasts, her favorite pink pendant hanging in the center of her smooth mounds, enticing men's wandering eyes. Together with her pink stiletto heels, she looked amazing. He hated that she could just walk in and melt him completely. But he was determined to stay mad on the outside, even if for just a little bit longer.

She now stood in front of him, leaning over the table, grabbing one of the takeout boxes and chopsticks and starting to pull out noodles, just watching him; a smirk on her face the whole time.

'So where have you been?' Jason finally asked, his voice making obvious his anger and frustration.

'I thought you didn't care Jason.' She had answered back

'You know damn well I care about you.' He had shouted.

'I was out dancing.'

'Dancing? Its late Marcela.'

At that had she had burst out laughing, her head thrown back, arching her breasts forward as the sweet sound of her laugh surrounded the room. Jason just glared at her until she had finally calmed down and with a vicious tone to her voice had said,

'Jason you're not my keeper, so stop pretending you care. And for your information I only came home because I wasn't feeling so great.'

She noticed his features instantly soften as he said 'Kitten, are you alright? What do you mean you're not feeling well?' He hadn't been able to help himself, he couldn't stand the thought of her in any type of pain and had unconsciously used her pet name. But she had just glared at him even more, making sure he knew that his affection wasn't appreciated, at least not while she was still angry with him.

'Jason, your not even meant to be here remember, or have you forgotten about being a total bastard to me.' She had replied, ignoring his question altogether.

'I bought Chinese food' he had said but at the unimpressed look on her face realized that wasn't going to get him anywhere and continued by saying 'Look I was just worried about you, I wanted to see how you were doing.'

'Well you have come, you have seen, and I'm fine, so now you can go.' She had replied her voice slowly rising with every word uttered.

Jason looked into her eyes. She looked beautiful. He liked her angry even though it did scare him a little. And right now she looked pretty pissed but he loved her and he would not be made to go.

'Jason please go' she had repeated.

But Jason stood his ground, unmoving, staring deep into her eyes. When he finally spoke Marcela could barely hear his whispered words, 'Kitten, I need you' and with that he took three strides towards her and swiftly took her in his arms.

She began to fight him, yelling at him to let go but he was too strong for her, he wrapped his arms even tighter around her. Pressing her into his body, whispering in her ear, 'Tell me you don't love me and I'll go' and at that he grabbed her ass pulling her into his throbbing manhood, letting her feel his want, his need, his love for her. Hearing her gasp as she felt him hard against her, he knew he had her. He knew she couldn't resist him, but he also knew she wouldn't make it easy on him, he still had to beg her forgiveness. However as she struggled to get away from him she only managed to pull herself tighter against his body allowing him full access to her.

Jason quickly buried his face in her ample cleavage, nuzzling into her chest, her breasts making a nice pillow for his face. He had always loved the way they felt on his face, feeling her nipples so close to his lips. She always felt so warm and inviting. He was so hard at this stage he thought he would cum in his pants just at her touch, but he restrained himself. He was throbbing madly, pre cum forming on the head of his cock as he began to lick and kiss her breasts, his hand traveling to cup her soft pussy mound. He continued biting and licking feeling her slightly soften in his arms, as he continued to please her, his hand now reaching under her skirt, heading towards her panties, brushing the soft skin on the inside of her smooth thighs, all the time making sure he held her tight so she couldn't escape his caresses as he neared his goal. Feeling the silkiness of her panties against his hand, he felt her flinch at the contact, rubbing his fingers up and down her sweet cupcake and finally hearing a moan escape her parted lips, he knew it was safe now. He stopped kissing her breasts moving his way up her neck to her ear with soft butterfly kisses. 'Kitten I love you, I need you, I know I've been stupid but I promise never to make you angry again, I cant live without you, please let me take care of you, please.' He had urgently whispered.

She couldn't believe he was begging her. Her focus had been on his deft fingers, pleasuring her, making her want to scream and shout and cry all at the same time but his voice now held such desperation. He never begged it was so unlike him, he was always so strong, but he wanted to make her happy now and she realized Jason would do anything she wanted in order to keep her. She could sense his fear, his uncertainty and so she did the only thing she could think of, she turned his lowered face towards her, looked into his beautiful green eyes and ever so slowly moved her parted lips towards his mouth, all motion between them ceased, as Marcela placed the softest of kisses upon Jason's smooth lips. The kiss seemed to last forever, as if trapped in an eternity until she finally pulled away from him, opening her brown eyes and taking in his features, his eyes still closed, his lips seeming to follow her, wanting more of her, looking so utterly peaceful. But when Jason opened his eyes, she needed no more warning as his passion flared.

He hungrily lunged for her, taking her by surprise as he crushed his lips against hers, probing entry into her mouth, rampantly sliding his tongue in, dueling with hers and tasting every part of her that he could. He sucked on her tongue as he felt her grind into him even more, the heat emanating from her pussy on his now painfully erect member making it hard to even think let alone breathe. His fingers already caressing her pussy lips through her panties delved further, slowly creeping in to the bare skin, spreading the wetness he found over her bare womanhood.

Marcela was so silky and smooth, just the way he liked it as he felt her wetness coat his hand, slowly positioning his finger at her tight entrance and in one motion thrusting it up into her, making her grunt into their kiss as she felt his first invasion. Kissing him harder she forced her hips further onto him.

'Baby please' she whimpered.

He knew what she wanted but played with her anyway enjoying taunting her.

'Kitten tell me what you want?'

'Jason you know what I want, don't tease me, give me your cock, I need it baby, please, fuck me with your big hard member, your cupcake needs you, please' she said, sucking on the bottom of his ear as she finished her pleas.

He knew he couldn't wait any longer, taking his finger out of her wet pussy, he quickly undid his pants pulling his boxers down with them. He bunched up her skirt around her waist, ripping her panties off, watching his beloved pant as his hard throbbing manhood was finally freed, already slick with his juices.

At the sight of him, she unconsciously parted her legs for him, pulling him close and trapping his hard cock between her supple thighs, torturing him as he had done her. She loved feeling his cock brush against her pussy entrance, making him moan and plead with her. 'Kitten please, don't do that, I want to cum inside you' but she would not relent opening and closing her thighs just slightly, not letting him go, his cock was sensuous torture against her wetness until she felt she could no longer take the stimulation. Putting her hand gently on his member and positioning it at her entrance, Jason finally thrust his hips up into her.

He loved watching the head of his cock stretch her swollen pink pussy lips and disappear into her, feeling the incredible tightness surround him as inch by inch he slipped inside her, feeling her warmth and wetness grip him tightly like a million hands stroking his cock all at once. The pleasure was overwhelming, and her breath on his neck sent shivers up his spine as he inhaled her musky aroma mixed with the sweetness of her perfume. Ever so slowly he started to move in and out of her, holding her steady, feeling her supple ass against his hands as he methodically thrust into her, feeling her pussy walls clamp around him every time he tried to leave making the delicious friction unbearable for his madly throbbing cock.

He knew he couldn't take much more but he also knew she couldn't either. She was biting his shoulder trying to keep from screaming as he sped up, his words in her ear telling her how hot she was, how hard she got him, and how much he loved to fuck her and feel himself melt into her and that was all Marcela really needed. She felt the first surge of her orgasm as it tore through her, feeling herself tense up as she convulsed all over Jason's cock, tightening her grip on him, and feeling the juices gush all over him, coating him and her. Jason continued to relentlessly thrust into her. Marcela's oversensitive cupcake sending tingles all over her body as she felt him enter time and again, feeling him speed up as she sensed his impending release. Jason finally let a sexy growl from deep within his chest escape his lips as in one last hard thrust into her his throbbing cock erupted in a violent series of spasms, allowing him to release into her warm depths, coating her insides with his warm juices.

He had tightened his grip on Marcela, wanting to feel as close as possible to her as his body trembled in pleasure. After he felt steady enough to move, he gently pulled his softening member from Marcela's body still panting rather heavily. As he looked up at her, resting against the side of the table, he asked what she was smiling about and she merely replied 'The Chinese food really was enough' and then let out a giggle as he stood there merely staring at her, realizing just how much he could not help loving her. Feeling he had regained some of his strength he picked her up, making her scream in delight, and then moved towards their bedroom, setting her down on the bed and undressing her properly.

It was now 4am in the morning, it had been a long night but Marcela felt hungry. As Jason was about to get into bed next to her, she said 'Wait, I'm hungry.' 'Now?' he questioned and as she nodded her head he went into the kitchen heating up her unfinished Chinese takeout and then bringing it into the bedroom with him. Her whole face lit up as he handed it to her, until she said 'chopsticks' realizing he had forgotten them and then grumbling as he had to go back and get them for her. Finally, when she had all she needed she said 'Wow I have never had Chinese take out for breakfast before' and they both started laughing, something they loved to do together among so many other things.

THE END

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the story, feel free to vote or send me feedback. I'll reply to anyone who writes me.