Chinese Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally removed his cock from her mouth, stood her up, untied and freeing her hands, told her to position herself like a dog with both hands and knees on the floor.

Dan got on the floor behind her and asked, "Had you ever had anal bitch?"

"No, please no." Lin begged.

"You will now." Dan shouted.

Dan grabbed a tube of anal jell, moved her underwear to one side that Lin still had on and applied it onto her anal area. The second the jell touched her anal, she shifted her butt slightly. Dan took his penis and gently circled the outer part of her anal. He slowly inserted it inch by inch, and the further it was in, the louder Lin squealed. He got all 7 inches in and left it in there so he can feel every part of her inner ass. He pulled on her neck leash to lift her upper body back towards him which must have given him further pleasure as her anal tightened. He held the leash in his mouth and used both hands to cup her breasts from behind. He fondled them and pinched hard on her nipples while slowly fucking her ass.

He repeated, "You like that bitch, you like that bitch..."

She replied, "Yes, I do now, I do now. Please, harder Dan, harder Dan..."

That was the first time I've heard Lin called out his name, and for that second, I felt jealous.

Dan let go her breasts to allow her hands back onto the floor. He removed his cock from her ass and made her laid on the sofa. He spread her legs and held them up high above his shoulders before inserting his cock into this time, her pussy through the underwear hole that was cut earlier. He fucked her from this position for a while and just when he thought he was about to release his load, he paused and bent down to top of her with his eyes staring just inches away from hers. Their lips locked and they passionately kissed each other while his cock was still in her. He slowly removed his cock as if he was about to withdraw, but she broke from the kiss and begged him to put it back in.

"Fucking right bitch, I am not done yet!" replied Dan.

Dan jammed it right back in as hard as he can and Lin let out the loudest scream ever likely caused her to orgasm. He kept at it and it wasn't long before he removed it and put it in Lin's mouth and released his load. He quickly sat her up and made her spit his cum onto her hands before slowly licking them all back into her mouth. He instructed her not to swallow yet. He pulled her closer and kissed her and together they both shared and swallowed his cum.

I am not aware of any other time when Lin let someone blew their load in her mouth so that must be her first and shared it with the same guy that released it. That was so kinky and I was so aroused that I exploded in my pants without even stroking it.

Dan stood Lin up to remove the neck leash and the damaged bra of which he kept as a souvenir. He gave her a hug from her behind and grabbed both her beautiful breasts and thanked her for the amazing evening. He also said, "You know I didn't mean it when I called you a bitch."

"I know it was all part of the role-play," Lin replied.

"Did you like it, Lin?" Dan asked.

"You are a very bad boy but glad you took control of me."

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much," Dan gave her another kiss.

"It did at times but all so worth it. Never tried the anal sex but that was amazing indeed"

"So glad you enjoyed the anal. You have an amazing body and I can't believe it is not mine," Dan commented.

Lin looked at Dan with a smile, "I am all yours to dominate when you want as long as you keep this a secrete between us."

Dan promised but Lin did not know she was being set up.

"One last request Lin before I take you to the shower to wash down?" Dan asked.

"What is that Dan?"

"Can you give your husband a blow job and swallow his cum sometime tonight and let me know which one is sweeter?"

"Sure, just for you Master!" Lin responded with a smirk on her face.

Dan gently kissed her one last time on camera before they headed to the shower likely for some more post intimate sexual fondling.

That was the end of the video and I have since watched it many times. Lin doesn't know I have it and I am sure Lin wants to be dominated by Dan again sometime soon. Dan and I just need to figure out how I can get involved in future sessions.

12