Chinese Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first interracial.
2.5k words
4.32
73.4k
46
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
77 Followers

I have not been involved in planning any further get together between Dan and Lin but likely they have met a few more times since their first encounter (see "Chinese Wife"). Lin is my wife and Dan was Lin's teenage ex-boyfriend and is now our good friend. At one of our recent get together, Dan secretly handed over an USB key with another video that he said I would definitely enjoy. I could not wait for everyone to leave that evening and when they did and when Lin was passed out in bed, I quietly plugged the key into my computer and watched the whole video.

The Video started with Lin sitting next to Dan at his kitchen dining table chatting and occasionally sipping their wine. The window behind them had the blinds opened and it looked dark so it must have been late in one evening where Lin must have told me she was out with her so called friends. Off course I didn't ask who but suspected she was with Dan. They must have gone out for dinner as both were pretty dressed up. Dan had on a dress shirts and pants while Lin had on a white buttoned up blouse and a black knee length skirt. Her blouse fitted tight to her body and because it was somewhat light and see-through, one could see the silky black bra she had on under. She looked very sexy with her long hair tied up in a ponytail and a pair of her non-prescriptive fashion glasses. I am sure she intentionally dressed this way to get the attention she wanted.

Dan got up and stood behind Lin while she was still sitting down with her wine in her right hand, he slowly kissed her neck and eventually moved his way up to nibble on her right earlobe. I know Lin's earlobes are quite sensitive and can easily be aroused. While nibbling on her ear, he released one of the buttons at the top of her blouse and stuck both hands under it. He gently massaged her full C-size breasts over the bra. The combinations of nibbling on the earlobe and massaging her breasts caused her to whimper slightly. She put her glass of wine down on the table and placed both hands over Dan's to help him with the breasts massage. She turned her head to meet Dan's lips and their lips locked as they kissed passionately for the next few minutes.

They broke off their kiss as the doorbell rang and Lin asked, "Who is that?"

Lin looked surprise and somewhat annoyed likely because she was already aroused and didn't want it to stop. Dan did not reply but instead removed his hands from her blouse and headed to the door. Lin quickly adjusted her bra and buttoned up her blouse. She started to sip her wine once again while waiting for Dan to return.

Dan returned and to Lin's surprise, he had someone with him. This individual as he walked pass the camera view was much bigger than Dan. He was not only black but a very dark one too. Dan introduced Chris as his neighbor and Lin as his good friend's wife. He explained to Lin Chris occasionally dropped by and he didn't think she would mind if he came in for a drink. Chris was tall, possibly in his early 30s and had on a pair of jeans and a tightly fitted t-shirt highlighting his muscular figure - pec, biceps, etc. Dan poured Chris a glass of wine and the three of them chatted for roughly about 15 minutes and much of it was small talk. Lin finally excused herself to use the bathroom and when Lin got up, Chris scanned her body from top to bottom as she walked pass him.

Once Lin was in the washroom, Chris commented to Dan, "Wow, she has an amazing body. Every bit of her is so nicely packaged."

"Definitely, I couldn't agree more for someone in her forties," replied Dan.

"Have you ever been with an Asian?" asked Dan.

"Never, the only ones I've seen are those on the internet but never in real life."

"Her husband is one lucky man," Chris continued with his comment.

"She may be his wife, but she is my personal pet."

"Personal pet - what do you mean?"

Just when Dan was about to reply, Lin came back. As she sat down, she asked, "What are you two boys talking about?"

"Chris was just commenting on your body," Dan replied.

Lin blushed slightly.

Dan continued, "You should show off your amazing body to Chris."

Lin looked a bit embarrass given she didn't know this guy and not sure if Dan meant it or not.

"Have you ever seen or taste a black cock?" Dan asked Lin.

Lin was really embarrassed at that point and didn't dare to look up but instead just nodded her head sideway indicating no.

Dan looked at Lin, "You may get to experience it tonight if Chris agrees to share."

Chris was somewhat puzzled but quickly replied, "Not sure if that is a good idea Dan since we just met and she is married."

"You don't need to worry Chris like I said a few minutes ago she may be my friend's wife, but she is my pet. She will do as she is told so if you want to experience for the first time an Asian mature woman, this is your chance buddy."

"Hell I would love to but only if she agrees as well. I don't want to force anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with," replied Chris.

Without giving Lin a chance to respond, Dan instructed Lin to move closer to Chris and asked Chris to stand up. Dan ordered her to remove Chris' jeans and his underwear and when she did, she couldn't believe what she saw. Although it had not yet grown, it was already pretty big hanging there with not one pubic hair in sight - he was completely shaved.

Dan had since gone to get the camera and became the camera man that provided much of the close-up views.

Without any further instructions, fully clothed Lin got on her knees and started to lick Chris' huge balls. She followed with licks on the tip of his cock and the more she did, the larger his cock grew. Not soon after, his cock was fully erected and it was massive. It must have been at least a foot long seeing on camera and extremely dark with a slight curve like the shape of a banana. Lin tried to put the whole thing in her mouth but could only get a third of it in. She tried a few more times but a third was all she could do. Chris braced himself by leaning again the dining table as Lin continued to blow him while her hands were stroking the other two third not in her mouth . Chris was definitely enjoying it as he looked at the camera and gave Dan the thumbs up.

Dan pointed the camera with a close up on Lin with Chris cock in her mouth and asked, "How is your first black cock, Lin."

Lin removed his cock from her mouth, "Very big, much bigger than my husband and yours!"

"Do you like it and are you horny and wet down there?" with the camera still pointing at her.

"Yes, very wet and can't wait to put this big one in me. I am sure my pussy can take it all in," as Lin looked up at Chris.

Chris stood her up and planted his big lips onto hers and forced his large tongue in it. He held her tight as she did the same barely able to wrap her arms around his large body. Their tongues interlocked and explored every bit of their inner mouths.

Chris removed his t-shirt showing off his completely naked muscular body while Lin still had all her clothes on. He sat down on the kitchen chairs and raised Lin' skirt to her hip so she can spread her legs slightly to sit on his laps and his erected cock. Chris slowly unbuttoned her blouse just enough to expose her black bra. He unstrapped them from the back to loosen it and moved it slightly above her breasts barely exposing her nipples. He stuck out his large tongue and started to lick and suck on one nipple while foundering and pitching the other with his fingers. The pampering not only made her nipples grew larger but sent thrill throughout her body as she started to shift her hip back and forth ridding his cock that was rubbing against her pussy through her wet undie.

Chris understood what she wanted so with little to no effort picked up the 100 pounds wife of mine and placed her on the kitchen table. He lifted her skirt to her waist exposing her black undie with a wet spot on it. He sniffed the aroma of the wet area and mumbled, "Nice!"

He removed her undie and stood there to admire the view of his first ever Chinese pussy. He grabbed both sides of her thighs and planted his mouth onto her semi-shaved pussy. His tongue was large enough to cover the whole area and when he pressed hard against it, it caused her to jitter. He licked her gently at first then vigorously sucked the clitoris and repeated over and over again and each time Chris sucked her clitoris, she squealed out, "Yes, yes!"

Dan pointed the camera at Chris, "How is your first Asian so far?"

Chris stopped and looked at the camera, "Amazing! I have never seen such a small pussy in my life and one that has almost no pussy lips. I am not sure if my cock is going to fit in it."

Before Dan could respond, Lin cried out, "Please you have to Chris! You have to, I beg you, please! I am dying to feel every ounce of your huge big black cock in me."

With that plead, Chris immediately pulled Lin off the table, turned her around with her legs spread and her hands braced against the dining table. He lifted her skirts with one hand while his other hand stroked his own cock to prepare for the doggy style entry. He held her tight by her hip and slapped his erected cock on her pussy a few times to get his head moist with her pussy juice. He attempted to insert it but it was too big. He tried a few more times before her pussy finally opened up just enough to allow the large head to insert. The further he pushed it in, the louder Lin moaned.

I can't believe Chris was successful in putting all 12 inches into that tiny little pussy of her. Once it was in, he left it in there for a while just rotating it clockwise. Lin couldn't wait any longer and screamed out, "Please fuck me, please fuck me hard."

Chris quickly complied by slowly withdrawing it to almost to the point where his penis head was about to pop out before he slowly inserted it back in.

"Oh my god, oh my god, please hurry," pleaded Lin.

Chris held her by her ponytail and gradually increased his rhythm to a point where she called out, "Jesus Christ, I am coming, I am coming!"

Her body trembled and finally her orgasm came. As they were taking a break, Dan removed the unbuttoned blouse and unstrapped bra she still had on. With his penis still in her, he straightened her up with her back up close to his chests, which likely cause the tightening of her pussy. He wrapped his hands around her and cupped both of her fully aroused breasts and toyed with those large nipples. Lin turned back and their lips locked with deep kisses. They kept that position for the next few minutes with his penis in her, his hands fondling her breasts, and them kissing.

It was such an amazing scene seeing my little 100 pounds Chinese wife with her glasses still on and her naked body being held by this 200 pounds big black beast.

Chris moved Lin to the sofa and had her laid on her back. He held her legs up high in the air and gently slid his penis in her which was much easier this time. He rested her legs on his shoulders and screwed her in this position for a little while. They switched position with Chris on his back and her on top facing him. She rode him back and forth until she felt another hand on her back. She turned her head and saw Dan completely naked standing behind her.

The camera has been put back on the tri-pot with the view pointing at them.

While Chris was still lying down on his back with his penis still in her, he held Lin tight to his chests, which clearly exposed Lin's anal. Dan applied some anal jell and not soon after that, he inserted his much smaller penis into her anal. Lin let out a yell likely as result of the initial pain. Once Dan fully inserted his into her anal, he left it there just like Chris left his in her pussy.

It was amazing seeing Lin receiving her first double penetrations. I am sure she was ready for her second orgasm.

Both Chris and Dan together fucked her in rhythm, in and out, in and out, until Dan couldn't hold any longer and blew his load in her. The trail of cum exited her anal as Dan slowly removed his penis. Lin sat back up and continued to ride Chris with her hands anchoring on his chests. She rode him faster and faster until she climaxed on her second orgasm.

Chris quickly picked her up and put her on her back with him on top once again. This time, he really pounded her hard until he was about to explode. He pulled it out and released his huge load onto her breasts and delivered a howl scream of his own. He jerked off the few last drops before inserted it into her mouth for what looked like the final cleansing.

Dan pointed the camera at Chris, "So, how was it? Was she amazing or what?"

Chris looked at Lin, "You are definitely one of the best I have ever had and thank you!"

Chris picked Lin up and gave her a huge bear hug and kiss.

"How was it for you Lin?" Dan asked.

She gave a thumb's up while still in Chris arms.

"I don't think I can go back to anything small like yours Dan," as she laughed.

"Don't worry, I am only doing anal with you," replied Dan.

Chris looked at Lin, "I want anal too."

"Not a chance. Yours is way too huge for that. I do want it back in my pussy soon as it reached areas deep inside my pussy that no other cocks have aroused before. It was amazing!" Lin followed with another kiss for Chris.

Dan tuned the camera off and that was the end of the video.

Andy1900
Andy1900
77 Followers