Chinese Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife's encounter with Asian couple.
2.5k words
4.26
37.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
78 Followers

Once a year, we like to travel without our children so that we can focus on our relationship and spend some much needed relaxation time together. This time we vacationed with another couple we had known for years and likely could be considered as one of our best friends. They too left their children behind.

We are all Asian and quite fit. I am in my mid-40s, 5'8", weighing about 140 lbs, and my wife Lin is in her early 40s with a much smaller frame, 5' tall and around 100 lbs. Our friends Ken and his wife Laura are both slightly younger with Ken also 5'8" about 150 lbs, and Laura whom is taller than my wife at 5'6", weighting at 110 lbs.

We stayed at one of the older hotel that was built in the early 1900 so it was built like a castle. Rooms have all been modernized but the building itself and many of the amenities like the swimming pool and hot tub remained original.

During one evening after dinner and a couple bottles of wine, we decided to use the pool and the hot tub to relax since we spent pretty much the day sight seeing. This was where the night started to get very interesting.

It was pretty late in the evening at around 10:30 pm so no one else was in the hot tub area. We were all alone and had the whole place to ourselves. All four of us were in the hot tub when I asked if they wanted a picture together. They agreed so I went to get the camera and the three of them remained in the tub with Ken in the middle with both Laura and Lin sitting on each side of his laps all facing the camera. Ken had both his arms around them. I took a couple of pictures which didn't turn out too well as it was pretty dark and I didn't have the flash on. (Send me a request if you want to see the actual picture)

Both Laura and my wife had an one-piece bathing suit on with the basic shoulder straps. My wife was on Ken's left with the pinkish bathing suit and Ken's wife Laura was wearing the black horizontal strip suit on his right. Once I took the picture, I decided to call it at night but Lin wanted to stayed longer in the tub. I left and as I was heading to the elevator, I realized that I forgot to mention to Lin that I left the camera on the chair so she needed to pick it up when she was ready to head back. As I was walking back and just when I was about to open the door into the hot tub area, I noticed through the reflection of the glass door the three of them were still in the same position with Laura and Lin still on Ken's laps. That was quite strange given I thought at least Lin would have returned back to sitting on her own. May be Lin was too busy chatting or had too many wine that she forgot she was still sitting on his lap.

I immediately stopped and didn't enter, as I didn't want to make any of them feel uncomfortable. Instead I stood there and observed to see what was next and to my surprise, I was shocked of what I witnessed.

While the wives were chatting, Ken started to kiss just below his wife's left ear area. His right hand moved from holding Laura's right arm in the picture to slowly massaging her right breast over her bathing suit. Laura started to talk less as she felt the distraction her husband created right in front of their friend whom was still sitting on his lap next to her. Lin must have noticed and when she was about to get up to leave the two of them alone, Ken's left hand that was on Lin's left shoulder in the picture quickly moved toward Lin's stomach and held her tightly there. It looked like Ken didn't want her to leave yet. He quickly turned toward Lin and whispered something to her, but my wife still tried to get up but he held her even tighter and kept her on his lap.

Ken attempted to kiss Lin on her neck area and at the same time, he moved his left hand from her stomach straight to her left breast and started to massage it gently. Lin's breasts are a natural C so it must have felt very different for Ken while his other hand was massaging Laura smaller B sized breast. Lin was likely shocked and wasn't prepared so she tried to remove his left hand from her breast with her hand but Ken wasn't going to give up that easily. He continued to forcefully massage her left breast and as soon as he found her nipple, he used his middle finger and started to flicker it rapidly. The more he flickered, the larger her nipple got which created a lump that could be seen under her bathing suit.

At that point, I wasn't sure if I should have stepped in to stop it or allow Ken to continue as I was getting aroused watching it myself. Luckily, I didn't have to make the decision as I noticed my wife started to relax a bit, she was no longer trying to fight the removal of his hand from her breast but instead she just had her hand lightly holding his and followed his movement.

I looked over at Laura and noticed she had her left hand in the water likely stroking Ken's bulge. That likely caused him to be even more aroused so at the same time, he slipped both hands under their bathing suit and grabbed those breasts firmly - right hand on Laura's smaller breast and left hand on my wife's larger breast. He was likely pinching their nipples as both started to moan simultaneously. While the nipples pampering continued, Ken starred at my wife and she turned to look at him as well. Their face got closer as their lips were about to lock when he turned to Laura and kissed her instead. That must have made Lin jealous.

Ken finally rewarded my wife with a somewhat a long deep kiss. He then whispered something else into Lin's ear and not soon after that, both wives while still sitting on Ken's lap, faced each other, leaned forward and I couldn't believe what I saw, the wives started to kiss each other.

I have never seen my wife with another woman and seeing it sent thrill through my body. I could have instantly release my load but I didn't.

While the wives where kissing each other, Ken first removed his wife's bathing suit by slipping both straps over her shoulders. Her perky nipples were slightly visible just below the water surface once Laura's breasts were finally exposed. Ken didn't completely take off her bathing suit, just moved it far down enough to her waist. He then turned to my wife but hers was a little bit more complicated to remove. The wives had to stop kissing so that Ken could remove Lin's by pulling her strap over her head from the back to front. As soon as the strap was free, he slowly pulled her bathing suit down and it didn't take long before her full-size breasts felt out floating slightly on the water. Ken was beyond amazed as he didn't know what to do but just starred at them.

I was so jealous of Ken having both sets of breasts right in front of him and all to himself. Ken made them stand up and had them face him so that their breasts were at the level where he could comfortably plant his face on them. He pulled both wives closer with his mouth wide open and alternated sucking on all four nipples while fondling with their breasts.

After a few minutes of breasts pampering, he stood up and removed his bathing trunk and sat on the edge of the hot tub with his penis completely erected. He instructed my wife to bend over and gently wrapped her large breasts around his 7" penis, which fitted perfectly between her the breasts. Lin started to stoke it with her breasts while Laura just stood next to them admiring the action. Ken laid back and enjoyed the moment as that was something he likely hadn't felt before, at least not from his wife given hers were too small to wrap around his penis.

Laura whispered something into Lin's ear and not a second later, Lin moved aside to allow Laura room as she started to give her husband a blowjob. While his wife was sucking his penis, both of his hands were playing with my wife's soft breasts as she was kissing him. Laura and Lin switched positions with my wife blowing and sucking his penis. Ken didn't look like he was ready to move on but not sure how long he was going to be able to hold his load with my wife taking his whole 7" in and out of her mouth.

He went back into the tub to remove their bathing suits, which exposed their nake bodies. He had them sit on the edge of the tub next to each other with their legs slightly spread. He looked at both pussies and was amazed how they were very different - his wife was much bushier whereas my wife was almost completely shaved. He used his fingers to slowly massage their outer pussy lips with his wife on his left and my wife on his right. The longer he massaged those lips, the wider the wives spread their legs and that meant they were ready for him to insert something in them. He did just that, he took both middle fingers and at the same time, inserted into them, which caused both wives to scream slightly. He fingered them slowly at first and then more rapidly until my wife started to shrivel and without any warning, she exploded with pee shooting out 3 feet into the air and onto the tub. That must have been a huge surprise for Ken as I am not sure if he had ever experienced such thing.

It looked like my wife needed a bit of rest from that orgasm so Ken pulled his wife Laura back into the tub and while facing her both standing in the tub, he lifted her up and had both of her legs wrapped around his waist, he inserted his penis into her and started to bob her up and down which created a whole lot of waves in the tub. He then told my wife Lin to get back into the tub and go behind him and had her huge breasts pressed and rubbed against his back up and down with the same rhythm as his wife in front of him. Ken was basically sandwiched between the two hottest Asian wives I know. I wish that was me between them but watching got me just as horny.

Ken didn't want to blow his load in his wife but rather in Lin, so he directed Lin to move towards the front where there was a rail with 3 steps leading out of the tub. With Lin being only 5' tall, he had her facing as if she was existing the tub on the first step from the bottom of the tub. Standing on this step, her butt was well above the water line. She held on the rail with her right hand while bending slightly with her legs spread and her ass sticking out ready for Ken's entry. Ken approached her slowly while gently jerking himself to keep his penis hard. When he got there behind her, he started to slap his penis on her butt cheek, which got her excited. She turned her head and reached back with her left hand to try to grab his penis and push it in, but he wouldn't let her. Ken definitely wanted her to plead.

He was finally ready and made her bent further down so that her butt stood up higher, he grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and slowly inserted his penis into her pussy from behind. As soon as he was all the way in, she pressed her butt back into him to see if she can get it in further. Ken started to fuck her in and out and at the same time, slapped her butt cheeks with his hands here and there.

Laura has been on the sideline watching all this while fingering herself. Ken's focus was definitely on my wife and not his.

Ken and Lin was in that position for a while until he decided he wanted to try something else. He withdrew his penis of which at looking at Lin's reaction, she was disappointed because neither of them had reached orgasm yet. Ken instead held his penis with his right hand, which was still quite firm, with Lin in the same position, inserted into her anal.

Oh my God! I was in shock. I never had anal with my wife as she said she didn't like anal and instead, another man went in without even asking for permission.

Off course Lin must have also been in shock but it was too late as she was too horny to refuse and resist. She let out a cry probably from the initial pain but not soon after, her butt was helping him with the in and out rhythm. Ken grabbed her shoulders and lifted her to almost standing up as straight as possible. This caused her butt to tighten up which likely gave him the extra squeeze he wanted. Once he had her almost straight up, he grabbed her breasts from the behind and held them tight and fucked her anal until he almost came. While still holding onto her breasts, he bent forward with her and gave one last hard push before releasing his huge load in her. She too gave out a loud scream before the two of them just stood there in that position to catch their breath.

Laura likely had her orgasm as some point as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching her as I was watching my wife getting pound by our best friend from the behind.

Ken slowly withdrew his penis and went back into the hot tub to relax for a bit. Both wives did the same and sat back on his lap just like at the beginning except they were all naked. They took turn kissing him while he gave their breasts one last final massage.

I quickly went back upstairs into the room and pretend I was deep asleep.

Definitely it was one night that I could never forget nor would any of them.

Andy1900
Andy1900
78 Followers