Chin's Palace of Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Submission is explored in a very unlikely place.
2.4k words
3.96
25.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mazora
Mazora
1 Followers

Rose was dashing around grabbing all the things she didn't want to forget when

Paul's third e-mail came -

" Don't forget that trench coat and scarf, the one I like?"

What an odd message. But Rose knew what he meant and it was San Francisco. No one could predict the weather and such things were always needed there.

He was coming across for a convention, four days twenty miles south of the bay. If she could make it they'd only have three days but they hadn't seen each other for three months, so she was going to make it if it was the last thing that she did. Theirs had always been an odd affair comprised of snatched moments, thick letters and passionate telephone calls late at night. In the four plus years that they had known each other, Rose could still count the number of times they had actually been together. But as the clickety-clack of the train went on beneath her, she remembered how they had first met and why such an atypical relationship had continued for so long.

She was in the piano bar at the Madison in New York waiting for yet another friend who had talked her into joining her on a trip. It would be great fun; New York in the autumn was a wonderful place to be. She didn't know anyone in New

York really, this way they both could enjoy it and not be lonely. And true to the way things always went, her friend had met a man on the second day and hadn't worried about being lonely, since.

Rose sat in the all too close booth and thought of something to do, when she got tired waiting and left in twenty or so minutes it would take her to finish her drink. She was sorry that she let the waiter talk her into the house cocktail, it was one of those tall affairs that took forever to drink if you wanted to be able to walk after you were done.

She knew that her friend wasn't coming and in an up scale lounge filled with executive and model types, a buxom beauty was something to wonder about at best. She felt the dampness collecting on her forehead and at her armpits. It wasn't a warm night but she was beginning to have the feeling that she had had when her senior class went to a small amusement park and it was discovered that she as a bit too large for the bumper cars. She was going to gather her things and go ~ Damn the eight dollar drink.

Eking her way out of the booth, she had dropped her bag and when she straightened up, found a man who had been sitting at the bar, now standing over her.

"Good evening." Rose was taken back for an instance by his smile.

"Good evening, oh this must be your regular booth? I'm just leaving now."

" No. Actually I usually sit at the bar. But I was wondering..."

" Yes ~ you're meeting someone and booths do seem to be hard to get."

" No. I was sitting at the bar and I saw you sitting here and I thought..."

"That I was someone you remembered from..."

" Do you always do this?"

" I'm sorry...Do what?"

" Get in the way of a man who finds you attractive and is wondering if you might share a drink in a dark club on a crowded night?"

Hardly able to respond Rose had let Paul join her. And in her silence Rose found herself wonderfully entertained for the rest of the night. He was a man who believed in directness and so made it very clear that a woman with breasts a man could get lost between had always aroused him. At one point during the night, Rose's napkin had dropped from the table and he retrieved it from her lap, lingering long enough to caress her heavy thigh and smile appreciatively. Did she know what the sound of thick thighs rubbing against each other did to him?

Rose let two-thirds of his questions go unanswered that night, as she fought the blush that grew under her deep amber skin. He overwhelmed Rose. She had known men who found fat women attractive but never in such a public fashion. Being with him was hypnotizing. Because he didn't notice the room around them, she lost sight of it as well.

She sat on the train letting the miles between them melt, as she went over her reservations and read his first e-mail again -

"Three days - it isn't much but if you come there's something very special I'd like to share with you first thing and we can figure out what we'll do with the rest of the time later."

She smiled and wondered what she hadn't seen in San Francisco?

She checked in, rushed to her room and was busily selecting something to wear. It was almost seven when the phone rang -

" I'm glad you made it!" His voice reached out of the phone and surrounded her once more.

" So am I. So ~ where are you and what should I wear for dinner"

"Did you bring your raincoat?"

"Yes?"

"And that lushes white silk scarf?"

"What's going on, Paul?" Rose could hear that devilish smile he must be wearing on his face.

"Take out a pair of those delicious black nylons that go all the way up those luscious thick thighs and stop just short of your wonderfully heavy fat ass." She could feel that need to look over her shoulder that he always created when he talked like that on a phone. "And Rose? Wear that heavy string of pearls that hangs down between those luscious breasts and plays with your... do you have them with you, the pearls?"

She felt herself growing damp.

"Yes I have them, but what's going on?"

" And the coat, you have the coat?"

"Yes Paul, I have the coat."

" You're set then!"

It was a Chocolate silk raincoat. She had worn it as a dress many times before, but this seemed different.

"Will you do it for me; wear it as a dress?"

" What is all of this?"

" Tonight I want you to be mine."

"But I'm always yours!"

"Like you've never been mine before."

There was something different about him tonight.

"All right, I can do that I just hope I packed the right under things."

"No under things!"

"What?"

"Just do it, please? Be ready at eight-thirty?"

He was gone.

She was nervous through dinner, crossing and uncrossing her legs with great care.

"You look very fetching tonight my lovely whore."

He liked the way the colour came to her cheeks whenever he whispered the word.

"Well I'm glad because that's just the way I feel, the perfect slut!"

" Then you're my slut tonight, mine alone."

" Am I really?"

" Yes!"

He lifted her glass to her full lips.

"And perhaps you should call me your Lord?"

It was a small gesture begun in public; they had shared it from almost the beginning. The glass held before her, questioned her willingness. And her sip from its rim acknowledged it. This time the rim left her lips a bit too soon and he watched as the cold liquid fell down on the light chocolate flesh, and he smiled. He took a napkin from the table and placed it in her hand. Then he leaned close to whisper.

" You'd best do something about that, before it chills you lower."

It was a quick act, as his warm tongue licked the inside of her ear. But Paul felt the tremble move through her and laughed as he slipped his hand between her fat silk clad thighs and up the black stockings to the rosettes that held them in place. He reached still higher to make sure she was wet, he enjoyed keeping her wet.

" Oh I'm going to enjoy this night with you."

They finished dinner and went out to wait for the cab.

"Are you warm enough?"

"Where are we going now?"

"Someplace very special!"

The cab pulled up

"And where might that be?"

"China Town!"

"But it's after midnight."

"Yes and we haven't a minute to spare."

She was nervous in the cab. Where were they going, what was going on and why was she dressed this way? She kept her voice low as she asked question after question that never got answered. He reached into his jacket and took out the delicate silver flask she had come to know intimately.

"Oh no!"

"What must you call me?"

" My Lord."

"Just a little, you're so jumpy tonight my love."

The flask resembled a small lemon in size, heavily incrusted with ivy leaves. He had found it in a shop in New Orleans. He was told that it was the traveling flask of a civil war doctor. It had the smallest of an opening to disperse the liquid, no more than a scant drop at a time - but ether was rare and potent. He smiled at the thought of eighteenth century, well respected, doctors with their afternoon pleasures. Taking his linen handkerchief he carefully poured two drops then held it gently at her face.


"Breathe?"

"But I don't."

"Do it, you know you'll feel better."

So she did as she had always done before, when there was something he wanted to explore and she didn't want to be skittish. He smiled and reached inside her coat to squeeze her swelling nipples. How high they sat in the half moon cups of lace. Rose moaned out loud then caught herself when she saw the eyes of the cabby reflected in his rear view mirror. Yes, she was getting there.

"Here we are - It's a slow crowd tonight!"

"But where is here?"

He stepped from the cab and reached back to take her uncertain hand.

"Chin's Palace of Earthly Pleasures!"

It was an elaborately decorated Chinese theatre, all gold leaf with red and black lacquer. He held her close as they waited for tickets and told her all about its' history.

"It was build just after the turn of the century by two men who had survived the gold rush. They wanted to create a fine Chinese opera palace to remind the very lonely men of home. But after a while it became no more than an entrance; a pass through to the opium den next door. Since then it's been a brothel, a mission in the late twenties, and finally a film palace."

She held the coat close about her and in the growing fog, wished she had worn her good tweed suite.

"We're here to see - a movie?"

He softly laughed at the confused tone in her voice and slid his arm around her ample waist to pull her a bit closer.

" You must not forget to call me what you call me."

" Yes - My Lord."

"The palace has never completely left the family that built it. And now do to very smart great-grand children, it's become a palace of pornography with a very pleasing twist."

" Oh you must be kidding!"

She looked around them now. The others who came to watch seemed quite merry for this kind of establishment. If it was what he said it was, there was nothing like it that she had ever known.

"They've managed to make it quite a going concern the last several years. Just think of it as a private club for those who enjoy a rare pleasure."

" Private club?"

He heard the uncertainty growing in Rose's shrinking voice; he liked her this way.

" I've wanted to share this with you for a long time. "

Rose silently watched as he paid out what she thought an extraordinary amount for a movie, no matter what kind or how rare. Turning from the booth Paul saw the look on her face and laughed out loud.

" Come my own, the evening awaits us."

Rose had to admit to herself that the lobby was like nothing she had ever seen. The Chinese Blue walls were trimmed in Mahogany and small Kidney shaped sofas and large round ottomans seemed to almost float on the richest grouping of Orientals she had ever seen. And where the old refreshments stand must have

once been, a jewelers' quality counter stood with its lined velvet cases filled with intimate treats that made a blush rise from Rose's belly up through her nipples and throat.

At the theatre's thick brocade curtains, a man took their tickets. He was tall and stately with skin the color of mahogany porcelain, a Nubian in Moroccan robes. Rose thought his smile seemed mysterious, but inviting. And Paul was completely immersed in Rose's every reaction as amazement took ground over her discomfort. Their guide parted the drapes, turned on his small palm light and before escorting them further, took a towel from a near by stack and placed it

over his arm as he walked before them and into the majestic hall.

" What is all of this...My Lord?"

" No more questions."

She heard the firmness in his voice, as he paused and glanced at her.

" Yes my Lord."

The Palace was a film theatre still, with its dark walls and draped stage. The traditional seats had been replaced with several rows of the same small sofas that were found in the lobby. But while the seating was diminished drastically to create discreet separation, the price of admission more than made up for the lost revenue. Showing them to their sofa, the Nubian effortlessly covered the seat with the towel, placed something in Paul's hand and wished them a pleasant night.

Paul quickly removed his coat and tossed it over an ottoman near by.

"We've seen pornography before, you've like it!"

"But never in a place like this, My Lord!"

He smiled as he sat down and held out his hand.

"Relax, come to me."

Hesitating only a moment Rose took his hand, and allowed herself to be pulled into him as the room quickly filled. Soon the lights were lowered, and the first film began. He whispered as he slid his hand under her coat.

"Two or three delightful films and plenty of time to enjoy them while we're waiting."

"Waiting?"

"They aren't that long but quite enjoyable ~ and you will see."

Written by P.E.M.Davis Copyright (c) January 1999, May 1999 November 1999, and April 2003 P.E.M.Davis and "Mazora's World". All rights reserved. Not to be distributed reproduced, transmitted, posted or used, in any manner or portion without the express written permission, from the author.

Mazora
Mazora
1 Followers