Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 01

Story Info
A man makes a sex toy for some friends that helps turn.
2.8k words
4.54
21.7k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip was a lonely nerdy mechanical engineer, about 33 years old. Looked like he could be Matt Damon's younger brother. Lived in his own home in a nice development. Had no wife, no kids. To the right side, there was a couple, Carl and Nancy. Just behind his house, was Daniel and Wendy. Most of the rest of the neighborhood was in their 60s or older and did not socialize with the others.

Nancy and Wendy thought he might be gay. Nancy and Wendy would flirt with him as that most eligible bachelor in the neighborhood. He rarely got a rise from their efforts. And he never pursued any women nor men.

One spring afternoon the ladies decided to take him to the mall for his opinion for Carl's birthday present. They hit Macy's and found more for themselves than Carl. They then hit the Apple store, Lowes and finally found themselves drawn into a SexToy shop on the far end of the mall.

While Chip looked through the porn magazines in the front, the ladies found themselves in front of a large collection of dildos.

Nancy said, "These are nice, but I wish I could customize things."

Wendy said "Like what?"

"Well, you see those harnesses over there? Carl and I were talking about pegging once. I'm wondering if this could be the surprise birthday present. The thing is, I've stuck a finger up there, he's too tight to take any of these. And I couldn't possibly get a butt plug in him." Nancy looked over the display with pursed lips. "I wanna make him my bitch."

"Wow, Nanc' I didn't know he was that kinky." responded a surprised Wendy.

"Hell, he loves anal stuff. Likes the finger. I'd think he was gay except he seems to like to stick it to me."

"I think I know what you mean. Dan's the same in a lot of ways. He crossdresses, but doesn't tell me about it. Once said he wished he'd been born a woman. We did go to that party several years back. He's almost passable."

The ladies stepped backward right into Chip who'd heard the entire conversation.

"Looking for customization? Ok, present an engineer with a problem and I bet I can resolve it."

"Let's talk about this over lunch, my blood sugar's low."

In 20 minutes they were seated Nancy, Chip, and Wendy at a long table in a small restaurant. Chip had pulled his small note pad out and was ready to build their wish list.

"First, it needs to be that vixskin and it needs to be thin. And should vibrate. And, and..."

"Ok, I get the picture. When is his birthday?"

"You've got a week."

A few days later, Chip had the beginnings of the customized toy.

"Ok ladies here we go. I'm calling it 'The Get Ready Anal Plug for men and women.' It's got a thick covering of soft natural feeling vixskin. It starts at the thickness of a finger. I sent it up so the first 2-3 inches by gears interlocking and unfolding, that it can expand to soda can width. It is controlled by iphone app. Still working on that, but it will have a mode where control can be surrendered to a partner."

Chip looked at Nancy with a raised eyebrow. "That would be you?" "I'm still working on the timer, so it can enlarge quickly or over several hours, either enlarge continuously or by steps. Oh, it of course vibrates for prostate. But not too much."

The girls looked at the prototype with slack jaws.

Wendy pointed to the end of the toy "What is that rounded end?"

Chip smirked and said "well, anyone that's seen dog porn knows about knotting. This will have a dog knot inflater ball at the end. Can go to tennis ball width. Will completely lock itself into the user. He can't pull it out. It starts thin, but the dog knot enlarges first to anchor the toy. And I mean really anchored!"

"Ok, you know I said it grows, when it reaches a certain predetermined thickness say 2 1/2 inches, it will do several things. It will secrete heated lube from the entire length via a tube connected to the base. I'm thinking the lube can be used to introduce a drug. It can twist, rotate, and shorten or lengthen itself to simulate intercourse. I'm calling this feature "the crawl." For some, the lube setting would be enough where it can be pulled out and intercourse can happen. The knot can "dump" the rest of the lube to deeply lube the anus. If it senses orgasm has occurred, it will ejaculate the remainder of the lube super heated via a end hole, or the knot can "dump" the rest of the lube bringing a new sensation to the orgasm. The maximum setting of 4 inches is not for beginners. When this measurement is reached, the vibration and the crawl slow and a deep thumping vibration can be started in the first 3 inches. "

The girls looked stunned. Gingerly handling the toy and staring at the 'butt' end where there were several plugs.

Nancy had a big smile and looked up at Chip. "I... I... I love it. When can you have it done?" she softly said handing the toy back to him.

Chip grinned and said "It's a shame to build just one. But if the coding works, I'll have a couple done this weekend."

As the girls turned to leave, Chip tapped Wendy on the shoulder and motioned for her to call him.

It wasn't a half hour later when Wendy called him back.

"Wendy, I need a big favor. I need a tester. Can you please please pretty please stop over say lunchtime on Friday? I need to run things and watch."

The phone went silent for a long silent pause before she responded.

"Oh my god. Ok, I guess."

"Well 2 things to think about. You'll need to clean your butt out like you're going to have sex, 'cause you are. And I'm probably going to see your butt hole..."

There was a tension busting laugh back on the phone.

"I don't usually admit this to men that I'm not married to, but, I kinda like anal sex, so I know about the butt cleaning, and sure I'll show you my butt. You're too funny sometimes."

Friday arrived and it was a warm sunny day. At 11:50 there was a knock on Chip's door. When he opened it, a beaming Wendy gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and rushed past him.

"I didn't want anyone to see me here, especially Nancy!"

She was wearing bright red short shorts with a crop top t-shirt. With a easy spin, she kicked off the shorts and ditched the thong and stood in front of Chip, naked from the bottom of her breasts down.

"What did you call that thing? The Get Ready Anal Plug? Get me ready!"

Chip was still standing in the doorway with his mouth completely open. Wendy was shaved and had a great looking pussy just winking at him.

"Ok, then. Let's get started. Let's use the spare bedroom bed. I have things setup there."

As they walked down the hall, Wendy said "how much of the conversation did you hear at the sex toy store?"

Chip smirked, "enough to know you'd like to try this on Dan."

Wendy hopped on the bed and turned to Chip with her legs wide open. "Ok, gimme that toy!"

He handed the toy to her. Bulb side goes in first. Obviously, the tube connects to this small box.

He tapped something on his iphone and there was a small squirt of lube. And it slid in her like it belonged there.

"Ok, let me know how this feels? I'm going to turn the vibration on and increase the bulb size to pingpong ball size."

Wendy purred "oh oh oh."

"Too much?!?"

"Oh no, this feels fine. And" she tugged at the toy "I can't pull it out."

"Ok then, let's increase the thickness" and the iphone made a click click click sound as Wendy laid back and moaned.

"Oh, oh! This is great." as her hips bucked every so seductively.

"How big can you go?"

"Let it rip! I love a big dick. I'll take a big dick in the ass any day."

Chip could see Wendy had a slutty mindset and tapped the iphone and it made another click click click sound. The thickness grew to a 3 inch circumference and the craw began to happen. Wendy was thrashing now. Grinding her hips against the guest bed's pillow. She had broken out in a sweat and her t-shirt had pulled up to her chin. Showing a great set of breasts that bounced to the grind of her hips.

Chip was getting a boner.

It was another 4 minutes of orgasmic grinding when it was obvious that Wendy had orgasmed and the bulb made a soft pop and deposited a warm soup spoon's worth of thick, Vaseline-ish lube deep into her butt.

She had rolled over on her stomach and when the toy had finished its task, it slid out. Leaving an inviting gaped anus.

"Chip, could you?" she said softly. "I can see you're ready there in your pants."

It didn't take him 5 seconds to slide his giant erection into her and with her warmth, he came almost in 1 minute.

The two of them laid there for a minute or so breathing heavily. He was still inside her, starting to soften and feeling the trickle of warm lube and his cum leaking out. His hands around her holding her breast.

Wendy said softly "Thank you Chip. I haven't had anything like that in years! Dan isn't interested anymore. We won't mention this to anyone, right? And is there any chance I could get a toy for myself?"

Chip reached around her and kissed her on the lips. And again with his tongue pressing into her mouth.

"Wendy, anything you want! It's been ages for me and I'm really sorry I came so fast."

"Chip. Did you try the toy on yourself?"

"Yes, and no. It wasn't loaded and it was a preliminary 'craw' so the f-ing part wasn't as good as you got."

"Well! Let's clean this one up and I want to see you go at it."

Wendy sprung out of the bed, leaking like crazy now.

"Well, where's yours?"

"Wait Wendy, this one can be yours. I have 6 prototypes. I have a good one for Nancy's husband tomorrow. We need to 'package up' a gift box for her. You'll need to drop this in boiling water to keep it sterile."

"And well try it later, I'm wiped out"

They spent the next hour with Wendy doing a gift box with a bow and birthday wrap while Chip printed out the instructions along with a link to download the iphone app. When they were ready, Wendy snuck out the back door to race across the yard without being seen. She gave Chip a quick kiss and thanked him again.

"I'll see you at the party and I still want to see that toy in you! Oh, good luck with Nancy. You're not going to try it out on her?"

"No, this is her husband's toy."

And she dashed off.

Minutes afterwards Chip was texting Nancy to have her stop by.

Nancy snuck up the front door like a thief. Chip had the door open and she slide in like a cat.

"Whatta ya got? Does it work?"

Chip laughed. "We're good. He'll love it. Come into my workspace and I'll show you everything you need."

They went to the back of the house, not the guest bedroom, but a laboratory with a few machines and some casting pots.

Chip pulled a prototype out and handed it to her. And he showed her the app on his phone. Then he plugged the toy in and had her hold it in her hand while he when through the various steps showing her each option on the iphone app. They went back and forth and her hands were getting slimy from the lube that was programmed to seep out along the sides. She put it down and looked excited and pensive and just hand her hands clenched together in front of her.

"I don't know what to think! What do I owe you?"

"Nothing. I actually hope to market this via one of those business type starter sites or some other site. I need to do a bunch of lawyer patent and copyright searches, but I did 5 prototypes of them" not mentioning the one he gave to Wendy "and if anything, I need to thank you for the inspiration."

"Did you test it? On you?"

"Ha, yes and no, and you don't need to worry. He'll probably want you to peg him when this is finished 'cause it does leave a gaping anus. Be ready."

"I've wrapped one for the gift. And here's my number 3 for you to test. Just don't let him catch you with it. And just boil it when you're done. It should actually be dishwasher safe. It's silicon."

She gave him a giant hug and a kiss - right on the lips! And she grabbed up the two toys and flew up the hall and out the door.

"Tomorrow! At 8:00, our house. I have a gag gift for him then and will be giving him this in private."

"Well heck, let me know how it goes!! A scientist always wants to know."

The next night at the party, Nancy seemed intent on getting Carl really drunk. She was wearing a low cut top that showed major boob-age every time she leaned over. Every time his beer was low, she had a new one in hand.

By 11:30 he was wobbling on his feet and as most the visitors were making for home, she whispered loudly to Chip and Wendy and a completely unwitting Dan "the peggie is ready to go!"

And with the host and her drunken husband headed upstairs while Chip, Dan and Wendy did a quick clean up, turned the lights down and headed out the door. Wendy gave Chip a big kiss behind her husband's back while Dan was murmuring "The piggy? What is that?"

She whispered "Wish you were coming home with us tonight."

As Nancy got to the top of the steps, she dropped her blouse all the way and pushed Carl's face into her breasts. Her favorite seduction. The two of them started wrestling their clothing off even before they got to the bedroom. They crashed through the door and there was the special gift, sitting in the middle of the bed.

"Carl, I have something for you. Trust me?"

His erection didn't waver.

"I guess so!" Nancy answered for him. "Let me open the box. You just brush your teeth and get back here quick."

A few minutes later, Carl came back to a nude Nancy playing with her iphone in front of a small sized dildo that was attached to a small box.

"Ok, lover boy, you will love this. It's a custom prostate massager. Got it at the sex toy shop. Come here." and she opened up the sheets for him.

Carl climbed in and said in a tentative voice "Ok, where do you want me?"

He laid on his back and she pushed in between his legs, throwing them up over her shoulders. Then she took a pillow and placed it under his lower back. She teased his erection with her lips while she reached under him, and, having already set the toy to self lube, she started to open up his anus with her fingers and only then, sliding the toy in.

It slid in like it was seeking a home. While the vibrations started to make Carl jerk and move his hips back and forth, Nancy slid her self back and watched the erotic show before her. She grabbed her iphone and checked the settings. It was set to slowly increase to 3 inches in 5 minutes and then explode with lube cum if it sensed an orgasm. As the clock ticked down, it looked like Carl was going to explode soon. She then slid off the bed and pulled her strap-on thong on, with its 3 inch giant dildo.

Carl was going wild. The toy was doing its 'craw' and his prostate was ready to burst. He was leaking pre-cum like crazy. The groans coming from him were deep. He lost his erection, got a new erection, lost that and then got so hard it hurt. He kept grabbing his penis and Nancy kept pulling his hand away.

"No, don't come like that. I have another surprise..."

Just then the toy made a small pop sound and released its load of hot lube-cum deep in Carls bowls. The toy shrank down to its original size and Nancy pulled it out. Carl's anus gaped and closed like it was looking for something else to consume.

That's when Nancy climbed back on the bed, spread Carl's legs wide and said "Here comes mommy. I'm going to make you my bitch tonight."

More to come