Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 02

Story Info
A neighbor helps a wife help her husband transform.
3.3k words
4.49
16.1k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that night when Wendy and Dan got home. They were making their way to bed when Wendy said "we need to talk!"

Dan was very apprehensive and looked at her surprised. "About what?"

"Well you didn't think I wouldn't notice you were wearing my panties this morning before the party."

"And I don't know if you realize it, but when you wear a bra you leave marks across your back and I can see right now that you have marks across your back."

"And I think you've been using my make up, definitely" sniff sniff sniff "you've been using my perfume."

"I bet we're not making love tonight are we? Look Dan, I love you very much. And I want to see you happy. But I got a strange feeling that your masculinity has faded away since we got married."

"I saw on your desk the clipping about the crossdressers get together coming up in two months. Are you thinking of going? Are you interested in going? Would you like my help?"

Dan stuttered with a reply. "Thanks and you know I love you very much too. But I find sometimes, the feeling to be a woman extremely powerful. They call it in the crossdressing world, they call it the pink fog. And sometimes I just don't know how to deal with it."

Wendy said "you don't want to have sex with me anymore do you?"

Dan said, "yes to keep you happy I'll do anything, sometimes so I think it be best if you made love to someone else, but I want you in my life."

"Oh Dan, I love you too. We're going to work this out. Let me see what I can do to help you out."

*

The next morning Wendy called Chip "can we meet? I've got another other custom toy — I don't know what you want to call it — project for you."

Wendy and Chip sat down at the counter of their local deli restaurant. Wendy was flustered and stammered a lot and started by saying this doesn't go anywhere. Not even to Nancy. But I've had a conversation with Dan and, let's just say there's some mental confusion going on in his head. And I want to help him. And I think you and I can come up with the right toys for him.""

Chip at this point was just looking at her with a raised eyebrow and going "huh?"

"Well, Dan would like to be a woman. Or rather he'd like to present as a woman."

"Wendy, the best thing for him would be well maybe therapy and drugs. What are we gonna do for him?"

"I don't know. I think he is going to therapy on the side. I think this is something he's made up his mind. He says he has the pink flu right now and so is so confused. About the drugs, I do have a friend that works at a compounding pharmacy and I can talk to her. But can we make him some boobs?"

"Let's talk to your druggist friend. Let's do lunch tomorrow see if you can get her to come."

The next afternoon they met with Wendy's friend Susan, the pharmacist. They explained what they were trying to do. She explained that there is no ethical way in hell she could prescribe or create anything for them. But she did say she'd write some notes down and would guide them to a Canadian pharmacy that might supply the raw ingredients.

Her list went: "first, stop his testosterone with H. A diet of D and Q would help. For boob growth he needs to orally take X and Y twice a day. For additional help, this paste of Z can be applied to the boob area continuously for several weeks and it would massively kickstart the lobes into getting fat and growing."

"To shrink a penis there isn't a specific drug out there, but the side effects of this V or that W can irreparably damage it such that it has caused people to have a micro penis. Might try overdosing that. It is permanent."

"Getting rid of the testicles was actually pretty easy as a bath of H and J continuously which would cause testicles to retract up in to the body."

She looked at Chip and said "this isn't for you right?"

He said "no" with a smile, "I am just creating the delivery system."

Susan left and Chip and Wendy sat there. Chip was sketching out some thoughts while Wendy got on line with her iPad and created an account at the Canadian pharmacy that Susan recommended. "Look we can get everything she recommended in an overnight package. Wow, some of these things are really expensive. Should I send it to you?"

"Ok as long as it's not followed by a police visit."

*

Three days later, Chip called Wendy and said "the package has arrived."

Wendy said "I'll be right over."

Chip replied "OK I have some ideas I think I'm pretty set with what I'm going to create. I need to see Dan just to make some measurements and check things out. I think I'll have things pretty much in hand by the time he gets here."

Dan slipped in the front door of Chip's house dressed in a sundress. His curly blond hair is pulled back under a ball cap with a slight ponytail. Chip looks at him in surprise and said, "well I know you were coming I didn't know you were coming that way. But welcome! Actually you almost pass pretty well. I was wondering why you were letting your hair grow out, and now I know."

"Thanks Chip, Wendy said you knew about my situation? And that you would help? I mean I don't know how far I want to go right now but I just..." And with that he stopped talking and shrugged his shoulders.

Chip started out saying "I recently started a new venture. I am interested in making sex toys. I think I am making something for you, be it boobs? Or maybe a fake vagina? Or I don't know? What do you think you need? Actually, Wendy and I talked to her friend Cindy I think it was Monday and we actually thought about some sort of drug delivery systems that might help you trans. So I guess the big question is just how far does 'Dan' want to go?"

Dan got rather big eyed and said, "Wendy told me about your toy you created for her. She wouldn't show it to me."

Chip said "actually it was intended for men. It will prep someone for anal intercourse. But enough about that. I suppose you should try it. If you're transitioning, it's going to be your future. Why don't you get out of that dress and come back into my back spare bedroom."

As Dan threw the dress over his head and sauntered down the hallway, Chip grabbed toy number five and its controller box and followed him into the room. Chip stood there in a pink bikini and pink bra set. He looked like he was ready to get a bit of an erection.

Chip said "well this might actually work out well because I can't measure you the way I need to measure you if you got a boner. Take this, handing him the toy. Oh first press that little button, that's lube, and you just push it up your rectum. And jump on the bed buddy."

Dan slid out of his bikini bottoms with his small penis hanging out, and did a small squat and pushed the toy up his butt. Chip hit the button which proceeded to make it vibrate and the head began to swell. Almost immediately Dan was leaking pre-cum. His expression turned to one of panic and surprise and he slowly backed into the bed laying there on his back with his legs up and spread. His penis sticking out straight between spurting little bits of pre-cum.

Chip could not help it but started to feel his penis tenting his jeans. There was a very erotic vision with this half man, half woman on his bed.

He hit the buttons and the machine began to swell a little bit more. Dan began to almost instinctively do a pelvic thrust. Chip hit the button again and The toy began to swell massively. Dan was arriving like a man out of control. And very soon his penis exploded throwing come all the way up to his chest.

Chip hit the box and the toy ejected itself. Chip said to Dan, "I'm sorry dude I have to do this. It's not fair that only one of us gets to come watching you go crazy like that" and with that he dropped his jeans and slid in on top of Dan fucking him. Dan's anus still a slippery receptacle to his fat penis.

Neither one heard the back door click open and Wendy slide in the door. While Dan was getting his brains fucked out by Chip, Wendy walked in behind the two of them and watched this erotic show of two men fucking like crazy. She wasn't jealous. Well maybe she was jealous of Chip. When she first hit the doorway, she thought Chip was just doing some woman.

Her hands went down her pants. And she began to masturbate furiously.

When Chip had his orgasm, Wendy came at the same time. Everyone in the room was moaning.

The men looked over to a somewhat embarrassed Wendy who meekly said "Hello boys" with a bright red face.

Chip pulled out of Dan and said, let me get you a towel. Wendy went up and sat on the bed next to Dan's head. She held his head in her hands and leaned over a kissed his face.

Dan was a bit teary eyed and tried to cover his fading erection with the sheet, but Chip had come back with a warm face cloth and pulled the sheet the other way to wipe his friend down.

While Dan laid there with his legs wide open, Chip held Dan's penis in one hand and had a small measuring tape in the other.

"Wendy, take notes please!"

"Total circumference of the groin area is 18 inches. I'll need to cover that."

"Penis length 4.5 inches, diameter about 1 1/4. The tip is perhaps at about 1 1/2. Good thing you're circumcised dude, makes life easier. Testicle circumference area is 6 inches distance of the taint to the anus is a total of 4 1/2 inches."

"OK here's what I'm thinking this is going to fit over like a palm of her hand will reach right up to the anus and come up over your penis area there I'll be a clip for the penis to hold the penis down and out of the way there be a small sack area to hold the testicles to keep the chemical attached. And it will hold on with a sort of magic glue set of how you see the temporary hangers that they offer and every 7-Eleven. Will be able to pull it off in a months time without ripping off skin and all that. On the other hand there's this peach fuzz here and Dan I think you might want to shave that sucker down."

"Now, what about your boobs." Dan pulled off his bra and showed them off.

Chip said "hey small budding breasts. Dan are you taking something for them?"

Dan stutter for a moment and looking at his wife Wendy rather guiltily said "my therapist has me on some female hormones right now. They've grown just a little bit. And Wendy that's why I feel like wearing a sports bra. I am really sorry about the deceit."

Chip and Wendy looked each other was raised eyebrows and said, "Ha, this might be easier than we thought."

Chip made some measurements again. Measuring the circumference area and the basic positioning of the nipple.

"OK we're done! Basically this is going to look like one of those chicken cutlets that covers the entire breast area and it will induce the drugs right into the proper lobes."

Wendy said "hey can I get some boob improvements too?"

"Sure Wendy show me your tits!"

She laughed and then yanked up her bra showing her boobs to both of the guys.

Dan said "I want that size."

Wendy said "I want at least two sizes up."

Chips said "gee whiz, I feel like the family physical therapist. OK you guys get out of here and let me start imaging things. thanks."

*

When they left, Chip sat down at his computer and with the help of some software he found that helped plastic surgeons do boob augmentation's, he fed the measurements in to plot out two sets of boobs for both Wendy and Dan. The interior side of these cutlets would have fine grooves in them that would hold the medicine to the skin. The flat of the interior side would hold a glue, while the exterior portion of it looked like a breast. He realized he missed something and texted Wendy to come over for a quick visit.

When she got there he said "drop your drawers honey, I need to do a cast of your vagina."

She looked at him with wide eyes and said, "what?"

"Well the exterior part of what I'm calling Dan's gaff, I thought I'd put the exterior mounds of a woman's vagina and why not use yours? Keep it all in the family."

Wendy rolled her eyes smiled and said, "OK what do I need to do?"

Chris pointed to a tray of a soft wax and said, "it's really easy just sit in that. It will take an impression that I can cast into the exterior of his gaff."

Wendy climbed on the tray squished around a little bit got off. And then went to the bathroom to get a warm towel.

"Wendy that will be perfect thank you. I have a real good idea how this is going to work out. And it should actually work."

Wendy stopped looked at him and said "you fucked my husband."

Chip said "I fucked you too."

"Yeah but that was kind of at my urging."

Chip said "me fucking Dan was sort of his urging."

"I had Dans permission to find a lover. He didn't."

Wendy then said "you have butt fucked both of us now. And I still want to put that toy on you and watch you."

Dan laughed. "Someday someday."

With all of the measurements from Dan, Chip created a hardwire spiral that was hollow and malleable enough that it could be put around a flaccid penis and bent to a shape. He created a butterfly that had a spine that would hold a concoction of drugs and feed it out through the veins to all of the wings of a butterfly. This butterfly would wrap around Dan's scrotum. The spring shape would wrap around his penis and fold down snapping it to the top of the butterfly. The head of the penis lead to an area where Dan can urinate and it would feed out on the other side of the false vagina. Chip then created the exterior of the gaffe out of thick skin. On the lower side, he cast Wendy's vagina impression into it. And then he trimmed the edges to a perfect oval shape that would fit over Dan's genitals. He set a 3 inch coating of glue around the wide edges of this and set the entire thing aside to dry.

He put one final layer of glue on the breast cutlets and set them aside to dry. And then he got up and went to bed.

The next morning he texted Wendy and said "why don't you and Dan come over sometime tonight. We will put this thing in motion."

She replied "we will be there at 6:30!"

Dan spent the morning concocting some drugs from the pharmacist notes. He filled the butterfly spine and the interior of the spring and the breast cutlets with the appropriate dosage. He then set everything aside and took a long nap.

6:30 rolled around soon enough. And the Lemon family was at the front door.

Chip invited them in and asked "would anyone like a beer or cocktail or wine?"

Both of them said they would like a glass of wine. This was to be a celebration of Dan's inoculation into womanhood. Chip said "OK I will join you."

Chip sat back and said "ok I have giant reservations about this. Dan, I am going to have Wendy install this on to you. I don't want you to come back and sue me."

Wendy and Dan both nodded in agreement. "No problem. No need for lawyers."

With that, Chip raised his glass of wine and said "Here's to Dani, Danna, Danell?! Bigger balls than I. Let's get started."

Everyone headed to the lab where the work table had 5 oval skin colored objects laid out. The last one had a spring and a butterfly propped on a piece of gauze.

"Let's start with the penis. Dan, lay back and put your legs up and apart."

"Wendy take his scrotum and push his testicles up. Then the butterfly goes head to the front tails almost to his anus. That's right, inch short is good. The wings should spread and cover the entire area. Great fit."

"Okay next twist the spring counter clockwise."

"With that the spring opened enough to put over Dan's penis. All the way to the base and it should fit to the head. Clockwise to tighten it."

"Tight? Ok now press it down to the spine of the butterfly. Should snap in place. Dan, how does that feel?"

Dan looked down and said "actually it is really comfortable. I don't have any feeling there. And from my point of view I don't see any penis."

Thanks next step. The gaff cover. Take the gaff, starts at the bottom of the butterfly and pull it tightly over coil. The head of the penis coil snaps there. That's going to let him pee. Ok now smooth out the edges. Dan, how does that feel? The color is perfect.

Dan slid off the table and went into the hallway to the big mirror. Wendy and Chris watched the penis less woman man in anticipation of a response.

I love this. My gender dysphoria loves it.

He bounced around and up and down.

He pulled on his pink bikini bottom spun around and had the biggest smile when he said no bulge!

Wendy and Chris gave Dan a great big group hug.

"Ok next. Lemon family. Lose your shirts and bras. Dan those are for you. And Wendy those are yours. Take the bottom edge and just apply bottom to top."

"Dan you have a bit extra padding. Sorry you are probably a B cup now. We will see but I don't think you will get to more than a D. And Wendy, I don't know. What did your friend say?"

"I don't remember."

"Chip how long for this all to work" said Dan as he bounced his boobs in his hands.

"Boobs, could be 6 weeks. Your junk, let's take a look in 3 weeks."

Wendy and Chris and Dan had another big hug, Dan being nearly nude and Wendy being topless, Chip could not help himself and pinched Dan's perfect butt. Wendy went up on her toe tips and kissed Chip on the lips.

Dan put his bra back on, it was way too tight. And the dress fit snugly without showing the bulge that he had showed up with.

"Ok, 3 weeks and we're visiting all of this again."

And the Lemon family walked to the door and out to their new future.

More to come