Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 05

Story Info
A neighbor helps a wife help her husband transform.
2.7k words
4.43
11.9k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy kept looking at Dani while they shopped a few things at the mall. "Dani, are you ok? Want to talk about that blow job?"

"Yes, no, I don't know. I am surprised that it was so easy. I could take him all in and basically I grabbed his ass and worked him in and out. And it was an interesting taste but I really thought the first time I'd probably throw up. I didn't. It was fun to give you a mouth full."

Wendy smiled.

"And the smell wasn't too much. I guess I mean, I'd do it again without being too worried."

Wendy said "well, all penis' are different and you got lucky on your first try. I remember my first. My jaw hurt for weeks it was so big. And it smelt bad. The next wasn't too bad. There'd been some where I couldn't get back to sucking on them and others where it was a matter of doing it and getting the heck out of there."

Dani said "Were did my dick fit in all that?"

Wendy looked at him with a cute cocked head, winked and said "you still have a dick?"

*

The next stop on the way home was Chip's. They were unannounced and Chip was cutting a bush back in his front yard. A t-shirt, safety goggles, heavy jeans and boots. Both women swooned a bit when they saw him.

"We need a favor!" they said in unison standing around him in the yard. "We want a clone of your dick."

Wendy said "Seriously, we both don't like the didoes at the sex toy store and we both like your dick and we thought, hmmmm, Chip makes sex toys. Why not ask him?"

Dani said "and the size is right."

Chip looked at the two women like they were crazy, but stopped to think about it.

Dani said "Can you make it of the same vyskin as the get ready toy?"

Wendy said "Can you add a vacuum lock attachment so we 'ladies' can wear it in a harness?"

Chip was deep in his thoughts that these two with attachable penis' meant that he might eventually be on the receiving end. The more he thought about that, the more appealing it sounded. But they didn't need to know what he was thinking."

"ok, give me a day or so..."

"In the meantime, tonight when you get home, it's time to remove the breast patches and Dani, you can remove the 'cod-piece'. The chemicals are done at this point."

*

That night Chip took a Viagra. He got naked. He dumped out the milk from a quart container and mixed up some Plaster of Paris. He prepped himself by trimming his pubic hair and then slathered on Vaseline. When he was finally ready and he had his hardest boner. Measuring almost 7 inches and fat. That he plunged into the plaster and just held it there. The heat from the settling plaster was wonderful and he worried that he could orgasm just standing there impaled on a milk carton. It took 10 minutes to feel like the plaster was getting solid enough to pull out. When he pulled out he still had a giant boner.

"Oh what to do, what to do?" as he looked around the room with his penis in his hand.

He heard a knock at the door and when he looked through the peep hole, it was Wendy.

"So freking relieved to see you!" as he cracked it open.

"Oh are you happy to see me or what?" she cracked as she slid in the door. She replaced his hand with hers and pulled him by the penis back down the hallway to the spare bedroom. "Let's see if I can pay back a few favors."

She dropped to her knees and started kissing and licking the head of his throbbing penis.

"I don't need any teasing! I need release!"

"Well, ok" and she took his penis into her mouth while she undid her pants and pulled her panties down. She was already wet. This would be easy as she stood up, pushed him backwards and climbed on top.

"You have my permission to cum inside as, well, as they say, the rabbit is dead."

She tightened her vagina and tried to pull him into her more and more as her hips rocked on top of him.

It didn't take long, but the two of them seemed to orgasm at the same time.

As she laid on top of him and felt his erection subside. She said "That's why I came over tonight. I have another favor to ask. It involves contacting my pharmacist friend and doing another round on Dani's breasts."

Chip struggled to sit up. "You're PREGNANT!"

"Chip, Chip, Chip, don't worry. Oh sweetie. You're going to be a great father, but don't worry. Dani and I will raise the child. We'll have him or her refer to you as Uncle Chip. You'll always be in the family."

Chip looked at her. They were still both nude and entangled on the bed. Her breasts were poking him in the face. They seemed bigger than he remembered and it had him confused. He was stammering "maybe I want more than 'Uncle' Chip?"

Wendy said "well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm married to Dani. It's legal to be married to a woman. But let's see how that all goes. He gave his first blow job to a stranger today. Maybe I'll lose him to another man."

"WHAT???" Chip was pushing her off the bed and struggling to sit up. "Blow job with a stranger? Lose him to another man?"

Wendy let him sit up and she got up and walked nude up the hallway to the master bathroom where Chip heard the shower turn on for a few minutes and then off again. She walked back down the hall trying her self with a small towel and said "get up silly." She was nude from head to toe and her breasts were pendulous swinging from side to side as she picked up her panties.

"Ok, you see these breasts? I don't want to nurse a baby with these. They're brand new to me! I want us to contact the pharmacist and get new patches for Dani. He's going to be my wet nurse. I've looked up the drugs and they're available in generic form. Just need the dosing."

"How are you going to get him to do this?"

"Well, he's jealous of my new boobs. I'm want to give him another growth spurt where he ends up lactating. I want that boy dripping with milk. I'm going to turn those new boobs of hers into utters. The timing is important. I want him 'full' a week before I deliver. I want his mindset so determined that he nurses in the delivery room."

"Wow, remind me to never get on your bad side."

"No, part of this will work easily as he becomes more and more a woman that Dani will see nursing as part of that. She'll do it without any pushing."

"So, you got the baby news. And you got the next Dani project. And how's the Chip's dildo dicks project coming?" Wendy said with a giant smile.

"Well as you see from my state when you got here. The cast is made. I have some extras to add before you see them. Tomorrow!"

*

The next morning, Chip jumped out of bed and made his way to the workshop. He hadn't slept at all that night with his boner still hard for 3 1/2 hours. Scaring him that he'd end up at the emergency room. And everytime he got past thinking about his boner, the pregnant Wendy issue came to mind. But helping all of these thoughts was his sex toy company was gaining some interest and there were several investors interested. Today's plan was to build a core like done for the Get Ready toy that would add a series of deep ridges. Chip thought it would add to his product line.

The core would add an ability to ejaculate a cum/lube. The entire surface would have the ability to seep a lube along the entire length. All controlled from 2 buttons at the base. Oh and then adding a vac-u-lock system or some other way to fasten the piece to a harness.

"Piece of cake" as he smacked his hands together.

First thing was to make several skins from the cast. Just an eighth inch think condom from the walls of the cast. He was creating skin after skin as his desktop machine tooled out pieces from solid plastic.

A tube ran up the center of the core with a thinner tube running to the head of the dildo. This portion measured about 4 inches leaving a 3 inch space for the vac-u-lock plug to fit inside. When the pieces were in place, he filled the inner spaces with a more rigid silicone and placed them on a rack to dry.

"One. Number two. And that's three. And four. And five. And last, here is number sex. Whoops, six!"

While they dried, he picked up the phone and called the pharmacist. After explaining who he was, he asked if he could forgo the lunchtime questions and just ask straight out what could cause lactation. She was loath to tell him, but he said "How about this? Can you confirm this drug might work and can it be induced transdermally?"

She said "Yes. And someday I need to see what the hell you are up to" and then she hung up.

Chip texted Wendy "Buy that stuff you were researching. Come over when you get it."

Then he went back into the lab and created new patches for Dani's now larger breasts. He didn't have measurements this time, but figured they were close to where Wendy started. At least the proportions would be correct. These patches were different as they would basically be a eighth inch band that would go along the bottom of the breast. The weight of the breast would sag over them and hold them in.

*

It was three days later when he got a knock at the door and the Lemon family ladies were standing there with huge grins. When he let them in, both dropped their pants to show they were wearing strap on harnesses without the proper dildo ends, just the vac-u-lock plug. Wendy slipped an envelope to Chip.

"This came to me. Were you looking for it?" she said with a sly grin and a wink.

"Oh yes! Thank you." And he took it down the hallway to the workshop while he peeled it open and looked inside. Simple package of jell. This would be easy he thought.

"Ok, Dani, I know you wanna see your new dildo but first, lets pull that groin piece off. It's done and I don't think any more drugs will do anymore good."

Dani peeled off the groin piece. His penis was a round one inch circle. There was nothing protruding at all. It was flat with only the discoloration of the penis head flatted out amongst the skin of his groin. Chip mentally thought of the last time they looked at it, there was a nob to suck on. That was gone.

"I think our work is done here!" Chip said. "ok little lady, put that harness back on."

He turned around and Wendy was already at the work desk picking up a dildo.

"They're wonderful!"

"You didn't look at Dani's new groin!? You should see it."

"Oh, sorry!" Wendy spun around and knelt down in front of Dani. He pulled down his harness, again, and showed her. She gasped and leaned in to give it a small kiss.

"Wow, Dani, remember us talking about blow jobs I'd done in my life? This would be a different experience. I like it."

"Ok you two. Got your dicks on? Here's how they work." And Chip proceeded to explain the two buttons on the base and how to keep them clean and to have fun.

"And one more thing Dani. Wendy and I think we can get more breast growth out of you so, let's do some new patches. These are new. They fit like an under wire just along the base of the breast. Slow feed into the breast. A lot less obvious that you're wearing anything. And hey, they might keep 'em perky."

As an aside to Wendy, Chip said in a quiet voice "perky with lactation."

Dani pulled off his shirt and bra exposing a wonderful set of breasts. He lifted his arms over his head while Chip placed the patch along the base of each breast.

"Arms down! Ya look marvelous." and he gave Dani a light kiss on the lips.

Chip stepped backwards right into Wendy who poked him about pants level first and then two soft boobs before he felt her arms around him undoing his shirt and releasing the snap on his pants.

"Ah, what's going on?" as his pants fell to the ground.

Dani had put her dildo on and was reaching up to kiss him again, while Chip felt his underwear being pulled down from behind. He suddenly felt the poke of the Get Ready toy on his anus and between Dani pulling him forward to the kiss, the simple motion of leaning forward was enough for Wendy to slide the toy completely in. The poke in his groin from Dani's artificial penis, his penis poking back, and the toy, and the poke of Wendy's penis, made his legs wobble.

Sweet surrender Chip thought. His penis was as hard as a rock and the two dildos that were poking at him felt strangely familiar, hard but soft skinned. He lurched towards the bedroom with his entourage of two nude beautiful woman with impressively sized dildo penis. Wendy would reach up and kiss him and then Dani would reach up and kiss him. Someone had his penis in their hand and was leading him on but was it Dani, or Wendy? Wendy also reached around and with Dani's help, placed a Get Ready up Dani's butt.

They crashed on his large bed. Both Dani and Wendy looking at it and wondering why all of the previous sex they'd enjoyed at this house had been on the small twin in the spare room. This was perfect for the three of them.

"Wait! Wait!" said Chip. "How is going to work?"

"Well, we can double penetrate Wendy" said Dani.

"I could *#ø$ Chips butt and he can ^*&ø Dani" said Wendy.

"We could spit roast Dani" said Chip, but Chip was losing focus on his thoughts as the Get Ready was spreading its vibrations through his hips. He was leaking precum like crazy and the toy was getting thicker and thicker.

Dani was in a similar predicament as the Get Ready in his butt progressed into a higher vibration.

Chip was starting to stammer and sweat when Wendy said "My choice!"

Dani now deeper in the throngs of the Get Ready toy and could only squeal "Do me! Chip, do me!"

Dani and Chips toys popped their cum lube loads almost simultaneously. Chip realized it was Wendy's doing on her iphone that was controlling both of the toys at once.

Dani had laid on his back with his legs up and once the toy slid out, Chip's penis replaced it. As he pushed into Dani, he felt his toy pull out and when he pulled backwards out of Dani, he pushed himself right onto Wendy's dildo. So, this is how it's going to be he thought. As the three of them got into sync, when he pushed into Dani, sometimes Wendy would push at the same time and they'd all bottom out in Dani and he'd squeal with delight.

Chip was exhausted and Wendy kept going at him. He orgasmed, filling Dani with cum. The cum added a whole new coating of hot lube. They kept at it. Dani orgasmed. And Wendy kept at it.

Finally in a shriek of exhaustion, she collapsed on Chip's back and the three of them laid there as a sweaty pile of sex.

*

more to come