Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 06

Story Info
A neighbor, a wife, a transformed husband meet a realtor.
4.6k words
4.65
12.3k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You probably should read the prior stories. This was a tough one to write. Moving the story forward without a goal and keeping it sexy.

In the next several months, Dani's breasts took off in size. It was a surprise to all until Dani showed a picture of his estranged sister. She had to be a FF in size. Apparently, large boobs were in the family. When the three of them got together, it was becoming natural for both Chip and Wendy to nibble at them. The feeling drove Dani wild. Chip and Wendy had ulterior motives. With the medications that Wendy was feeding Dani, she was on her way to lactation. That solidarity goal had Chip and Wendy fixated on his breasts. And Dani was overwhelmed that a trans person could grow her own breasts to that size and that he was near orgasm each time the other two went after them.

Wendy was pregnant and along with her growing breasts and her enlarging belly, the hormonal changes made her crazy horny. Needing intercourse each night either from Dani's strap on, or Chip's penis, to satisfy an itch deep inside of her. Making love to her was different. Instead of the fit figure of months past, she now was soft with enormous breasts and would wrap her arms around her lover holding on for dear life. Dani and her in bed was a battle of boobs and dueling strap ons. With Chip, her appetite for drinking Chip's cum was, frankly, leaving Chip completely drained and when they actually had intercourse, he was feeling like he was barely cuming at all. But fucking Wendy was like being in rut. It would start with her climbing on top of him cowboy style and turn into an animistic move on both of their parts frequently leading to doggie style to let Chip get deeper and deeper. She would moan and cry in passion each time. Orgasms each time.

Chip was Chip. He was getting excited to be a father. He was getting as much sex as one man could endure. His business of sex toys was looking promising. Although the makers of vixskin wanted a royalty for using their skin surface, the interior mechanics of the pieces cleared the copyright offices without a problem. One lawyer telling him there were volumes of sex toy copyrights, but his was surprisingly new. There were manufacturers willing to license his design right out of the box and very soon Chip found himself looking at offers that would easily put a child through college. The other side of this money was it would soon be burning a hole in his pocket to move to a much larger luxurious accommodations. But he was so comfortable with the proximity to Wendy and Dani's home, he didn't see anyway around this problem but to take them with him. That proximity was making it easy for Dani to stop by in the morning for sex and Wendy to pop over around dinner time for sex. Sometimes Dani fucked Chip with his strap on, sometimes Chip fucked Dani. There was something about the wrongness of it, how Dani kissed and his body that Chip could not give him up. Wendy was just so glowing and sexy in her new boobs and belly. There was no giving her up either.

*

It was getting more and more frequent to have dinner at Chip's house.

"Guys, we need to upgrade this life." said Chip at that nights dinner as he waved his arms around. "I want to find a new house. I want some land. I want a swimming pool. I want gated privacy. And I want you two with me, and especially with the new one to come. And good schools."

"I work from home and Wendy works out of her car doing sales so not a problem here. Whatever you want to do." said Dani with full attention. "We'll go home and pack right now!"

"But, but, I like it here with Nancy and Carl!" pouted Wendy.

"Yeah but Wendy, they're not really in our little orgy group, err, rather, family now anymore are they? I want the privacy because of some of the neighbors. Not them of course, but the Clarks behind you are really annoying with their constant motorcycle tuning. Let's look around. We don't have to move far. And for a ballpark, we're looking in the 2 million dollar range."

"What! Wow! Really! To hell with Nancy and Carl! Cripes, I think our house is worth $300,000." said Dani.

"Ha!" laughed Chip. "I'd say sell your house and put it towards your retirement dreams."

The next day, Wendy got a hold of her Realtor friend Riz, and arranged an introduction to Chip. This friend was excited to have the potential two listings and be involved in the search of a big commission on a mansion. Riz was a tiny blond who had gone to high school with Wendy and knew Dan, but had never met the Dani in Wendy's life.

*

The next afternoon Wendy met Riz at an elegant outdoor coffee shop. Riz looked great. Her hair was cut in a pixie blond crop. She'd had her breasts done since high school. She was glamorous dressed with an impressive exposed cleavage. Her dress, as short as a dress could be and stay professional with her long track star legs pouring out to a pair of sandals that showed her manicured red toe nails.

"Wow, Riz, you look great." exclaimed Wendy. "How's it going? Are you married? Kids? What's going on in your life."

Riz snorted decisively and said "no husband, not anymore. I've had a steady girlfriend that just broke up. No kids. I'm just all business" she finished with a big smile.

"And how the heck are you in the market for a two million dollar house. That's big jump from that starter home you're living in now ... and ... wait a minute! That belly! You and Dan are having a child? What's going on?"

At his point they were interrupted by a slender woman with blond highlights that sat down with them.

"Riz, meet for the second time in your life, my husband Dan, err, aw, my husband, 'Dani'."

Dani's eyes sparkled as he beamed a huge smile at Riz. "Hi Riz! Remember me? Mr Presley's math class. I sat behind you all year."

Riz's eyes darted back and forth at Wendy then Dani and tried to take in the two of them by pushing back in her seat.

"Wow."

"I've got so many questions. So many."

"Ok, I understand." said Wendy "Here's a short story really quick. Dani has transitioned into a woman. We have an additional partner in our marriage. The father of my child to be. We all want to move in together and our mutual boyfriend is footing the bill."

"And if you're surprised, I'm a bit surprised to find you with a steady girl... You were such a boyfriend stealer in high school, I didn't want to bring Chip with us until we'd met you. Now I'm more worried for Dani!" Wendy said with a laugh.

Riz leaned forward and looked into Dani's eyes. "Dani, Dan, I am so impressed with you. You are beautiful." She reached out and put his hands in hers. And then, looked at Wendy and said. "Hey! I knew Dan first!" and with that the table cracked up with laughter.

*

Riz had 3 listings right off the bat.

The first was a 7 acre mini-mansion on the end of a cul de sac. It had everything they wanted. Wendy and Riz went out that afternoon and walked the grounds and peered into the windows. Riz finally got the owners on the phone and got permission to use the lock box on the door and enter. It had a great kitchen and 2 master suites. It had a work out space - a lab space for Chip - thought Wendy. And the grounds were very private. As they walked around Riz could not keep her hands off Wendy. It was around her waist as they went through doors. It was a hand on Wendy's big belly when she needed to point out something about the house. She grabbed Wendy's butt when they went upstairs. And when they went down the stairs Riz stopped and put her hand behind her only to have it right on Wendy's crouch.

Wendy took the next step down into Riz's arms where the two women found their selves in a passionate embrace.

"Back upstairs. The guest room. Now!" said Riz as the two turned back up the stairs. Riz cupping Wendy's butt with her hands as they started to run up the stairs. Both woman were peeling their clothes off and between the breasts flying and legs wrapping around each other, they looked to be one together.

"I can't believe how your breasts have grown since school!" said Riz "This isn't pregnancy? These feel real." She took Wendy's right nipple in her mouth and suckled hard. She was stunned when there was a bit of milk coming forth. "Oh how sweet!!"

"They are real. Wait till you get acquainted with Chip, he can fix you up to grow."

Riz's artificial boobs were nice but 'harder' in that artificial way. Her mound was shaved and Wendy couldn't keep her hands off it. She was sticking in one finger, two and then three fingers. It was becoming apparent that her entire hand would fit. After a bit of playing, her hand was sloppy with Riz's juices and she just took the initiative and pushed her hand all the way in to her wrist. Riz moaned and opened up in total surrender while Wendy began to pump in and out. While Wendy leaned over Riz pumping her with her arm, Riz had Wendy's breast in her mouth and was in a full on nursing mode. It didn't take long for Riz to orgasm, almost breaking Wendy's wrist in the process.

Riz patted Wendy's arm "Pull out please! Too intense!" and as soon as Wendy pulled out, Riz slid down to Wendy's vagina and began lapping away.

Wendy was still on her hands and knees with her breasts hanging down and her belly almost to the sheets. She couldn't move as Riz's tongue just rocked her with a fast orgasm. When she came, she collapsed on the bed and Riz pulled up along side her. Kissing her with a mouth that tasted of milk and pussy. Wendy's milk and Wendy's pussy.

"Well that was fun" they both said in unison.

"I, I haven't lactated before. I'm a bit surprised, I'm sorry."

Riz snorted "Girl! You fed me! I loved it. You fist fucked me like a man. Wow. I'm probably going to follow you around like a jilted lover if you don't buy a house from me!"

"Ha! Ok, let's get out of here and look at the other two."

They made the bed and looked around for clothing that was thrown all over the place. The room had a slight smell of 'vagina' so Riz cracked a window. "I'll have to tell the owners that their cat threw up in here. I hope they have a cat."

The other two houses were good, but the first had neighbors that might be too close. The other was ugly modern.

"Ok that's a no on number three and maybe on the second, but the first one we saw has definite potential. Let me talk to Chip tonight. Maybe we can visit tomorrow?"

"Oh a repeat of today?" gushed Riz?

"Yeah, but with Chip. He's gotta nice dick. You do dick at all now?" teased Wendy.

Riz didn't say anything, but gave her a huge Cheshire cat grin.

*

That night over dinner Wendy gave Dani and Chip a run down on the houses. Completely avoiding the events with Riz at the first hours. She immediately dismissed the last house as ugly. She stated the problem with the second house and the neighbors and Chip was in immediate agreement. Both Dani and Chip were curious about the first house and both wanted to visit it immediately. Chip going the extra measure grab his laptop and sit with Dani to check out the Zillow listing and the Google street view.

Wendy texted Riz. "Full tour. First house. Dani and Chip. Tomorrow. When can we do it?"

Riz texted back immediately "Noon. Meet you all there? Heart emoji. Kiss emoji. Heart emoji."

Wendy texted back "Heart emoji. Thumbs up emoji. "

*

That night as Wendy and Dani got ready for bed in their own home, Wendy said "Dani, I've gotta tell you something about Riz. She's very much into women. Very."

Dani crooked a eyebrow and said "What, like I've got to be worried about her attacking me?"

Wendy paused a moment and responded softly "She and I got it on as you might say at this house we're seeing tomorrow. I'm worried about her getting attached. Not attacking you."

Dani moved from crooked eyebrow to pursed lips when he replied "Ah, ok. I'm ok with you and Chip but where are you going with this Wendy? I'm ok with this marriage opening up to take Chip. I guess with me and the waiter, that was a one off. I'm gonna say this is your one off? "

He paused a moment to gather his thoughts.

"Wendy, I love you like life itself. You have let me transform to the woman I wanted to be. Probably wanted this from childhood. At this point in my life, I am so vulnerable as a trans woman. If Riz breaks us up, it's not only me. It'll be Chip. It'll be... well, it won't be the baby but it would make everything so complicated."

Tears jumped to Dani's eyes when he finished that statement. She was sitting on the end of the bed in a silk nightgown and she had her head down softly crying. Wendy came over to her and was kneeling in front of Dani when she said "stop crying, you're getting your nightgown wet."

Dani flinched up to look in her face. "I didn't drip on my nightgown." Looking into her cleavage she said "Oh my god! I'm leaking from my breasts!"

"You've started lactating? Me too!"

"Oh my god, wait till Chip finds out we've turned into a couple of cows. He'll be glad to take the property with seven acres. He'll put us out there grazing."

Dani pulled her night gown over her head while Wendy did the same. Bras were stripped off and each of them quickly found the other's nipple in their mouths. After a few moments, they moved onto the other nipple. Dani, who's sexual awaking over the last several months had involved a lot of nipple play was finding her way to an orgasm. Wendy had her hand down in her groin and was thinking of how easy it was to fist fuck her friend earlier that day.

*

The next morning while Dani slept in, Wendy snuck out and walked over to Chip's house, letting herself in the back door, creeping down the hallway and sliding into Chip's warm bed while Chip was in the shower. It got lonely there so she got out of bed and slipped into the bathroom where Chip was surprised to see her when he stepped out of the shower, but he was sporting a boner.

"Hi ya mommie to be."

"Hi ya right back at you baby daddy" as she took his boner in her hand. Knelt down in front of him and took it into her mouth. "Going deep here" she said. "Hmmm, a nice and clean big dick."

Chip grabbed the sink for support and let himself get lost in an exquisite blow job orgasm.

When he had cum and Wendy had sucked everything down, he pulled his dick out of her mouth with a nice pop and wobbly grabbed a towel. And then a seat on the edge of the bathtub in time to not fall over.

"So, what do I owe this pleasure trip to? You must really want this house we're seeing today?"

"Ha! No. Here's some completely unrelated news for you."

"Moo."

"What?"

"Moo. Moo."

"What?"

"Both Dani and I are lactating like cows out of control. Seriously. She's leaking and orgasms from being suckled. I'm feeling hard and full and really might need some relief by the end of the day, if not sooner... Can you think about developing a milker app? Like really soon?"

Chip slid down to the floor so the were sitting side by side against the tub. He gently lifted Wendy's shirt and pulled her breast free from her bra and placed the nipple in his mouth. The reaction was almost spontaneous as milk spurted into his mouth.

"Oh, that tastes so sweet. Nice."

"Dani tastes the same."

"My pragmatic engineer brain is telling me I don't need to buy creamer for coffee anymore."

They both laughed.

"Well, I've been getting my protein from your boners for the last couple of months but let's not look at each other as a complete food source quite yet."

They both laughed again and Chip got up and offered Wendy his hand. Helping her stand up.

"I've gotta get back to Dani. I will see you at noon. You want to drive us all?"

"Sounds like a plan" Chip responded.

*

At noon, they pulled up at the min-mansion, parking right behind Riz's Mercedes.

Riz was in a low cut top with a very short dress. Your basic hot Realtor outfit. She shook Chip's hand in a professional manner and leaned in to Wendy and snuck a passionate kiss on the lips while hidden by Wendy's hair. Then she quickly kissed Dani on his lips and spun around and said "We've got until 4:30. Let's do a grand tour? Wendy has seen everything. Got questions? Wendy, anything we need to show Chip?"

Dani said quickly "Swimming pool?"

Chip said "Work space? Garage?"

Riz whirled into her sales mode and was off leading a tour of gawkers through this house that was worth more than their current homes added together times three.

There was a suite for Chip that was masculine with a stonewall, crown molding and a gas fired fireplace.

There was a suite for Dani and Wendy that had an alcove that could be used for a nursery. In later years, there was a room right across the hall that could be a child's bedroom.

Chip's lab/workshop room was big with great windows looking out over a forest of pine trees.

The pool was on the southern end of the house and always sunny. It looked out over a yard that was a fenced in acre of space.

There was a 5 car garage that was separate from the main house.

At the end of the tour Riz stopped in the kitchen and said "Ok, anything else?"

Wendy and Dani looked at Chip. He was shaking his head up and down and side to side. It was impossible to figure. But he had a smile on his face so...

"Riz, will they take $1.9 million?"

"They had a similar offer and turned it down."

"How about $1.975 million?"

"That might work! Let's do some paper work. Do you need to do a mortgage acceptance letter?"

"Offer them $1.950 million cash. And if that doesn't float, I'll go to $1.975 million, still cash. Possession as soon as they can release it."

Dani and Wendy's eyes were wide eyed. Little did they know about Chip's new wealth.

Riz smiled and said "Ok, let me write this down and I'll give them a call."

*

That night, while they all were eating dinner at a nice restaurant, Riz included, Riz's phone rang. She jumped up and moved away from the table to answer it.

"Yes, yes. He has the cash. I image any timing you want. Yes, no, ok. Yes. I will call and have the paper work delivered tonight. Thank you!" and with that she hung up and called another number "David, could you run the Barlo contract out to them. The number on the contract should be $1,950 million." And with that, she hung up the phone, smiled like a crazy woman thinking of the fee and headed back to the table.

"Great news! You got it! The $1,950 million price. Dinner is on me!" she exclaimed before she could even take her seat.

That night lead to champaign on top of wine on top of mixed drinks.

"Thank god, we have a pregnant sober driver" said Chip.

"Yeah, but the last time she got us both hammered, we both got nailed if you know what I mean." added Dani.

Both of them roared at that.

"Riz, I'm driving you home too. You're too drunk." said Wendy.

"Oh, can't I come home with all of you?" said Riz. "You all sound like you're going to have fun."

"Ok, but you have to pay attention to the others. You can't be all over me." Wendy said into her ear.

Riz just smiled.

*

On the road home, Riz asked "Chip, how did you make your fortunes? What industry?"

A drunken Chip answered "Riz, do you like anal sex?"

Everyone roared at that, except Riz.

Riz asked "Wait, what?"

Wendy patted Riz's arm and said "In sex toys. Just be open to new things."

*

They got home to Chip's house and all gathered in the living room. Wendy grabbed Dani and said "Ok, this is an unusual favor. Normally you and I would be all over Chip, but we've got Riz and I both don't want to leave her alone and I don't want her focused on me. Can you run interference? Let her make a pass at you. Please. Get those boobs in her face. I'll get one of the anal toys ready for her. We can all gang up on her and double penetrate anal, vagina and Chip can see if she's got any blow job potential. I do want to get her fucked out of her mind."

12