Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to name you." she thought to herself taking a long draw of wine.

She pulled out her iphone and texted Chip "how's it going?"

He texted back instantly and said "waiting."

"Just let me know when you're on your way home then, good luck!" she responded.

That done, she knew she'd have some warning and privacy to ride to her heart's content. And with that, she slung her leg over, slid her mound into the right spot and settled her breasts in the holes. She felt a little stupid lying there on top with nothing going on. So ever so softly, she pressed the wrists back and the vibrations began. She tapped both pinkies and got fully lubed although she was already feeling wet. She then set the right finger forward and felt the dildo feel its way into her vagina.

She thought to herself "I'm going to keep the vagina sex pedestrian tonight. I have privacy. Let's go full anal."

She tapped the left pinkie again, getting another spurt of lube and then pushed the left finger forward. The anal probe came up and pushed its way in. She pushed again and it went deep. She then pushed the left second finger several times to feel the dildo grow inside of her. This stopped her for a moment. "I'm losing focus. Wow, this is getting intense." Then she folded the finger down and it began an in and out that had her shaking in seconds. She had to close her eyes and put her head down on the warm vibration surface. She thought "bolder" and took that second finger and hit it again. The anal probe grew in size more. It was filling her up. It was exquisite. Susan thought she would be the next anal queen and thought back on all of the old boyfriends that had pushed for anal and she'd rejected. "They probably would not have lasted or been as big as this toy." About then, her first orgasm hit her. A pure body shaking orgasm that beat anything she'd ever felt in her vagina.

"Ok give that a rest" and she turned up the vagina dildo, both in size and intensity. Another body shaking orgasm happened quickly after that.

About 4 orgasms later, Susan climbed off the machine, wobbly legs and all. "Still needs a name" she thought.

She wiped the machine down and gathered up her clothes and walked out the lab door. Still naked with a bunch of clothes under one arm and a bottle of wine and a glass in the other. She found the stairs and made her way upstairs, turning into the largest bedroom she found. She showered in the bathroom and then when she came out, the bed looked so inviting, she climbed in. And fell fast asleep.

*

Wendy finally had a baby boy. They named him Ben. She and Dani decided to stay the night in the hospital. Both of them met with the nursery nurse and both were approved to nurse the baby. Chip decided to go home for the night.

*

Chip texted Susan several times on his way home, but got no answer. Getting worried he drove home as fast as he could. Visions of her having problems with the ride were flashing through his mind. Thinking he might return to a dead woman in his lab was scaring the hell out of him.

He came through the front door yelling "Susan!" He hit the lab, no Susan but he could tell the machine had been used. Wandered through the kitchen and looked out at the pool, no Susan. Only when he went upstairs and saw his shower had been used and then turned and saw the sleeping form in his bed he knew she was safe. He stripped down and climbed in behind her.

When Susan felt Chip climb into the bed, she pushed back and said softly "spoon me please."

As Chip pushed in beside her, he realized that both of them were nude. And a boner followed quickly pressing into her back.

Susan sleepily said "oh, what's that?" and reached back to wrap her hand around Chip's excitement. "Oh, well, look, I'm still a bit lubed back there. So why don't we..." and she lifted her leg, pushed her butt back, and with her hand guiding, took all of Chip's penis into her anus.

Chip was ready and it wasn't long before the two of them were going at it doggie style. He didn't last long, but at the end, he came heavily into her ass.

Susan laid there feeling the drip of his hot cum on her. This was a first time for her with a man, a first time for a man to fill her ass with semen. She tried to compare the machine she'd been on, versus the fucking she'd just received, in her mind.

"Chip, are you awake?" she asked. She was wide awake now and had to tell him her thoughts. "I know what the machine is missing!"

"Two things, no three things. A real dick is HOT. I mean temperature wise. And your body heat is hot, and, and, your cum is HOT. Even HOTTER when it's overflowing. We need to turn up the heat. Wait, four things. That beast needs a name." and with that, she put her head back down and almost immediately fell asleep.

Chip on the other hand was awake now with her comments. He would spend the rest of the night laying there on his back thinking about how to heat up things on the machine and, the baby. Oh my, he was a father. And every so often he would think about the beautiful woman next to him and think he'd need to pinch himself to finger out how the last year had happened.

*

More to come.

12