Chiropractic Checkup

Story Info
Lauren has her first checkup at the new chiropractor!
944 words
3.3
95.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell chimed as Lauren stepped through the door of Henderson Chiropractic Center. The receptionist behind the counter had a perky black ponytail and an outrageously hot outfit—Lauren could practically see through her shirt. Averting her eyes, she said, "Hi. I'm Lauren Zaccaro, the new patient? I'm transferring from Fit-4-Life Chiropractic."

"Oh," the receptionist said, and turned back to her computer.

"So...um...is Dr. Henderson ready for me?"

"No."

"Okay...well, what's your name? Have you worked here a long time?"

"Julia. And yes."

"How long?"

"Seventeen years."

"Well, you sure do love conversation, Julia!"

"No, I don't."

"That was sarcasm." Lauren sighed, and tried again. "So what's Dr. Henderson like?"

"She's a good chiropractor."

"That's not what I meant...is she a nice person? Do you ever spend time together?"

"Yes. And no."

By this time Lauren felt like breaking something, so she went and sat in one of the blue plastic chairs along the wall.

After about ten minutes, Julia said, "Dr. Henderson is ready for you. Last door on the right."

"Thanks," Lauren said, trying to keep the sarcasm out of her voice.

She entered the room and found it empty. A sign on the wall read, If Doctor is not Present, Please Change into Provided Gown. Doctor will be With You Shortly.

So, not knowing what else to do, Lauren closed the door and started to undress. When she was down to her bra and panties, the door suddenly opened.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Lauren Zaccaro?" the woman in the door inquired.

"Y-yes, but I'm changing! Excuse me!"

"We're both girls," the woman said briskly, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. "By the way, I'm Dr. Henderson."

"Um...I would actually appreciate some privacy..."

"I'm sorry, Lauren, but I'm on a schedule here."

The woman was very beautiful—blond, blue eyes, tall. Lauren's dark brown hair and green eyes couldn't compare; she found herself thinking morosely.

"So I'm supposed to change with you standing there watching me?" Lauren demanded.

"I won't watch."

"Right," she muttered, turning around. She quickly pulled off her bra, then turned back, crossing her arms over her chest. "Am I allowed to wear my panties?"

"No," Dr. Henderson replied smoothly, flipping through the charts in her hands.

Groaning inwardly, Lauren stripped, then reached for the gown that lay folded on the chiropractic table.

Except it wasn't there.

"Uh, Doctor? Where's the gown I left on the table?"

"I don't know, Miss Zaccaro. I'm sure you put it somewhere."

"But I didn't!"

"Well then, you can't wear it, can you? Lie down on the table."

"You want to work on me naked?"

"Of course. You can't exactly wear your jeans."

"Why not?"

"Just get on the table."

Embarrassed, Lauren inched her way towards the table, then lay down on her side, curled around herself.

"Lie on your back, for Pete's sake."

Suddenly there were warm hands on her shoulders. They were surprisingly gentle as they turned her over onto her back.

Petrified, Lauren lay stock still. Then the hands were back, on her neck this time, massaging softly. She started to relax.

"That's better, isn't it?" Dr. Henderson said quietly.

Lauren nodded, still afraid her voice would crack if she spoke.

The hands worked their way down her shoulders, across the front of her throat, and down her arms. Then they snuck across her impressively flat stomach, flitted down her butt, and worked on her legs for awhile.

Then they jumped back to her stomach, and Lauren barely even noticed when they suddenly moved to her breasts. She shook her head and felt it, though, after a second. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just relax."

Dr. Henderson's hands gently massaged Lauren's breasts for awhile, then moved to her nipples. She pinched them and teased them just the right way—enough to turn Lauren on, but not enough to be alarming.

She whispered, "I'll be right back," and disappeared.

Lauren promptly fell asleep.

She awoke to a sharp pain in her right leg, and Dr. Henderson's face above her.

"I've extended your session," she said.

"Wha—?" Lauren started, but was cut off by a coarse rope in her mouth. She squirmed and found herself to be tied to the table very securely. How did I sleep through this? She wondered.

Then Dr. Henderson's warm hands were on her body, everywhere, touching shamelessly.

Lauren wriggled away at first, but soon found it to be extremely tiring and in vain—the hands were inescapable. Then there was wetness in her pussy—a tongue—and such an intense sensation of pleasure that she gasped. Fingers probed her, rubbing mercilessly, opening the lips of her pussy wider and wider. She struggled against it, but there was no way out. Then a hot mouth was against hers, and their tongues mingled. Her breasts were abused, her pussy slaughtered—she thought she'd never felt so aroused in her entire life. This woman knew how it was done.

Lauren was forced to lick Dr. Henderson's pussy after a while, and it tasted so good—like the best dessert she'd ever eaten. Just because it was against her will didn't mean she had to hate it. Then they kissed, grinding their bodies together, a storm of passion rising and falling between them.

Lauren was vaguely aware of the door being opened, and a third body joining them, but she didn't figure out until a few minutes later that it was Julia the receptionist. She licked Julia's pussy and Julia licked hers, all the while both of them rubbing and kissing Dr. Henderson.

This, Lauren thought, is life. Even if I was forced into it, and even if I was scared at first...this is true living.